Diversus Est a Bella Artes

By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... More

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

22

3K 110 12
By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari was walking down the beautiful street of Hornurn Alley, looking at a few potions and books. It wasn't as popular as Diagon Alley, but it was still pretty packed. Suddenly Hari felt a sense of overwhelming dread, similar to what she felt when she ran across a dementor at home. She heard a scream, one she realized was her mother's last moments. She looked up and saw three dementors, two praying on young children, suckig the joy out of their very souls. When she noticed one was getting particularly close, and that no one else could cast a corporeal patronus, she casted her own.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" The beasts tried getting closer, but Hari continued putting power through her spell. The three cloaked beings flew off to who knows where. Hopefully back to Azkaban. Still, she wouldn't wish any criminal there. It was a terrible dreary place that gave even Tom shivers, and he was considered the embodiment of evil!

"Thank you!" She heard a woman yell out as she hugged her two children. "Thank you for saving my Rose and Lily!" Hari felt a pang in her heart. The girl named Lily looked so much like her mother, except her eyes were a paler green.

"It was no problem, really! I'm just wondering why no one here can cast a Patronus. I mean, I have a dark core and the spell isn't even that challenging for me to cast, let alone put more power into it. Maybe my magic reserves are just bigger than most people." She mumbled on. A sandy haired man spoke up, waking her from her thoughts.

"Wait, you have a dark core? And you can cast a Patronus? Dumbledore said you had to be a full light wizard to cast one!" Hari snorted.

"Dumbledore is full of shite. And yeah, I can cast one. Oh, my name is Hari. Hari Potter." She held out her hand to shake his, and the man looked shocked. He quickly shook her hand.

"Lady Potter, it's an honor!" Hari shook her head.

"None of that here. Just call me Hari, or Potter if you must. Oh look." She grabbed the letter that an owl had dropped. She opened it and laughed. "Seems I have been expelled." She conjured a quill and some ink and began scribbling over the letter. "So, Everyone that saw me cast a Patronus, can I have your name's?" They all eagerly nodded and began writing their names down. Hari smirked. If the ministry thought they could get rid of her that easily, they were wrong.

Uwu

"I call to order the trial of one Hari Jamie Potter-Black-Prince-Malfoy. Lady of House Potter and Peverell, Heir to the Prince line, eldest child of the Black line, and youngest child of the Malfoy line. Her crime, underage magic." Fudge cringed. Really, underage magic being considered a crime.

"Are you all stupid?" Sirius facepalmed while everyone else stared at the girl. "No, that was an actual question. My first offense of underage magic, used to save people's lives and I get-" She was cut off by a screechy high voice. The woman looked toad like, and had on a bright pink hat.

"If I may interrupt, how would you save someone's life from no danger-" Hari cut her off.

"No, I did not say you could interrupt, jeez. Give me some respect, I haven't finished talking." The toad seethed. "Anyways, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." They all flinched at her tone, and the mixture of parseltongue. "I saved two children, one Lily Henford and one Rose Henford. I have memories, I will answer under truth spells or potions, I have memories. I will swear upon my life and magic if I have too. There were three dementors there, and i casted a Patronus." The toad woman snorted and began talking.

"Please, why would Dementors attack a town? Also, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. Swearing on a lie will get you killed after all." She tutted. Hari snorted and quickly flipped her off, Malfoy and the woman being the only ones who saw it.

"I, Hari Jamie Potter, swear upon my magic that I casted a Patronus to save my life, and other lives, against three dementors on July 21. SO mote it be." Hari waved her wand. "Expecto Patronum." A beautiful silver Peagasus flew out of her wand and began flying and nuzzling with random people. The toad woman seemed to go red with rage, and Hari couldn't help but smirk happily.

"V-very well Miss Potter! You may go. C-Cleared of all charges!" Hari smiled and quickly bolted out of her seat. Sirius met her halfway out of the door and smacked her on the back of her head.

"What were you thinking! Disrespecting them like that! I mean, it was also incredibly funny but I have to be a good influence. Severus said so." he pointed at the man and Hari laughed at his sour look. Hari was quickly engulfed in hugs from her two siblings. Henria babled mindlessly, but Cecelia kept saying, 'Yay! Sissy is okay!' Which was alot coming from her. Even for a three, almost four year old, Lia didn't talk much, and usually just sat there. HenHen, as Hari so eloquently dubbed her, talked way too much, and rarely shut up. It was pretty easy to tell who took after who just from their habits.

Hari stared at her two sisters. Henria took after Sirius. Same unruly black hair, rounded chin, a smile on plump lips, and olive eyes. Cecelia took after Severus quite well. Straight black hair, sharp jaw, a natural sneer already placed, and sharp eyes. However, they both had the same eyes. one silver, the other auburn. However, while Cecilia's right eye was silver, Henria had an auburn eye. Hari herself was a perfect blend of the two adults. She had Sirius olive shaped eyes and plumped up lips, which normally held a sneer. Her jaw and chin were sharp, but her cheeks were a circular shape, just like Lily's. And her hair, while now a plain black color, was curly just like James was growing up. Sirius and Severus both thought their daughter was beautiful.

