The Grimms' Princess [Discont...

Bởi YoSeBuHaRo

???: "Are you sure about this, elder brother?" A purple humanoid figure with horns resembling an adult ram's... Xem Thêm

The Grimms' Princess
Motherhood
Perfection
A Silver-Eyed Warrior
The Other Mother(2)
The Other Mother(3) & Confrontation
Playdate(1)
Playdate(2)
Playdate(3)
9 Year Timeskip
Separation
Making Friends
Mother-Daughter Bonding!
1st Year

The Other Mother(1)

1.5K 52 26
Bởi YoSeBuHaRo

<|¦The Other Mother(1)¦|>

[A/N: Does the title make you feel like something dramatic's about to happen?]

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Salem's POV|

"WATTS!!! Is that tracking device of yours all set!?" I asked impatiently, dreading what possible trouble my daughter would have gotten herself into without us.

Watts: "Y-yes your highness! Here it is!" the scientist hurriedly hands me a scroll-like(it doesn't resemble a scroll-scroll, but RWBY's scroll-gadget) device, a map of the whole of Remnant projected in the screen. The three continents marked. On the north, was the continent of Solitas, where the kingdom of Atlas is located in. On the center and west was the continent of of Sanus, where the kingdoms of Vale and Vacou were located in. And lastly, on the east side was the continent of Anima, where the kingdom of Mistral was located.

Every continent had boundaries, and in them are small marked villages, and around them were islands too, named or not. But on an island called Patch, there was red blinking light, the current location of my daughter. Seeing this, I furrowed my brows, wondering how she got that far when there was the ocean between °our° continent, the Land of Darkness located on the oddly shaped land that resembles a dragon, and Sanus.

"Watts! Are you sure this isn't broken!? How is my daughter that far away!?" I furiously asked the man sweating buckets, my rage slowly becoming uncontrollable.

Watts: "I-I-I-It's fu-fully functional, your ma-majesty! I tested it be-before, ju-just in ca-case something like this happens. Th-though I w-wish it never wo-would! I e-even us-used your ma-magic signature ear-earlier and it sh-showed no pr-problems!" the scientist became a stuttering mess, and it took everything inside of me to not tear him open. He is just lucky that we needed his brains for our new operations. I planned on berating him, but Tyrian chose to frantically interject to save his "brother" -the two having bonded a lot after my three daughters came into this god-forsaken(literally) world.

Tyrian: "Your MaJESty! I thInk I know whY her lITtle maJeSty is clOSe to VAle!!" the manic man, in his manic tone, showed a huge stone. But it wasn't any normal stone, rather, it had an odd resemblance of an Ursa's. I was already irritated beyond belief, and I thought that this was just a trick, but it soon clicked!

"OOOLLLIIIVVVEEEE!!!" I howled in despair, thinking that she'd kidnapped my precious little angels. With hysteria filling my every being, I glared at my minions and barked.

"TAKE CARE OF THE TWO PRINCESSES! I WILL BRING BACK MY DAUGHTER, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DESTROY VALE MYSELF!" I commanded, believing that they would just weigh me down, and be casualties as I lay waste on that reincarnated bitche's ass. I don't know if she truly kidnapped Narcissa through her silver-eyed warrior, but I was sure I would be punching someone...hard.

|Summer's POV|

"You doing good kid?" I asked the angel cradled in my arms, nuzzling her face on my bossom just like how my little cookie monster would. Oum they have so many similarities.

-Maybe they'd be best friends! Ruby's too shy to talk to new people, but I think that the two would click and be great together!- I mused to myself, happy that I got to meet such a wonderful child. Though it does irks me that I found her in a land that was considered as "uninhabitable", separated from any type of civilization by ocean.

Maybe her parents were some type of archeologists that brought her along for fun? Maybe that's it. Hopefully I would be able to find them, and if they did lose her in the Land of Darkness, hopefully they wouldn't tread any deeper and that they were still alive.

I would be saddened at the thought of a distraught Narcissa. The child just deserves a wonderful life at how sweet she's being.

