⌜ seven ⌟

slamming the his locker close, johnny flinched at how his friend has been such in a bad mood since yesterday. huffing with a frown, he raised his untouched banana milk and sipped on the straw, raising a brow at taeyong who looked like he was going to burst. ❝is there something wrong?

is there something wrong?❞ taeyong scoffed as if johnny was asking the most obvious question. among all of the things he could have asked, it just had to be that. ❝yes, johnny. something is—

cutting him off, the taller male was ready to hear his rants and also his nag for not letting him finish his sentence. ❝let me guess, jaehyun?

with how that name has been mentioned by this frustrated friend of his, there's no way it won't get inside johnny's head. he may not know who this guy is but what he does know is that he's good at annoying the hell out of taeyong.

first of all, don't cut me off like that.❞ shorter male said, pointing a finger at the unbothered biker who's simply drinking his banana milk. ❝and second, yes!

it hasn't been that long since taeyong's stay in that house, it hasn't even reached a week yet, and here he is, already looking like he had enough. ❝so, aside from pinning you at a car in front of everyone in his university the other day, what did he do?

groaning, the frustrated male grabbed hold of his hair and started pulling it. ❝remember yesterday when i was sent outside because my phone kept ringing?❞ in response, the older just nodded his head. ❝it was him who kept on calling and you know what the reason is?

johnny scrunched his nose at how he easily finished the banana milk he bought, thinking that he should have bought the whole pack at the cafeteria a while ago before meeting the shorter male at his locker. ❝his ex was near and he wanted to make him jealous by calling you and putting you on loudspeak for him to hear?

taeyong knew what a crazy talent johnny had in guessing but he didn't know he'd be this good at it, making him furrow his brows and stop his tracks as they were making their way out of the building. ❝y-yes, how'd you know that?

that's something a jerk would do.

never in his entire life that he and johnny would come to a conclusion and agree in one thing, making the shorter male grow emotional and was about to hug the older but a hand stopped him from doing so.

the taller male then gave him a smile as he stopped him from celebrating too early. ❝a jerk that's been sent by destiny for you to fall in love with.

that statement made taeyong click his tongue, huffing as he gripped on to his bag strap tight. ❝love?❞ he scoffed once again, pointing a finger at his chest. ❝this won't handle it.