count on me┃jaeyong

Por chogiwanese

╻he's not a number but you can count on him╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pu... Mais

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ seventeen ⌟

10.6K 888 3.6K
Por chogiwanese

where are you!?

countless of complains was then heard from taeyong who's standing in front of a campus that he has been dreaming of getting himself into. he had his old phone pressed on to his ear as he had a frown plastered on his face because of a certain someone who's taking all the time in the world in arriving.

he has been waiting by the school gates for a whole thirty minutes now and this friend of his just had to be late than their agreed time.

"calm your horses, i was—"

you're telling me to calm down?❞ that's actually what he should be doing right now but this person has to test his patience. ❝i've been waiting here for thirty minutes already!

a long pause was made by the other line. taeyong stood there, waiting for the male from the other line to say a word but instead, he can only hear pants and huffs from the other side. it then caused him to worry, thinking of what could have possibly happen.

johnny, everything alright?❞ this is another thing he can't control himself from doing, to worry about other people easily. ❝you know, you can actually take your time and—

the shorter male was put to a halt when a figure appeared in front of him and flicked his forehead, making him slightly stumble back. ❝i'm already here.

taeyong then showed a pout on to the biker that finally arrived while rubbing a sore spot on his forehead, ending the call the two were having now that he's here. the taller just laughed at how upset he looked and even if the smaller male threatened to punch him, the biker didn't flinch one bit. he can never be scary in his eyes. in fact, he just looked adorable raising his fist up to hit him.

where have you been?❞ the smaller one questioned, still having that pout shown on his face.

dipping his phone back inside his pocket, the male that came to greet him with a flick on his forehead then shrugged. ❝something came up.

johnny actually prepared early and he would have arrived earlier than the younger considering that he owned a motorbike but he wasn't lying when he said that something came up. the look on his friend's face then caused for taeyong to frown, raising his hand up and feeling the temperature on his forehead to see if he was sick. ❝are you not feeling well? if that's the case then i shouldn't have forced you to come.

yong,

biting his quivering bottom lip, johnny looked like he was about to cry any moment. the biker then took his hand that went to feel his normal temperature and held it tight, his glossy eyes stared straight to the other's worried ones. this then made the shorter male think that it must have been so serious that made him look like this.

only to be disappointed the moment he continued. ❝something happened to brad.

so that explains as to why he came late and why he isn't bringing his beloved motorbike with him clicking his tongue, taeyong didn't hesitate to smack him by the chest and nudged him after. his adorable reaction made the older laugh but not really that much since he still his worried about how his motorbike is going to be fixed. ❝i thought your pet snake died or something.

and then, a moment of silence for the two. they stared at each other being reminded of johnny's pet snake that just died earlier this year. it really broke the biker's heart but he wasn't too attached to it as his grandmother was the one looking out for the snake. taeyong showed a nervous smile while the taller male heaved a sigh as he was reminded by it again.

the both of them then clasped their hands as if they were praying and had said in chorus, ❝rip jason.

soon later taeyong cleared his throat as he started to walk inside the large campus along with the older beside him. ❝how did you get here? where's brad?

hey, i still know how to take a cab, okay?❞ johnny said with a click of his tongue. a frown was shown on his lips as his motorbike was being mentioned. ❝took him to a repair shop as quick as i could, sorry for being late.

it's alright.❞ a chuckled was heard from the smaller, nudging him playfully. ❝at least you have a valid reason.

that made johnny raise a brow. ❝so if i were to tell you that i was just too lazy to move, you'd shout at me?

shout at you?❞ taeyong scoffed at how easy that penalty is for being late. ❝i'd hit you!

you already did even when i told you my reason—

taeyong then thought of something else. ❝or scratch brad if you brought it with you.

johnny gasped at how far that took. ❝you would never!

oh, try me.❞ squinting his eyes, the smaller male stopped his tracks just to provoke the biker that's not impressed with his threat. not seconds after, he burst out laughing before clinging to the taller's arm and continued on walking, making their way to the university's gymnasium. ❝i was just kidding. as much as i hate brad, i would never do that to him.

putting his hands inside his pockets, johnny puckered his lips. ❝so, did we miss the match?

