Kinsmir : The Lover Of A Vamp...

By Laurawillington

The lover of a vampire but killer of a werewolf. You don't remember your parents. All you have are your broth... More

DISCLAIMER.
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16

CH 8

145 16 0
By Laurawillington

Re-edited Version

He dropped back to his sofa crying harder this time. He lost his sister the same way as he lost his mother. He wanted her alive. He wanted her to see her grown children and hear her taunt him for not raising them the way she wanted. He wanted the kids to see their mother after sixteen years. He wanted to see their reaction to their mother, hugging her and nagging about him. He wanted to hug and tell her that she is the strongest woman he had ever seen and that their mother would be very proud to see her strong daughter.

Just as he was crying his wolf was indulging in to share the pain. He wanted to free himself, run in the forest in his wolf form to relieve the pain that was squeezing his heart. He grabbed his keys, walked out locking the house.

He walked deep into the small forest right behind his house.

It was mid evening around 7pm, all three of you returned from your schools and college after a grocery shopping. Your aunt parked her car outside the dark house, both you and Jisung got down the car and helped your aunt in carrying the items to the home.

She opened the door and turned on the lights of the house. Three of you place the grocery bags on the dinning table. "Where did your father go?" She asked a rhetorical question.

"I don't know eomma." He answered finding the question dumb. She walked in the kitchen and saw that the food she prepared for the males is not touched. "Did they not eat?" She asked herself. "How am I supposed to know when I was in school eomma?" He asked out of irritation and you giggle. "The question wasn't for you, idiot." You said. He was lucky that his mother didn't hear him.

"Do one thing, heat the food and I will go find him." She said to you and you agree. "Fine. Then I will go and change my dress." You said and walked upstairs with Jisung following you.

Once done, you head back to the kitchen to reheat the food. Seconds later Jisung came down. He checked the food. "Awh, that's all." He made a disgusted expression. "Why?" You asked as you set the plates on the table. "I need salad." Out of blue Jisung spoke about salad that led you to surprise. "Salad? Why do you want salad?" You asked surprised. "Well, like I said noona, my wolf has never tasted salad. I told him that I hate salads and he was bouncing since afternoon that he wanted to try salad. School doesn't give salads, so." He shrugged his shoulders.

You roll your eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. I am trying to be a intermediary between you two so that you don't get awkward around me like you are with hyung." He reasoned. You let out a big sigh and agree to make salad.

You take out all the ingredients from refrigerator. Jisung walked to living room, plops on the sofa, switching on the TV.

Minutes later the door opened. Suho walked in and saw Jisung watching TV in the living room. He walked straight to go to his room but then he saw you chopping the vegetables in the kitchen, he took a moment. Your calm posture, moving your hair once in while to the side to stop its intrusion, carefully chopping the vegetables, everything was so beautiful to him.

He took slow steps towards you without a sound. You were chopping the carrots when you left yourself hugged and saw hands on your waist. You looked at the wrist and realised it was Kwang.

"You look so beautiful when you do work." He placed his chin on your shoulder, looking down to find you still chopping. "Not now. I am -" tired of all this. You didn't finish as you felt your senses were pushed away and someone took in you. "I am in the middle of making salad." Your lips replied. "Hmm." He hummed and nuzzled in your crook. "You always smell sweet. Those sweet scents of lavender and honeysuckles." He replied taking in your scents. 'I am not able to say anything. What's happening here? Why are my phrases twisted?? Who is speaking nonsense from me?'

"I know." You giggle. He kissed your neck and your body reacted to it. "Don't do it here. Jisung is in the living room." You replied. 'Bitch you are literally letting that man kiss your neck. Hit him or shout for Jisung.'

"He won't." He kissed your neck as his hands ran around your body.

"What are you doing hyung?" A voice startled both of them. Kwang looked up and so did your body, as jolt of shock ran down your body. You gained back your control and pushed him a bit back. "Jisung." You call his name but he raised his hand stopping you, glaring at his hyung. "I am asking you something hyung." His eyes narrowed, anger expressed by his tight jaw.

