Taboo (Mr. Aizawa x student r...

By jessi_54

Since you were young and got your quirk, you've dreamed of becoming a hero and saving lives. There was no ONE... More

-Results and Recognition-
-First Day-
-A/n-
-Trial and Errors-
-Cat's Out The Bag-
-Sound the Alarm-
-We're Here-
-Among the Fallen-
-Date Night-
-A/N-
-Be Prepared-
-Strive to Win-
-Fight to the Finish-
-Survival of the Fittest-
(A/N)
-Hard Work and Ambition-
-Out With a Bang-
-Stay Here-
-(Sorry, not an update)-
-Name of the Game-
-One Step Further-

-First Assignment-

7.2K 218 505
By jessi_54

~Your POV~

We started with the 50 meter dash. Last night, I purposely left my bag at the coffee shop to copy Kaori's quirk. I didn't want to use the quirk of someone in my class right off the bat but I still needed one. Seems like I'll be using their quirks anyway. There's an odd number of us, so I was left to run by myself.

"Wouldn't it be best to have competition to motivate you?"

"She's going by herself?"

"She probably won't even be that fast."

"It's a race against the clock."

I could hear everyone talking about my situation. "On your mark....get set... POW!" As soon as the gun went off I took off. Everything moved so slow, it almost looked frozen. Finally I reached the finish line and deactivated the quirk. "0.07 seconds." I turned to my classmates who all wore dumbfound expressions. "When did she move?" Shoji asked, thinking out loud. "Whoa, Iida she's faster than you! Haha!" Sero taunted.

~Todoroki's POV~

The ability to copy. It's truly the strongest quirk out here. At the entrance exam she was one of the last ones to go and she copy most of our quirks and got first overall. She's powerful but humble; two great qualities to have. I can't say I expect any less from her.

~End of his POV~

I looked at Mr. Aizawa who happened to be smirking. My face immediately heated up, leaving me to hide my face as I walked back over to the rest of the class. A girl with purple hair and plug-like ears walked up to me. "Hey, you're really fast! It's (Y/N), right? I'm Jiro." I flashed a smile. "Thanks, Jiro. I was actually pretty nervous." You chuckled. We quickly moved on to the next test which was the grip strength test. There's one guy with a super strength quirk, but he relies on sugar to use it. 'If I copy his quirk could I modify it to where I don't have to eat sugar?' I didn't bother copying his quirk and decided to just use my natural strength. Turns out I'm a bit stronger than a few of the guys.

Next was the standing long jump and for that, I amplified Asui's frog-like jump. For the repeated side step, I reused Kaori's celerity. Then came time for the ball throw. I wasn't sure if I should go with my own strength or someone else's. Uraraka used her quirk to make the ball weightless, but I don't want to copy her or steal her thunder. "Is everything alright, (Y/N)?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

I panicked at the sound of his voice and blushed. "Y-yes sir." I took a deep breath and made my decision. I copied Uraraka's quirk to make the ball lighter then mustered up my strength to add some power. I launched the ball and hoped it got far enough for me to release it. Once I felt like it was far enough I placed my two hands together and released the ball. I looked at Mr. Aizawa as I waited for my results. As I looked at him my mind started wondering, thinking about him. He looked at me causing me to snap back to reality. He held out the device in his hand and it read 1309 meters (4295 feet). Everyone either cheered or just couldn't believed it. I shared a few more seconds of eye contact with the teacher, then he swiftly looked me up and down. I gave a flirty smile and walked back to my classmates.

'What am I doing?? I'm his student!'

'What am I doing? I'm her teacher!'

"(Y/N)! That was awesome! I think that might be one of the best throws we have other than Uraraka's." Hagakure bubbled. "What's your quirk? You're really fast, but you jump and throw far! Is it like super strength or something?" Ashido asked. "Thank you! I actually-" before I could finish my sentence, I noticed the green haired boy getting ready to throw. Everyone went quiet and watched as he just stood there. "What's that quirkless small fry gonna do, huh?!" I heard the angry blonde kid rant. 'Quirkless? Sure he isn't doing all that great. But if he was quirkless, how'd he get into UA?' What he said didn't make sense so we all watched patiently. He finally changed his stance to prepare for his throw then threw the ball. From what I could see, he isn't quirkless, but when the ball landed it didn't land too far from him. "46 meters." Everyone began murmuring about what just happened, even he was confused.