i think it's still halfway there.❞ taeyong replied, referring to the basketball game they are going to watch. making it the purpose as to why they are spending their lovely saturday at a prestigious university instead of spending their bored day at home.

the campus sure is large, making johnny miss his motorbike. he could have used it inside here as he roams around, checking out the place. taeyong was also admiring the buildings and the structures inside the campus that he has been dreaming to step foot into. lucky for him, the university are opened this time around for visitors from different schools because of the basketball match held in here.

and he's here to support his hubby— shaking his head at the endearment, he's here to cheer for jaehyun.

dragging johnny along because he didn't want to come here alone.

you have been awfully quiet about you and your relationship with this jaehyun guy.❞ johnny started, the two walking around and having no idea where the gymnasium is. ❝after that night where yuta asked you out for dinner, you haven't really been talking much about your prince charming.

okay first, he's not a prince.❞ taeyong said, pausing as he remembered the japanese actor also stating that to his co-actor. ❝second, just because.

the incident that happened that very night where he hyperventilated inside the younger's room really scared him, he actually thought something would happen to him. fortunately for him, jaehyun was there to keep his breathing intact and his emotions back to its right place. then again, it's also the younger's reason as to why he started to lose himself, making him cry and be very guilty.

you didn't deny him being charming.❞ johnny laughed, but soon toned it down when he found it strange for the two. the days went normal, the only thing that changed was jaehyun not having his driver pick the smaller male up. instead, he's the one who would drive his own car and pick taeyong up. just then, a possible scenario came in mind. ❝are you two fighting? did you do something to piss him off? is that why you're here, because he forced you to come and cheer for him? because it's the only thing that could make up from—

johnny, we're fine.❞ no, they weren't. well, taeyong isn't fine. that night made him realize so many things and it only took them to cuddle to make open his eyes and see that this is going too far.

that this isn't a small crush anymore.

telling johnny all that would only cause him to get overprotective. this is why he hasn't been talking a lot about jaehyun lately, thinking that if he shuts up about him then he would get over with this feelings soon.

but boy was he wrong

they are living under the same roof, seeing each other day and night, having him to drive to school and bid him goodbye with the gorgeous smile and illegal dimples of his, picking him up after classes looking like a meal with his practice attire and worn out but still looking hot expression, lastly, jaehyun has been quite sweet with him lately. not only with his words but also his actions.

a very bad thing if you ask taeyong.

if this keeps up then it won't take him a while to actually fall in love with someone who doesn't even have an eye for him. he's trying to get back with his ex-boyfriend for god's sake, why can't that be an enough reason to stop falling for that freakishly, attractive, and gorgeous guy?

remember back then when you hate him from the bottom of your heart?❞ johnny let out a dreamy sigh, having that memory still fresh from his head. ❝memories.

come on, he really isn't that bad.❞ taeyong said, defending the guy. ❝we both just didn't have a good impression the first time we met. after all, i did steal a kiss from him when we were still strangers. he also puked on me when i helped his drunk ass.

their tracks were put to a halt when johnny stopped midway, having the gymnasium alright seen in their sights. ❝what about now?

thinking about everything the guy has done for him, an adoring smile formed on taeyong's lips, making johnny widen his eyes. he did caused him a bunch of near heart attacks but he's going to let that slide since jaehyun has no clue what he's been going through.

oh no,❞ the biker started shaking his head. ❝i don't like that smile on your face.

i'm just thinking about how he's a nice guy after all, johnny. it's nothing serious.❞ taeyong laughed, lightly slapping his friend's arm for being to dramatic. ❝anyways, i heard that his ex-boyfriend is also here to watch the game.

taeyong, is that your reason why you came here?❞ raising a brow, johnny found it unbelievable that it's the only reason why he's here. ❝are you sure it's not because you came to cheer for him?

well, that too.❞ taeyong tried to make it seem like he isn't here for jaehyun because he badly wanted to support him. that'll only give the biker an idea that he was deeply falling. ❝but since his ex is here, might as well help him out, right?

after a short argument with taeyong convincing him, the both of them went back to walking as the gymnasium filled with screams, shouts, and cheers is already right in front of them.

getting inside, their mouths went agape at how the court along with the benches filled with people are built. the place is even large, their school could never. with taeyong's eyes scanning the place for a perfect vacant seat for them to take, curiosity got the best of johnny.

