My Canadian (Jessie Fleming s...

By Ricebowl25

Hi I'm Layla Johnson and I'm a freshman at UCLA. I'm originally from England but I moved to America to come t... More

Finally here (Chapter 1)
First training (chapter 2)
Blushing crimson (chapter 3)
Meet again (chapter 5)
Camp (chapter 6)
Whats going on with that? (Chapter 7)
Pretty (chapter 8)
Lil Mexican (chapter 9)
The Family (part 10)
The rest of the family (outfits for part 11)
Suprise?! (Part 11)
I guess? (Part 12)
Hi

Protective Jessie (chapter 4)

2K 35 2
By Ricebowl25

A/N: the picture- I- she looks scary but hot 🥵. anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Layla's pov:
Last night was eventful. In a good way! Her lips were so soft and she was just so gentle. Right anyways I've currently just finished all my classes for the week and we have one training session left before my first game. I probably won't play but I'm on the subs bench so that is a good thing! Once I got back to the dorm Jessie wasn't there so I ended up scrolling through my phone. After about an hour I checked the time and it was 2 hours before training. I decided to change into different clothes and go and explore.
(Outfit)

Half way through changing Jess walked into the room luckily I only needed to put my pullover hoodie on. "Hi jess. You ok?" I
Asked the blushing girl in front of me. "Y-yeah me and the team were gonna go out for lunch before training this afternoon. And they haven't seen you today so they wanted me to ask you." She asked a bit flustered. "Yeah, ok. Are you ready to go now or do you wanna change?" I ask her completely scraping the idea of exploring the campus. "No, I'm fine. Come on let's go." She says while picking up a hoodie. I hum as I pick up my keys, phone and my wallet. "K I'm ready." She nods as we walk out the door.

~~at the restaurant~~

"So, Layla."
I lift my head towards Anika.
"How are you and Jess getting on?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. My cheeks grow pink "I- uhh- nothing!" I mumble. Anika nods sarcastically while giving a wink to Teagan and Hailie which gets them to stand up and take Jess with them. "Yo. What are you doi- oi!" I was cut of by getting lifted up by Delaney. "Delaney! Put me down!" I giggle "nope! Not until you admit you like our baby Canada." Delaney says carrying me to the car. "Oh. My. Goshhhh" I say dragging out the 'sh'. "Where is Freckles anyway?" I ask. "Who?" They raise their eyebrows at me. "Ohhh, that's Jessie's nickname!" I say. "So you're giving her nicknames now, huh, blondie?" Karina asks curiously. "Yuhuh." I respond.
~~20 minutes later~~

"When will you just admit you like her?" Delaney asks "who said I liked her? Cause I don't" I dodge the question. "The blush on your cheeks say other wise!" Anika says walking away. " oh you little bi- oww!" I winced "why'd you pinch me?!" I groan "cause you shouldn't cuss!" Delaney comments. "Put me the fuck down. Now!" I tell her. "Ok! Ok! No need to get angry." She says putting me down. I just ignore her comment and check my phone to see where she is. "There you are!" I hear Jess shout. "Finally!! They've been annoying me for the past 45 minutes!" I moan. "Aww, poor you! Come on let's go." Jess says sarcastically. I jump on her back so she can carry me to the car. She just grabbed onto my legs and kept on walking. It was getting kinda cold, so I nuzzled my head into her neck.

I mumbled a quick thanks and got off her back to walk into the dorm. We picked up our bags and walked to the training ground.

~~after training~~

Once we were all showered and clean. Teagan called us to tell us there was a party. Me being me I was 100% ready to go but Jess on the other hand was not so keen. In the end I was able to convince her so we got changed and ready to go

👆
(Layla's outfit)

👆
(Jessie's outfit)

"The only reason I'm gonna let you wear that is because you don't wanna go to the party." I explain to her. "What? I don't think there is anything wrong with it!" Jess moans. "Ok. Ok, come on let's go!"
We grab everything we need and walk to Teagans car.

Once we get to the house it's reallyyyy big. I'm not joking it was so big. When we got inside I was hit with the wrong smell of alcohol and weed. Don't ask me why I know what weed smells like, I'm from England. When you've grown up near chantry you'll understand why I know what it smells like. "Layla do you want a drink?" Anika slurs obviously already a little tipsy. "Jess are you gonna drink?" I ask. She shakes her head no smiling at me. "Yeah I'll have a drink. But I'll get it you stay here!" I shout over the music. I let go of Jessie's hand that I didn't realise I was holding and make my way to the kitchen. On the way I swear I could feel someone following me but I just brushed the feeling off thinking I was just imagining things. Once I got to the kitchen I made sure to find a CLOSED beer and poured it into an EMPTY cup, I made sure there wasn't anything in them.
(Stay safe kids! 😉)
Once I turn around with my drink a girl comes up to me. "Hi, Baby. You wanna come and dance with me?" She asks trying to distract me from the fact I just saw she dropped a pill in my drink. "No sorry, I have to get back to my friends." I state.
"Awh, come on just an hour!" She groans. "Nah I'm good" I say putting my drink down and getting a closed can from the fridge. "Why don't you take this one baby?" She says closing me in between her and the counter. "Because she saw you put the pill in her drink." I heard someone behind her say. "Excuse me?!" Avery says obviously pissed. I turn to see Jessie and Hailie standing behind her. I sigh in relief to see my best friend and girlf- friend! Friend, standing there. "What do you want?!" Avery says getting kinda angry. I try to walk away from her but she just grabs onto my wrist and pulls we back. Hard. I try to get out of her grip but she just tightened her hand. "Let go of her." Jess says aggressively. "What are you gonna do about it?! Miss soccer player, Hm?" Avery asks. Jess and Hailie just chuckle dryly at her. Before Avery can say anything else Jess is on top of her. Once Hailie and I eventually get the midfielder off of the girl, who may I add is 4 or 5 inches taller than Jess. I grab her face to make her look down at me "are you ok?!" I scan over her body to check if she's ok. Her eyes soften as she focuses on me, she just nods silently. I let go of her face and grab her hands, observing the cuts on her knuckles. "We have to get you cleaned up Jessie." I mumble.

"Are you angry at me?" Jessie asks ,  breaking the silence. "No, of course not! It's just that you got hurt because of me." I respond quietly. She removes her hand from my grip and brings it to my face. "Layla, it's ok. I just wanted you to be ok! That's all that matters to me." She whispers as she kisses my forehead.

~~back at the dorm~~

"Night Layla."
"Night freckles!"
We both ended up going to sleep at 3:30am because we partied to hard. I ended up only drinking one beer because we needed more than 2 sober people to take care of 7 drunk ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I think I did good with this chapter. It didn't take me 3 days to do so that's also a plus
👁👄👁

And I've lowkey just realised how bad my trust issues actually are and I'll just do what I do with my homework.

Push it aside and deal with it when I want to.
                        😙

Bye babiessss 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 45 8
I do not own or know the people in this story personally and therefore apologise for any inaccuracies of their personality, sexuality and behaviours...
3.3K 105 5
When you signed for Harvard you weren't expecting this, not the late nights up studying, not the party animal friends, and certainly not the feelings...
145K 3.5K 50
WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open ✅
66.2K 1K 30
Y/n y/l/n, an 18 year old footballer who lives in Spain playing for Barcelona. She finally gets a call up to the England national team after 4 years...