For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 23•

10.8K 342 63
By omfgitssomo

Dallie

The rest of the day flew by and it was already time for me to pick Kira up so we could go to the mall.

Danny tried to convince me to ride with him and Bryce to pick her up, but I knew that that would just lead to a very very very long car ride.

When I reached Kira's house she was already outside waiting.

"Dang, how long did you stand outside for?" I laughed as I unlocked the car to let her in.

"Not that long, like two minutes?" She said as she got out her lipgloss.

"What you dressin up for?" I asked eyeing her clothes.

She was wearing a cute spaghetti strapped grey dress that cling to her curves and made her ass look A1 with some cute black Sandals.

"I'm not dressed up, I just threw this on," I side glanced at her.

"Hmm, okay," I said before pulling out of the driveway.

"So...whose all gonna be there with us?" She asked trying to be discreet as she stared at her phone.

"No need to be shy about it. I know you wanna see Bryce."

"No I don't!" She said very quickly.

"Uh huh...anyways it's me, you, Karson, Danny, and Bryce,"

"Oh. Okay. Have I met Karson before?" She asked.

"To be honest I don't remember," I laughed, "he probably doesn't remember you either if y'all even met cause I said I was gonna bring you and he didn't seem like he remembered," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ohh okay" she mumbled lost in her own thoughts as she took Snapchat pictures.

The car ride to the mall was fairly fast and as soon as we got there I texted Danny and Karson telling them where to meet us.

As Kira and I walked in and towards Zumiez, I could tell we were garnering attention by the side glances that we kept getting from people.

From young pre teens to adult men...we were slaying the game and weren't even trying.

"Damn, we must be looking extra fine with the way these people are staring at us," Kira said scrunching here nose.

Kira hated when people stared at her too long. Not in a conceited way but in a "mind your business" kind of way.

I just shrugged my shoulders before grabbing her hand and entering zumiez.

"Welcome to Zumiez, let me know if you need anything," the y'all brunette girl said with a cheerful smile.

"Thank you, we will," I smiled back as I went to  clearance rack.

Kira and I spent maybe 10 minutes looking at clothes before I felt an arm around my shoulder.

I looked up to see Karson smiling at me.

"Hey!" I said giving him a side hug.

"What's up, how long you been here?"

"10 ish minutes? Not too long," I replied.

"Okay good, I didn't want to keep you waiting." He said as he winked at me.

I laughed at his flirty antics before realizing I needed to introduce him to Kira.

I turned to find where she was to see her talking to the cashier dude. It looked like he was flirting with her and she was flirting back.

"well I was going to introduce you to my friend but it seems like she's occupied," I glanced back at her and shook my head.

If Bryce is anything like Danny...it's not gonna look so good for Kira later.

"It's all good. We got the whole day I'm sure I'll get to say hi sometime." He shrugged as he walked around to the other side of the rack.

"Is there anything you're looking for here?"

"Eh not really, I kinda want a bucket hat tho..I think I could rock that," i laughed.

"Oh hell yeah you could!" He exclaimed. He turned around and walked closer to the back and picked up the perfect hat I didn't even see.

"Now this, you have to get this." He said holding up a pastel purple hat with a cute white rose in the middle. My eyes widened. It was so fucking cute.

"You know me so well," I gasped I said reaching for it.

Before I could grab it though, he lifted it up in the air knowing damn well my 5'4 height would not be able to reach it.

"Karson." I crossed my hands over my chest. "I'm not about to play with you," I grumbled before I tried to jump up and tech for it.

"I'll give it to you on one condition,"  he said chuckling at my failed attempts to jump and grab it.

"What is it?" I asked slightly annoyed

"You gotta buy me snacks at school for a week," he smiled triumphantly.

"That's no way fair," I said as I turned around to see if there were anymore hats like that one on the shelf.

Sadly there wasn't.

"It is,"

"No it's not, I have to pay for the hat and pay for your snacks? No way" I tried jumping again and almost had it but he moved his hand.

"Karson-"

"What's going on?" Danny's deep voice rang scaring me in the process.

"Danny, when'd you're get here?" I asked turning to face him.

His face looked very gloomy as he looked at Karson.

They were both about the same height so it was an intense stare down.

"I was just trying to get the hat..." my voice slowly died down as I saw the murderous intent in Danny's eyes.

I walked up to him and linked our arms.

"Where's Bryce?" I tried distracting him.

The whole time Karson was just standing there, I could see he was trying to hold back his smile. Obviously not intimidated at all.

"Over there," Danny replied.

"Danny, you look kinda scary. Nothing happened we were just joking around okay?" I said trying to calm him down.

"Didn't look like that to me. Looked like he was flirting with my girl. And who invited his lame ass anyways?"

"Hey! Watch your mouth. He's my friend," I said removing myself from him and glaring up at him.

Now his eyes were on me. Looking very angry.

"I have no problems with you having guy friends," he turned to glance at Karson again, "I have a problem with my girlfriend being oblivious to the fact that her 'guy friend' likes her"

"Danny you just got here. Can we just have a good time and not argue?" His eyes lingered on me for a bit before nodding.

"Fine."

"Thank you." I turned to face Karson, "now can you give me the hat?"

"No-"

"What do you mean no?" I frowned. He found it for me yet he's not letting me have it? That don't make sense.

"I'm buying it for you," he said giving me a friendly smile.

"Really?" I don't have to pay for it? Hell yeah!

"Yeah. That's why you're gonna buy snacks for a week. And with that he turned around and went to go pay for it.

If I knew that was what he was gonna do, I would've just paid for it. Couldn't be that expensive.

I glanced at the shelf and saw the prices- yeah I wasn't gonna buy that.

"So you're just gonna flirt with another guy right In front of me?"

I snapped my head back to Danny to see the anger and jealousy in his eyes. Not gonna lie it was kinda hot. But mostly very annoying.

"Danny. I was not flirting. He is my friend, and you can't think every male friend of mine likes me."

"I don't. But I know he does,"

"Danny-"

"No don't Danny me. A guy knows when another guy wants his girl,"

"Well even if he did like me, I'm your girlfriend not his. You have to trust that I won't cheat on you," I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Okay okay I'm sorry," he said walking after me.

"Mmhm," I mumbled. Tired of him continuous acting like this.

"Babe-"

"I got it. No need to explain,"

"I-" he started before he was interrupted.

"Here you go," Karson said handing me the zumiez bag with my hat In it.

"Thank you Karson!" I smiled, "now let's go to the next store!" I grabbed Danny's hand and walked towards the exit where Bryce and Kira were standing.

Kira looked a little tense and Bryce looked like he wanted to punch someone.

Knew it. He gone take his anger out on that PUSAYYYY

I giggled to myself before making eye contact with Kira and giving her that knowing look.

She grimaced and then we all left the store. Tensions high and jealousy even higher.

I had a better update but since it got deleted and then I had to figure out why it was posting I had to write another one and totally forgot how I wrote the original update. Anyways thanks for the patience, much love🤍🤍🙏🏾

And to everyone reporting me, I once again will say. If you don't like my writing or my books, DONT READ ITTTTR you're ruining the vibes for me and for everyone else who enjoys reading my stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 12K 30
'She didn't struggle, she kissed him back and when they stepped apart he saw a look of love and sheer devotion in her eyes. He held her in his arms o...
6.1K 169 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
18.5K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...