antics | b.e

By 2intoxic8d

"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ , ๐™š๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™" ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ถ๐™ธ... More

intro
clearing up things
chapter 1- pop
chapter 2- creatures
chapter 3- prey
chapter 4- game
chapter 5- together
chapter 6- effort
chapter 7- her
chapter 8- hostile
chapter 9- exhausted
a/n
chapter 10- light
chapter 11- break
chapter 12- adrenaline
chapter 13- exhilarating
chapter 14- dazed
chapter 16- trust
chapter 17- exposed
chapter 18- promise
chapter 19- time
chapter 20- regret
chapter 21- confusing
chapter 22- silent
chapter 23- tragedy
chapter 24- weakness
chapter 25- hospital
chapter 26- broken
a/n
chapter 27- recovery
chapter 28- closer
chapter 29- future
chapter 30- antics
sequel

chapter 15- fuming

6.6K 204 828
By 2intoxic8d

JUNIPER

her clothes left a wet trail of where she went as she trekked back to the apartment, her mood had dropped the second she entered the building.

her purse nearly dragged on the ground, she saw the hickeys that were formed at the base of billie's jaw. she saw how her lips were swollen when she came out of the restroom, the strong feminine perfume that radiated off of her in waves.

she nearly wanted to cry there, her feelings were easily hurt when it was somebody she felt close to. walking over to the door, she knocked a few times, drowsily resting her head against the doorframe.

her head hurt and her fingers were going numb, the effects of her cold were already hitting her. the rain was no friend of hers no matter how much she adored the weather.

"what happened to you? you look like you ran through a car wash, i like what you did with your hair.", alejandro moved aside, putting a hand on her back and guiding her to the table.

"stuck in the rain..", she collapsed into the dining chair, resting her head against the palm of her hand and tracing the faint patterns etched into the table.

"and the reason you're sad?", he voiced from the kitchen, picking out the ingredients to make a tea for her.

"the weather brought me down i guess. it's not fun being stuck out there.", she gave a forced smile, shifting her sickly eyes to her brother who had his eyebrow raised at her. he wouldn't believe a word she said no matter what she said.

rain made her ecstatic, it made her feel at home and calm, like she was meant to be in the falling water droplets. she liked to call them mother nature's tears.

"right..", he stirred the mixture slowly, waiting for her to spit out the truth.

"i don't want to talk about it, andro. it's draining, honestly.", she waved her hands hoping he would get the message to drop the topic.

"okay, well. when you finish this, if you're still hungry and the bitch didn't feed you, there's food in the fridge. take care of yourself, junie.", he kissed her forehead, putting his hand on her head tentatively, feeling her temperature.

"thank you, andro.", she smiled lazily at him, sipping the steaming cup of miracle juice he had handed her.

"mhm. just wrap up in some blankets and rest of the rest of the day. i'll check on you tomorrow and give you some more tea.", he picked up his keychain and wallet from the door stand, smiling at her before leaving.

he was constantly leaving these days, but at least she was able to go out as long as she asked him and messaged him frequently.

her cup of tea had been downed within minutes, she didn't waste any time in finishing it. she only slowed down when the burning of her tongue caused her to pull it away.

she got to stripping her damp clothes from her body, peeling it off like it was a heavy layer of skin. she grimaced when the sloppy wet sound hit the tile of the bathroom floor.

it was like a sad, unmoving sack of leeches.

she picked them up and threw them over the door of her shower in hopes of it drying itself out on its own. there were slight puddles from where the damp clothing lay on the floor but she didn't care at the moment.

her sleeping clothes were in the drawers that lined the underside of her bed, she didn't like keeping them in the closet. the feeling of warm and comfortable clothing soothed the itchiness of her skin. it was like shedding her skin each time she came home.

she exhaled a wheeze of a breath when she reclined back into her freshly made bed, if she didn't fix it in the morning when she woke up, alejandro would do it for her.

she reached over and turned on her speakers, playing shuffle on her bongsongs playlist. it was songs that made her feel like she was high, if she wanted to lift her spirits or have a good time.

immediately when i was older sounded through the speakers and her eyes flew open. she rushed over to her phone and changed the song, groaning when bitches broken hearts came right after.

