In His Arms Again (On-Going)

By Elyssa_Xo

Keila De Vera a girl suffered 6 years of being held captive escaped and has to remember her past but what she... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not An Update
Chapter 19
Announcement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Major Revisions Coming Up
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

182 5 0
By Elyssa_Xo

Caleb's POV
Three days has passed and I'm here in the hospital. Cyryx was confined because he has dengue. He was crying cause his having headaches and pain in the back of his eyes.

"Caleb kumain ka muna sabi ng mom mo di ka pa nakain.." Sabi ni Tito Raven ay iniabot ang styro na may pagkain tipid akong ngumiti.

"Salamat Tito pero hindi pa ho ako gutom.." Sabi ko st bumaling ulit sa anak kong nakadextrose I wanna punch the nurses when they were putting the dextrose to him cause he kept crying butI held it cause I know he needed that.

"Iho kailangan mong kumain at baka ikaw naman ang magkasakit lalo ka lang mahihirapan.." Pilit ni tito sakin at napabuntong hininga na lang ako na tumango. Humarap ako kay tito.

"Sige po tito sa labas ko na lang po kainin pabantay po muna si Cyryx.." Malungkot na sabi ko dala ang pagkain tsaka tumayo nakangiting tumango si tito at naupo sa kinauupuan ko kanina at naglakad na ako palabas ng silid.

Pagkalabas ko ay dumeretso ako sa elevator at pinindot ang ground floor. Sumandal ako at pinilit na wag bumagsak ang luha.

Ang hirap pala maging tatay. Masakit na makita na ang anak ko may sakit. Halos paliparin ko ang sasakyan ko para lang maagapan si Cyryx. Yung wala akong magawa kasi di naman ako doctor.

Simula kagabi ng maconfine siya dito ay hindi pa rin siya gising. Parang pinipiga ang puso ko habang nasa tabi niya at pinagmamasdan siya iniintay na magising siya.

Ngayon lang siya na confine at nagkasakit ng ganito kaya bago sakin ang pakiramdam na ito ayaw ko ng maulit ito dahil baka mabaliw na ako ng tuluyan pag may nangyari masama kay Cyryx.

May isang battalion ng Emperior Forces ang palihim na nagbabantay sa Hospital para sa kaligtasan ko at ng anak ko.

Hayss ayaw ko man ipahawak kay Kim ang Volkov dahil buntis siya pero wala kaming choice kaya naman pinasama ko na rin si Red saknya para hindi ganon kabigat ng gagawin ni Kim.

she's already 7 months pregnant and maselan din ang pagbubuntis niya pero maayos ayos na siya ngayon hindi tulad nung first trimester niya na bed rest talaga siya.

The elevator's doors are now opened and I walked out of it and went straight to the entrance of the hospital. I just walked while carrying the styro.

I looked so haggard right now but I don't f*cking care about how I looked like right now I just want my son to get better.

I am now standing next to my car. I just used my subaru brz cause that's the car that I always use nowadays. I opened the door and I got inside and locked myself in there.

I opened the styro and it's fried rice, eggs and bacons. I sighed and started eating the food. I still can't believe that I didn't tool care of my son that well. He wouldn't be sick if I was always there for him. I hope he won't get mad at me for having a lot of shortcomings in his life.

I already pained him by letting his mother die without doing anything. I really hope my son wouldn't hate me for having a job like this. I'm f*cking scared that one day he will hate me and regret that I'm his father. I'm f*cking scared that he will see me as someone that's not worth his love and not worthy of being his father.

I finished my food then started crying. It still hurts that I couldn't save her. I'm f*cking angry at myself for not protecting her. I f*cking blame myself for everything.

5 years had passed and my hopes are still high but it's now slowly dying. Cyryx is almost 6 years old. It's been a year since that letter and searching for her started but we still can't find her.

It's like finding but there's nothing to find kind of thing. Everytime I come home in that 11 months telling my son I still have no information about his Mom and the way he cries and hugs me. I felt useless. I felt so f*cking useless cause I can't give my child what he needed. I can't give him his Mom.

At night he would have nightmares about his Mommy leaving him. He suffered depression because of it.

My phone rang which made me get back to my senses I looked at the caller and it was Tito Raven who is calling I quickly answered the call.

"Hello tito?" I asked nervously.

"He's awake he's looking for you.." With that he hung up and I quickly got out of my car and locked it and ran back inside the hospital.

I stop for a while and threw the empty styro in the bin and ran again towards the stair and ran up to the 3rd floor.

F*ck he's awake finally. I rans as fast as I could and when I got there I was panting .

"Daddy.." He said in a weak voice I hurriedly went to his side and carefully hugged him.

"I'm sorry son, I'm so sorry because I didn't took care of you very well I'm sorry for being the worse father I—

"D-dad stop, don't say s-sorry it's not y-your fault.." He said stuttering and hugged me tightly. Then I felt my eyes watered.

"I love you daddy and you are the best daddy in the world for me and I'm thankful that you are my daddy.." He said and sti hugging me tight I hugged him too and just let my tears flow. I'm f*cking relieved that my son thinks of me as the best dad for him.

