The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter One - Meeting Them

2.6K 60 12
By Phoenix_SWAG01

Lisa's POV

At the moment, Onee-chan and I are on the train on the way to the Sunrise Residence. I'm kind of nervous right now so I'm currently fiddling with my sweater.

By the way, let me introduce myself. I'm Hinata Lisa, the adoptive sister of Ema Nee-chan. As of now, you must be wondering why I'm suddenly nervous about meeting our new siblings. It is because I am not comfortable with a bunch of people due to what happened to me in the past.

"Chii, Lii make sure you're careful around those males." A voice interrupted my thoughts. "There's a whopping thirteen of them, after all"

I look down and I saw that it was Juli, Nee-chan's pet squirrel. Juli has been with Nee-chan and me since we were young, and he can be very protective when it comes to both of us.

"Juli that's all you've been talking about since it was decided that we are moving there," Nee-chan replied.

It is quite true, though I don't blame him. I mean, won't you be freaked out when you learned that you are about to live with thirteen men? THIRTEEN!!

When we were in the residential area of Kichijouji, I grabbed Nee-chan's sleeves and hold her to stop.

"Lisa? Is something wrong?" Nee-chan asked.

"Are you nervous Lii?" Juli asked.

"A little," I asked nervously.

"Don't worry Lii; I'll protect the both of you from those wolves." Juli declared with such confidence.

"Lisa, I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of." Nee-chan reasoned.

"Alright," I sighed.

"WAH! ONEE-SAN, WATCH OUT!" A scream was heard. Then a young boy nearly runs me over with his bike.

"Lisa! Are you alright?" Nee-chan worriedly asked.

"I'm alright, how about you kid? Are you alright?" I asked the kid in front of me. The kid looked up and I saw that he had light-Salmon coloured hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a long-sleeved yellow and pink jacket with star motifs, and a white long-sleeved shirt underneath as well. He also wears lacy shorts and yellow-coloured shoes. He carries around a stuffed rabbit in his jacket pocket.

"Thank you, Onee-san. Are you okay?" The kid then smiled.

"Wataru!" A man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a light brown shirt and brown pants and shoes.

"Ma-kun!" the boy replied.

"What have I told you about looking out for pedestrians when you ride your bike? You have to be mindful of your speed in residential areas too. Do you understand" The man scolded the kid.

"I'm sorry, Ma-kun," Wataru muttered.

'It seems that the kid's name is Wataru. Is Ma-kun his father?' I thought to myself.

"Miss, are you okay?" the man asked while he offered his hand for support

"I-I'm alright sir, no harm done," I assured as I grabbed his hand and stood.

"He's my little brother; sorry he can be a little dangerous." The man said.

'Oh, so their siblings."

"It's alright, I'm just glad he didn't get hurt," I said.

"Thank you again for saving me Onee-san," Wataru said.

"Well, we should be going now. Goodbye," Ma-kun and Wataru waved goodbye and left. "Bye-bye Onee-san!"

"Bye-bye, Wataru" Both Ema and I waved goodbye.

"Those brothers have a surprising age gap don't they," Juli said.

"I know right? I thought Ma-kun was Wataru's father," I replied.

"But, just from what we saw of them, they were very pleasant. I hope that our future siblings are like that too..." Ema murmured. "Are you sure you're alright Lisa?"

"I'm fine; don't worry about me Nee-chan. I too wonder if our brothers will be like them," I said.

"Well, we'll never know until we go and meet them," Nee-chan replied. Then we walked.

Just ahead on this road, there is a boy in school uniform being surrounded by female students.

"Hey-, Iori. You don't have work today, right? So where are you going? Let's hang out!" said the female student.

"I'm sorry? I have something important business today, so I have to head home now." replied the boy

'Wow, he looks like a prince from a fairytale. And his voice is so gentle,'

"Eh-! Iori, you're always like that." whined the second female student.

"Ahh, I'm sorry. However, why then do you keep asking me out?" Iori asked.

'I know right? Can't these girls take a hint that he doesn't want to hang out with them? My gosh, some girls truly are stupid when they want something.'

"Ugh, because I've decided I want to be taken out by you Iori! I want to hang out with you all the time!" the female complained.

'My gosh, doesn't this girl see that she's making a mockery of herself? Doesn't she have any shame?'

