𝙷𝙱𝙾 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜

Von heythatsmycigar

Requests: CLOSED People I write for the most: •Band of Brothers ↳Eugene Roe ↳Joe Toye ↳Joe Liebgott ↳Bill Gua... Mehr

𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜!
« 𝚋 𝚊 𝚗 𝚍 • 𝚘 𝚏 • 𝚋 𝚛 𝚘 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 »
One Last Time [1] | Eugene Roe
One Last Time [2] | Eugene Roe
I'll Be Seeing You | Joe Toye
Can I Sleep Here? | Joe Toye
Close Quarters | Ron Speirs
My World | Joe Liebgott
Stab Wound | Ron Speirs
You Are My Sunshine | Joe Liebgott
Can't Help Falling In Love | Shifty Powers
My Everything | Ron Speirs
Read To Me | Joe Toye
A Moment In Haguenau | Eugene Roe
Warmth | Bill Guarnere
Violets and Purples | Eugene Roe
In the Dead of Night | Dick Winters
Dance With Me | George Luz
Sleepy Boy | Skinny Sisk
Second Time's the Charm | Skinny Sisk
Of Snowballs and Lizard Brains | Ron Speirs
Of Warmth Inside Convents | Ron Speirs
Touch of Love | Shifty Powers
« 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 • 𝚙 𝚊 𝚌 𝚒 𝚏 𝚒 𝚌 »
Talking Through Walls | Lew Juergens
Hold Your Hand | Lew Juergens
Rain | Bill "Hoosier" Smith
On My Own | Romus Burgin
Little Fall of Rain | Romus Burgin
Smol and Tol | Lew Juergens
Just Like An Angel | Romus Burgin
Rest Your Weary Head | Lew Juergens
Forever, If You Wanted | Lew Juergens
« 𝚐 𝚎 𝚗 𝚎 𝚛 𝚊 𝚝 𝚒 𝚘 𝚗 • 𝚔 𝚒 𝚕 𝚕 »
Cranky | Nate Fick
Hold Me, Hold You | Nate Fick
Rock, Paper, Scissors | Evan Stafford
Smol and Tol | Nate Fick
Smol and Tol | Evan Stafford
Daredevil | Doc Bryan
A Dash of Fluff | Nate Fick
Three Little Hearts | Evan Stafford

How to Say "I Love You" | Evan Stafford

525 14 1
Von heythatsmycigar

There's literally so few good quality pictures of Q-Tip on the internet and I find that disappointing.