i never really got to know his ex's name.❞ he then said, following the smaller male from behind as he guided them to a perfect seat right next to the team's side they are supporting for. ❝neither what he looks like.

his name is ten, i haven't asked jaehyun what kind of person he's like but he did say that he's clumsy.❞ johnny's brows furrowed at how the name is a number but continued to listen to his friend talking, nonetheless, while they were finding seats. ❝johnny, i swear, he's the most cutest person you'd ever meet.

that made johnny scoff because so far, the most cutest person his eyes laid upon on is only taeyong. he would have liked to answer bard but it's not a person and brad is badass, not cute.

he's kind of short, has an adorable smile, i also heard jaehyun talking about how much of a great dancer he is—❞ finding a perfect seat for them that's near to the team's bench, the two sat down and it made taeyong space out for a while. thinking about it, he's no match for his ex. it made him laugh bitterly, ❝i kind of understand why jaehyun wants him back.

the sudden change of his mood brought johnny to glance at him for a short while before fixing his eyes back on the ongoing match. just then, the person that taeyong described was stuck inside his head as his eyes wandered and somehow was searching for someone. short, has an adorable smile, clumsy— ❝taeyong, is that him?

startled at how johnny just grabbed his arm and started shaking it, taeyong followed his eyes as to where he was pointing. his breathing hitched seeing jaehyun's ex sitting there with, what he guessed, his friend while almost dropping the slushie he is holding. he didn't look that long as he felt his chest clenching, pacing a hand over it and took a deep breath. ❝y-yeah, that's him.

unlike taeyong who looked away, johnny still had his eyes settled on the male that's now laughing at whatever joke he made with his friend. it even made him chuckle at how the straw to his slushie poked the tip of his nose as he wasn't paying attention to it. he even spaced out more when the guy brushed his hair and then turned to the side— oh fuck, he's looking.

with eyes widened, johnny took a large gulp and put his straight face on while placing his gaze back at the basketball game. ❝are they losing?

taeyong has been watching the game while the biker had his attention elsewhere and he also noticed that jaehyun was not himself. he's playing but he can't seem to shoot a point, always missing. ❝is there something wrong with him?

maybe he's distracted.❞ taeyong told him that this guy is great at basketball but seeing him on the court, it made johnny joke about having his motorbike probably better at playing than him.

the smaller male had a frown on his face, it doesn't also seem like jaehyun had seen him yet.

actually, he didn't tell jaehyun that he'd be here to watch. he even joked about this morning that he'd just stay at his room and study. the younger sulked about but had no time to force taeyong since he had to go to school early. he then left the house and taeyong was happy he didn't get to look obvious to him. he immediately called johnny and that's why they are here right now. this was basically just to surprise jaehyun.

the person beside him then started to cheer when the team they are supporting finally made a point, but that still didn't brought jaehyun back to his senses. biting his bottom lip, taeyong saw the person holding pompoms that represented the color to their school.

it then gave him an idea.

water break.

all the players went back to their benches and the first thing jaehyun's team received was scolding from their coach. they weren't doing well unlike the practices they had. especially jaehyun, he's supposed to be the best player among them.

dude,❞ someone then slapped his arm that made him turn to look, seeing a familiar freshman who's also part of their team. ❝what's wrong with you today?

taking a towel, he sat down the bench and wiped his face with it. he then buried his head down on it with a groan, feeling the freshman take the space right next to him. ❝how many points are we left behind, mark?

checking the scoreboard only made the said male click his tongue in disappointment. ❝twenty points.

fuck.❞ he cursed, throwing his head back and stared up to the gymnasium's ceiling.

he couldn't blame it to his team, they are doing the best they could in this game. it's just really him, he keeps on missing a shot, slipping from time to time, and even once spaced out in court while the match was ongoing.

all because he was thinking about taeyong.

for someone who's trying to impress his ex,❞ mark snorted. ❝you're doing a bad job at it.

jaehyun motioned his hands and threatened to hit the freshman with the wet towel he's holding. ❝shut up.

he's not even thinking of impressing his ex in the first place. heck, he doesn't even know if he's watching neither did he care if he's around. all he had in mind is taeyong and how upset he is at how he couldn't be here because he valued studying more. the game won't even last that long, he can just study the moment they get home.

