eleven years (Villain Bakugo...

By sleepyweebgirl

bakugo and deku were ripped apart from each other when they were kids. eleven years later, they finally reuni... More

•prologue•
•chapter one•
•chapter two•
•chapter three•
•chapter five•
•chapter six•
•chapter seven• (i'm sorry)
author's note

•chapter four•

8.4K 244 287
By sleepyweebgirl

oh my god i am so sorry this is so late. please feel free to yell at me if i don't update in more than a week. also we're getting to the part i prewrote!!! whoohoo!!! no more pulling things out of my ass!!!

Ground Zero stood in front of the gates to UA High School, gazing up at the two towers. This was what he and Deku had longed to do together. A dream long since thrown in the trash. Now this was the breeding ground, so to speak, of his enemies.

He sucked in a breath, and was yanked out of his thoughts when Eraserhead, standing behind him, nudged him forward.

"Let's go, kid."

Zero scowled, but nodded and started walking, his arms burdened with the Quirk suppressing bracelets. As they moved through the gates, Present Mic, the other half of his escort, pointed things out around campus, like:

"That's where the second years train! You'll be living and working with them." and "That's Principal Nezu's office. I think you'll have to meet him sometime."

Zero filed away all that information for later-could be useful for escaping, or better yet, attacking, before 'tching' at the last one. He'd heard stories about the principal of UA, about his intelligence, and how he'd been tortured. Zero had actually met his tormentor once, when his mentor had brought him along to a meeting. They were kinda fucked up in the head, and kept muttering under their breath.

"Aaaaand here are the second year dorms for class 2-A!" Mic announced. They weren't really a big deal-a brick building with a few floors and some windows. "I don't think they know you're coming yet, so-"

"What day is it?" Zero interrupted.

Mic blinked, caught off guard, but answered anyway. "It's Sunday."

Zero nodded slowly.

"Right," Eraserhead stated gruffly. "They don't know you're coming, so I have to go in and explain it to them. You wait out here with Za-Mic. With Mic."

"Fine."

The black haired man opened the door. Loud music blared, and Ground Zero caught sight of-was that a disco ball? It wasn't even noon yet, but the inside of the dorms looked like some kind of 80s club.

Zero sighed, and gestured to the now closed door. "Is it always like this?"

Mic shrugged. "I don't know. This isn't really my class, but if I had to bet money on it I would say probably."

Great.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Apparently, Aizawa had walked into his class's biweekly dance party. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose while activating his quirk. "SHUT UP!"

I'm faced with the guilty stares of nineteen teenagers. Aoyama, who was apparently the disco ball, is hanging from the ceiling by his feet. The whole class looks like deer caught in the headlights.

"Alright you little demons. I have something to tell you all. Is everyone here?"

Iida, who is standing on the table for some reason, shook his head. "Midoriya has a cold and is staying in his room."

"Right. One of you will have to tell him for me, then."

The pink devil incarnate herself, Mina, spoke up. "Dadzawa, what is it? Is everyone okay?"

"For the last time, Mina, do not call me Dadzawa. And yes, everyone is fine."

"Well, then what is it?"

"Do not overreact to this. I promise you that it is safe."

"Hey 'Zawa, you're kinda freaking us out. Could you get to the point already?" from Kaminari.

"Yes. As a part of a new Villain Rehabilitation program, we have brought in a villain your age. He will be living, training, and attending classes with you all, and I hope you all try your very best to bring him back to our side."

Predictably, the class exploded.

"WHAT?!"

"I must admit, this seems very unprofessional-"

"Oh my god, I don't want to die yet!"

"Hey, d'ya think he has any weed on him?"

Aizawa activated his Quirk before roaring, "SHUT UP!"

2-A shut up.

The raven haired man sighed. "First of all, Sero, he does not have any weed on him, and even if he did, you are not allowed any of it. Second of all, if you had let me finish, you would know that he is wearing Quirk suppressing cuffs, as well as being under orders not to harm any of you. However. I do not doubt that he could kill you if he wanted to, Quirk or no. He has killed before, so be wary. He has been doing this for much longer than you have."

