Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 27|Ice

237 18 4
By sonnydaye

So much shit goin down this year (2020) smh... It like it's cursed or smthing.

Anyways... Enjoy the chapter beautiful people!

Bianca's P.O.V

We all made it back to the mansion safely. Luckily we weren't followed, which actually shocked me. Maybe it wasn't Hades' gang that recognized us or something.

I stepped out of the car, and followed Jasmine into the front doors of the mansion. The stars are out, painting the dark sky, and the atmosphere feels windy but quiet.

Right now I'm very confused. I was supposed to meet someone important for the upcoming war but we couldn't because we got 'recognized' and to add to that I'm pretty sure Leo is injured.

Jasmine and I stop at the living room. We share an uneasy look as we wait for everyone else to get inside.

"Okay, I think it's about time someone asks, what the hell happened in there?!" Jasmine yells once we're all inside.

Nobody seemed like they wanted to answer that question and that amused me. Blake then carries a sleeping Hazel upstairs.

I turn to Asher who visibly had a growing bruise on his jaw. He looks pissed... beyond pissed. I'm almost scared to go near him.

When I turned to Leo I tried my best to hold back a gasp.

He looks pretty beaten up. He has a black eye, swollen lip and cheek, also some bruises on his face. From his stance I could tell it hurt to stand straight.

"Well?" Jasmine yells, still waiting for an answer.

"Asher and Hazel kissed," Shawn says.

Asher growls, "we didn't fucking kiss. She kissed me-"

"You fucking liar!" Leo yells at him. I notice Shawn hold him back.

Asher's eyes narrow slightly as he clenches his fists and his jaw angrily. I cringed at how dangerous he looked at the moment. "Do you want to fucking die? It's obvious you haven't learnt your fucking lesson."

Wait. So he did this to Leo?

"I'm not scared of you," Leo yells. "And I don't regret what I fucking said."

Asher visibly lets out an angry breath and advances towards Leo but Michael hold him back.

I swallow as I try to take in what is going on.

So Asher kissed Hazel?

I could almost feel my heart squeeze painfully at the thought. What I don't know is if it's true.

Asher struggled out of Michael's hold but Michael is stronger than Asher so hopefully he isn't going anywhere.

Blake walked into the room with Emilia and Caleb who all looked just as confused as Jasmine and I.

"What's going on here?" Caleb asks.

Emilia gasps, "Leo? What happened to you?"

Leo doesn't reply immediately and still has a glare fixed at Asher.

"Why don't you ask 'Mr I can't settle the fuck down'!" Leo snaps.

"What do your mean Asher kissed Hazel," I ask, silencing the room for a few seconds. Both of their eyes meet mine and I unintentionally noticed Asher's gaze soften.

"Bianca... It's not what you think, I promise. He's just overreacting," Asher tells me softly.

"I'm not fucking overreacting!" Leo yells.

"Could you stop yelling and listen to what actually happened?!" Asher snaps.

"So you did kiss Hazel?" I ask him, without bothering to hide the hurt in my voice.

Asher sighs, "she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back! I pushed her away-"

"Liar!" Leo interrupts. "I'm the one that pushed you away!"

"I pushed myself away!" Asher snaps.

"Stop yelling please!" Jasmine interrupts. "It's late, we'll deal with this tommorow when Hazel is awake."

Jasmine's words seemed to stop the fight and seconds of silence later everyone nodded in agreement and Emilia helped Shawn lead Leo out of the room. Michael hesitantly released Asher.

I swallowed hard as tears brimmed my eyes. Did he cheat?

Why would Hazel kiss him? She knows he's my boyfriend.

I notice Asher quickly advance towards me.

"Bianca," he calls once he's infront of me. I let out a breath and look away from him so he doesn't notice my watery eyes. "Please look at me," he asks and I obligue. "Whatever you think I did, I didn't."

"Did you kiss her?" I ask him.

"It was barely a second long before I pushed her away, she was drugged and she found me waiting for Michael at the club. She started trying shit with me but I never let her do anything. When I wanted to get her ass whipe of a boyfriend she forced herself on me. Leo showed up at the wrong time, I'm not lying Bianca. You know I'm not," he tells me and from the desperate look on his face I could tell he really wasn't lying.

I trust him.

"I trust you," I tell him and place my palm on his cheek. I notice him let out a breath of relief. "But why did you do that to Leo?"

His jaw clenches, "he crossed the line," he mutters with a sigh. "I didn't want to hit him Bi. I warned him."

I smile and give him a kiss on the bruise on his cheek, "are you staying tonight?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "I think it'll be better if I don't."

I nod understandingly, "let's put some ice on that first, okay?" I tell him.

"Okay," he replies quietly.

---

"I didn't mean to Leo. You know I didn't," Hazel begs.

Leo still doesn't speak and keeps his eyes on the table.

Today we're talking about what happened last night just as Jasmine advised. Asher isn't here with us because he's busy, and according to him he's said all he needs to say and if he sees Leo again he told me he'll break his jaw.

Damn...

I don't want to be pissed at Hazel, but I really can't help the fact that I am.

She didn't completely loose her head. That drugging proved that somewhere within her, she really wanted to do that.

Did she actually think she would succeed tho?

"Bianca, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Don't bother," I interrupt Hazel. My teeth clenched together as I read her facial expression. She didn't look sorry, infact she looked sarcastic as fuck. I didn't want to say what I said but I couldn't help it. "It's a good thing that happened. At least now we know how much of slut you are."