taeyong should at least be here so he could be motivated to play.

come on,❞ mark helped him up after seeing that he's completely out of his senses. ❝let's go back to the court.

seems like jaehyun doesn't feel like it anymore. it's not like he's tired, he just didn't want to play because a certain someone isn't here to cheer for him. ❝where's coach?

the younger's jaw then dropped. ❝don't even think about it. we need you, jaehyun.

we're losing because of me.❞ standing up, the older pushed him aside and strode over to their frustrated coach that's relaying the strategy on the court. ❝coach, i feel like—

"go jaehyun!"

that voice then caused for jaehyun to turn around and there he is, the person that had been running inside his head. seeing him stand there with pompoms in both hands while having other students also cheer by his side made him giggle, his shout standing out from other's cheers.

is there anything wrong, jaehyun?❞ the coach then brought him back to himself.

with a bright smile, he threw his arms to both his teammates that are standing beside him. ❝let's do this!

meanwhile, taeyong stood there as he proudly cheered for jaehyun. he got even more excited seeing the younger looking like he was ready to win the game. ❝let's get it jaehyun!

and as he shouted that, the biker sitting beside him, as he was standing up, buried his face on the palm of his hand. he couldn't take the embarrassment he felt. he could see everyone looking at them, some were smiling and cheering along with taeyong while some were simply making fun of him. other than that, he was more on conscious at a specific someone's gaze that's on their direction. ❝taeyong, what are you doing?

cheering, what else?❞ the smaller male tried to pull johnny up but it was no use as he was glued on his seat. it made him pout but that didn't stop him from cheering for a certain someone. as he heard a whistle being blown, he removed his hold from johnny's arm and got his attention back on the court. ❝it's starting!

the players got back on the court and jaehyun didn't forget to turn back to taeyong and give him a wink. the people beside the male teased him about it despite of not knowing him very well but they heard rumors about jaehyun and him having a new boyfriend.  chuckling at how red the older's face is, the basketball player got back to focus on the game and not even a minute after, he already made a point.

that got everyone from his school, that came to watch the game, cheer loudly.

of course, taeyong was the loudest. ❝go jaehyun!❞ he almost got himself falling down the railings if it weren't for johnny supporting him from beside. ❝hubby bean, you can do it!

another point was made by jaehyun after the older cheered for him and called him hubby. he turned around to face his wifey and sent him a flying kiss, only causing for taeyong to be a blushing mess but also giggle at how playful he can be even being in a battlefield for basketball players.

give me an h, give me a u, connecting it with double b, and lastly y, hubby bean!❞ taeyong had no idea how embarrassed his friend is right now as he cheered for jaehyun who's in a roll for shooting points every minute passes by.

jaehyun even made a risky move of facing him as he ran backwards and throwing the ball back at quite a distance. everyone held their breaths at how crazy the player was for doing it but jaehyun was confident that he would score three points from it.

which he actually did, making taeyong breathe. for a moment there, he actually thought he'd be the reason why he'd lose a point. he motioned his fist to the basketball player but only received a laugh from him.

go hubby, go hubby, go hubby, hubby bean!❞ that chant went on for a while whenever the ball gets passed on to jaehyun.

the others followed taeyong's shout until that cheer became louder that the whole gym was filled by it. johnny actually found it catchy and went on to cheer for jaehyun and his team but there's no way he'd shout along with that chat that taeyong made the last minute because of how excited he was in watching the players catching up with the opponent's score.

go hubby, go hubby— ahh!❞ johnny gasped when taeyong was already this near to jump off the railings and running to the player he's shouting for. he took hold of his friend's sweater and made sure to prevent him from falling.

twenty points became eleven, and their team then caught up till they were only one point away from the opposing side. jaehyun caught the ball that was thrown to him, widening his eyes as he almost sprain himself, but he quickly got back to his feet and risked a throw at a far distance.

the countdown was left with three seconds more.

he's also making a point with the same number, breathing heavily as he watched the ball make its way to the ring.

