Sweet Stranger || Taekook tex...

By RubiyaYasmin

I looked at him as an enemy until i realized that enemy, i fell in love with...šŸ’œ It's a toptae story..so...u... More

**author's note**
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
merry Christmas šŸŽ„šŸŽ…šŸŽšŸŽ‰
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36

#12

1.2K 85 166
By RubiyaYasmin

Be my boyfriend.....

A thud loud sound can be heard from behind...as water bottle falls from namjoon's hand & drops on the floor dramatically....but it was a matter of fact to react that way because this type of thing they are not used to...& obviously not from jungkook...

Every girls who have crush on tae or crush on jungkook looks at them frowning...& boys were with mixed emotions...yoongi wakes up from sleep & looks around him frowning...it was pin drop silence remaining in their class...

"Did someone die? "

No one laughs today because all of their focus was on tae & jungkook right now...only jimin's face brightens up hearing that...at last...at last his best friend is going to have all this years he has cherished for...

Tae was looking at jungkook with a stern look...

Jeon..

Jungkook looks at him hopefully hearing tae calling his name...

Yes tae...he replies...

Where's the camera??

Jungkook looks at him blankly trying to understand what he was talking about...

What camera? He asks...

It's a prank going on here...so there have to be some camera somewhere..tae replies with a straight face...

Girls were laughing hearing that...

There's no camera....he murmurs...

Jeon..if you are done..please leave..i am not in the mood to talking to you right now...

Jungkook looks at him sadly..

Can't we talk?? Let's go outside & have a talk..let me explain everything well..

Wasn't that enough that you said yesterday? Tae says directly looking at his eyes...& jungkook feels a pung inside because there is only anger on those eyes...& something else...that he can't identify...

Why are you here actually?? Where's all your new friends today?? They aren't here?? Or they are the one who sent you to prank me?? Tae says firmly...

Jungkook gulps hearing that...how can he assume this much...did he hear something yesterday?? But he wasn't there when they were talking..if tae knows...everything will go on vein...he will lose this bet...but then...if he knows...he would definitely bring it up...or says something about it...as he isn't...that means he is only assuming...in that case...bet is still on..

Jungkook thinks a lot of that in his mind....

Jimin was frowning hearing tae's words..what the heck happened yesterday after he left...

Tae it's not that..hear me...jungkook tries to talk...

What!! With a loud bang tae stands up from his place...

What there's more to talk about?? You are telling me you have duality?? You changed over night? You fallen in love with the person you called slut yesterday??

Jimin gasps hearing that...jungkook called tae what???

Jungkook was looking down silently...

What jeon?? You actually came here to call me some other names...right?? Go on..i am all ears now...tae throws his headphone outside the window....look..my all focus is on you right now...call me...why are you silent?? Tell me what am i?? Tell me i don't know how to love...tell me i am a feeling less person...call me a slut again..cause thatz what you think of me...then why this being boyfriend game??you want to prank me that much???

Tae walks towards jungkook...jungkook trembles a little seeing him coming closer...he takes a step back...but tae stops just a breath away from jungkook...this close...

Then look i have been pranked...i am your goat...happy now??

Tae...jungkook doesn't know why...but his eyes suddenly becomes teary seeing tae that angry..

W..why are you talking to me like that...jungkook sobs out looking down....

Tae feels a tug in his heart seeing the person he loves looking that vulnerable...but...he was at his limit too...this all doesn't make any sense...

Because you made me like this...if you are having fun doing this...then end it today..i am tired of all this things...i know you hate me for bullying you..& i apologize for that...from today on i no longer will have anything to do with you...but please stop it today jungkook...you calling me slut..i was okay with it...but at least don't make fun of my feelings.. Because even you consider me as a robot...i am not!

Yo..you won't have anything to do with m~~

Yes..you...i won't have anything to do with you anymore..& i guess it won't be a problem for you...you have too many new friends now..you don't want to have a bully like me anyway...just one thing...before calling your new friends friends...make sure one thing that in the end..they are not going to throw you out there alone...that it...now fuck off jeon & tell your friends i have been pranked...goid luck.....tae says again sitting oh his place & hiding his face in his arms...ignoring jungkook was still standing there...

Jungkook looks around at the whole class...some were smirking...some were sad...jimin & others were confused...jimin didn't see tae this angry before...

That serves you right...a girl says from other side...

You thought our uni prince will like a nerd like you?? Who are you? Brad Pitt?? Is all girls died in here that he has to like you?? You did already enough damage...now if you have any shame left...fuck off....!

Jungkook feels all people were laughing at him right now...their face were screaming it all..

K...kookie..jimin murmurs....but without hearing him...jungkook runs away from there with teary eyes...

Tae raise his head hearing loud footsteps vanishing away..he looks at the door jungkook jungkook left...