"Exactly! You're so nice and so cool and smart! All of the girls have their eyes on you!" said the second female student. "Iori... you're seriously like a prince!"

"This has gone on for too long. Sorry, but I have to go..." Iori said uncomfortably.

"But-" before the girls could continue I interrupted them.

"Hey! Don't you see that he needs to go somewhere important? What if it is a family emergency and you guys are being so stubborn that he can't leave and you're even making him feel uncomfortable! My gosh don't you girls have any shame? If you call him a prince, at least respect him like one." I blurted.

"You're right. We're sincerely sorry Iori," said the girl. "Yes, truly." then the girls left.

"Thank you, miss. I thought it would never end," Iori said.

"No problem. You should probably go now, it might an emergency and your family needs you." I said.

"Well then, I'll be going. Thank you again. Please take care on your way home, okay?" he said then hurriedly left.

"Well, that was interesting," Ema said.

"That was the first time I saw you charging at some random stranger Lii," Juli said.

"T-they were making him uncomfortable and I couldn't just stand there and watch," I muttered.

"He must have been popular for those girls to bother him," Juli concluded.

"Very popular," Nee-chan added.

"Well, he is handsome. I don't blame them for wanting to hang out with him. However, they should have been considerate about his feelings." I said.

After that, we started walking with Juli guiding us, to see that we had arrived at 'Sunrise Residence,' the Asahina family home.

"You ready?" Nee-chan asked when we were in front of the apartment. I just nodded then Nee-chan rang the doorbell.

"Let the battle begin," Juli murmured.

"Yes," a man answered at the intercom.

"U-Uhm, we're... from today on we'll be in your care..." Nee-chan stuttered.

"...Ah, you both must be our new little sisters right?" asked the man.

"T-that's right," replied Nee-chan.

'Wah, he already accepted us as their little sisters, uwu.'

"Just a minute, wait right there," he said then started unlocking the door.

'Wah, I'm nervous.' I then grabbed Nee-chan's sleeves for comfort then Juli climbed on my shoulder for support.

When the door opened I saw a man. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also wearing a black and red-coloured suit with black trousers and a grey necktie. He looked kind of surprised when he saw the three of us.

'Wah, he's so tall. Maybe he's a professor by the way he dresses. He's just staring at us. Is there something wrong with the way we look?'

"U-um... is there a problem?" I asked when I noticed that he looked stunned.

"Ah, erm. Pardon me," he stuttered. "It's very nice to meet you two, let's get along. I'm the second oldest Asahina brother, call me Ukyo," he said. "Please, come on in." he then stepped aside and let us enter the door.

"Thank you Ukyo-san," I said.

"Do you mind?" he started. "Which one of you is which?"

"A-ah, right. I'm Ema and this is my little sister Lisa," Nee-chan replied.

"Alright, then I'll show you around our five floors of living space, and introduce you to your new brothers along the way, okay?"

"Yes," both of us replied.

"By the way, the fifth floor is the common quarters, our shared space," Ukyo-san informed us. "Each person has themselves a private room, but we have our meals and space to be together on the fifth floor."

"Understood," replied Nee-chan and I just nodded.

"I think both of you already know this, but unfortunately we're a bunch of sordid men here," Ukyo said. "I'm sure it probably makes things inconvenient for the both of you, but please be mindful of that."

"Oh, no. To say that you are sordid... that's not..." Nee-chan stuttered.

"Nee-chan is right Ukyo-san, don't worry about us. We'll soon fit right in," I said shyly.

'Even if I'm a bit hesitant about moving here. However, I have always dreamed of having a big brother,'

As Ukyo-san showed us around the apartment, he also informed us that two of our siblings don't live here anymore.

"Alright, this way to the living area. You two first." Ukyo-san stepped aside.

"O-okay, "Nee-chan replied and I just clutched my hands on her sleeves.

"Are you nervous?" Ukyo-san asked me.

"Y-yes, I don't quite get along well with many people. I don't mean to be a burden," I muttered and hang my head down low.

"I'm sorry about Lisa, but don't worry. She may be shy at first, but once she gets to know the people she can be very active." Nee-chan assured.

"Nee-chan, don't embarrass me on the first day," I whined with a blush on my face.