Narcissa: "You smell like roses auntie Summer! And roses smell really good! Daisies too! Ooh! And poppies!" the little angel rambled as her chin rested on my cleavage, her heterochromatic eyes staring up to my silver orbs, her childish innocence practically shining in wonder.

"Aww~. You're really sweet, Narcissa." I tell her as I caressed her hair, the smoothness of it giving an odd feeling of satisfaction. Her parents might be rich, since she must use expensive hair products. Even her clothes look and feel to be made out of the highest quality.

Narcissa: "Hehehe. Why don't you call my Ri-ri! It's my pet name!" the little angel chirped and suggested, and is it normal for a person's heart to melt so much?!

"Sure! Then, Ri-ri, just call me Summer. No need to add auntie, it makes me feel old." I stated as though I liked being called 'auntie', it really did make me feel old, I'm still 30 you know.

Narcissa: "M~'kay! Summer. Summer. Summer. Hehehe." she repeatedly called out my name like a school girl finding out her crush's name for the first time, and it actually gave me a flashback.

¦Said flashback¦

A woman with unkempt yet still lustrous black hair drunkenly mentioned, "The name's Quill."

And after that, I thought about how the ground suddenly looked more interesting than the woman in front of me. My 17 year-old self embarrassed to show my flustered face.

"Quill. Quill. Quill. Hehehe."

¦Flashback: End¦

Shaking my head, trying my best to shove away my thoughts about a certain drunken ravenette, I focused on the angel in front of me as we neared my house where I had called Olivia to meet me. To give my reason why I aborted the mission.

I'm sure even her resting bitch face would falter at the presence of an angel. Yep. That woman maybe my teacher, but you couldn't deny how cruel it is for her to send children to fight against a witch as old as Remnant, give or take maybe a few thousand years old older, but still. And I'd like to see

I felt the bullhead slow down, and there I knew we reached my house. The bullhead came to a full stop moments later, then I felt it gently lower itself to the ground.

Pilot: "We have arrived Miss Rose" the pilot called out from the cockpit, and as I usually do, I replied in a chipper tone.

"Thanks Joe! Tell Mama Mia I said 'Hi!'!" cradling Narcissa in my arms into a princess cary, a fitting way to cary such an angel, I left the bullhead whilst Joe shooed me away.

Excited to see my daughters, the moment I stepped on the ground, I turned into a flurry of white roses, a trail of it following me as I went over the fence of my house and crashed into my door.

|3rd Person's POV|

*

BAANNGG!!*

A loud sound of something solid hitting another solid resounded insider the two-story wooden house, startling the people inside it. With hurried steps and cautious actions, five people were quick to arrive in the hallway connected to the entrance of the house, and all of them were greeted by a familiar figure.

Summer: "Hey girls!!!" the cloaked woman greeted in a chipper tone, her smile was so radiant it rivaled the sun.

???/???: ""Mommy!!!"" shouted two little girls from the group five, who then dashed forward, straight to their mother's embrace, not noticing the girl right in front of their mother.

Summer: "Ruby! Yang! Be careful!! You could have hurt Narcissa!" she chastised her daughters as the pair nuzzled into their mother's embrace, still not noticing what their mother had just said and the girl that got engulfed in their hug.

Narcissa: "Kyaaa!!! Strangers!!!" the little angel shrieked, surprised by the sudden hug she was given by two girls she didn't know close to her age. Her shout seemed to finally help the two girls register their situation.

Ruby/Yang: "Kyaaa!!/Whoa!" the two sisters noticed that they were hugging the wrong person, each of them having a different reaction. Ruby, being the shy and socially awkward girl she was, yelped and ran behind her mother, whilst Yang just pushed herself away from said girl, yet she kept her hands on the girl's shoulder.

Yang was quiet, and weirdly enough, she was quiet while staring right into Narcissa's heterochromatic eyes. Narcissa, on the other hand, was feeling quite unnerved at the young blonde that was silently staring at her. Luckily for the girl, Summer had lightly smacked Yang's head, stopping her from whatever she was doing.

Yang: "Bffff! Hey! What was that for!?" complained the young blonde as she rubbed her head, her eyes still not leaving Narcissas'.