Then he stands up & looks at the whole class...

Who was that saying those bullshit to kookie?? Say it again!!!

Tae's cold tone was screaming in the wall...

D..dude you were rejecting him a while ago..a boy tries to say something...tae looks at him with a cold glare...

Whatever i told him or he told me...it was our business..did i ask for your judgement?? Who the fuck do you people think you are?? How dare you talk to him like that...i won't spare any of you if this happens again...remember..it's our matter...whatever we do will be only our decision...put your nose out off it.. Because if i find out you are involving in it our saying something to him again...this won't end up well..mind it...

tae says in a cold tone that makes everyone shiver..because all people know...whatever kim taehyung says...he does...

Jimin looks at his best friend sadly...

Tae...he calls tae's name...

Tae looks at him...

Jimin waves his hand...& tae walks towards him....& suddenly pulls him into a hug...

Yoongi frowns immediately seeing that...

"Calm down...if anything is bothering you...share it...relive that..but don't throw it on that poor boy...what if he was saying truth..he actually wants to be your boyfriend?? Then it will broke him see you acting like this..right??"

Dude i can't blame tae..jungkook was totally different yesterday....both Namjoon & hobi says.

" People can change in a minute..what if jungkook changed?? Tae won't find it without talking?? Right?? Talk to him..don't throw your tantrum on him like that...even if it wasn't what he wants inside..you can't talk to him like that.mhe doesn't deserve it...& i can see you didn't mean any of your words...because otherwise it won't affect you what people says about him..." Jimin says patting on his back....tae sighs & nods...

Yoongi frowns...

If you are done..then stop this hugging & all...you look gay man...yoongi scoffs...

Tae pulls away & looks at him with death glare...

W..what? What did i do now... Yoongi asks confusedly..

Shut up...& don't make me angry than i already am...because i am not done with you because of yesterday...

O..okay..okay...i am sorry..i was just saying..yoongi stammers..cool down bro...chill...

Jimin sighs....ignore him tae...jimin murmurs...then smiles at him weakly...

You should go after him tae...he wasn't in a good condition...talk to him...give it a thought...i am tired of seeing you two fighting...go...jimin says pushing tae a little...

Tae sighs...then walks towards the door...

What happened to you now...hoseok says suddenly looking at Namjoon..

Namjoon makes a crying face...

I just remember i have a session with mr.seokjin...god!! My day of freedom comes to its end....he says whining..

Good luck joonie..study well...

Jimin...come here & massage my head...i am done with this noises..i need some relaxation...do it...yoongi says ordering jimin....jimin looks at him for sometimes...Namjoon & hoseok looks at each...after that happened yesterday...it's hard to look at them at the same way they did before...specially jimin..it's not like he is yoongi's servant....& it was almost lunch time...yoongi doesn't go to cafeteria that much...he sleeps..if jimin is staying...that means he won't have any chance to have his lunch too..

Jimin smiles a little...then looks at them too..

You guys go...hyung needs me...i will go later..jimin replies...

But...hobi tries to say something...

It's really okay hobi...really...jimin replies..

Then we are going...Namjoon is going to mr.jin after lunch..& i will come back to you guys..hobi replies...

Okay...jimin smiles...
.
.
.
.
Knock knock...

Come in...mr.jin replies...

He looks at Namjoon through his glass...then looks at his watch...

You are 10 minutes late...he says looking down at his paper again...

Namjoon scratches his head...sorry??

Close the door....& don't bre~~~

Thud!!!

ak anything...Seokjin completes his words looking at the new vase,which was shattered in the floor right now in pieces...

Woah!!! Namjoon widen his eyes....

Who puts broken vases everyday in your room mr.jin?? Namjoon sounds shock...

That was the vase my nephew brought for me from USA

Seokjin murmurs...

Next time tell him to buy carefully checking on it if it's broken..there's so many fake out there...your nephew has to be careful...Namjoon says shaking his head hopelessly..

Mr.jin sighs looking at him...

I will definitely tell him that...now..clean it first...then sit here...i am supposed to teach you today...

Namjoon spares no time after that...he cleans it fast..& sits in front...

Read through this passage & ask me if you have something to ask...mr.jin says giving him a lesson..he looks down at his office work...that part is the major key..so make sure you understand it well..

Mr.jin..

Namjoon murmurs...

Yeah??

I am not understanding it...Namjoon scratches his head...

From where aren't you understanding??

F..from the beginning...Namjoon replies...

Mr.jin looks at him speechless...

Then why didn't you tell me that earlier??

I didn't wanna interrupt you...you were talking so happily..your lips moves slowly when you talk..it feels like those are dancing...& you look really beautiful at that time...Namjoon says without thinking anything....

Mr.jin widen his eyes...his cheeks flashes hearing that...

Did i say something wrong??

Shut up..give me your book again...

