Bullied By 5sos

Par miyyyaa

What happens to Julie when shes bullied 5sos? Plus

Bullied by luke
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Čhåptēr 13
Čhåptęr14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Younow?
A/N
Chapter 19
sorry guys
ok so I was thinking.....
OK I GET IT!

Chapter 10

1.7K 37 2
Par miyyyaa

Julie
__________________________________
It was kinda weird to see all the boys apologize except Luke I was kinda sad he didn't apologize.😕 anyway today I'm going to visit my friends from l.a Tyler and kian. They both said they had big news for me and of course I had news for them too. After walking to their hotel I went up to their room. I walked in and said "Heyy guys the queen is back" they jumped and hugged me after Tyler hugged me he said "I'm the real queen in this room!! *snaps fingers*
Meanwhile kian hugged me and sat back down with his eyes filled with sadness. I asked him what was wrong, he told me that o2l was going to be ending. I soon became sad until Tyler suggested we go to the arcade that was down the street.

A/n
_____________________________
Soooo..... o2l ended and now I'm feeling sad for the past week it was goodbye week I couldn't tell you how many times I cried while watching each video I found that kian, jc and Sam were the most effected people Sam was about to cry jc was too and kian he had to film his video about ten times cause he couldn't speak at all during the group video kian had his head down for most of the video it breaks me to see them stop o2l. I just wish them luck and love throughout their new chapters in life😪😪.
Oh my god why am I getting emotional don't do that to me dude.
🎀Stay beautiful🎀- Sam
☁️I will see all you beautiful people...soon☁️-jc
❤️I love you..........and I'll see you soon❤️-kian
- ✌️míÿä✌️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.