thug love 2

By yofavvvroyal

hailey is still going threw life but within dealing with javarion , taking care of family , and killing . new... More

c1
c2
c3
c4
c5
c6
c7
c8
c9
c10
c11
c12
c13
c14
c15
c16
c17
c18
c19
c20
c21
c22
c23
c24
c25
c26
c27
c29
c30
c31
c32
c33
c34
c35
character info & q & a
c36
c37
c38
c39
c40
c41
c42
c43
c44
c45
c46
c47
c48
c49
c50
c51
c52
c53
c54
c55
c56
c57
c58
c59
c60
c61
c62
c63
c64
c65
c66
c67
c68
c69
c70
c71
c72
c73
c74
c75
c76
c77
c78
c79
c80
thug love 3 is out

c28

4.5K 129 105
By yofavvvroyal

PRINCE POV

"this where they stay sis ?" i said pulling up to this house .

"yea" she said putting her ski mask over her face .

"ight" i said putting mines over my face .

"yall ready ?" she said .

"yea" me and quan said .

we loaded up r guns and got out the car .

i bust into the house and i shot the nigga on the couch in the head and hailey shot the grandma in her forehead and we went upstairs and checked the rooms and i see a little boy sleep and i shot him in the head and i heard a shot go off and i said "we good ?" .

"yea" hailey said .

we ran downstairs and dipped .

THE NEXT DAY

"where were u last night ?" gabrielle said coming in with a tea cup in her hand .

"handling business" i said .

"what business ? fucking that gionimbus girl ?" she said walking to her side of the bed .

"why would i fuck her ? when i have u" i said .

"well ur words were u gonna shove ya dick down her throat and fuck her until she scream daddy" she said sitting on the bed .

"uk me i get people mad by my mouth" i said laughing.

"but why would u say that ? and im right there" she said .

"why didnt u say something ?when that nigga was pushing up on u" i said being serious.

"bc yo ass kept talking" she said .

"ok ima go then bc ima stil be talkin" i said getting up .

she grabbed the back of my shirt making me stop and said "daddy i didnt mean it like that" .

i know what time it is .

LEONDRA POV

now i miss leona now . ima ab 3 months pregnant . i dont rlly keep up with the months , im just waiting to see my mini brillion .

im over here eating puff banana cereal snack while sitting up in my bed .

"brillion i love and miss you" i said .

like i rlly do .

HAILEY POV

im at checkers and i happen to see tyquan with his son , tyresse .

he looks at me and walks up to me and says "wassup hailey" .

"hi tyquan and little man" i said as i tickled tyresse .

"tyresse this is hailey" tyquan said .

"hi" tyresse said .

"hi" i said smiling .

tyquan sniffled and i know when he have been crying so i said "whats wrong ?" .

"my 2 sisters got killed" he said .

"oh my god u ok ?" i said .

"yeah" he said .

"sorry to ask but who ?" i said .

"reshia and jayceia" he said .

my heart went to my feet and i thought "i knew his whole family i never knew that they were his sisters" .

"u wanna hug ?" i said with my arms out .

he came into my arms and we hugged . i was rubbing his back while we were hugging and he pulled out the hug and said "yea but ima catch u later" .

"ok hopefully u feel better" i said .

he smirked and walked away and the lady finally called my number and i got the wings .

20 MINS LATER

"guess whos home" i yelled as i walk to the room .

i opened the door and see leona sleep on javarion chest as they both were knocked . "awww" i said lowly .

i pulled out my phone and took a picture of them and left the room closing the door .

50 MINS LATER

im laying on my comfortable couch , watching martin .

KAMRYN POV

"lemme pop on ha bc i know she here" i said walking to hailey apartment .

i got to her door and knocked and i waited and she answered the door and before she could say anything i hugged her and we end up falling .

"owww" she said as i got up .

i helped her up and said "where have u been bitch ?" .

"kidnapped" she said walking to the door and closing it .

"by who ? who ass we gotta beat ?" i said sitting down on the couch .

"fake ass reshia and jayceia" she said sitting down with me .

"damn" i said .

"yeah all along reshia wanted javarion" she said .

"dont she gotta a man- nvm" i said .

"but guess who i saw today" she said .

"who ?" she said .

"tyquan" i said .

i fell to the floor and she was laughing and i sat up and said "the ex ?" .

she nodded and i said "what he say ?" .

"he said his sisters died and i was confused bc i never met his sisters and i asked him and he said reshia and jayceia and i was just comforting him pretending like i didnt know who they were" she said .

"so u telling the nigga u been with 4 years didn't introduce u to his sisters damn thats crzy" i said .

"fr tho" she said .

i hear a door open and i turn to the left and see leona coming out of the room . while rubbing her eyes , she said "hailey" .

"yes leona"we said .

she stopped rubbing her eyes and sees me and runs to me and hugs me and i hug her and she said "kamryn i miss you" .

"i miss you 2" i said .

i want a lil baby .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 570 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...
728K 25.9K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
204 2 50
Hailey Lockwood the heir of the most terrified mafia gang- the rippers. what happens when she finds out that their biggest rivalry gang -the lions ar...
208K 6.9K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...