๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€...

By TaekookFairyTales

โ™ช ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ... More

ยฐBoyfriend For A Weekendยฐ
ยฐ01ยฐ
ยฐ02ยฐ
ยฐ03ยฐ
ยฐ04ยฐ
ยฐ05ยฐ
ยฐ06ยฐ
ยฐ07ยฐ
ยฐ08ยฐ
ยฐ09ยฐ
ยฐ10ยฐ
ยฐ11ยฐ
ยฐ13ยฐ
ยฐ14ยฐ
ยฐ15ยฐ
ยฐ16ยฐ
ยฐ17ยฐ
ยฐ18ยฐ
ยฐ19ยฐ
ยฐ20ยฐ
ยฐ21ยฐ
ยฐ22ยฐ
Epilogue
Epilogue
ยฐTHANK YOUยฐ

ยฐ12ยฐ

4.4K 415 274
By TaekookFairyTales

°Jungkook°
___________

"Thank you Mr.Min" I say and stand up from my seat. Min Yoongi our employee from IT Department presented his thoughts about how to improve internal process and performance and increase Internal storage, and he did a great job. Seriously I love his spirit.

I should give him a rise.

"I'm making you head of this project, you can select your team, I believe you." He nods.

"On it," he says, a man if few words, as usual.

I love his spirit and brain. He's really capable but we never had a talk other than about task and all. He's professional more than me. I've seen him eyeing me when me and Jackson jokes around the office, like what the fuck is wrong with you guyz kind of look.

He picked up his files and walks out with the same boring expression.

I sigh for the n'th time this day. I miss Jackson. I miss firing him. My new assistant, a blonde girl, she is so loud and incapable of everything. She even cried when I said she was fired.

Like seriously, I'm tired of her drama. She is not capable of doing her work without making me go out of my mind.

I take my phone from the desk, scrolling through the pictures of Jackson. I woke up by the craziest beeping sound of my phone and finds his 78 photos, like seriously who will do that?

Only this crackhead!

I hope he isn't messing things up.

But it's Jackson we are talking about. I'm fucking sure he's gonna mess one thing or another and gonna make me pay for again---

I glanced at the clock and it shows ten minutes to four'O clock. I wants to text my Kitten but he blocked me saying I'm disturbing his work and he'll unblock after 5'O clock.

I didn't really disturbed him, just send him Sweet good morning, some texts saying how much I missed him, some texts asking how was his day going--- that's it nothing more.

But he blocked me!

It's my first time someone is blocking me--- I try not to pout and went back to my work, reading and analyzing the papers on my desk.

°°°

I pull my car by the curb of Ziwons and impatiently waits for my Kitten. He planned shopping and wants me to accompany him and I'm glad he called me.

I glance once more at the entrance and he's there, walking toward me. Everytime when I see him, he become more beautiful than before, if that's possible.

"You didn't unblock me," I said as soon as he reaches the other side of the car.

"Nice to meet you too." he said, rolling his eyes.

You are rolling your eyes at me? Seriously Kitten.

Ohhh, now you need a spanking.

"Unblock me," Sighing He took his phone, glaring at me.

"You can't texts me when I'm working." He said, opening the door and sliding inside.

Smiling I fired a text to him and slide behind the wheel.

"Okay?" He tilts his head towards me, "I'm practically sitting beside you Jungkook, you can talk to me."

I smile and fired another text saying he looks breathtakingly beautiful. When he read it, small blush burned through his cheeks.

"I know I'm beautiful," he tossed back.

Woah, Kitten.

You are different today and I'm loving it.

"The most ethereal person I've ever seen." He bites his lips, looking everywhere but me, trying to act like he's not affected by my words and he's doing a terrible job.

"Where to?" I ask, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

"Namdaemun Market," he replies, securing his seat belt.

"Namdaemun Market?" I ask, confused.

When he said we are going for shopping I thought it must be Time square or something like Starfield COEX but Namdaemun Market?

"Don't tell me you haven't been there---" Taehyung half yell, eyes widen in surprise.

"Ofcourse I've been there," I know Namdaemun Market, it's the busiest market named after Seoul's Great South Gate, which was the main gate to the ancient city. It's particularly famous for its wholesale handicrafts and food sections though they sells everything.

But I never have been there.

"Let's get going then," he said looking out of the window.

During the whole ride to the market My Kitten was busy admiring the sceneries though it was just buildings and shopping malls. I love how his eyes light up when he sees something he likes or admire. He's easy to read.