Her eyes narrow, "don't even fucking go there," she snaps. "You have no right to call me that."

"What?" I tilt my head to the side, "you don't like hearing the truth, bitch?"

"That's enough Bianca," a masculine voice scolds.

I turn to Leo in surprise, "you're defending her?!" I exclaim. "She just confessed how she willingly cheated on you followed by a fake ass apology and you're defending her?!" I let out.

"I'm not defending anyone, just don't say things like that to people," Leo tells me. "That's not like you Bianca."

I frown at his words but keep my mouth closed for a while. "Bianca could you give us some privacy?" Hazel asks a bit too sweetly.

I give her a tight smile and force myself out of the room, leaving the couple to work things out.

"How'd it go?" Emilia asks when I'm out.

I shrug, "I still fucking hate her but it's cool."

She laughs, " I know this is a bit random, but when I was in highschool, I used to have this friend whose boyfriend would run around with every other girl whenever he got the chance. My friend knew about it, but for some reason she still loved him."

I cringed, "did she need help or something?"

Emilia rolls her eyes, "she was just blinded by hope. It was very unhealthy for her, and everytime I begged her to let him go she wouldn't listen."

"What happened at the end?"

"She kind of reached her limit when he tried to hit on me," she says. My eyes widen slightly. "I'm a firm believer of 'if he or she cheats, it has to end because when the person cheats, they are going to do it again'."

I nod at her words. "But Asher didn't cheat right?" I ask nervously. "He pushed her away."

She laughs, "relax. As far as I'm concerned that doesn't qualify as cheating, especially since he didn't consent."

I let out a breath, "yeah. I knew that."

--

Two days later.

"How's your face, pufferfish?" I ask Leo jokingly as I walked into his room with a bowl of popcorn.

"Haha very funny," he says dryly, plopping himself back on the bed.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask him, shaking the popcorn suggestively.

"I'm not in the mood," he mumbles.

I frown and place the bowl on a table before joining him on the bed.

Leo and Hazel are not on speaking terms at the moment.

What Hazel confessed proved that I did see Toby at the club and it has risen quite some confusion about why he was there, but I'm going to try not to think about that.

"You've been in your room for two days, come and watch a movie with me," I tell him.

"I literally just found out my girlfriend willingly cheated on me. Let me grief."

"You've grieved long enough," I tell him.

"You can never grief for too long my friend," he mutters and turns away from me.

"Yes, you can," I argue and he shushes me. I pout, "you're boring," I tell him as I hit him with one of the pillows.

"You're annoying," he replies, flashing me a smile.

His face looks kind of better. The swelling has reduced alot but I could tell he's still in pain. The black eye looks a lot better.

"I'm sorry about Hazel," I tell him.

His smile saddens, "it's alright. Our relationship was going to end soon anyways," he admits. "I'll always love her, but I guess she's just not the one."

I nod in agreement. "also, Asher's sorry about your face and your body."

Leo raises a brow at me, "Asher asked you to apologise?" He asks in disbelief.

"No, but I'm sure he wanted too. Deep... deep down he wanted too."

Leo laughs, "I deserve it, I was being an idiot anyway," Leo says.  "Asher already hated my guts before that night. I said some messed up shit, I had it coming."

There is a moment of silence before Leo speaks again. "Thanks for the popcorn," Leo tells me, turning his head in my direction.

Our faces were now dangerously close, "no problem. We can watch that movie when you're done grieving," I tell him with a laugh. He smiles.

I notice his eyes meet my lips and saw red flags. Just as I'm about to leave, he speaks. "Incase you don't know, I've had feelings for you. For a very long time." Now I could feel his breath fanning my lips.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was dating Hazel. And I loved her," he tells me.

"Okay," I reply, just as he inches closer but I stop him before he kisses me. "Leo, I have a boyfriend and you're my friend. You're hurt, I understand your feelings are all over the place but you need to control yourself," I tell him.

Leo sighs and leans back, he rolls off the bed then to his feet.

"You're right, I'm so sorry," he says.

I nod understandingly with a small smile on my face as we both made a quiet promise never to speak of this moment to anyone.

"So now that you're off the bed, want to watch that movie?" I ask with a grin.

He rolls his eyes with a smile still on his wounded lip. "Fine."

__

"We're planning a gala."

"Escuse me?" I let out in shock. "Why?"

"We want to partner up with some people. It's not going to be something crazy." Shawn explains.

"All you have to do is dress fancy?" Caleb says.

"And why must I be there? Isn't that risky?" I ask.

"You need to be there, people need to see you," Caleb replies.

"It's in a week, we've been planning for a long while-"

"And you're telling us now?" Jasmine asks.

"So?" Michael says.

"What do I do there?" I ask.

Shawn leans back on the expensive white furniture. "You'll know soon, just don't speak to anyone alone."

--

Extra, extra early update because why not?

Please leave a vote if you enjoyed it!

Stay safe, please be careful. The world seems to be falling apart this year and that really sucks, don't forget to check on your loved ones and spread kindness. The world needs it💛

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
765 106 27
Currently through editing... I ran straight with all my strength. I could hear the men who were running after me. I could hear their heavy breathings...
6.4K 1.1K 46
#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, away from her overprotective parents, in th...
1.8K 145 23
Monsters and mythical creatures are real. They are very real indeed, as well as magic. We just can't see it... There is an island on our world, one...