one second more,

and he scored. ❝oh my fucking—

taeyong had excited steps as he excused himself from the people, struggling to make his way down to the court. he almost even nudged a slushie but he didn't forget to apologize for it. while doing so, jaehyun ignored his teammates that came rushing to him and just went running to the shorter male that jumped down from the stairs and it didn't even take taeyong a step forward that he wad now being lifted up from the ground.

the sight was surely something especially for jaehyun's teammates who got ignored by him.

you guys won!❞ screaming at the top of his lungs, taeyong cupped his face and leaned down just to boop their noses. ❝my hubby bean won.

closing his eyes as they now had their forehead sticking, he smiled with a deep chuckle. ❝because wifey bean is here to cheer for me.

johnny got up from his seat as he wanted to go to his friend that just let without even telling him. but as he was making his way there, he noticed specific someone leaving the area with a frown on his face. it was jaehyun's ex that taeyong talked to him about, leaving after catching the sight of them being all sweet on the court after the game ended with jaehyun make the last shot.

shrugging, he got himself to look unbothered as he's only there to look after his friend if ever something happens to him. finally reaching to where they were, he just stayed up there and leaned by the railings.

as much as he didn't want to disturb their moment, they looked like they were about to kiss and that alarmed johnny. ❝okay, i think you guys already have done well.

the voice stopped the two from leaning close, making jaehyun put taeyong down who's now rubbing his nape.

johnny just rolled his eyes at how the two looked awkward as if they just didn't shamelessly show it to the people present inside the gymnasium that they are together. ❝taeyong, ten already left. don't you think it's also time for us to go?

jaehyun now had his eyes darting to the smaller male beside him. ❝you came here just to—

hey,❞ taeyong cuts him off before he gets the wrong idea. ❝i also came here to cheer for you.

with that, a genuine smile was shown on jaehyun lips as he leaned down to boop their noses once again.

🎲

you must be tired?❞ jaehyun asked as they arrived to the parking lot and placed all his things inside his car.

he had both johnny and taeyong following him from behind. ❝a little bit.

heck, he was exhausted. he almost couldn't feel himself breathing inside the gym, as if he was stuffed inside a box with no holes for him to get air and breathe. but with johnny beside him, he didn't want to say that. although, the biker was already suspicious at how taeyong felt.

the game went well with jaehyun's school winning. he spent time congratulating his team and was even invited for dinner with them as a celebration but he'd rather be with a specific someone and celebrate it with him.

how about we eat dinner outside?❞ he even turned to johnny so he wouldn't be left out. ❝my treat.

sighing, the biker started shaking his head. he may be against whatever is happening right now but he isn't the type to meddle with what's blooming between them. unless things gets out of hand then that's where he'd get inside the picture. ❝pass, i still have to pick up brad.

brad?❞ jaehyun was busy searching for his extra shirt inside the car but couldn't find any that he could change into. not noticing that he had dropped his phone at the backseat, he got out and turned to the biker with a smile. ❝your boyfriend?

as much as i wanted to have him be in a relationship right now,❞ taeyong spoke in behalf of his friend. ❝that's just his motorbike.

jaehyun wanted to laugh but he also felt guilty for naming things. he also had a name for this car he's using but of course he'd just keep it to himself. ❝anyways, can you wait here for a while?❞ he ruffled taeyong's hair. ❝i'm getting a shirt from my locker.

earning a nod from taeyong and a reassuring look from johnny that he'd stay with with the shorter male while he's gone, he immediately walked away so he wouldn't be wasting time. everything that had happened during the game made him look crazy with his wide smile. his presence was already enough for him to be motivated to win, much for if he cheered that much.

shaking his head, he got inside the building with a smile still. plastered on his face. the screeching from his shoes was heard down the silent hallways as he ran to where the lockers are located.

but as he reached there, the smile he had soon turned to a confused frown upon seeing who's there to greet him.

ten?

t b c

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 82.6K 128
𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝟐 The King Of Samrat was once saved by a woman whose identity was unknown except her deep green eyes. But after a night, t...
510K 31.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
545K 34.6K 20
╻donghyuck needs to keep mark loyal and he asks help from jeno╹ ❀ markhyuck (short story) ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure en...
25.8K 777 21
ဝဠာထွဋ်ခေါင် × လင်္ကာပျိုး Start Date>>>> 18.9.2023 End Date>>>>