Summer: "It's for being rude, Yang. You don't just stare at someone like that. *Shoves Ruby forward* Go on. Go on. You two, introduce yourselves." the mother of the two chided the young blonde before ordering them.

Ruby: "Uuuuu...I'mRubynicetomeetyou!" the little redhead introduced herself, but she did it all in one breath, practically gibberish. Stunned by the speed of the words coming out the mouth of the girl seemingly a year younger than herself, Narcissa was only able to stare at her curiously, tilting her head a wee bit.

Summer: "Ruby. Talk slower." the redhead's mother chastised, her expression showing she was slightly tired of how her daughter would act with new people, nonetheless, she smiled as she gave Ruby a pat on the head.

Ruby: "Kuhum. Hi...I'm Ruby. It'sh nishe to meet you." the child, had then, greeted properly, her face a bit red from embarrassment, however, unlike how she'd talk with other new people, she was staring at Narcissa's eyes, most likely curious about their difference in color.

After Ruby's introduction, Yang had put a hand on her sister's shoulder and leaned on her, a peppy smile forming on her lips before she introduced herself.

Yang: "And I'm Yang! Wanna 'yang'?" she had made pun, a bad one at that, but it only only confused the child in front of the two.

Narcissa: "What's 'yang'?" she asked out of curiosity, freezing the blonde on the spot, as she realized that her pun hadn't made the girl laugh, as per her intention to impress the girl.

Summer: "Ooh. Don't mind that Ri-ri. Yang was just making a pun. What she meant was, 'Do you want to hang?', as in play with them." she explained, seeing how her eldest daughter was starting to turn as red as tomato, embarrassment filling her being as she was sure even she wouldn't be able to explain her own pun. As this happened, no one noticed a snort that came from the group of three watching over them.

All of them were women, and they were all beautiful. One had dirty white unkempt hair that reached her hips, a pair of lazy, olive green eyes[I know it's brown, but meh] covered by a miniature eyeglasses, her height reaching about 5'8", a cold, yet gorgeous face, a curvy figure, and an aura that shouts 'calm'.

The second was a blonde, buxom woman. Her hair was tied to a bun, two long fringes framing her stunning face, her emerald eyes covered by a pair of eyeglasses, height reaching 6'5", and her posture emits discipline.

Lastly, was a woman with spiky jet-black hair that nearly reached her bottom, eyes as red as blood, a face that can charm any man, that was also coupled with a shapely figure. Yet, as much of a knock-out she was, she just radiates fierceness that would make nearly everyone fear her.

To make it short, the women were calm, stern, and cold, but all of them were apparently enraptured by Narcissa's aura of cuteness. Needless to say, Narcissa was just so adorable that she could make nearly everyone want to just cuddle her.

Narcissa: "Oooh~! New friends! Yay! Let's go play!" exclaimed the child with obvious delight in her voice, her hands suddenly finding themselves in the hands of the two other girls. Ruby, was awed as she gawked at the hand on hers, surprised that she was able to make a friend. Yang, on the other hand, became a blushing mess as she felt the softness of Narcissa's hand on hers.

However, before the three children could do anything else, Summer had suddenly grabbed Narcissa and trapped her in a hug.

Summer: "Wait, wait, wait! Before you three go off to play, I need you to tell me about your parents. So that we could help you find them!" with Narcissa in her arms, she guided her towards the white-haired woman, who suddenly seemingly froze when she got a closer look at Narcissa when Summer had brought closer to her.

Summer: "This is Olivia and Glynda! My old teacher and headmistress! Olivia's gonna help us with finding your parents." the woman mentioned as she stood right in front of the headmistress of Beacon Academy, said woman was having a stare-off with the child in her arms.

Suddenly, things suddenly got silent and awkward, none of the two letting out a sound. Moments later, before things got even more awkward, the headmistress spoke.

Olivia: "Can I...hug you?" to say that Summer was shocked was an understatement, as though she did believe that Narcissa would be able to disarm the fearsome women with her angelic presence, she didn't think that Narcissa would somehow affect her previous headmistress like this, the same headmistress that wouldn't hesitate to send children to fight a hidden war that waged on for centuries.