Kwang came to you and hugged. "Hugging my sister." He smirked. "Let go of me oppa." You pushed him enough. "You weren't hugging her before." His voice firm and took a step, clearly expressing his silent anger.

"Jisung, this is none of your business. So leave us alone." Kwang spoke his voice normal enough. But Jisung took his steps to him, glaring and ready to punch but you got in between. "Jisung, no. He didn't do anything." You say not wanting to break a fight between two wolves.

He looked at you, his jaw tightening even more. " I saw it noona. He was kissing you. That's something called sexual harassment." He grunted shouting at you with disappointment, how you support Suho even though you knew what he did. "Jisung, this is nothing. Nothing happened okay. He was just playing around. He was trying to see how your wolf will react if anyone else would do something bad to me." Your scared voice and startled self was trying to calm the teen. So that no problem arises between the brothers.

You didn't want them to fight and get one killed. Kwang being powerful than Jisung, needless to say he would even go to the extend to kill him. None of the elders were around, being their sister you had to control them.

"Don't lie to me noona." He yelled at you.

Kwang pushed you back making him a shield. The thing that you did notice until then was that Jisung was as tall as Suho. Their eyes leveling. "Oppa, Jisung-ah, stop it. Please." You try to intervene but Suho holds you behind him.

"What will you do?" Suho provoked Jisung. "I will punch you, I won't give a care hyung. You are trying to abuse her." Jisung spat at Kwang, eyes bulging out. "Stop it both of you." You again try to come between the two. "Noona, move away." Jisung shouted.

"Don't shout at her." Kwang shouted at him. "And you don't touch my sister." Both were at each other's neck. "You can't talk to her like that. She's mine. You get that." He growled.

"What nonsense are you spatting. Come to your senses." Jisung shouted on his face to knock some senses in him. "I don't give a care what others think. She is my wife!" He shouted Jisung. "Who the hell sees his sister as wife. Have you gone mad?!" Jisung yelled

"I'm pregnant!!!" You shout from the corner of the room, looking at the arguing boys. It was silent. Dead silent. They let go of their collars gapping at you, shocked at the statement.

"What?!" Suddenly your aunt's startled voice rang in the house. All of their gazes moved to the kitchen entrance. There stood your aunt and uncle, their eyes wide open surprised to the news.

"Eomma, hyung was assaulting noona." Jisung complained making his way behind his mother. You stood there blinking your eyes at her shocked face. "Are you really?" Kwang came close to you.

Your head bowed down from the shame. "No. I am not." You raise your hand to stop him.

Changkyun stood there frustrated from all this issues. He so wished to get a help from Hoseok. He couldn't deal with Suho or his wolf.

Meanwhile Kwang remained silent from shame and anger. He didn't want your aunt to find it out but now she did who was a mere human.

"I am going to call cops. This is insane. You are going to rot in the prison. Doesn't matter if you are my brother or not." Jisung spat from the rage and was about to head to his room when the house door swung open. "I am back!" A familair voice joyfully announced in the corridor. "Uncle?" Jisung blurted. "Jungkook?" Your aunt. He walked closer to them, felt the tensed air. He walked in the kitchen passing through your aunt and uncle, placing some food packets on the table.

"Oooh. Did something bad happen while I was away?" He joked but then everyone's attentive expression told him that it wasn't. "What happened, bro?" Jungkook patted his brother's shoulder.

"Hyung was assaulting noona. I am handing him over to police." Jisung replied him with anger evident in his voice, glaring at his brother and walked to his room. Before he could completely disappear, Jungkook called him back. "Jisung-ah, come back." He came back to face Jungkook. "I will deal with your hyung. Okay." He ruffled the boy's hair. Jisung shot a death glare to his hyung before walking out of the kitchen.

"Why don't we all have dinner?" He smiled to your aunt and uncle. They remained silent with their heads low. He turned to face Kwang and you. "Y/n dear, lets serve." He smiled to you. You blinked your eyes with a heavy feeling of shame and finally nodded.

