THE MAGICAL ADVENTURES OF A W...

By TheIntrovertWrites

A seemingly simple girl who has recently completed high school, turns 18 one night and wakes up to find out t... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1 | THE LETTER
CHAPTER 2 | THE NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 3 | THE MEETING
CHAPTER 4 | THE POWERS WITHIN
CHAPTER 5 | THE COTTAGE
CHAPTER 6 | THE FEAST
CHAPTER 7 | THE DREAM
CHAPTER 8 | THE PICTURE
CHAPTER 9 | THE TRAINING
CHAPTER 10 | THE RED-HEADED CHARM
CHAPTER 11 | THE FOREST
CHAPTER 12 | THE SPELL
CHAPTER 13 | THE COUNCIL
CHAPTER 14 | THE FLIGHT
CHAPTER 16 | THE SHIP
CHAPTER 17 | THE SHADOW DEMON
CHAPTER 18 | THE RETURN OF THE FUR-BUTTS
CHAPTER 19 | THE POST-BATTLE CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER 20 | THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CHAPTER 21 | THE NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 22 | THE HYDRA
CHAPTER 23 | THE TUNNEL
CHAPTER 24 | THE TWIN SISTER
CHAPTER 25 | THE FIRE ELEMENTALIST
CHAPTER 26 | THE ELEMENT METAL
CHAPTER 27 | THE TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 28 | THE FINAL BATTLE
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL?

CHAPTER 15 | THE GOAT-DEMONS

32 16 5
By TheIntrovertWrites

A moment later, both of the girls turned invisible in their seats as well. Brooke now understood what Ayden had done. He had used a concealing spell on all three of them – not the makeup kind, the serious kind – so that they would possibly be able to slip past them unnoticed. Even though they stood there, just blocking the exit into another part of the plane, they had to do something to make sure they moved from that spot.

"I cannot see either of you right now, what do we do next?" Brooke talked to them through the mind link that they had formed with each other before leaving Hawaii. They figured it was probably a good trick to have up their sleeves in case they ever were in trouble – which had a really high probability of occurrence – and needed to make a plan without the other party finding out.

"We gotta get out of the plane. There is no way in hell the plane or the mortals will survive if the fight blows up inside the plane. We cannot let them get in the middle of all this." Sylvia said and Ayden chimed in his approval.

"Okay, here is what we will do. We will have to sneak past the demons and walk to the back side of the plane. We sneak into the storage room or something of the plane and get some of those parachute jackets they keep for emergency situations and get the hell out of here."

"Where would be land, Ayden? We are still over the North Pacific and it has been like three hours since the plane took off. It takes 7 hours to fly over the US. We will be stuck in the middle of the ocean."

"Yes, but, Brooke, you're a water elementalist. I am sure you'll be able to locate land once we touch the water."

"Wow, okay, I guess it's time to exercise some powers in Percy Jackson style." She is heard mind-muttering to them and all of them head forward as planned. But, there was no way to get past them as are blocking the path. Brooke, thanking her parents for making her do gymnastics when she was little, jumped over the passengers' seats – steadily and carefully – so as not to alert them, or worse, harm them.

She put her feet on the ground again and smacked the butt of the air-hostess who was standing in front of the demons with her back to her, preparing them tea or something useless like that. The air-hostess whipped her head back and looked at the men/demons – take your pick – angrily.

"Sir, I would appreciate if you get back to your seats. I will be with you in a short while." If eyes could kill – as the famous saying goes – the demons would have be dead by now, with two laser beam holes on their foreheads. They muttered something incoherently and Brooke immediately directed herself towards the spare parachutes she could spot hanging from a rod. She waited for the air-hostess to leave so that she could pick it up. Brooke mind linked the other two.

"I got the parachutes."

"Walking past the demons." She could hear Ayden's voice in her mind and she placed herself in front of the exit door. She looks around and saw that there is no way in hell she was going to be able to figure out how to open this thing up and Sylvia would simply have to break through it.

As Ayden and Sylvia passed the demons, unfortunately, they sensed something. They ran to the other side of the plane where Brooke was waiting for them but the demons latched on to the scent of their magical aura.

"You can't run away from us!" The demons laughed an evil laughter that resonated through the entire plane and even they felt its reverberated vibrations in their chests. They picked up their pace and headed to the back of the plane. Grabbing hold of the parachutes that Brooke was holding up and quickly putting it on, Sylvia stood in front of the entrance gate and bent it with her mind will. The door creaked which gained the attention of everybody throughout the plane – unfortunately, including the demons – and Sylvia pushed her hand back and forth with force once, making the door to imitate her arm's actions causing it to fall into the sea.

They jumped and Ayden directed his concentration of their landing by taking control of the wind to make sure they didn't hit the water with a loud thwack, possibly leading them to death, while Brooke concentrated on getting the plane back on track, also by taking control of the wind. The sudden removal of the door had tilted the whole plane dangerously on its right and it was pummelling down towards the water with a great speed.

