Black Clover (luck x reader)(...

By 08aLisSA80

Note: I now accept requests for oneshots, if I receive no request then don't expect anything to be updated lu... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
REQUESTS OPEN
'4 little cats' chapter 1
'4 little cats' chapter 2
YET ANOTHER A/N
'4 little cats' chapter 3
william vangeance x reader
luck x reader
yuno x reader AU
raku x reader
lu-langris x reader
borthday AU
william x reader
cursed (luck x reader)
"prank" zora x reader
yummy x reader partu 1
langris x reader partu 1
I DARE YOU

celebrant luck x reader

865 36 7
By 08aLisSA80

NO MORE INTRO

you were cuddling with luck, your boyfriend, in the couch. Then you remembered something, tomorrow is luck's birthday (his birthday is actually on october 11) you continued to cuddle with him while making your plan to make him a gift since you like making them yourself thinking that it makes them more valuble and more like from the heart.

" nee nee y/n chan let's fight, whoever loses will have to obey the winner."

"that again? you really are cheeky luck, saying all that but you really wanted to take control over me again. sorry but it won't work the second time".

"awwwww but it seems like you really enjoyed it, right y/n?" he leans to my ear with a sarcastic tone, it made me shiver as his breath was just so sexy. stay together y/n, you can survive from his temptations.

"unfortunately I cannot fight with you today luck, I have some other plans today" you said while crossing your arms and closing your eyes trying to not give in from his flirt.

"you're not gonna see some guy are you?" he said, smiling, but you know that his smile meant violent, he's ready to kill, just because of that thought.

"what?!?! no no!!! impossible" shaking your hands signalling as disagree. "how can I be possibly date other guys who aren't named 'luck', you're my only love luck, no need to get worked up by those idiots who is literally inferior than you" I hugged him reassuring that he is the only one I love. he hugged back and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"I love you y/n chan"

"I love you too"

                        THE END

just joking..........

"hey would you mind doing all that lovey stuff outside?"

"captain I- ummmm....... We- do you need something captain?" we broke apart from our hug as captain yami approached us and is now at our front using cigarettes or tobacco IDK.

"yes, you have a mission Y/n. my minion will take you there(basically finral, poor finral T^T) return before night comes"

"eh-eh?!?!?! a mission for me?!"

"ooh ooh captain yami can I come with y/n chan?!?!"

"you can't kiddo, she was asked for the mission alone"

"huh? I was asked? by whom?"

"the hell I know, now get going, and return before night"

"wai-wait captain I actually have something to d-" with that captain yami pushed you inside the portal which finral created and throwing a magic broom too.

"o-oww some captain he is, he didn't even told me what the mission was about" I rubbed my leg as it was a little bit painful, like who wouldn't get hurt by being thrown, captain yamis body build is just so strong .

"u-ummmmmm are you a magic knight from the black bulls?" I looked up to see a 6 year old girl with princess like dress and maids beside her. she was so pretty that I didn't notice that my mouth was wide open.

"y-yes! I'm y/n from the black bulls"

"really?!?!?! then please come with me!"

she looked surprized as she took my hand and led me inside the mansion. from diamond chandeliers to golden rugs everything inside the house was expensive, this must be royalty at its finest. it makes me think that only touching one of the vases would cost me a lifetime of money. we went up the stairs, the stairs were so polished that it burns my eyes. at the hallway there were so many beautiful paintings hanging one of them I think was made by captain rill from the 'aqua deer'. while looking at all these paintings I didn't realize that we're in a room already

"she's here father" the girl said to I guess her father.

"well then, please take your seat miss y/n" he was handsome, wearing of course an EXPENSIVE SUIT he looks like the same age as finral senpai.

"hi I'm y/n from the black bulls, it must be you who requested for my help, is there something you need from me?"

"ahhh yes, thanks for coming, my name is dancat, (weird name, I know) actually years ago I was with a good relationship with your mother she was my mentor"

"wait you know my mother?!" I was surprised by his words as as far as I can remember my mother left me and my father when I was 3 years old then never seen her again. I heard some rumors that she's teaching someone but I never really cared about it 'cause she left us and I think that she didn't loved me and my father. so I didn't pay attention to it until I stopped hearing rumors about her.

"ahhh yes, she was like a mother to me, until she died" it was so sad to hear that my mother already died and I didn't even knew about it. "but before she died, she wanted to give you something, if you may, please follow me". something for me? from my mother? I want to see it, no, I need to see it, so I followed mr. dancat.

"here it is," with my thoughts of excitement I didn't realize that I was in a room, a JAIL ROOM!!! it was too late when I realized it, he already locked the door.

"mr. dancat what is this?!?! why are you putting me in a cell?!?!"