"after having the worst experience with her, all that spotify knows is her?", she sighed contently when i was never there shuffled in, easing her racing heart and thoughts.

___

2 weeks later

juniper was sat at her desk, chewing on her fingernails as she stared at the math problem that lay in front of her. this same question had been keeping her hostage for the past 20 minutes. all the answers she got from her formula came out wrong.

her phone buzzed repeatedly as it has been for 2 weeks she had been ignoring billie. all her memes and jokes she sent her, she ignored. after the incident at the carnival she didn't have the heart to talk to the celebrity anymore.

she had been staying up late every night studying diligently for her upcoming tests. she had no time to worry about somebody and if they were all about her or not. like she said, she was focusing on her education.

the harassment coming from the quarterback she insulted had ruined her excitement of going to school everyday. he humiliated her publicly not really caring who was around or listening. they all laughed with him, and it wasn't like she had anything to look forward to when she entered the high school either.

devyn had been secretive with her, sneaking off when she said they would talk or hang out. they didn't even eat lunch anymore, it was like she had just completely detached herself from juniper. during the classes they had together, devyn chose to sit next to the snobby girls who would constantly pick on juniper in freshman year.

they were weak minded imbeciles, she wasn't as bothered by them as she should be. sexualizing s sophomore and calling her names was something only people that lacked mental strength did. like she said, education...

billie also wouldn't leave her alone for anything. she had turned off her read receipts for the pop star, leaving her to think that juniper was just busy.

she of course didn't tell alejandro any of it, he didn't need to know. he would go ballistic and probably hunt them down individually and teach them a lesson.

she groaned when she ripped her paper from the excessive erasing, the small tear in her sheet set her off a little. luckily she didn't shred the thing to bits.

juniper was carefully taking a measured piece of tape from the dispenser when alejandro burst through the door with an alarming speed. a bowl in his hands and a small smile on his lips.

she clutched her chest where her racing heart beat. her wide eyes peered into the bowl, seeing there were her favorite fruit. watermelon, apple, blueberries, grapes and bananas were cut to perfection and the shapes she liked them.

"what's this for?", a grin plastered on her face, her eyes appreciative.

"i noticed you've been stressed this past week, and knowing you're a workaholic sometimes you forget to take care of yourself. i just wanted to do something nice so you don't blow your own brain to pieces. is there anything i can help you with on your work? i didn't go to college but maybe a second brain might help.", he pointed at her half completed paper. she shook her head and popped a grape into her mouth.

"i need to do this myself to get the topic. i'm okay, thank you.", he nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"yep. text me or tell me if you need anything, i know i haven't been around for this past week supporting you in studying this hard, how you usually do, fucking nerd. i promise the business will die down when people aren't jumping for blue and red", the two colors were his attempt at indirectly hinting they were ecstasy pills.

"i don't mind. just don't get a bullet in your brain for me.", she giggled and picked her pencil back up as he headed towards the door. he frowned a little before taking away his fingers that were lingering on the doorknob.

he faced her completely and tilted his head, something they both did when they had a question.

"when you came home a couple weeks ago, you were sad. why?", he crossed his arms, then she knew he wasn't going to go anywhere until he got an answer he was satisfied with.

she sighed and swiveled her chair until she was looking his direction.

"i went to the carnival with billie, she picked me up and we went there. it looked like it was going to rain so i didn't buy the real fancy ticket, bracelet things. i said i wanted to go on the teacup ride because i didn't go and surprisingly she agreed..", he nodded thoughtfully, looking like he regretted not being the one that thought of taking her to an amusement park.

he remained silent and rolled his hand for her to continue.

"that was until a girl came around, and they made eye contact, flirting with their eyes and all the things lesbians do.", he put his mouth to the side distastefully, already disliking the direction the story was going.