Brooke lifted both her hands towards the plane in the air and after a few moments of desperate efforts, it tilted back upright and the altitude increased. She made a sigh of relief but alas, it was short-lived. Because the very next instant she saw the demons jumping out of the plane with parachutes as well. They were chasing them out of the plane.

Brooke yelled to get Ayden and Sylvia's attention just as they landed softly into the water. Brooke, on one hand, made sure they didn't drown and on the other, struck a blast of air towards them to deter them from the path and possibly make them fall as far away in to the water as possible. It did not work because somehow the demon sensed it and blasted his own jolt of air which balanced out the previous one and balanced them, keeping them still in the air and dangerously close to the trio.

Here was what Brooke learned while battling a couple of goat men.

Upside of concealing spells – nobody can see you.

Downside of concealing spells – nobody can see you, including your companions.

"Guys I cannot see you but make sure to follow my movements or you will get washed away!" She shouted over all the wind and the sound of the water to make sure they heard it. But, she did not have time to check whether they did hear her or not – she just had to hope. She removed the concealing spell from herself and the goat-men's heads snapped towards her. Another fun fact – goat demons did not have any sort of powers. This was the thing that Brooke gave her edge.

She willed the water to find that broken air-plane door and bring it to her. There was a loud whoosh from her right and the door settled right next to her. She mounted it without any second thought.

"Hey fur-butt! Up here!" She yelled at the demons. Their heads popped in and out of the water as they swam, but she knew that they had seen her. She started to concentrate on the sway of the water waves. With the palms of her hands facing down towards the water, she slowly brought them up at shoulder length and in the next instant, stood in front of her, a massive circle – shielding them from all 360 degrees in an open water cylinder.

"Okay, I can't hold this up too long, so just remove the spell and hop onto the door. I need to make sure you aren't within radius of the cylinder." Both Ayden and Sylvia came into her view not too far away from the door.

"Do you think it will hold?"

"Yeah don't worry. It is quite capable."

"I'll hold it up at the surface just in case." Sylvia muttered and knelt down on her knees. In the next instant, all three of them felt the light rise in altitude and this was the moment Brooke selected to take action on. She pulled her hands into fists, pulled them in towards her body just a little bit, and pushed them straight again. In the next second just like the door, the water obeyed. There was a loud roar of the water waves crashing against other water waves and in the distance, she saw two distant figures flying into the air and dropping with a mild thwack in the water. Considering that they were flown about twenty feet away and they still heard the sound of them falling into the water, couldn't be good news for furry butt one and furry butt two.

"That was amazing." Ayden said and sighed in relief. All three of them plopped down on the door with their knees submerged under the water.

"How come this thing hasn't drowned yet?" Sylvia said, seeing that she had stopped holding the door up in the air. She wasn't as strong as Brooke and removing this from the airplane did take up a good amount of her energy.

"Now what?"

"Can anybody spot or sense land at all? We can't be anywhere near to the US, which is for sure." She put her hands in the water and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again and nodding. "Yup, I was right. Still at least 4000 miles away."

"How did you know that?" Sylvia muttered and frowned again.

"I don't know." Brooke admitted with a small laugh and Ayden joined in before his laughter was cut off. He spotted some movement from the corner of his eyes in the distance and squinted his eyes to get a better judgement about what it is.

"Guys, can you see what that is?" He pointed to what looked like just a little bigger than a speck on the horizon at the moment. Brooke once again put her hands in the water and murmured a 'feet on board' before they were rocketed a few hundred feet towards the 'speck' and they realized that it was a ship.

"Should we sneak in?"

Brooke had never thought her quest would ever include sneaking on board a ship in the middle of an ocean.

Oh well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THUS THE QUEST BEGINS! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FURRY BUTTS? I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN SATYRS UNDER A GOOD LIGHT IN BOTH GREEK AND ROMAN MYTHOLOGY, SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT STIR THINGS UP A LITTLE AND TRANSFER THEM TO THE BAD SIDE? HAHAHA. 

(SORRY, GROVER! I STILL LOVE YOU. <3)

ANYWAYS, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THAT STAR IF YOU LIKED READING MY CHAPTER.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY. STAY SAFE AND KEEP ON SMILING.

PEACE OUT!

~Tii <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 1.3K 52
Landing herself in trouble with a man who seems to always be there for her, Winter learns she is a cursed witch with a ruined magical core. Secrets a...
8.9K 680 38
*Completed* *Not fully edited* Adeline Winters, a young rebellious teen in High School, who enjoys giving not only her teachers a hard time but her f...
12.5K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...
34.6K 4K 48
Secrets can be Powerful. ...But they can also be Deadly. Unable to weld magic dooms Julia to a life of servitude and drudgery. Desperate to break fre...