I find a place and park my car in the busy street and hop out. Before I can open his door, he opened them and gets out beautiful boxy smile adoring his lips.

"This way," he said walking ahead of me.

I stalk towards him, pulling him to me--- wounds my hand around his waist. He freez on the spot at the sudden contact.

"What if I get lost in the crowd, Kitten." I whisper in his ear, my lips slightly touching his now pink earlobe.

I wants to bite his earlobe---

Control Jungkook.

"Yo--you are not a child,"

"Oh, you are aware of that." I tease him.

"Let's go there," he said, pulling away from my hand, practically running towards the clothing shop, tripping on the process, making me smile.

°°°

He sighs n'th time in this evening, eyes still on the cloths draped over the counters.

"Kitten," I calls but he's so immersed in his own world, he didn't hear me.

Why he's so stressed about this shopping?

"This is not going as I thought." He sighs, now staring right at me.

"Kitten."

"Don't you have any other clothes?" He asks, surprising me.

"I'm not being rude, okay? But you can't wear this when you are meeting my parents." I look down my appearance and he did the same.

"You really looks handsome despite whatever you wear," I'm handsome! I feel the grin on my lips widen.

"What I mean-- I- you--" when he realized he just given himself away, his cheeks flamed.

"You mean, I really look handsome despite whatever I wear." I tease him, making the shopkeeper giggle.

"You two looks cute together," she said making my grin widen, if possible.

I wound my arms around him, pulling him to me.

"Let's go somewhere," he looks at me confused, still battling with his embarrassement.

"Surprise, Kitten."

I texted Hoseok, my personal stylist. He owns Seoul's most fashionable brand.

After five minutes of driving I parked by the curb of Hoseok's Clothing store, JHope, proudly situated in the heart of Seoul. I hop out of the car and come around to open his door.

"Why here?" Taehyung asked, still sitting, gaping at me.

"Shopping---" His eyea widen in shock as he looks at me like I've grown horns and tail.

"We can't--- not here."

"We can Kitten, don't you know hyung's agency will take care of all expenses including our clothes for this weekend?" He doesn't look convinced.

"This is expensive." His eyes travels between me and Hoseok's building.

"I'm your expensive boyfriend, remember?" I cut out the 'fake' part.

"But, Jungkook---"

"You want me to carry your precious ass all the way in." I smirk at his shocking face and slightly bend down to pick him up.

"Jungkook, put me down---" he half yell but his hands come around my neck holding on me tightly.

"You weighs like a feather, Kitten." I say as the door man open the door greating me. I pass him a polite smile and walked inside carrying my Kitten.

"Woah, my eyes are blessed Jeon." I hear Hoseok's voice before I see him.

"Hoseok," I greet him.

"Show some respect Jungkook. I'm elder than you." He rolls his eyes and passes his infamous smile to Taehyung, who's hiding his face on my chest, embarrassed.

"Kitten, Hobi hyung. Hyung my boyfriend." I introduced them.

"He's beautiful," hyung says as I glared at him.

"I'm just stating the facts." He shrugs.

I set him on his feet, smacking a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back."

I drag hyung with me, and he winks at Taehyung before coming with me.

When we comeback feeding him everything, Taehyung is standing beside the couch talking with a girl. For my liking, she's standing close to him.

"He's got a charm," hyung said smiling.

His charm is only for me hyung, only for me.

"Kitten," I call him, stalking towards the couch.
He tilts his head, the same time that girl's head flies up towards me.

"Kitten?" She asks confused as I pull him towards me. "Boyfriend" I kissed his cheek, then glared at her.

She looks like someone had slapped across her face.

'Mine' I mouthed as I walks towards the private cubicle with my kitten, who's now a blushing mess, a beautiful mess.

I sat on the couch, while Taehyung stand there playing with the sleeves of his shirt. Hyung take a measuring tap from the small mahagony desk behind him and stand too close to my Kitten. I bite the inside of my cheek, scanning hyung's every move.

Hyung measures his waist, slightly bending, and it looks like he's hugging my Kitten and that's when I lost everything.

"Hyung, I'll do it." I stand up from the couch and walks towards now confusing faces.

"I'll take his measurements." I said, taking the measuring tap from hyung, who is now smiling at me with a knowing look.

"You know how to measure?" Taehyung asks and I shakes my head as 'no'

"No, but I'm gonna learn it now."

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.2K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
189K 5.9K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
61.4K 1.1K 24
[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ]
846K 43K 38
โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ. โž โ€ข๐€๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ...