My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Celebration
Toronto
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Breakup?
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
NEW YORK!!!
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 1
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

Contract Signing

369 6 2
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Peter; Wednesday~

Our contract signing with tonight and Adam and I had to practice our timing. Kairi came with me just to hang out while it was going on.

Kairi: You know what you're gonna do?

Me: All I know is that the contract signing for the NXT Title is tonight. And be ready, Kairi. It's gonna be a little chaotic.

Kairi: Ooh. What kind of chaotic?

Me: Just a couple spots. Nothing really. I just want you to be ready for it while in catering.

Kairi: Okay.

Me: I gotta meet with Adam and practice.

Kairi: Find me later?

Me: Of course I will.

I kissed her lips and went into the ring as she went to the locker room for her match.

Adam: How's it going Pete?

Me: Can't complain. Wanna practice for tonight?

Adam: Why not?

In the ring were two chairs and a fake wooden table. We both sat in each chair and pretended the audience was here, hearing what we were saying to each other. And he "signed" the contract and before I knew what was happening, Adam then grabbed my head, "slammed" it and hit me with "stiff" punches until my head started to "bleed", after gloating a bit, I lunged at him, pulling some fake punches until Adam fought back until I gave him a "spear" some lines that could light the fuse in a fight about to break out. Once we "fought", I set him up for an improvised powerbomb off the top rope through the "table". Once he was down, I signed it with my signature, before wiping fake blood on the contract and holding up the title.

We just found our spots and our way to end the show with a great contract signing confrontation! We also had to rehearse it to make sure we have was a good ending.

I know Adam Clery from WhatCulture would either give this an up or the yellow jacket.

~8:00 PM~

Match Card:

Roderick Strong v Velveteen Dream

Dominik Dijakovick v Damien Priest

Mia Yim v Kairi Sane

Undisputed Era v The Revival (return to NXT to start fresh)

Io Shirai v McKenzie Williams (Jobber)

Peter Reynolds v Adam Cole: Contract Signing

Results:

Velveteen Dream def Roderick Strong

Dominik Dijakovick def Damien Priest

Kairi Sane def Mia Yim (showed respect after the match)

The Revival def Undisputed Era

Io Shirai def McKenzie Williams (jobber)

-With Kairi; 9:42 PM~

I went into catering to see Peter's contract signing to see how it would turn out and I'm very excited about it. I wonder what he and Adam will do!

Io: *You know what's going on in the main event?*

Me: *He and Adam are having a contract signing, but Peter said it's going to be chaotic.*

Io: *Oh, I wonder what will happen.*

~In The Ring; with Peter~

As I was in the ring, Adam started talking into the microphone.

Adam: See Peter. This is all on you. You made this happen. I deserve respect, I deserve all of this fame because you are nothing but another stepping stone.

The crowd booed and I was a little pissed, but I'm waiting for the right moment to shut Adam up.

Adam: I don't know. Since you made the challenge and you made this. This is your fault. You're an ungrateful son of a bitch. You only confronted me in Brooklyn by stealing my moment of victory. What did that have to do with you! It didn't!

Me: Shut up you Shawn Michaels wannabe!

The crowd cheered at the roast I just gave him.

Me: You wanna talk ungrateful? Let's talk about it! I was not ungrateful to come to this company. I loved it as a kid, Adam. NXT is a brand that deserves to be talked about, not you.

They cheered as I kept going.

Adam: I deserved to be talked about. This is my show and I think you need to be buried down the card, like what happened to you when you were in Japan.

They booed as I was about to pay tribute to my biggest hero since I started watching WWE: The Rock.

Me: So you think I deserve to be buried?

Adam: Yeah, well-

Me: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

The crowd cheered unexpectedly at this, and Adam can't believe what I just said as I gave him a wink.

Me: NXT means more than just a brand. It's a family. And families always stick together, but not you! The only family you care about is the UE. You may call your NXT title reign undisputed, but once you're gone from this brand, you won't be undisputed anymore, you'll be ..... what is that word? Oh yeah, irrelevant!

I tapped the table for Adam to perform the spots. He slammed my face really hard, and gave a couple of real stiff punches to my head and dropkicked me until my head start pouring blood.

~With Kairi~

HE BLADED! He shouldn't! He'd be fined for it! Oh that blood! I almost threw up until Peter hit Adam with a spear before setting him up for a powerbomb from the top rope through the table! I exploded out of my chair and for the icing on the cake, he signed the contract and wiped the blood from his head and onto the contract! That was a very good ending to the show!

~With Peter~

When I was done, I rolled out of the ring to go through gorilla. And who was first to see me was Kairi. She was not happy and I couldn't blame her at all.

Kairi: Why didn't you tell me?

Me: I wanted to protect you so you wouldn't know.

Kairi: How could you? I almost threw up when you bled! Don't make me worry for you again!

Me: Kairi, sweetie.

~With Kairi~

Did he just call me "sweetie"?

~With Peter~

Me: I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd act this way. Please forgive me for not telling you.

Kairi: Okay. Fine, but you owe me something in return.

Me: And what's that?

She then kissed my lips and she wrapped her tongue around mine. We had to breathe after a minute.

Me: So, that's what you want in return? Then you're gonna get it when we get home.

Kairi: Alright. Take me home?

Me: I'll always take you home, let me shower first okay?

Kairi: Fine.

Me: You seem to be in a good mood.

She playfully hit me in my arm.

Kairi: Oh you idiot!

We laughed as I went in the shower.

~With Kairi~ (TEASE ALERT)

As I was waiting, something wanted me to go in there undetected, and see my man. I looked around before entering the shower to see him.

As looked in, and I saw his butt. It's definitely a cute butt. And his chest, it's so muscular and sexy. I will admit I felt a little hot inside me, not from the steaming hot water. As I stepped a bit more, a bar of soap fell, he turned around, but I disappeared before he could find me staring at him.

~With Peter~

I heard a sound and I looked back, and there was no one there. I thought Full Sail was haunted and thought nothing of it.

As I was done and changed into a new pair of clothes, I saw Kairi blushing a bit.

Me: Were you spying on me?

Kairi shyly looked up after me and said...

Kairi: Yes. I was.

Me: So you wanted to see me naked. Is that how you wanted it to be? You could get kicked out for doing something like this.

Kairi: I know. I'm so sorry. I just felt we need some time alone together.

Me: I know. How about this: I'll let you move in with me. Wanna live with me? I have room for one more person.

Kairi was shocked and actually hugged me.

Kairi: You will let me move in with you?!

Me: Yep. Just for now, I'll let it slide. Tomorrow, I'll have you move in with me. Just pack some clothes and some hygiene stuff and wait for me. I'll come get you around noon.

Kairi: Sounds like a plan.

We kiss before we drove away. Of course I had to walk her up Io's house before going back to mine.

Kairi, oh Kairi, I will love you until the day I die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 147 43
Oshiro Urai is a wrestler from Japan who is looking to reunite with his older sister in NXT, Asuka or Kanako Urai, but along the way, he meets a cert...
25.4K 604 46
Hannah Rae has been in the WWE for five years. She has been WWE Women's champion on both Raw and SmackDown, and has accomplished almost everything sh...
Me W/o Us By Kate

Fanfiction

21.7K 330 23
Katelyn Moore hadn't seen her ex fiancé, pro wrestler Drew McIntyre, since he called it quits 3 years ago. Now it seems fate has brought them back to...
15.4K 300 49
Finley Flanigan hasn't always has the best of friends besides Kevin Owens, the one man he trusts, but a certain Genius of The Sky fall for him takes...