"I erased your quirk."

We all looked at Mr. Aizawa shocked. His hair and wrap scarf were flying as if he was in a zero gravity environment and his eyes were glowing red. I got mixed feelings about what I was witnessing. "No way." I mumbled. "What? What's going on?" The boy with the tail, Ojiro, asked as he stepped up beside me. "That's Erasure Hero: Eraser Head! His quirk allows him to erase another person's Quirk by looking at the user. Their quirk comes back once he blinks." I informed him. "Eraser Head? I've never heard of him." Ojiro stated. The scarf then acted as a binding cloth and pulled the kid closer to him.

Mr. Aizawa was talking to the green haired kid, but I had no idea what they could've been talking about; none of us did. "What is he saying?" Yaoyorozu asked. "He's probably giving him some advice!" Iida denoted. "Or telling him he's getting expelled." The same angry blonde from before sneered.

Mr. Aizawa's hair and scarf returned back to normal and he walked away from the throwing circle. It was quiet again. I looked over at Mr. Aizawa, who was putting eye drops in his eyes, then back to the green haired kid. He took his stance then threw the ball. Once it landed, Mr. Aizawa held out the device that counted the distance and it read 705.3 meters. We all began cheering him on, all except the angry blonde. He looked shocked but angry at the same time. 'Does he have any other emotion?' I noticed the explosions emitting from his palms. "Oi! What kinda tricks are you playing Deku!?" He roared then charged.

"Bakugo, no!" Kirishima started.

'Bakugo and...Deku?' I thought to myself.

I used Kaori's and Mr. Aizawa's quirk in unison. I activated the celerity first to beat Aizawa in using his quirk. Once everything slowed down, I went up to Bakugo and pulled him back by his collar so he'd fall backwards. I walked back to where I was standing, erased his quirk, then deactivated the celerity. Bakugo fell back as planned and couldn't use his quirk. Once again, everyone was confused. Bakugo looked at his hands as if he tried using his quirk again, then looked at Mr. Aizawa. The rest of the class looked at Aizawa too but he was confused himself. "What's going on?" Bakugo hissed.

"Listen, we don't have time to waste. Whoever's going next go ahead." Aizawa demanded. I returned Bakugo's quirk and rubbed my eyes. When everyone completed that test, we moved to the rest. For both the sit-ups and the seated toe touches, I used my natural abilities and for the long distance run, I copied Yaoyorozu's quirk and made a motorcycle. "A motorcycle? Isn't this a quirk test?" Tokoyami questioned.

"I am using my quirk." I replied. Those around me were confused. "Motorcycles are sexy!" Mineta said mesmerized.

Afterwards the test ended and the results were finalized. "Okay I'll show the results all at once to save time. The total was simply the marks you got from each test."

The order was:
1.Yaoyorozu
2.(Y/N)
3.Todoroki
4.Bakugo
5.Iida
6.Tokoyami
7.Shoji
8.Ojiro
9.Kirishima
10.Ashido
11.Uraraka
12.Koda
13.Sato
14.Asui
15.Aoyama
16.Sero
17.Kaminari
18.Jiro
19.Hagakure
20.Mineta
21.Midoriya

I looked at the distraught Deku. 'Last place gets expelled.' The thought of anyone getting expelled based of their placement is excruciating. "By the way, the expulsion was a lie. I just needed an excuse to make you all use your quirks to the fullest."

"WHAT!?" Most of the class cried out in accord.

"That was nerve-wrecking." Sero rubbed his neck in relief. "I'm always up for a challenge!" Kirishima shouted. "Alright we're all done here. There are handouts in the classroom. Make sure you pick one up when we get back and be sure to look over them."

~End of your POV~

You watched Mr. Aizawa as he walked away, then went to converse with the others. When Aizawa went around the side of the building, All Might was standing there. "Aizawa, you liar." Aizawa looked at the Pro hero and stopped. "All might. So you were watching, huh? What? Too much time on your hands?"

"'A rational deception' you said? Y'know, April's fools was last week." All Might said.