"Thank you too son for being the most understanding child ever please don't hate daddy cause I'm not always there for you.." I said and cried he's the only treasure I have that represents Keila and Me. That represents mine and Keila's love.

"I understand daddy and I'm proud that the time you don't have with me is saving others lives I love you daddy.." He said and I just hugged him I hope you can say those words forever and you stay like this forever Cyryx Hiro De Vera.

My little hero

Keila's POV

"I'm gonna what?!" I asked Zen shocked at what he said.

"You are gonna have training on self defense.." He said then bite into his apple what the fudge is he talking about?

"Why would I train about self defense?" I asked him and he just faced palmed what? did I say something wrong?

"You need to train because Oqueño is sending some of his troops to capture us.." He said and I just looked at him boredly this again I can use a gun naman so why do I need to train pa for self defense?

"I know how to use a gun naman Zen I don't need self defense training.." I told him and rolled my eyes he's really stubborn but I'm more stubborn than he is.

"Hey Oqueño's troops are now more stronger we can't take it for granted Lance and Arabelle will be with you here in the house training you self defense.." He said that made me frown but maybe it'll be fine Arabelle is nice as well as Lance maybe I might I enjoy it since I need it.

"Fine but in one condition.." I said and grinned at him he looked at me boredly.

He already told me that I have a husband but he didn't tell me the name of my Husband I only the surname cause I have his surname.

"What is it?" He asked and looked at me seriously.

"I know you won't agree with the everyday info about myself so I'll do it 5 days of training equivalent to three revelation about myself so deal?" I asked and he sighed and just looked at me and nodded. I jumped and hugged him tight.

"Fine I agree so can you please stop hugging me?" He asked so I let go of him and smiled at him naging masungit na talaga yan si Zen kaya di na masyado nangiti.

"Thank you this meant the world to me.." I said and he nodded and just mouthed welcome.

I'll know more of you soon hubby.. I like that so I'll call my husband, hubby for now. I wonder if we have a child together? If we do I hope that he's okay and well. And I also hope that when we meet I hope that my hubby and child accept me and will not hate me for being away for so long.

I wonder what could be the situation if I wasn't taken by Oqueño? And I can remember? Maybe our family will be complete and happy and I would get to experience taking care of my husband and my child.

I really hope that my hubby is nice. But I have a strong feeling that I have a child. I don't know but it feels like I have that thing called mother instinct?

Oh nevermind. I should probably sleep I'm so tired. I closed my eyes and let myself drift  to sleep.

"Okay ka na wife..??" Tanong ng isang lalaki at hindi ko mamukhaan ang mukha dahil blurred ang mukha tapos hinalikan niya ako sa noo ko..

"Oo hubby okay na ako.." Sabi ko sakanya tsaka siya yinakap

"Buti naman.." Sabi niya tsaka ako hinalikan sa lips....

Humiga siya sa tabi ko tsaka itinaas ang damit ko kaya naexpose yung tiyan ko..

"Anak kamusta ka na jan sa tiyan ni Mommy..?? Wag mo pahirapan si Mommy ah chill ka lang jan.." Sabi nung lalaki  tsaka hinalikan ang tiyan ko..

"Hubby ano ka ba di ka pa naririnig ni baby.." Natatawa kong sabi..

"Naririnig ako ni Cyryx wife.." Sabi niya na lalo ko ikinatawa..

"Hubby di pa nga natin alam gender ni baby eh.." Sabi ko sa kanya tsaka pinisil ang ilong ng lalaking hindi ko makita ang mukha.

"Alam kong lalake ang anak natin wife ako nakashoot niyan.." Sabi niya kaya nahampas ko siya..

"Hubby napaka ano talaga niyang bibig mo.." Sabi ko sakanya tsaka siya kinurot sa tagiliran..

Kaya natawa siya sakin at binuhat na naman ako na parang sako..

"Hubby!! Ano ba ibaba mo ako waaahh!!! San mo ko dadalhin?!." Sigaw ko dun sa lalaking blurred habang nagpupumiglas..

Dinala niya ako sa kusina at dun nakita kong madaming pagkaing nakahain..

Agad akong napabangon at pawis na pawis ako. Panaginip ba yun? pero bakit parang totoo? Ang pangalan ng anak ko Cyryx?

Nakakaalala na ba ako? Pilit kong inaalala ang napanaginipan ko at pilit na iniisip ang mukha ng lalaking kausap ko pero bigla na lang nagdilim ang paningin ko at natumba ako at naramdaman ko na lang na tumama ang katawan ko sa sahig at tuluyan ng nawalan ng malay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.9K 18
The second book of my secret, so if you hadn't check it out. Check it. This is the sequel or the second book. ------------------------ Six years lat...
29.1K 3.2K 23
Ever thought Being forced on a blind date by your own best friend!! Disastrous ,isn't it? She wanted an ordinary life but her husband was everything...
335 66 37
This story is about a girl who got rejected by her first love in her high school and met him again after 6 yrs as her boss. She faced many hardships...
7.2K 174 17
you are the daughter of a man who's life is in danger. he knows that he'll be killed sooner or later, so in order to keep you safe, you'll be living...