"What's his name?" Uraraka piped up from the back.

"I'll let him introduce himself." Aizawa crossed to the door and opened it. Mic walked in first, followed by a surly blonde.

"He doesn't look so bad," Someone muttered, and a bunch of people nodded.

"Welp, Sho and I have to go now, so have fun bonding! Don't kill each other!" Mic grabbed Eraser's arm and yanked him out of the building, and the heroes and villain were left facing each other on opposite sides of the room. The heroes-in-training were still decked out from their dance party, and Zero must've noticed, because he snorted a laugh as his gaze roamed over the class.

"Why are you laughing?" A blue-haired kid who was standing on the table demanded, chopping his hands up and down stiffly.

"Have you seen yourselves recently? And this is supposed to be the next batch of pros. Seems like they've downgraded."

Zero grinned internally as the class reacted, obviously miffed by his statement.

A yellow blonde with a weird black zig-zag in his hair fired back at Zero with, "It's not like you're any better, villain trash!"

Zero fake-pouted. "Well, excuse me for being myself and being happy. How horrible of me to do that. Disgusting."

A redhead with sharp teeth seemed about to retaliate, but the blue-haired kid from earlier interrupted. "This behavior is very unbecoming for future pro heroes!" He turned to Zero. "I apologize for the actions of myself and my classmates. I am hero-in-training Iida Tenya. It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome you to this fine institution."

"Iida, Iida...Oh! You're Ingenium's brother, aren't you? Akaguro told me all about you and your fight. Wait, sorry. You know him by another name. I meant Stain."

Glasses locked his jaw, and seemed to be fighting to stay under control.

A plain looking guy with black hair and weird elbows who was standing in the back yelled, "Hey dude! I'm Sero Hanta, and I have three questions. One, what's your name, two, do you have any weed, and three, how many people have you killed?"

A girl with dark hair and weird ear things smacked him. "Sero, he doesn't have any weed!"

"Actually," Zero drawled. "I do. And because you were the first person to be completely straightforward with me, I like you. The weed's yours if you want it."

Sero blinked, obviously surprised by this turn of events, before nodding and catching the bag Zero threw him.

"You don't get my real name, but you can have my villain alias if you like~"

A few people nodded, and they were rewarded with a "Ground Zero."

"As for how many people I've killed...Hm. Are you sure you want to know?"

Sero shrugged. "Sure dude, why not?"

Ground Zero grinned with mirth. "1,402."

In the wake of the shocked silence, he swaggered over to the couch and flopped down. "So like...What do you do at this shitty school?"

Glasses recovered enough to splutter, "Language, Ground Zero! This school is most certainly not censored, it is the finest place of learning for hero hopefuls! You should feel honored to be here, especially considering your previous background."

The villainous blonde chuckled darkly. "You seem to have forgotten one thing- I am not, nor will I ever be, a "hero hopeful." I want to be here even less than you want me to be here. I am going to stay here, annoy you all, gather information, and then escape and use that information to attack. Cross me, or get in my way, and I will not hesitate. This is your one warning."

Class 2-A shivered. This guy knew what he was doing, and it was working.

hee hee i bet some of you were expecting that bakudeku would meet. nope! also, adding onto the proof that i am a Shitty Author, i forgot to mention last chapter that a) bakugo has no/untraceable medical records and b) the heroes don't really know what bakugo's quirk is. they just know it has something to do with explosions, so they didn't ask. also, 1.4k words!!! wooo!!! DISCLAIMER THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PROMOTE WEED IN ANY WAY DON'T DO DRUGS AND STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.9K 25
Izuku Midoriya, the shy, smart, chemistry nerd of UA high school. No one would expect him to be Spider-man. And Bakugo Katsuki. A angry, popular, and...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18.2K 409 5
Purely fluff without plot, sleepy Kojiro, loving Kaoru, cuddling, did I mention fluff?, matchablossom, sk8 infinity, idiots in love, hair braiding, g...
69.2K 4.8K 14
It's gonna be angsty bois. Sorry. Also told from Katsuki's pov, which is kind of new for me. Also, no quirks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We close our eyes...