"What do you want?" Aizawa inquired, trying to get straight to the point. "I heard about that class you expelled last year because you felt they lacked potential. However, you took your word back this time. That must've meant you felt the potential of that young man too, right?" All Might explained. Aizawa tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. "'Too'? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit, don't you think? Is that how a teacher should be acting?"

"Don't think I didn't see the way you and that young lady were acting towards each other," Aizawa's eyes widened and was a little shaken by All Might's words. "Is she related to you in any way? A little cousin maybe?" Aizawa sighed in relief. "She's merely a student. And Midoriya's potential was not zero. That's all it was."

'I can't be flirting with a student. She's interesting and all but that'll look bad for me.' Aizawa thought to himself.

Time passed and you changed back into your school uniform to head back to Kaori's house. "(Y/N)!" A familiar voice behind you shouted forcing you to turn around. "Uraraka!"

"Are you going to the station?" Uraraka asked. "Well, I took the bus earlier so I was gonna take it again to get home. But then again, the only reason I took the bus was because I knew I missed the train, so I guess it wouldn't hurt." You explained with a smile

"Great!" Uraraka gasped happily. "Deku! C'mon!" She bubbled then grabbed your wrist as she ran towards Deku and Iida. "Hey! You two!" The two boys turned around. "Are you going to the station? Wait for us!" Uraraka shouted. Finally, the two of you caught up with them. "U-Uraraka!" Deku stuttered. "Hey you're the girl who threw infinity for the ball test. And you're the one who got second place overall right? It's (Y/N), correct?" Iida asked you. "Yes, and Iida? Right?"

"Yes." Iida swiftly bowed then stood upright again, giving him a stiff look.

"Great! Now we all know each other! Iida, Uraraka, (Y/N), and Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"De-Deku?" The walking broccoli shockingly stated. "That's your name right? That Bakugo kid said it during the tests." You said remembering his exact words. "Oh uh...my real name is actually Izuku. He just calls me Deku to pick on me." Deku explained. "An insult?" Iida asked rubbing his chin.

"Really? Sorry! Deku sounds like the Japanese word for "You can do it!" So I kinda like it!" Uraraka stated.

"I'm Deku!" Deku declared out of the blue.

"Midoriya?" Iida puzzled.

"Didn't you say it was an insult a few seconds ago? Why are you accepting it?" You asked tilting your head.

"It's like a copernican Revolution." Izuku said as he covered his face.

"A what?"

The four of you made your way to the station and pretty soon went your separate ways. Once you got back to Kaori's house, you were greeted by Kaori who was home before you. No one else was home except for her grandma who usually sleeps during this time of the day. "How'd you get here before me? Isn't your school a little farther?" You questioned your best friend. "Yeah but I couldn't wait to hear about your first day so I used my celerity. So tell me...how was it?" She said as she propped her head up with her hands. "Well first I RAN LATE THIS MORNING!! I was panicking the whole morning before I got there! But then I met a few new friends and–" you gasped. "I-I met a guy- well we didn't really meet but he knows who I am- of course he knows who I am! He has to- it's part of his job! Anyw-"

"Job? What do you mean part of his job?" Kaori raises an eyebrow. You let out a nervous chuckled knowing she'll probably disapprove. "I'm kinda...crushing on my homeroom teacher." You waited to see her response, but her face remanded emotionless yet concerned at the same time. "It's All Might isn't it? I heard he was working at your school now so-"

"What!? Nooo nonononono! It's someone else. You most likely won't know who I'm talking about because he's an underground hero: Shota Aizawa. His hero name is Eraserhead." Kaori gave you another blank expression. "Never heard of him." She told you with the same look on her face. You let out a sigh. "Can't you just look up a picture of him or something?" Your best friend asked. "He's an underground hero. Most of the time, people take pictures of heroes doing hero work and since he's never seen by anyone there most likely won't be any picture of him anywhere."

"Well can't you like...sneak a picture?" Kaori suggested.

You waited a second before agreeing with her idea. "Fine. I'll see what I can do." You told her. Right after those words left your mouth, her mom walked through the front door asking the two of you to help with the groceries. "Why not just use your telekinesis?" Kaori asked her mother. "You know I get a migraine if I try to use my quirk pass its limit." She replied. Just from what she said, you understood it was a lot and got up to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 666 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
4.3K 118 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...