⌜ thirty six ⌟

taking off his helmet, johnny quickly parked his bike right in front of the hospital where he was being told to immediately. he planned to go alone, but this thai male he's so in love with wanted to tag along as he already regarded taeyong as his kitty partner, and he cares for him very much.

johnny didn't really quite understand what that meant but there was no time for him to ask questions about in since they were in a hurry to go to the hospital

and he was greeted by a japanese actor sitting down by the stairs outside the building, with his face buried at the palm of his hand. ❝where is he!?

yuta lifted his head up and got to see how on the edge his friend was, bringing along his small boyfriend that's having his mouth agape at him and eyes sparkling. this wasn't the perfect time to entertain some fans. ❝he's

johnny didn't let him finish and went to pull him by his collar, lifting him up by force. ❝i swear to god, yuta, if you did something to trigger his condition, i'll might reconsider our friendship.

being reminded of the illness his friend had and was kept hidden from him, the japanese's frown deepened. ❝so, you know?

and no one even bothered telling him?

i don't think this is the right time to fight,❞ a hand went touching taller male's hand that's gripping on to the actor's collar, his eyes warning his next move. ❝mister?

with furrowed brows, johnny followed as to whom that and belonged to and had his eyes widened as to how another sensational celebrity is standing right here with them. ❝dong sicheng?

in a clueless manner, the said male tilted his head to the side. ❝yes?

that made the taller male be furious than ever, making him pull the japanese closer and giving him a scowl. ❝you have lost it! what made you think that dragging another popular actor around is a good idea? you are already handful enough!

clicking his tongue, yuta seemed to finally lose his patience with how this guy is blaming him for everything when he was still in the middle of accepting what was happening. harshly pushing him away, the japanese fixed his polo shirt which his friend had crumpled. ❝you brought that microscopic boyfriend of yours with you, yet, you don't hear me complain!

microscopic? ten's brow then twitch at that insult, offended by it. he had a petite body and his height is below average for a guy, he was well aware of that, but that fact didn't need to be rubbed on his face every single damn time. though, he was trying to compose his temper as he didn't want to pounce on an actor and ruin that gorgeous face of his.