Just little moments where Q-Tip and the reader say "I love you" to the other in different ways. The events aren't in any order. Evan might be a little ooc. Also, no regrets for slipping that reference in there. :)

~~~

Evan watched you lean back in your chair and frustratedly rubbed your eyes. He wondered how long it had been since you started working on something; he had gotten home to see you busy and left you alone to finish. But now you were up and Evan was concerned. (He also wanted cuddles.)

"You should get some sleep." his voice broke the silence.

"You're one to talk."

Evan shook his head, grinning as he reached an arm out. "Come on, you've been working at it all day. You can finish it tomorrow when you aren't half awake." When you didn't move, he added, "Besides, I can't sleep without your cuddles."

You closed your laptop with a sigh and crawled into bed, curling into Evan's warmth.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

~

Evan grunted as he fell into the supplies in the truck.

"Ah, fuck." he muttered, hurriedly tying his tourniquet around his leg. He tried not to think about how worried you would be when you patched him up later.

"Q-Tip!" Christeson called from above.

"Keep shooting! I'm fine!"

"No, you are not fine!" you scolded him later, as he limped up to you. He apologetically smiled in response.

"I'm still walking fine."

"Yes, good thing you tourniqueted yourself that fast." you chuckled. "Here, I got you. Come on. Let's get you fixed up."

He smiled as you pressed a kiss to his forehead and got to work cleaning his wound. He watched your face, his smile never leaving his face.

"You're staring."

"You're beautiful."

Your cheeks reddened as you finished up and tapped his leg. "All set."

"You really are beautiful."

"Oh, stop making me blush!" you laughed.

Evan pulled you closer and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you as best he could with flak jackets and gear on.

"Never."

~

"Babe, have you seen where my hoodie went?" Evan called as he walked into the room. He stopped when he saw you in the closet, the hoodie in question covering you like a blanket with sleeves and a hood.

"Ah, that's where it went." he leaned against the wall with a soft smile.

"Oh, you mean this hoodie?" You moved to take it off but Evan shooed your hands away.

"No, no, it's fine, I can find another."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Besides, it looks good on you."

You buried your face in the sweater paws. "Nooo, I don't."

Evan pulled you in for a hug. "Of course you do. You're smaller than me so it's big on you and you just look so cute and adorable and perfect."

~

"Godammit! Nothin' but peanut butter again." Evan grumbled. "I'm gonna get my hands on some animal and cook it if we don't get anything different soon."

You snickered. "What's wrong with peanut butter?"

"You'd hate it if you had to eat it every day."

"Well, I do have to eat it every day, if you haven't noticed." You rifled through your bag for something else. "But, I did have something else."

You pulled out a Hershey bar, grinning when Evan's eyes lit up with glee.

"How'd you keep it from melting?"

"I have my ways." you grinned mischievously. "Here, I'll trade ya for the peanut butter shit."

"You sure? I mean if that's your only one..."

"Nah, I got a couple more hidden. Come on, just take it."

Evan hesitated a moment, then tossed the peanut butter product to you. You caught it and tossed the chocolate to him.

"Thanks."

"Yep."

~

Evan was sleeping on the couch when you got home. He probably fell asleep waiting for you; the TV was still quietly playing and there was a dirty plate on the coffee table.

"Oh, Evan." you hummed, pulling a blanket from the closet and bringing it back to the couch.

You draped it across him and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Sweet dreams, baby."

Picking up the dirty plate, you made your way to the kitchen and washed the plate, sticking it in the dishwasher to dry.

"You're home."

You whirled around to see an Evan wrapped in a blanket, grinning sleepily at you.

"You're awake." You moved to hug him as he opened his arms.

He wrapped his blanket-clad arms around you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"You didn't have to wait for me, y'know."

"I can't sleep without you though."

You laughed. "Alright then, let's get to bed."

~

"Evan, I know you're in there!" you called, hitting the side of the truck.

Silence.

"Come on, Evan, you're in a fucking truck. The only thing between us is canvas."

You heard rustling on the other side of the cover, then the flap was thrown open.

"Yeah?" he said as he jumped down from the truck.

"Look, I know I probably shouldn't have done that hero thing, but I couldn't just let someone die. It's not what we do." You searched Evan's face for any sign of emotion, but you were met with a blank gaze.

"Evan, I'm sorry--"

You stopped when Evan pulled you in for a hug. He sniffled, gripping you like a lifeline. You rubbed his back consolingly, whispering, "It's okay. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I almost lost you again."

"I know. But I'm here now. You won't lose me."

"I don't know what I'd do if you died. You were so close--"

"I know. I know. But I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm staying here with you. I'm with you till the end of the line."

~

Evan watched as you nibbled on cookies while you flipped through the pages of your book. He always liked it when you were focused on a task. You looked adorable to say the least. He guessed it stemmed from when you asked him to hold your book while a couple of other Marines needed someone to knock some sense into them.

Evan chuckled at the memory, picking up one of the fake flowers you kept in a vase on the coffee table. He threw it at you, and it landed right in front of you. You didn't flinch.

He picked another one and tossed it again. It landed on your book this time. Nothing.

Third time's the charm.

The last flower he tossed did the trick. It hit you square in your face. You shut your book and looked up at him.

"What?"

Evan grinned.

"I love you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...