Uwu

Hari sighed as she walked through the doors into a compartment. Dad said she had to tell Ron and Neville where her loyalties were, but she didn't want to lose her friendship with them.

"Hey Hari! What are you doing on our side of the train?" Ron asked with a smile. Hari tried to smile back, but it came out more of a grimace.

"I need to tell you both something. I know that I'm probably stereotyping both of you, but I haven't met a dark Gryffindor, well unless you count my dad, but he has Black blood running through his veins so I guess. That would explain it, plus Dumbles is a brat so..." She took a calming breath. "What I'm trying to say is that I do not support the light side, Thomas isn't dead, oh and I joined Voldemort, who is also Thomas as Thomas Drile doesn't exist, but Tom Riddle does." She fumbled. Neville and Ron looked at each other before bursting out laughing. Hari had expected cursing and screaming, but definitely not laughing.

"Hari, we know. Tom told us at the beginning of the year, and even recruited us! I'm surprised he didn't tell you." Hari groaned and proceeded to bang her head on the wall.

"Well, I can't wait to send Tom that angry letter. Ugh. Anyways, I'm going to the perfect cabin. Wanna come Neville? Oh, you can come too Ron. I asked and you can patrol with us so you don't have to stay apart from your baby." Ron flushed a pretty red and Neville laughed.

Hari had a bunch of fun being a prefect. She assigned some detentions with filch, scared some first years, and even got cussed out by a couple of seventh year hufflepuffs. What a fun time!

Uwu

"Hem Hem." She heard from none other than 'Professor Umbridge'. Hari rolled her eyes. More like Umbitch. "It is so good to see all of your shining faces staring at me today. The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance...There again, progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering... Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness, and accountability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited. However, I hope that we will be the best of friends" Hari mimicked gaging, causing all of the Slytherin students to start giggling. Draco slapped her on the shoulder, but couldn't stop the giggles that came from him. Even Slughorn was giggling.

"So, how was everyone's summer?" She asked with a warm smile. Pansy and tracey shivered.

"Terrible, and you know it. How could he call our dads in like that! I'm just glad they didn't get crucio'd." Tracey said. Hari gave a sheepish smile but nodded.

"Yeah. But I'm still kind of upset that no one looked for him! But I'm still made at Tapstry. He had no children, he shouldn't have claimed to be under the imperius curse. Our Lord only allowed it to those who were raising children. Hell, Bellatrix was pregnant when she was thrown into Azkaban. I can't believe they made her get rid of her child. She was close to her due date too! Couldn't they have put it in an orphanage?" They all nodded solemnly, but didn't say anything. When Hari got into her 'I need to complain' mode, nobody ever offered anything. They all knew she hated getting advice, unless she asked for it. They all sighed and listened with half an ear, before she mentioned her trial. What trial??!

"Oh, was it not in my letters? Well, I got a trial for casting the patronus charm to protect some kids. Umbridge was at my trial. I got off with no charges after I swore my innocence. She looked so mad. It was so funny. I also might have embarrassed all of them, but you know. Details." Draco and Blaise slammed their palms onto their faces and groaned. "Oh yeah, Ron and Neville are dark. Don't know if you knew this or not. Fred and Goerge are also dark, I just realized. I could have just asked them." Pansy laughed at Hari's openness. She had changed so much. From being quiet and closed off, to speaking whatever she thought. They also had Luna Lovegood to blame for that. Now she just talked all the time. Well, amongst her friends.

"Hey, We have to go introduce ourselves to the first years. Let go to Draco." They nodded and walked over to where nine first years were sitting. Two of them were siblings with thick texan accents. One looked upset while the other was quite happy. While Draco began talking to the other students, Hari walked over to the two boys.

"Hey, what are your names?" They both looked at each other and shrugged.

"I'm Thiago. This is Elio. He doesn't talk much. He's kind of put out because he wanted to be in Hufflepuff." Hari nodded and laughed.

"Im Hari. And it's totally fine to want to be in another house! I wanted to be in Ravenclaw a lot, but the hat said I should be in Slytherin. It doesn't define you. Come on, let's go join the others." Elio gave her a small smile, inwardly thankful that he wasn't being disrespectful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 935 55
He's lost and confused. He's a death eater. But he's madly in love, her life means more to him than his own. Explicit content
35.8K 679 30
she's got a stone cold heart, she's a beautiful badass , people call her the Slytherin queen and didn't dare look into her beautiful eyes and to top...
12.5K 361 32
she was a personality that not everyone got along with. And he was someone who had a lot of enemies due to his personality. So this should be a perfe...
52.2K 1K 34
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...