Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 33|Help

203 18 5
By sonnydaye

I'm sorry it's late...

-

Asher's P.O.V

The car came to a long awaited stop as we finally reached our destination. Looking out the window I could tell we were far away from the city and in more of an open farm field.

I noticed a large building that looked more like a barn in the far distance and turned to Blake who sat beside me on the driver's seat.

"Keep driving, that's the place," I tell him curtly, my voice monotone.

He nodded silently and drove, the cars behind us followed as well.

All I'm interested in doing is getting Bianca back, and maybe shooting down that old bastard...but mostly getting Bianca.

Hades led us here and said he had Bianca hidden in an old unused barn in the middle of nowhere.

It took us a while to get here, but we are here now and I'm not leaving till I get what I came here for.

I pray she's alive.

"We're here," Blake tells me as he parks the car.

Seconds later we're all out of our cars and like ten feet away from the entrance into the large barn. Rhea was being watched by two of my men, she's in a wheelchair so she's not much of a worry when it comes to escaping.

We are all here. Blake, Shawn, Jasmine, Caleb, Emilia, Michael and Tobi. It is the war after all so why not.

Clara isn't here because of her condition and Hazel... She's not welcome to join us. It's not like she wanted to anyway. Leo insisted on coming, I let him know that if anything happens to him, I will not be held accountable, so he chickened out and decided to stay back.

I could feel all of my hidden and visible weapons press my skin, my breathing was sharp with anger and slight anxiety.

I'm not scared of what is coming, I'm scared of what I might see...I'm scared she's actually not in there but six feet below the ground.

Believe me we did try to make sure they weren't playing with us and demanded we get evidence. They only sent a picture, and though that isn't enough we took what we got and I hate that we had to.

He's making me look like an idiot.

He's getting under my fucking skin and he knows it. I know I shouldn't let him but I can't help myself when every fucking day I'm reminded about that dick.

Hades knows too much... He knows too much of the entire truth and I'm afraid he'll tell her and ruin what we have. He knows she's my happiness and he wants to take her away from me.

And as for my dead mother, she will be buried as she should; right next to my shit of a father.

I felt Tobi walk up closer to me and tap my shoulder, his large gun still in hand.

"Are we just gonna stand here or..." he trails off.

I blinked and then realized everyone was just standing, waiting for my command.

I'm usually never this distant on battle ground... This is different because the love of my life is very much involved, and a man that has started in my nightmares could be standing behind those large double doors.

I swallowed quietly and clenched my two hands beside me.

"We're not going in. They come out to us," I reply sharply, my eyes were hooded behing my designer shades but they were still focused on the large double doors and the field around me. At this moment we could be vulnerable, it's an obvious trap, but hopefully we get Bianca out of this.

Tobi nods and stepped back, seconds later the doors opened slowly, reaviling a certain red head I've tried hard to forget for so long.

"Zoe," the word seethed out of Jasmine's mouth like venom. It sounded with so much hate and rancour I could feel Zoe wince.

Zoe laughed, "wow Asher! You've outdone yourself," she said looking at everyone. "We're just returning her, not having a fucking party, geez," she says, popping her red painted lips with her hands on her hips.

I want to break those hands.

Little did she know backup was a word away. "Where is she," Michael asks, moving straight to the point.

Zoe looked shocked to see him, "Michael! Long time no see!" Zoe says and he rolls his eyes.

"Welcome!" A male voice says, appearing from behind Zoe.

The atmosphere was tense and everyone could feel it, there was too much anxiety in the air. "Why are you all out here? Come in!" He says, gesturing us into the barn.

I narrowed my eyes at him but trying my best to create an impassive expression on my face as I nodded for everyone to follow him, I followed as well.

He led us into the large barn. Hay covered most of the ground but other than that it was empty and bright. The entrance was left open, thankfully.

"Where is she?" Jasmine asks and Zoe grins.

"Let her out," Zoe yells.

At this moment I felt my heart in my stomach with anticipation. I clenched my jaw tightly as footsteps sounded closer and closer.

Seconds later she was here; Bianca with Antonio holding her wrists tightly from behind.

At first I hesitated at the sight of her, my breathing hitched in my throat as our eyes met.