Narcissa: "Mmm." responded the child, and this slightly shocked the older redhead as she believed that Narcissa was someone who was very wary with strangers, albiet a bit gullible.

Then, with Narcissa reaching out for Olivia, Summer reluctantly gave the child to Olivia. Once Narcissa was in the embrace of Olivia, it was like spark had appeared between the two and now, looking at them, they seemingly appeared to be inseparable.

Narcissa tightly clung onto Olivia's neck while Olivia had firmly wrapped her other arm around the child's waist, as the other was below the child's thighs to secure her in place. The two, then, just stared at each other for nearly a minute, before Narcissa smiled and nuzzled her cheek onto Olivia's collarbone, a content smile plastered on her face, said woman sporting the same thing, greatly surprising the older onlookers.

Olivia: "Why don't we go to the living room. I'm sure that everyone wouldn't want to keep on standing." she suggested to the rest, already making her way towards the living room like she owned the house. Summer had to make out an awkward smile as she followed the two, the rest filling in moments later.

Summer: "Yang. Ruby. Why don't you grab us some cookies and tea!" the redhead insisted, and the two children were more than happy to grab their favorite snack. Dashing through a different door, the sisters left the adults for a while.

Entering the living room, the women had found their own seats. Summer had chosen a comfy chair, Raven, the ravenette, and Glynda, had chosen to sit on the sofa together, the two being uncomfortably close to each other. Then lastly, Olivia sat on the middle of the biggest sofa, Narcissa taking her place on Olvia's lap.

Olivia: "So, Narcissa...what's your full name?" was the first question the woman asked. The child on her lap didn't hesitate to answer, but she did mover her bottom around the headmistresses lap to be more comfortable as she did.

Narcissa: "It's Narcissa 'Grimm' Evernight." the child now fully introduced herself, a wide content smile spread across her face as she found the most comfortable way to sit on the older woman's lap.

Everyone scrunched their eyebrows when they heard "Grimm" to be part of her name, as all of them were sure no one would want °that° to be in someone's name.

Glynda: "Is 'Grimm' your second name?" the older blonde asked the child, a bit irked at the revelation.

Narcissa: "Nuu~. It's my middle name." answered the child as she swung her little legs, Olivia's arms tightening around her stomach as a look of apprehension appeared on her face.

Olivia: "Then what's your father's name?" the white-haired woman asked, an unknown glint passing through her eyed. Pushing a finger to her chubby cheek, the child answered,

Narcissa: "I don't have a father." this answer of hers immediately put a thought in everyone's mind. All of them imagined that she never met her father, that he had left her and her mother. However, not wanting to jump into conclusions, Summer quickly asked,

Summer: "Umm...what do you mean you don't have a father? You don't have to say if it's something you don't want to talk about it!" she had trailed off before approaching the subject, then quickly adding a statement that would let the child not remember any memories she doesn't want to remember, if she had any.

Narcissa: "Nnn. Well mommy said that I don't have a father, but I have another mother instead! Though she told me that I couldn't meet my other mother because she was far away!" explained the young child, greatly confusing everyone but one person, as they didn't understand the logic behind that. However, the only person who didn't get confusef, was the woman holding her.

Olivia: "Narcissa....could you....turn around...and face me?" the white-haired woman requested with a shaky voice, something that was never heard from her, greatly surprising everyone.

Narcissa: "Sure!" she chirped in her sweet voice, lifting her leg then maneuvering herself to face the woman. It only took a moment, and Narcissa was now facing Olvia, the woman in question was deeply observing her. Her olive-green eyes darting at every part of Narcissa's angelic face. For a minute, she went on with her silent observation, before,

Olivia: 'Im...possible.' she whispered as her eyes widened, disbelief evident on her gorgeous face.

¦Word count: 3,049+4¦

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.6K 503 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
201K 2.2K 28
Two brothers: One destined for greatness, to become the Golden Knight, Garo. While the one destined to suffer, and become nothing. One loved by thei...
4.9K 183 12
(this was my second story I ever made and after the resent new of RT shutting down I decided to remake it) Remnant a world full of beautiful sites a...
71.2K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...