.•♫•♬ Hold On ♬•♫•. (HP x Rea...

By NeonWolf1120

A Harry Potter and The Maze Runner crossover Takes place in 6th year of Hogwarts and so on and Maze Runner; S... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Special #1: Valentine's Day
Special #2: Song Requests Of Friends
Background Story (3k special)
NEW STORY
。。。
NEW BOOK
"Special"

Prologue

12.9K 213 89
By NeonWolf1120

Your POV:

Long story short we've got another new teacher, that's not a surprise now because we've had another teacher every year. Anyway, here I am at the Weasleys, me and Hermione both got here at the same time.

I was reading my favorite book while laying on the bed then, "Mum?" I heard Ginny called, "Ginny, what is it?" Then footsteps could be heard thumping loudly on the wooden floor while Mrs. Weasley ask, "I was only wondering when Harry got here" Ginny replied, once I heard my best friend's name, I immediately put away my book then go to the railings and look down.

"What? Harry- Harry, who?" Mrs. Weasley ask as I got behind the railings, "Harry Potter, of course" Ginny answered, "Harry? Did you say Harry? The Harry?" I ask in disbelief, "Yeah, is he with you?" Ginny ask, I shake my head, "I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" Mrs. Weasley replied, "His trunk's in the kitchen and his owl" Ginny said, "But no, dear. I seriously doubt that" Mrs. Weasley insists then footsteps in hurry could be heard and stopped, "Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Ron ask.

"Me, nosey. Is he up there with you?" Ginny ask her brother, "Of course not. I think I'll know if my best friend's in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron answered then an owl hoots and footsteps could be heard again then stopped, "Is that an owl I heard?" Hermione ask, "You haven't seen him, have you? Apparently, he's wandering about the house" Ginny said, "Really?" Ron ask, "Really" then Ginny look to her side, "Harry!" She called, that's where I hurriedly go down the stairs and saw Harry hugged by Ginny, the others behind me.

I was grinning smuggly then when Ginny let go of Harry, I immediately hug him, "Good to see you again" I said then let go of him, "Good to see you too" he answered smiling widely then Ron hug Harry then after him it's Hermione's turn.

"Harry. What a lovely surprise! Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Mrs. Weasley ask as she hug him, "I didn't know. Dumbledore" Harry answered after Mrs. Weasley hug him, "Oh, that man! What we won't do without him?" Mrs. Weasley delightfully replied, "He apparated you here, did he?" I chuckled.

He nods then look behind me, I look behind me and saw Ron was reaching for something on Hermione's face, I can't take off my grin on my face as it turns like the smile of cheshire cat, "A bit of... toothpaste" Ron said then I laugh a little.

We all go upstairs and me and the trio go in Ron's room, having a little meeting, "So when did you get here?" Harry ask me and Hermione, "A few days ago" I answered, "Day or for a while, I wasn't sure I was coming" Hermione added, "Mum... sort of lost it, last week. Said Ginny and I have no business going back to Hogwarts. It's too dangerous" Ron explains, "Oh, come on. She's not alone" I said, "Yeah, even my parents. They're Muggles, know something bad's happening" Hermione replied.

"Anyway, Dad stepped in. Told us she was being barmy and... Took a few days, but she came around" Ron continues, "But, this is Hogwarts we're talking about" Harry replied, "It's Dumbledore. What could be safer? There's been a lot of talk recently that... Dumbledore's got a bit old" Ron mocks, "What rubbish! Well, he's only... How old is he?" Harry ask, "Give or take a few years?" that's where we lost it, laughing like an idiot.

❊ ♪ ..~~ • ~~.. ♪ ❊

We are at the jokeshop where the Weasley twins managing, "Step up, step up!" the twins started, "We got fating fancies" one of them said, I am with Ginny and Hermione in front of the love potions, checking it, I don't know why I'm here but just deal with it.

"And he's made me go"

"At just in for time for school"

"Puking Pastilles" the twins said alternately then I saw them talking with Harry and after that they approach us, "Hello, ladies" they greeted us, "Love potions, eh?" Fred/George mocks, "Yeah. They really do work" George/Fred added, "Then again the way we heard you, sis" Fred, it most definitely Fred, said, "You're doing just fine on your own" George said, "Meaning?" Ginny ask.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George mockingly ask, "It's none of your business" Ginny puts down the potion then walk away, in the corner of my eye, Hermione was looking at a boy named Cormac Mclaggen, Hermione puts down the potion as the boy smirks at her, I narrowed my eyes at him then slightly glare, motherly personality here we go!

"How much for this?" I heard Ron ask, "Five galleons" the twins answered in unison, "How much for me?" Ron ask again, "Five galleons" the twins answered again, lI'm your brother" Ron said, "Ten galleons" the twins replied, "Ron!" I called then signals him to give the thing to me, "How about mine?" I ask the twins as holding what Ron has given me, "It's free for you" Fred answered, "Yeah, for our partner in crime" George agrees, "No, I'll pay. How much?" I insists, "Free" they said in unison then they walk away and I gave it to Ron then wink.

"How do you do that?" Ron ask, "Being a partner in crime wasn't bad after all" I chuckle, "Come on, let's go" Harry called us then Ron and I followed him and Hermione, "Hi, Ron" I heard from behind me, "Hi" Ron shortly replied to the girl with curly blonde hair, Lavender Brown, as I look behind me, I cleard my throat, "Come on, they're waiting" I said as I tug Ron's arm, I hate having a personality like a mother.

"How are Fred and George doing it?" Harry ask as we got out of the joke shop, "Half the alley's closed down. Fred reckons people need a laugh these days" Ron replied, "I reckon he's right" I answered, "Oh, no. Everyone got their wands from Ollivanders" Hermione said as we arrived in front of Mr. Ollivander's wand shop, we get in and look around the shop, the place is rotten and other wands' boxes are on the floor, shelves empty.

"Harry... Is it me or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron ask as he look through the broken window, me, Harry, and Hermione walk beside him as we watch Malfoy and his mum are walking down the alley, we followed them as we go straight through the alley, a man was turned facing the wall as we followed the mother and son, we go to a corner to hide as we approach a place where Borgin and Burke's is, I saw Malfoy get inside the shop then me and the trio climb up the roof of the shop and watch through the window.

I saw Mrs. Malfoy kissed his son's cheek then a man suddenly appeared so me and the trio hide down immediately then a sound of the curtain being pulled down, I slowly look up and saw that the window was now blocked by the curtain.

'Is he one of them now?' the only thought that came through my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 214 14
Y/n is a descendant of Eddie Brock. Throughout the years, his family has been hosting Venom. When Y/n was a child, she had begun hosting Venom. Then...
938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
47.8K 1.1K 6
Legolas and (y/n) meet each other thought a journey to destroy the one ring and both meet new people. A secret comes to the light that many thought w...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...