What surprised me the most was how she looked, she looked perfectly fine. Untouched even.

No scars, no tears, no expression of pain.

Apart from her finger there was no other evident wound on her skin. From her body language she didn't seem bothered with Antonio's hands on her, she barely even showed emotion from seeing us.

Is she not happy we're here? What did they tell her?

I looked back at Zoe with a deep scowl on my face. I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Return her," I tell her sternly.

A guy took over hold of Bianca and Antonio approached, stopping beside Zoe.

"Not so fast. Where's Rhea," he asks, crossing his arms.

I glared hardly at the asshole that betrayed us all. He hasn't changed much in five years, he's still the same bulky dumbass with skin soaked in permanent ink and a rotten soul.

Tobi strolled Rhea forward in her wheelchair. She was quiet like I expected her to be, there was nothing to say. I can't imagine how embarrassed she would feel returning to her mates in such a helpless position.

Serves her right.

Bianca stared at Rhea and I could see her take in a deep breath as if savouring the oxygen around her. She looked too calm, too quiet. Almost like she had invisible tape around her mouth and she's just waiting to explode, but at the same time she looked hollow; empty.

"What did you do to her?" Zoe exclaims in shock.

"We want Bianca, now," Blake snaps from beside me, ignoring her question.

Antonio clenched his jaw tightly at the sight of Rhea and gestured the man to bring Bianca over.

It was earily silent as Antonio held Bianca and gestured for me to bring Rhea over.

I didn't move and let Michael do the exchange just as we discussed.

He pulled Rhea over to them swiftly, once they were close enough Antonio shoved Bianca into Michael like some ragdoll just as Michael pushed Rhea away.

Did I mention Rhea probably will never be able to walk again. Turns out the fire burnt alot more than her toes. Our bad.

Just as Bianca is in Michael's arms I feel a weight lift off my shoulders but I keep my guard up.

Immediately I hear the doors behind us start to close shut.

I turn back for a split second and notice some men closing our exit.

"Fuck!" I exclaim.

Caleb and Tobi run to stop them, the sight distracts Michael for a split second, leading to Antonio using the chance to land him a hard punch with a gun in his hand.

The punch sent Michael stumbling back, loosing grip of Bianca. Antonio then grabs Bianca by the arm and attempts to leave along with Zoe to another suspected exit that was probably hidden, Rhea was already long gone.

I don't hesitate to stop him along with Jasmine and Blake following suit.

Antonio doesn't manage to go far before we all surround him with our guns in the air. He raised his hands, letting go of Bianca in the process.

I notice Michael tries to pull the trigger, "Michael don't," I tell him. He turns to me. "His men are probably watching, it could lead to a war."

"Fuck that," Michael snaps, and pulls the trigger anyways.

All hell then breaks loose.

Antonio dodges the bullet and advances towards Michael for a fight.

My men had made their way into the building, shooting bullets at the enemies. Gunshots travelled through the atmosphere and I searched for a shelter behind a haystack, grabbing Bianca with me.

My breathing was steady as I pulled out my gun. Looking beside me on the ground I noticed Bianca staring at me.

I don't speak and lean out of the wall of hay, only to have a bullet already aiming at my face, I dodge it quickly and lean out again before I fire a couple bullets, taking down the idiot that thought he could kill me.

I wait a second before leaning out again and shooting a guy who Jasmine was struggling with on the leg, giving her an easier fight.

I turned to Bianca to see her still staring at me with a far away look on her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She blinks at me, as if just being brought back to reality.

"Look out," she whispers just as I feel a kick on my head.

I grab my aching head with a wince and look up. Zoe stands before me with a gun on my temple.

"It's a shame, this is going to be too easy," she says.

I roll my eyes at her and skillfully slap the gun off her hand quickly. She gasps but doesn't have time to react because I tackle her to the ground and give her hard punches until she's knocked out.

I whipe the blood on her shirt and push my hair back. When I turn to Bianca she's staring at a bleeding Zoe with a very faint smile in her face. The first emotion she's shown.

"You gonna keep looking or are you actually going to help," I ask as I ditch Zoe's abandoned body and crawl back behind the hay.