"she told me she was going to the bathroom like i didn't hear the girl tell her that she wanted to meet up there. billie gave me some money and just told me to use it because she had diarrhea. this made me realize you were right..she really was only with me to fool around, buying my heart and all.", alejandro clenched his fist, this was something he was afraid of, seeing his baby sister experience the cruel reality.

"she fucked her. billie fucked her in the bathroom of a carnival. it wasn't even a date but it felt like she just stood me up in the middle of it. i just wished that i actually found somebody real good who treated me right in my first relationship.", she mumbled towards the last park, twirling her mechanical pencil.

her eyebrows were pulled inward, just talking about the situation made her heart hurt. it damaged her more since it was the first time somebody had taken her to do something remotely romantic.

"i fucking told you, told myself and told that lying snake if she broke your heart or treated you wrong i'd beat her face in. the next time i see her, anywhere, it doesn't matter if there's paparazzi, i'm gonna teach her that she doesn't mess with you.", he paced and growled out insults under his breath.

"don't do any of that, and definitely do not pace in my room. you'll dent the floor.", her poor attempt at lightening the topic failed when he glared at her.

"you're too fucking nice to everybody and it sucks because you tell me to be nice too.", he crossed his arms and firmly planted himself in front of her.

"i just don't feel like seeing you in court with handcuffs on your wrists and that horrible orange jumpsuit. you look terrible in orange.", he opened his mouth to retort before shutting it.

"alright, valid. let's just hope i don't see her, you know how short my temper is", she nodded as he walked to her door, "love you, junes. i'm going out. i'll be back in about 30 minutes or so. text me if you need anything.", then he shut the door.

"love you too!", she spun her chair back around and flipped her pencil the right way, ready to start her work again.

then her phone buzzed for maybe the millionth time.

"oh my god", she groaned when she saw the familiar name pop up, "she's so frickin' persistent."

after the carnival she refused to stay in contact with billie. the pop star tried on multiple occasions to catch her attention. even in an instagram post she put a caption referring to her.

whenever she received a message she knew it was from billie, whether it be her checking in, telling her random facts or sending memes, most times it was her apologizing and asking for a second chance.

she decided to take a glance at billie's pathetic attempt #102 to capture her attention in hopes of her responding.

billie

"can i redeem that second chance? found this amazing vegan place where i barely get recognized."

___

she put her phone back down, her curiosity cured. then her phone jolted against the table making her smack her head against the glass table.

"leave. me. alone. eilish.", her fingers reluctantly turned the phone right side up, her lips pressed into a thin line when she read what it said.

billie eilish

if u aren't gonna answer i'mna fr pull up n check on u.

___

great. another one of her white lies. if she had a penny for each time this girl lied to her, she would've had a decent meal from olive garden because they haven't been talking that long. or well, billie doing the talking.

she finally decides to put her phone on do not disturb, done with every single notification she gets. she doesn't have to worry about messages or calls from alejandro, he never calls her. not even for emergencies, he comes home to tell her himself.

after a little while of staring at the same problem and getting frustrated all over again the door bell rang. her eyes widened and lips fell open.

devyn is busy, or 'busy' and refuses to see her anymore. alejandro is out and said he wouldn't be back for a little while.

she was about to be murdered, she feels it..

when she opened the door, she kept the chain lock on. scared to see what's on the other side, she was more horrified than if she were to see michael myers standing there.

billie. in all her glory, stood there looking like a god. a bandana was tied to perfection on the top of her head, a full orange outfit out together. a small bouquet of flowers in her hand, rings and color drawing her attention in closely to her fingers.

not the time.

rios were in the baggy orange jeans, patterns were printed onto her brightly colored shirt. her beige-like shoes completely the whole fit.

the whole thing screamed big di..stop.

behind the clunky shades, she could see those lively blue eyes checking out the hall that was similar to a luxury hotel.

when she squeaked, a surprised reaction, came from her billie's head snapped over to her. a smile immediately formed on her face.

she looked good, juniper wasn't just going to lie like the worlds most attractive person wasn't standing at her front door. orange may be her least favorite color but it looked ravishing on the singer.