You and your aunt began to serve with the men settled at the dinning table. Kwang was sitting with Jungkook, Changkyun in the head chair opposite to him your aunt and Jisung right next to you.

The room was quite except for the clings of metal chopsticks and spoons. No one wanted to speak anything. Jisung would once a while look up to check if his hyung is eyeing his sister fortunately nothing happened. But still he would throw glares at his brother. "Umm.......after the dinner, I would like to tell you all something." Jungkook broke the silence. All looked to Jungkook, who ate his food not caring the looks.

After the dinner, all gathered in drawing room. Jisung followed you around. He sat right next to you as you took a seat beside your aunt. Jungkook sat on the single sofas while your brother stood at the entrance leaning his body on the wall.

It was silent and the atmosphere wasn't so pleasing. Everyone's heart was beating and stomach churning. Your hands began to sweat from the tension that Jungkook may reveal something that happened between you and your brother. Feeling your body tensed Jisung wrapped an arm around you and rubbed your arm to ease you. You look at him from the sudden contact.

"You are tensed. Relax." He adviced and smiled. To please him you pushed your lips to form a smile and nodded your head.

"Well, let's begin with a decision that your uncle and I made." Jungkook took a glance of everyone's face as he spoke. Chnagkyun furrowed his brows not understanding the statement. Everyone had their ears perked to hear. "We are going to Changkyun's birthplace." He smiled to everyone. "We are going to the place where Appa was brought up?" Jisung asked confused. "Yes." Jungkook made him assure.

"So I want all of you to pack your bags and be ready by morning 8 am." He asked. "Well I can't take leave from my school." Your aunt said. "It's all done my sister. The principal gave me the permission that you are allowed to take leave. After all you have to meet his family anyway and for him as well." He moved his gaze from your aunt to your uncle.

"The kids are given the permission as well." He smiled. "How?" Your aunt questioned. "It doesn't matter. I want to clear something up." He shooed of the topic.

"Well I need you to come and sit." Jungkook looked at Suho, who silently made his way next to Jungkook with his head low. "I want to talk to Suho and not to you." He said to him. "Yes. It is me Suho." Suho replied.

"Please sit on the carpet." He said to Suho he obeyed him and sat down. Jisung didn't move his eyes from the boy and your eyes followed what he was doing. "Jisung, Y/n and Suho I want you all to listen this carefully." He exchanged glances with all three of them.

"Suho I know you have no intentions in doing any harm to your sister. You guys must have never met anyone who are like you and it is quite normal. I am sure in movie you guys must have seen werewolves, vampires and such paranormal things. But you must not allow him to use you. Explain to your wolf that your sister is already destined for someone and if that person realises this he won't spare a second to take her with him." Jungkook looked straight into Suho's eyes. Jungkook took this opportunity to read his mind. While all the other three were surprised. I am said for someone? Take me in a second? You thought surprised and scared.

"I know, I should not do anything like that to her." He moved his gaze from Jungkook to you. You looking at the duo. "But he keeps on claiming that she is my mate." His eyes teared up as he stared at you.

"Yes. He does claim that she is his." Jisung interrupted glaring at Suho. "I know. I know." Jungkook calms both the boys. "You see Suho, your sister and you, are born special. You are a wolf but a bit more stronger than any other Alpha. Alpha the king of wolf pack. Both your parents are werewolves. And you have eventually inherited things from them. And being a special wolf that you are holding and the wolf your sister is holding will get a bit attracted and want to share a bond as mates. This is because your wolves have a unique mentality of continuing a leagacy of their pure breeds. I haven't met any pure breeds of your type. But it is said that if that happens, a creature more powerful than its parents is formed." Jungkook tried to explain with the knowledge he had and read about. "So far your uncle has been trying his best to avoid that."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked not getting a word. "I am explaining to your brother and sister they will get it, you are different from them." Jungkook deadpanned the poor boy. "The bond eventually breaks off if one finds a mate. You both are fated to have two mates. For example your wolf looks at your sister as a mate but you are destined for another person as well just like her. Your wolf being attracted to your sister is because you hold one third vampire genes which makes your wolves feel that way and it is normal for special wolves but for normal wolves it is not."

