eleven years (Villain Bakugo...

By sleepyweebgirl

bakugo and deku were ripped apart from each other when they were kids. eleven years later, they finally reuni... More

•prologue•
•chapter one•
•chapter two•
•chapter four•
•chapter five•
•chapter six•
•chapter seven• (i'm sorry)
author's note

•chapter three•

8.8K 239 194
By sleepyweebgirl

i'm so sorry this is late but i went to the beach yesterday and i found some todoroki pottery ^-^ look!!! ^^^
also i still haven't reached the part i prewrote yet so i think this story is going to be a little longer than i originally thought. have a great day/night lovelies and remember to take care of yourselves!!!

Ground Zero came to slowly. He was about to open his eyes when-Wait. What the fuck?

He wasn't at home. Alarm bells immediately began ringing.

You should not open your eyes until you are completely aware of your surroundings.

This had been drilled into his head after many years of working on the illegal side of the law- do not open your fucking eyes until you know where you are and are properly aware of your surroundings. There's an off chance that you might learn something if you have been captured, or give you the extra five seconds to formulate a plan.

The teen stiffened slightly as a rush of memories hit him. Rooftop jumping, his quirk leaving, a black-haired man, knocking himself out. Cop cars. Fucking wonderful. So he was probably in their custody and under surveillance. Now to figure out just where that was.

Zero sniffed. Was that...rubbing alcohol? Revolting.

The blonde suddenly became hyperaware of the material around him. Thin blanket, some soft thing that reached his knees, something buried in the crook of his left arm...

That settled it. He was in a fucking hospital. Great. Just great. Judging by the amount of police, it was probably Tartarus or Akuyaku. Escape was going to be difficult.

Although, if he stayed, hospitals have free food...

Zero decided that he might as well stay. The police probably wanted to talk to him, and maybe he could get some food. Also, fucking with law enforcement was always fun.

The blonde opened his eyes. Five seconds later, two police officers, the black-haired hobo who had chased him, and a yellow-haired man he recognized as the hero Present Mic entered.

Zero couldn't stop his lip curling in disgust. Not that he wanted to anyway.

One of the officers cleared his throat. Zero glared. Bastard, bringing me here. And the fucker was a cat, which was kinda weird.

"Um. Hello, Ground Zero. I'm Tamakawa Sansa, and I work in the police. This is our detective officer, Tsukauchi Naomasa, and pro heroes Eraserhead and Present Mic. I should warn you, Detective Naomasa has a lie detector quirk, so lying is unadvisable."

"Noted."

So that was the hobo, then. Eraserhead. The teen hummed. He'd heard that name before, but had never had a face to match it to. He was an underground hero. Closer to a villain than most other heroes.

Zero sighed. He might as well cut to the chase. "Why am I here?"

The cat guy blinked. "Huh?"

"I didn't really need to be hospitalized. The force I put into that blow was enough to knock me out for about three hours. I figured I'd be put in a cell, and then from there break out. So, I'll ask again. Why. Am. I. Here?"

The cat fumbled around with his words before his partner stepped in and saved him.

"Well, Ground Zero, for one, what if you had used more force than you thought? You might have had a concussion. Also, you are a teenager. Still a kid. So, we wanted to make sure you were okay."

"And then I'd feel oh so greatly indebted to you for "saving my life" or some shit and spill all my secrets. Yeah. No. Not happening." Zero snarked.

"What?" Present Mic interjected. "No. That's not-"

"Would you rather be thrown in a jail cell for the rest of your life?"

Zero glanced at the hobo, who hadn't spoken up until now.

"I would escape." he stated firmly.

The black-haired hero looked to Naomasa, who nodded, before sighing. "Alright, kid. Listen up.

"We have permission from the Board(idk just roll with it ok) to start a new program. A Villain Rehabilitation program. You will be the first participant, followed by-"

Zero snorted.

Eraserhead raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?"

"We don't need rehabilitation. Rehabilitation is for people who need to recover and get back to a so-called normal. Every single "villain" knows exactly what they're doing. We don't need to get better."

Eraser seemed to be about to retaliate, but Present Mic stepped forward. "How old are you, kid?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"C'mon. Please just tell us. We're doing all we can to keep you out of jail, but you gotta help us too."

"I'd just escape, but fine. M'seventeen," Zero grumbled, folding his arms across his chest. "Don't see why it's relevant."

The adults in the room exchanged looks.

"How long have you been doing, uh, this?" asked Sansa.

"Since I was six," Zero replied nonchalantly, reveling in the way the others paled.

"Uhm...How much schooling did you get?" this from Present Mic.

"Graduated from high school online with honors at age fourteen." Naomasa nodded.

"Alright, one last question. How many people have you killed?"

Zero grinned darkly. He loved this part. "1,402."

The blood drained out of the faces of all the law  enforcement officers as they all looked to Naomasa. He swallowed hard, before confirming it with a nod.

Present Mic was the first to recover, shaking his head as if to dislodge his thoughts. "H-How-? No, wait, I don't want to know. A-Anyway, the program that Sho- I mean Eraserhead was talking about earlier is actually an enrollment in UA High School's Hero Course."

Oh.

That was...unexpected. A flood of memories invaded his brain- planning, practicing, and Deku. His very first kill. He was six years old. It'd been an accident, but it still haunted him. He and Deku had been planning to be heroes together, and then Deku was diagnosed quirkless. Zero couldn't believe he'd ever wanted to be a hero. But Deku had wanted to go to UA...

"Fine. I won't like it, but I won't kill anyone. And I'm not doing it for me."

"Then who..?" Sansa was cut off mid sentence by Zero's glare.

"Right. Well, now that that's all sorted, one last thing. We only know you as Ground Zero. What's your real name?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Mic sighed. "Okay then. You start as soon as the hospital releases you. You aren't allowed any of your equipment, and everything we found has already been taken away from you. You will have to wear a quirk suppressor, although depending on your behavior, you might be able to take it off at times. Okay?"

Zero nodded, and the adults left the room.

He couldn't suppress a grin. How did you like that personality, heroes? Was the information I gave sufficient?

ugh. i hate this chapter. i had so much writers block, and i just hate it. bakugo was so ooc that i added in that little bit at the end to make myself feel better. sorry that it doesn't make much sense. love ya💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.4K 49
One Maknae with a guilty secret AUTHORS WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN BY A SUPER ANGSTY AND DEPRESSED 16/17 YEAR OLD KID!!! THERE WIL...
14.5K 417 11
Invisible. That's the right word to describe him. After all, the only person who ever notices Izuku Midoriya, is his own mother. Nobody else. However...
296K 7K 15
Izuku Midoriya. A young boy, who didn't seem as happy as he let off. His fake smiles seem to fool all those around him all except one.... Katsuki Bak...
477K 17.2K 35
[COMPLETED] Izuku Midoriya, nearly killed by his previous owner, was thrown out only to be captured again. He ends up at shop where a handsome and ki...