"wh-what are you doing here, billie?", she leaned against the wall next to the door, talking through the door chain that was still hooked.

"you weren't answering like any of my messages so i just came here to talk to you in person. not like you can ignore me when i'm right in your face.", she chuckled and outstretched the arm that held the flowers.

"there was a real good reason why i wasn't answering you, eilish.", she glared at her, causing billie's grip to falter, her feet shifting.

"can i come in? i just want to say some things..things that'll hopefully convince you to let me make this right.", juniper was weak for billie and her way with words.

"i'm not just going to let you back in my life like you didn't just abandon me like i was just some toy you got bored with.", billie chewed her lips anxiously, her eyebrow twitching slightly. her fingers came up to fiddle with her cartilage ring piercings.

"i know, just please.. hear me out. i haven't been talking to anybody else, or seeing people. i made sure nobody followed me here so your location is safe.", she reluctantly closed the door again, painfully taking out the door chain with great regret. she was currently slapping herself in the face mentally.

the saddened face of billie soon lighted up when she realized she was being invited into the apartment, her eyes examining every corner of the place.

juniper folded her arms in front of her stomach, backing away several feet, completely out of reach from billie. she knew once billie touched her everything was over, all the strength she built up would crumble.

billie takes a few tentative steps forward, gently placed the flowers on the counter, keeping her eyes piercing right into juniper's.

she felt her stone walls cracking, the weak points in her were caving in. those alluring cerulean orbs washing over her like waves and breaking down every bit of her barrier.

billie's hands latched onto her hips and around her waist, bringing her closer. as much as she wanted to dig her heels into the wood flooring, her legs moved on their own and walked right into the trap, her warm embrace.

she leaned her head down to kiss her cheek softly, leaving butterfly kisses scattered.

"just give me one more chance. i want to try this, and i know you're underage, but i can promise i'll wait for you.", her voice was genuine, charming her like she was a snake. her heart turned to mush in an instant and she cursed her sensitive self.

she was afraid, scared of everything billie had over her, the power she held. the great ability to split her in half and break her emotions one by one if she wanted to. she didn't believe a word billie uttered, she didn't want to believe it knowing how she was.

"i don't trust you, at all.", she spoke indistinctly, her head hanging low, avoiding all eye contact. it's what made her weak.

"let me prove myself. just give me time to make you mine.", billie guided their heads closer together, using one hand to lift juniper's chin.

she closed her eyes, giving in to the devious tricks that billie laid out clearly. she let out a drawn out breath through her nose, the last of her common sense rushing to build up her defenses, the rest fled over to the 'i'd let this fine woman destroy me any time' side.

"please?", her breath was hot against juniper's lips, her voice pleading and sincere. their mouth were grazing one another, connection just out of reach.

"i don't trust you. not one bit, actually. don't fuck this up, eilish. if you fool around i'll cut you off faster than you can say 'i'm sorry'", a small smile broke out, her nose scrunching up adorably as she nodded eagerly. eyes focused on juniper's lips.

the shorter girl wrapped her arms around billie's neck, pulling her down for a slow kiss, grinning into it. it was like warmth exploded in her stomach and spread around to all her other senses. her heart was fluttering wildly like it had found its other half.

her brain on the other hand, was condescending. warning that she would just get her heart broken.

billie bit her lip, tugging softly as it elicited a moan. the action sending those thoughts fleeing.

juniper felt a tap on her thighs, telling her to jump up onto billie. as she was about to do so, the door slammed open, the chain breaking in half and skidding across the floor.

what juniper saw first was the enraged eyes that was trained right on the singer, fuming.

___
3306 words
hi my loves
i'm feeling better so i'm gifting you with this
i'm actually really proud of this because earlier i felt unmotivated
take it easy on billie.. she's still a cute bean🥺🥺
stay safe and i love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.7K 43
Billie seems happy. She's getting better after her last breakup. She meets a girl through Finneas and Claudia. What happens next? Read to find out! T...
12.1K 477 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
876K 25.9K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
169K 5.2K 34
"๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข" lowercase intended