"Vampire?" Both Jisung and you shout. "Ah~ Yes." Jungkook looked at them. "We are both vampire and werewolves?" Jisung asked. Jungkook gave a clumsy smile to him. "Not all but just Y/n and Suho." Jisung gave a weird pout to him. "But how come they are vampires as well?" Your aunt asked. She had no knowledge about such thing. "Ah~~. I would love to leave that part to some other person who can explain it you." He smiled to her and your aunt looked at her husband who gave her a clueless look. Jungkook took it notice. "No, it's not Changkyun. It is another person." He gave a clumsy smile again.

"But I will not let your wolf have your sister because she is meant for my king. Even before her birth she was said for my king. Your uncle tried to have a similar relation with your mother. Not your uncle Changkyun but another one is there. He used to sometimes force himself on her but your father had it stopped. Your father made it clear to him and my king that she was his mate. So don't ever force yourself on her because I don't want you dead. Your sister needs you, be her emotional support just like Jisung. If her mate finds out what you did to her you will come face to face with a four hundred year old man who is stronger than you." Jungkook cleared.

"A four hundered year?!" Jisung mumbled amusingly. While you stay there not connecting anything. It was as though everything went in from one ear and out by the other.

"This much is enough for your knowledge. You will get more information later. You all don't have time to waste. Hurry up and pack your things." Jungkook stood up. The fam ily stood up awkwardly and made their way to their rooms.

"I don't know-" your uncle was cut off by Jungkook. "Thank me later." Jungkook waved his hand, his eyes closed thinking that he was going to get appreciated. "I wasn't thanking you. You planned things without me." Changkyun eyes him. "Yes. That's what I said. Thank me later." He smiled opening his eyes.

"I am going, gotta tell the kids to pack their bags as well. They are going to meet their parents after a long time." Jungkook walked out of the room and wore his shoes. "See you at 8am sharp." He waved and walked out before closing the door.

It was another bright day but the atmosphere in the Lim household was gloomy. All the members of the house were done with packing and were standing outside waiting for the rest to pick them. "Here is the key." Your uncle handed over the key to your aunt who took it and placed them safely in her handbag.

Jisung stood right next to you not dropping his guard. "You know you are tensed." He whispered to you. "No. Why?" You turn your face to him. "Cause you are constantly rubbing your palms." He eyed to your clutched palms. "Oh no." You let out a scared laugh and move your eyes to the other side to see your brother. He stood there silently beside your uncle.

"You must be excited." You ask Jisung even though your eyes were on Suho. "Heck yea. I am going to meet my werewolf cousins. Can't wait." He laughed looking up in the sky. You nod to his answer and face Jisung. "Good thing. You get to meet your cousins." You leave a painful smile. "I hope I can meet my parents."

Jisung heard your voice and looked down to see you looking ahead the field with a sad smile. His hand raised up and caressed your hair. "You seem so small." He dragged his statement. Patting your head like a pet. "Yaah, stop it." You say nonchalantly. Yet he continued, "You look so cute. Like my small sister." He patted again. You make a poker expression and face him while he continued to pat and smile widely.

"What do you want?" You ask him not having the energy to argue in the early morning. "I want you to smile brightly." He let out a cheeky humm. You roll your eyes and smile. "That's my sister." He then pulled your cheeks.

Just then a honk of a vehicle caught everyone's attention. A black eight seater of hyundai drove through and stopped infront of the house. Beside it stopped the white van.

______________________________

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 14 11
𝘈𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯, 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘒𝘀𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
706 469 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
241 15 15
"I swear" Jimin said and pressed her palm against his chest, feeling his beating heart. "I will never leave you alone again. I will kill everyone who...
754K 45.1K 60
Vampire x Werewolf - "What's your favorite flower?" "Oh... Blood roses are my favorite." - Werewolves and Vampires are enemies. They have always hate...