"It's alright," Ukyo-san said then he turned to me. "If you should have any trouble here, please tell me right away. You can trust me," then he patted my head.

'Wah,'

"Okay!" I chirped.

"That goes for you too Ema. I have the power to correct it." Ukyo-san then smiled.

"U-uh, Ukyo-san."

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Is it alright if I call you Nii-san?" I then blushed.

'What the heck am I saying?! Wah! He might think that I'm weird. I should have stopped my mouth,'

I then looked at Ukyo-san and saw that theirs a blush rushing to his cheeks. He then cleared his throat and spoke.

"I-it's alright, we are family now." He said while adjusting his glasses.

"Thank you Nii-san!" I chirped in happiness, forgetting about the nervousness that I felt a while ago.

"Yes, thank you Ukyo-san," Nee-chan said. Then we set forth towards the living room.

"Kyo-nii! Are Nee-chans here?!" a voice irrupted.

'Is it me? Or does that voice sound familiar?'

I looked for the owner of the voice and saw who it was.

"W-Wataru?!" both of us asked.

"Eh-? You're the ones from earlier?!" Wataru said.

"As it turns out you're the first brother we met...?! Does that mean, your older brother is also...?!" Nee-chan said.

"Ma-kun? Yes, He's the man of the house?" Wataru chirped.

And speaking of the handsome devil, "Hello, thank you for earlier. I'm the oldest, Masaomi. What a coincidence this is, huh?"

"Are you acquainted, Masaomi?" Ukyo Nii-san asked.

"Earlier, just outside the apartment, we met briefly. I hope we get along from here on out," Masaomi-san said.

"Let's get along well Onee-chans!" Wataru said.

"Yes, I look forward to getting to know you all!" Nee-chan replied and I just smiled happily.

'Wah, at least we're at a good start right now.'

"Well, aren't you being sly not bringer her over here. Hurry, introduce me too, Kyo-nii." a voice irrupted. I look up and saw that it was a man with blond hair and hazel eyes. He is also wearing ceremonial Japanese clothing and has earrings on his left ear.

'Is he a monk? Not to be rude or anything, but I think that being a monk doesn't suit him.'

"Welcome to the Asahina household. It's very nice to meet you, Imouto-chans" He greeted.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ema and this is my sister Lisa," Nee-chan said.

He then stretched out his hand then Nee-chan also stretches hers expecting a handshake. Except, he leaned and kissed the back of Nee-chan's hand.

'Wah, I thought only English men do those kinds of introductions. Maybe he grew up in England?"

He then also reached for my hand and did the same. A blush suddenly burst up into my cheeks.

"You're so adorable, Imouto-chan! You also have a blush running through your cheeks," he teased causing me to blush even more and hide my face on Nee-chans back. He then faced Nee-chan who is chuckling at my reaction. "Even you, Imouto-chan. Say, would it be alright if this time I kiss you somewhere other than your hand?" He flirted.

"U-uhm?! N-no!!" Nee-chan stuttered and a blush also flashes through her cheeks.

'Ha! Karma for laughing at me,'

Then suddenly he was hit with a frying pan, "Kaname!"

"Aw! That hurt, Kyo-nii," Kaname-san whined. "Surely you didn't have to hit me over it-."

"I'm sorry if he frightened you, this dirty monk has awful manners. This is my younger brother, his name is Kaname." Nii-chan said.

'So I was right!'

"Monk...?! A monk, of what?" Nee-chan asked.

"It's alright Nii-chan. At least you were there to help," I said.

"Eh? You already started calling Kyo-nii 'Nii-chan'? Can you call me that too?" Kaname-san leaned towards me as he said that.

"Kaname!" Suddenly a dark aura surrounded Nii-chan.

"A-ah, you can call me whatever you want Lisa-chan. However, it would be nice to hear you call me 'Nii-chan'." He then faced Nee-chan. "To answer your question, yes I'm a monk. If you ever want to hear my stories of gratitude, stop by my room anytime, alright? If it's a cute girl like you, I'd like to kick it all night long."

'Is he saying what I think he's saying? Maybe I'm just overthinking. I mean, he's a monk, right? I'm sure he has ethics,'

- - - - -

Please vote and comment! Hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
34.9K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
14K 279 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
2K 120 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...