"this is what your mother wanted y/n, everyday she would train me, we were so close, my father was inlove with her but she keeps thinking about you, one night she killed my father and refused to go out of her room, she said that she didn't kill my father, she told me that she loves me but why?!?!?! why did she kill my father?!?!?! she attempted suicide as she was too scared to rot in jail 'cause she killed my father. I was there when she's about to die, she had dark circles under her eyes and you can already see the bones in her body, then she said something......... she told me to DIE I couldn't accept it so I tried to ask her again but then she told me that she really didn't love me from the start, that she was just getting to me for my fathers money but everything went in vain because she made a mistake. then she died. her words were like hot swords piercing to my heart, I can't take it, I thought that she loved us, I want to kill her but I can't because she's HAHAHAHAHA!!! but I want to kill her even if she's dead, so I thought why not her daughter, well its your bad luck y/n, you're a beautiful lady but you really have bad luck"

I'm left speechless from what he just said, something about it feels wrong, and me being here is wrong too, I need to get out of here, I don't want to miss luck's bday tomorrow.

2 hours have already past and I can't find a way to get out, not a hole or a crack is seen on this cell.

"enjoying your stay huh?!"

"you bastard, let me out of here!"

"let me tell you something, the night when your mother killed my dad is the night when my dad tried to assault your mother"

"what are you getting at?"

"its such a shame to kill you without experiencing it right? well you are a slut just like your mother" the room was dark but I can see that he is smirking, and I can't use my maguc because I'm so dumb that he snatched it away from me while walking here.

he opened the cell with lust on his eyes, I'll get out, no matter what.

as soon as he opened the door, I rushed to him, he is so strong, I struggle to get out while the door is open. I might be magicless right now but I'm lucjs girlfriend, I fight with him everyday, go to some extend like learning martial arts just to defeat that boyfriend of mine.

as I struggle to get out he already pinned me to the floor moving was futile, he's too strong. "struggling now are we?" he leaned to my ear as he began to kiss my neck. will I ever get out of here??? my hope we're already draining as he ripped my clothes off.

"please..... stop it"

"you will die much worse than your mother but you need to suffer first, but this might not actually be a suffering to you right?" he said as he continued to kiss my body. I can't take it any longer. I'm breaking.

"hah, bold of you to do that, you know you're the first one to do that to me, enough being good right now, I'll kill you" I finally break, it feels like I am taken over with hate and wrath. I give off a scary aura that frighted him. he let go of me and took a couple step back.

"M-monster!!! help!!! everyone, kill that monster"

"tch, die" I rushed to him as he run away from me, there were guards protecting him, they casted a spell and I easily dodge it. one by one I punched them and knock their consciousness out of them 'cause I guess they still deserve to live, and if I kill them, I'd be a criminal throughout clover kingdom and I'll never see luck again. "Mr. dancat where are you?????" I already made all of his guards and maids unconscious so it was me and him. I don't know what magic he uses but I'll make sure to kill him, or just maybe defeat him, I really need to not kill people.

at the side of my sight I saw the girl from earlier, I dodge her attack just in time. I went to her and hugged her so that she can't maje any other attacks. "hey stop it, don't do this."

"let me go! I can't let you kill father! he's the only one I have"

she suddenly got away from my grip so I jumped backwards.

"I'm an orphan, and mr. dancat is all I have, so I need to kill you"

"wait!" I couldn't finish as she landed an attack after every attack, I need to save her.

Heyyyy so I got tired of writing and let's just say y/n defeated the little girl but she's not dead, she's safe, she already got her grimoire back. she left the mansion after having an intense battle with mr. dancat and now she's heading home.

                          timeskip
          (nighttime aroung 10pm)

"oh no! I forgot about lucks birthday, I haven't prepared a gift for him. ahhhhhhhh this day couldn't get any worse."

"y/n channnn you're back!!!"

"luck what are you doing?!?!?! its already 2 in the morning why aren't you sleeping?!?"

"I just missed you already and I want to spar with you today"

"not today luck, I'll pass, I'm dead tired."

"hmmm it doesn't seem to me" I remembered that I was just wearing my underwear with my ripped clothes on top.

"eeeeeekk its not what you think luck, I actually, its a long story so you know, I got kidnapped and then-" I got cutted off as luck kissed me on my lips. its the first time he kissed me there, normally he would just kiss my cheek and forehead and then hugs, lots of hugs. its the first time he kissed me on my lips.

"if you're going to a mission with guys like that then decline it. you're only mine y/n. do you know that its my birthday today?"

"right actually about that"

"shhhh, I only want to hear your voice once we're in the room. I'll make to be better than the one who asked for a mission of yours." he said seductively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 480 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!
140K 2.4K 32
A compilation of one shots or head canons with the characters of Black Clover ☘ ➞ I mostly write for the males of BC for Reader x Character stories. ...
862K 28.9K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
299K 8.6K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete