Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 25|Daddy

317 17 5
By sonnydaye

Thank you so much for reading my cringey ass book😭4k reads?!! Oh mAh gawd💛💛💛

Bianca's P.O.V

"What the fuck Leo! That's my peice!" Caleb yells.

"Oh, my bad bro-"

"Who's turn is it?" Jasmine interrupts just as Hazel walks in.

"The cupcakes are ready-"

"Could you guys shut up I'm trying to think!" Michael exclaims.

"Don't tell us to shut up asshole-" Leo snaps.

"Cake!" Emilia grins.

"Ughh I'm loosing the game-" Blake groans.

"Don't tell me what to do Leo-" Michael says.

"I just asked who's turn it is, I need an answer."

"Leo's turn," Blake says.

"Leo, I just told you that was my fucking piece!"

"They look alike-"

"OH MY GAWD SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Shawn suddenly exclaims, silencing the room and gaining everyone's attention.

It stays silent for a few seconds before Leo speaks, "you don't get to tell me to shut up either!"

Michael speaks, "quit being such a prick."

"Oh I'm the prick? Mr Grinch," Leo snaps.

"Hey! Michael is not a Grinch!" Jasmine inputs.

Blake and Emilia laugh, "yeah right," they both say and immediately after, everyone continues their loud bickering.

I let out an annoyed sigh and lean my head on Asher's chest.

"They're giving me a fucking headache," I hear Asher mutter grumpily from beside me on the sofa.

"Me too," I reply quietly. "Let's go get some of Hazel's cupcakes."

Asher agrees and we both leave the immature adults to their stupid arguments. Asher rings an arm around my waist and kisses my forehead sweetly.

"Why do you smell like chocolate?" He asks and I shrug.

Probably because I've been practically inhaling snicker bars all day.

So far Asher and I have been dating for two days. Nothing much has changed between us, we're both just a bit more confident when it comes intimacy, and also his 'cuteness meter' has gone high.

It's monday now and we're all in the gang mansion having a game night I think.

It's kind of a disaster.

Everyone is just seeming to find reasons to yell at each other, but as hilarious as it is, it's very loud.

Tommorow we are going into the night club for the tasks planned and to be honest, I feel incredibly nervous. This will be my first time officially out in the open after so long, who knows what could happen.

Though, I have a feeling it will turn out okay, as long as no one recognizes us.

Asher and I make it into the kitchen and find Hazel icing the last cupcake. Hazel has always had a passion for cooking and baking. She always tells me about how she'd join the chef in the kitchen back at her house and learn recipes from him.

"Can we have some?" I ask, but Asher is already swallowing down a cupcake.

He turns to me with a surprised expression on his face after hearing my words, "we're supposed to ask," he manages to let out with a mouthful of cake.

I chuckle and turn to Hazel who nods at me with a small smile on her lips.

Without wasting much time I happily pick up a cake and take a bite of the chocolate goodness. Damn it was good.

"Not bad Hazel. This is amazing," I tell her and she blushes.

"Thank you," she grins. "Asher stop, you'll finish it all."

"Sure," Asher replies and takes one more cupcake before walking away from the island.

"Is it cupcakes I hear?" Leo sings while walking in and quickly snatches one, then another, and then two more.

"You're such a fucking cake vacuum," I hear Hazel mutter.

Seconds later the others join and before I could blink all the cupcakes were gone, coincidentally just as I had finished my first one.

And it was all chocolate... CHOCOLATE.

I feel so upset right now... I just-

I can't help but glare at Shawn and Leo who had like three cupcakes each and were eating them like their lives depended on it.

So unfair.

"Do you want mine?" A voice asks. I turn to my side and find Asher pointing an uneaten cupcake at me. "You can have it if you want," he says with a shrug.

A grin forms on my lips, "yes. Thanks," I tell him as accept the cake.

At this very moment, I knew he was the one. Not many people would sacrifice food for another.

Find someone like that ladies.

-

Hazel's POV

Today is the day we go into the night club, and based on what Blake and Shawn told me, I'll be meeting with my father.

They already warned me about making any stupid decisions like telling my father the truth about them.

It was an uncomfortable talk to have had with them. They threatened to kill me and seemed like it was nothing they haven't done before. I shivered at the thought.

Blake and Shawn looked like completely different people at that moment, I've only seen them as friendly and that dark side really scared me because I just don't want to know what's more to it.

I can't imagine what Asher would be like.

We all walked into the night club, Jasmine and Michael stayed together. Caleb and Emilia didn't come but Blake and Shawn did. Asher held Bianca protectively close to him while I stayed with Leo.

Honestly, mine and Leo's relationship isn't going very well at the moment. I don't know why but it just doesn't feel the same. Everything just seems a bit distant and it's killing me.

I really love Leo and I don't want what we have to end, but I don't know how much longer we can hold on.

This night club is obviously owned by someone rich, at least it looks like it is.

The club has men and women in expensive clothing littered around, strippers teasingly pole dancing, each of them had an individual stage with chairs circled around them. It is a large club with different open rooms around, with bars in each.

The air is cool and smells of spirits and expensive perfume. Music played loudly through the building, it is a bit hard to see because of the dimmed purple and blue lights illuminating the dark, but it's not impossible.

"I'll be leaving with you guys, we'll find your Father. The others will find our associate," Michael tells Leo and I. "Follow me," he instructs.

He leads us through the crowd of people and I try my best not to make eye contact with anyone but look as confident as I can. This isn't my first time in a club, but I just feel uncomfortable knowing so many bad people could be here.

I wonder why my dad agreed to meet here...

"That's him," Michael says suddenly, gaining my attention.

My eyes travel round the room and land on an aged man seated at of the bars. He looked important in his expensive suit and gelled grey hair.

"Daddy," I let out with a low breath. I can't even explain how good it feels to see him again.

I miss my family so darn much, I didn't think  seeing him again would affect me so much.

I felt a hand link with mine and looked up at Leo. "We can go together if you want," he tells me with a soft smile.

I nod appreciatively and give Michael one last smile before advancing towards my father with Leo by my side.

Once he notices me I feel tears threaten to fall from my eyes but I take in a deep breath and hold them black.

I want to go home...

"Pumpkin," my dad greets. "My pumpkin's boyfriend," he acknowledges Leo.

A grin forms on my lips and I give my father a hug, he shakes hands with Leo briefly.

"Daddy, how are you? How's mom? And gorgie?" I ask. Goerge is my fifteen year old brother.

"We're fine pumpkin, I just wanted to know you are alright," he tells me. Leo excuses himself for a while but stays close. He's always been awkward around my dad.

I try not to hesitate, "I'm fine daddy," I lie. I want to leave this place. "I'm doing great. It's so much fun here, very safe."

His eyes study me for a while but I keep a poised face and give nothing away, lying to my dad is nothing new to me.

He hums before sipping from his drink, "oh, where are my manners. Would you like a drink honey?" he asks while gesturing for the bar tender to come.

I shake my head, "no I'm fine, really."

"Nonsense," he exclaims, "at least have one," he smiles and buys me a drink anyways.

I don't sip from it and keep it beside me on the table. "How about the collaboration project, how is that going?" I ask.

"It's going great, that young man; Asher Dane, co owns a very big company. It's really good for the family business," my father says.

Co owns? I never knew Asher co owned the business.

"Who is the second owner?" I ask him.

He didn't seem surprised by my question, "no one knows. The co owner is very private about their identity, most people choose to ignore that," he tells me and I nod.

I wonder who it is.

Should I ask?

Is that overstepping my boundaries?

"I guess that's good, but daddy, you should retire. You're getting old," I tell him.

My father smiles softly, "I'm not that old pumpkin. I've still got it, believe me," he says.

"I doubt it," I say with a laugh, he joins me.

"I'm just happy you're alright. Your mother and I were very worried. I just wanted to make sure," he tells me.

I swallow, "well I'm fine, so tell mom not to worry so much."

He nods, "when will you come home, you need to go back to school," he tells me.

I let out a breath. That is a question I do not know the answer to.

"Soon," I reply.

He doesn't seem satisfied by my answer but nods anyways. "Alright pumpkin, but give us a call once in a while, alright?" He says. I nod silently even though I know I can't and watch him rise from his seat, "well I better get going, I'm happy you're alright. See you soon," he says and lays a kiss on my forehead.

I give him a smile as he leaves the bar and eventually the club.

Once he's gone, I let out a breath of relief, feeling blocks of guilt build on my back.

I turn to my drink on the table and drink it all.

Where is Leo and Michael?

Did they leave me?

"Bad day?" A masculine voice asks.

I look up from my empty glass and find a handsome guy replacing the seat beside me.

"More like bad month," I admit accidentally.

He smiles, but something about his smile doesn't feel trust worthy. "We've all been there," he says. "Do you know what you need? A drink, on me," he tells me. "A lady as beautiful as yourself shouldn't feel like this," he says.

I shake my head, "I didn't come to drink, and I have a boyfriend."

He raises his hand in surrender, "understood. But just one drink wouldn't hurt," he says.

I try not to give in but end up doing exactly that anyways, perhaps I do need a drink.

"I'm Tobi by the way."

I smile at him, "I'm Hazel," I reply.

Why does his name sound so familiar?

A minute later I have a glass infront of me, Tobi and I make a toast before we drink.

After that we pretty much talked for only two minutes before I decided to leave and find the others so I can finally leave this place.

While walking, I couldn't help but notice how lighted I felt by the second. It got worse and worse as time passed but I barely had up to a full glass.

Soon enough my sight became entirely blurry and woozy, till I'm left stumbling my way around the club and running into strangers that did not seem pleased by it.

After minutes of drunkily searching, I find the least person I expected I would.

Asher.

He stood by a wall with his eyes on his phone like he's waiting for someone. My first instinct is to go to him and that's what I do.

"Aashhher," I drag, gaining his attention.

"Hazel?" He lets out in surprise.

I grinned, "Hazel?" I mimick and he narrows his eyes.

"Are you drunk?"

"Are you drunk?" I mimick again.

He sighs and stands straight, "of course you are," he mutters and grabs my arm.

"Who are you waiting for hottie?" I ask him with a stupidly wide grin on my face.

Asher is dangerously handsome.

Maybe he'll give me a chance if I try...

Wait! What about Leo? He wouldn't mind right? He'd understand, Asher is really hot anyways.

Fuck I am so drugged. I knew that guy was no good.

"What the fuck? You don't even smell like liquor. Where you drugged?"

I giggled, "aww you care about me?" I yell, trailing a hand down his chest seductively. He pushes my hand away, making me pout.

"I'll find Leo, he'll know what to do with you."

I frown, "but I don't want Leoooo. I want youuu," I whine childishly.

"No you don't."

"I'm very sure I do Asher," I reply. "I've always wondered what you are capable of. Bianca is such a lucky bitch."

He laughs, "you are one horny hoe. Leo ain't enough?"

I frown at his words, "leave Leo alone," I tell him. "This is about us," I say lowly, leaning closer towards him.

"Please get off me. I don't want to hurt you," he snaps, leaning back.

"Stop playing hard to get," I manage to let out as my vision worsened.

"I'm calling him," Asher says and carefully leads me to a chair. "Stay," he instructs as he brings out his phone.

"Woah," I let out in shock as a shiver runs through me. "You're really hot, you know that right?" I tell him randomly and rush back to my feet.

Right before Asher has time to react I crash my lips on his soft ones.

The kiss only lasted maybe two seconds before he roughly pushed me away, I also felt someone push him away at the same time.

Aww, he didn't even kiss me back...

I rub my tired eyes and try to see what's going on. When I do, I notice a very pissed Leo glaring at the both of us, but mostly poor sexy Asher who looked confused out of his mind.

Asher clenches his jaw angrily at me and looks back at Leo. "Relax. It's not what you think," he tells Leo.

"What the fuck?!" Leo exclaims, clenching his fists tight. Asher notices and smirks slightly.

"Like I said Leo, relax. You don't want to do this to yourself," he says cockily just as I hear the clicking sound of guns from Asher's bodyguards that seemed to appear near us.

"You fucking asshole," Leo yells before aiming a fist at Asher's face. I make out a faint chuckle from Asher before everything gets even worse.

"Oops... Did I do that?" I ask one of Asher's bodyguards with a dramatic sigh.

-

AN

Umm... I know what you're thinking, but this is my first time writing in a drunk person's POV so leave me 😂

I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, leave a vote please!

Stay safe, sanitize and be careful 💛

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
1.6K 24 36
" For years, It was only us. I can't believe she lied to us. She was a traitor to our kind. I would never forgive that back stabbing bitch!!" Transfe...
417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...
33.1K 971 130
"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make you seek for death; a death you will nev...