Namjoon passes his book..

Focus...

Mr.jin...

Shut up...

Namjoon blankly scratches behind...

You didn't understand this simple things? Did you cheated in your exams all years till now to pass??

About that..mr.jin you know..cheating is an art..not all people can d~~

Shut up..i don't wanna know..

Namjoon keeps looking at him speechless...

What made him angry???
.
.
.
.
.

Stupid!!! Moron!!! Bastard!!! Jungkook scoffs kicking on the ground...he was sitting on the bench,sobbing at all the insult he has gone through a while ago..

Why he thinks himself so superior..how dare he talk to me like that?? What's its matter to him if he let me win this bet for once?? I wanna prove my friends what i am capable of..why can't he understand for once...what will he lose if he becomes my boyfriend..he won't lose anything..but i will earn many things..i will earn their respect..what does that bastard know how it feels like to be only a nerd..who can't do anything..except study..does he know how many humiliation i have suffered already? He was always popular..why can't he give his spotlight to me once...is it that hard! I wanna be popular too...i wants to show people what i am capable of..no one makes friends with me..now when they are interested in making me their friend..why does that fucker isn't letting me have it..." Jungkook sobs crying....he keeps kicking on the ground..

Tae was looking all over for jungkook...he even brought his favorite drink...finally when he saw jungkook...he sighs...& walks towards him....

Jungkook..

He calls jungkook's name....& jungkook looks at him...

W..why are you here...jungkook says murmuring...he doesn't know why...seeing tae there...he feels a little relax then before...

To talk to you...tae replies...

Why? You didn't wanna talk to me a while ago...jungkook says sobbing...

I want to now...tae says & sits beside jungkook....

Jungkook was sobbing silently looking at his hands....

Tae holds & tissue in front of him....he looks at it..& takes it from tae's hand..then starts to wipe tears...

Drink it...

Jungkook looks at the bottle tae was holding...

W..why are you being nice to me all of a sudden...jungkook asks...

I said i am not gonna bully you anymore...tae replies looking ahead....it's your favorite anyway...

Jungkook sniffs & takes it from tae's hand...

Tae sighs...

I came here to talk..you wanted to talk..so let's do it....just answer me...."why"??

Tae asks turning at jungkook & looking in his eyes...

Jungkook feels a little aback...he can't look at tae in his eyes...

W..why,what?

Why this change all of a sudden..? You hate me till yesterday...then what happened that you changed your mind overnight?? & wants to be my Boyfriend?? Tae asks firmly...

It was all of a sudden that tae asked him that..jungkook feels nervous thinking what will he tell him..he didn't organize any words from before..or any white lies...

Y..yesterday...jungkook fidgets his fingers...some days ago...i..i saw you with a girl...behind our uni...i..i saw you guys making out...i wasn't sure...why..but i didn't feel good about it...then..then when yesterday i saw you hugging jimin..i again didn't feel good...i sprouted all those things to you...i didn't understand what i was feeling...so i followed you...i..i saw a girl kissing you..going all over you..i got mad...& told you all those things i shouldn't have..jungkook replies...he organizes his lie well....but was that all a lie?? He actually didn't feel good...but who cares...if tae believes in him...thatz what he wants to win his bet...

I was so mad...jungkook continues...then i thought what it is that i am feeling..then i realized...it is jealousy..i am jealous because those girls...i am jealous of park jimin because he is close to you...& i was thinking why i will be jealous if someone get close to my bully...after giving a lot of thought...i found i have feeling for you...i..i lo~~

Why are you smiling...jungkook says looking at tae confusedly...

Tae laughs...

Nothing...go on...then??

Then what?? I thought i can't bear to see you making out with someone else...so i decided before anyone take you away..i should confess..but you didn't wanna listen to me...i~~ will you stop laughing?? Jungkook says whining...

But tae wasn't stopping at all...& it looks...he is happy...

God..tae smirks....it's so hard to believe you..that you fallen in love with me overnight..

Jungkook looks down sadly hearing that..he is gonna lose this bet now...

But...

Jungkook widen his eyes...& looks at tae...

There's no harm to give it a try...right??

Jungkook's face brightens up hearing that..

You are agreeing to be my boyfriend??

Tae looks at jungkook...

No...tae replies...it's still hard to believe you..so i am giving you a chance to prove yourself...

Really??? Jungkook says excitedly...but..but you are straight...you like girls...

Is their any rules that i can't like boys too??

No..not that...jungkook scratches his head...

I am really considering it jeon...so work hard..make me believe that your feelings are true..that you are sincere...if you are capable to do that...

"I will be your boyfriend"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.7K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
769K 33.9K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
546K 18.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
103K 6.2K 31
A totally unexpected marriage between a most beautiful cute bunny and cold handsome tiger . Jeon jungkook never thought that he will get married to...