Her expression seems to completely change as she averted her eyes to me and I internally cringed. Damn, what did I do?

When she still doesn't speak I grab her by the arm and lead her behind a wooden pillar in the barn. There were dead bodies around the place but none I recognized.

I turned to Bianca again, my heart broke at the emotionless expression on her face. To say I'm worried is an understatement, did they drug her? Why is she acting so...dead.

Another idiot spots us but I shot him down quickly, before he can hurt us. Suddenly I feel Bianca's hand take my own, her warm palm moulded with mine and our fingers intertwined perfectly, creating a warm feeling inside of me.

I've missed her.

I turn to her and she gives me a smile, leaving a feeling of hope, and love rippling through me, from my stomach to my throat.

I kiss her forehead softly and give her hand a little squeeze before I continue to try and find a way out of this trap alive.

But first, I'm going to find my grandfather. If not, my sister.

-

Jasmine's P.O.V

Michael stood by my side, just like he always does. Shawn and Tobi where together, so where Caleb and Emilia.

Blake, Asher and Bianca where nowhere to be found, I hope their alright.

Bullets flew everywhere, there where men fighting for us but we also had to fight for ourselves to get out of here.

"Take that bitch!" Michael yells as he took another man's life.

He's always loved this kind of things, he said he loves the adrenaline it gives him and the sensation or thrill.

I for one don't enjoy killing people, but I don't mind if I know I have to, it isn't my first time anyway.

Shawn was behind a wall opposite us with Tobi beside him. They were both in fist fights, seeming to be doing great.

Emilia and Caleb looked like the perfect duo, they made it look easy as the snapped necks and fired bullets. Bodies covered the floors, blood splashed around us but we didn't mind, we've seen it all before.

It's all we've seen with the way we grew up.

A man came up to me and threw a much at my chest. I grabbed his arm and twisted it sharply, making him scream in agony, I then flipped him over and broke his arm, he screamed even louder.

Michael shoots him in the head, causing blood to splash on my skin and clothes.

Dammit, I like this jacket.

I glare at him and he shrugs sheepishly. I let go of the dead man's arm and leave his body as I move to another area.

We found another exit that was wide open. I grabbed Michael's hand and approached it while he informed the others through his earpiece.

We were cautious as we walked out of the barn, but not cautious enough.

Out of nowhere a bullet flew into the air, aimed at me. It all happened so fast, when Michael pushed me aside...and when the bullets went into his chest.

I let out a scream as he touched the ground. My eyes immediately watered and I rushed to him.

"Michael!" I call. He grunts in pain, holding his bleeding chest. "Hold on baby," I tell him and call for help.

Another gunshot sounded but missed me on the head just by a few centimeters.

A scowl find it's way to my face as I approached our attacker. He looked young, maybe eighteen.

The boy seemed terrified as I approached him, gun shaking in his hand as he took steps back from me.

"I - I'm s-sorry," he stammered pathetically.

I don't waste another second and fire a bullet on his forehead. I look back and notice Michael struggling to get back on his feet, holding his bleeding chest with his hand coated with blood.

I rushed to him, "stop stressing yourself. Help is on the way," I tell him.

"How long is it gonna take?! I don't want to die j-jazz," he says and my eyes brim with tears.

"Y-youre not gonna die. Don't talk like that," I say as tears threaten to fall, but I hold them back. "Let's go," I say and try to lead him to our cars.

Two guys from our gang notice us and help me get Michael to help.

"I'll come," I say.

"No," he managed to say, "they need your help. I'll be fine."

With that, he left and I find my way back to the others to help them in the hell we all created.

I noticed Tobi carrying a body with Emilia and Shawn behind him in suit. They reached where I stood and advanced towards the exit without paying me much attention.

I ran over to them but they were still moving. Once I got close enough I was able to get a sight of who's body that was.

Caleb.

-

AN

Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

I hope you're liking the story so far and the POV changes aren't annoying to you.

Have a great day and stay safe💛

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...
146 1 28
Family bonds have never been easy to deal with they've caused nothing but trouble and taught her nothing but a corrupted meaning of love. Can she eve...
6.4K 1.1K 46
#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, away from her overprotective parents, in th...