LOVE SCARS || Daryl Dixon

By __cartier__

"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demon... More

Love Scars.
-
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
PLEASE ANSWER
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII

VIII

16.9K 406 568
By __cartier__

ISABELLÁ

RICK AND SHANE DECIDED TO LOCK HIM UP in the barn until tomorrow. I volunteered to be the one to go and interrogated him. I knew I would be good at it. I knew how men thought, it was easy to get inside their head. However, the men in the camp didn't seem to comfortable about this. Said they didn't trust Randell around me. They still underestimated me.

Shane said I could only go in and interrogate him if one of the men were outside. Daryl agreed with Shane on this. This was the first time he had even acknowledged me since the argument.
This was all a little sexist if you asked me.

After Shane found out what happened between me and Andrea he came to talk to me. We were both sat on crates below my tree.
"You gotta ease up with her" he said looking at me.
I frowned.

"She's been through a lot" he said sounding sincere.

"We've all been through a lot Shane" I replied quietly.

"C'mon Izzy" he said a little disappointed.

"You're fucking her aren't you?" I said laughing a little.

"Not yet" he shrugged.

"Shane" I said chucking. "Well I'm sorry for breaking your fuck buddies jaw"

He shook his head at me laughing.

"I'll go for the nose next time" I shrugged.

There was a moment of awkward silence between me and Shane.
"You really did that damage with ur left hand?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well I didn't do it with my right" I said looking down at my bandaged hand.

"You really are something" he said looking at me. We held eye contact for a while. I didn't know what to do.
Did I like this?

"Well" I said standing up and breaking the tension.

"You better run back to ur sex doll" I added making a clear reference to Andrea.

"Maybe I don't want to" he said moving closer.

I moved towards him placing my hands on his chest and giving him a small peck on his lips before standing back.
"Goodnight" I said with a small smile.
"Goodnight Izzy" he said before walking away.

I didn't really want to kiss him, well I don't think I did. I knew for certain that I didn't want anything else from him so kissing him was the quickest way out.

I climbed up my tree, got comfy, well, as comfy as I was going to get, rested my head against a branch and looked up to the stars.

I had my right arm laid across my chest. It was much better here as I was less likely to damage it. In all honesty, it still hurt like a bitch but I couldn't tell anyone as they would definitely make me rest and I wasn't prepared to do that.

My slash wound from Daryl had nearly healed. It was definitely going to leave a lovely scar. I had already been injured way too much because of these people.

•~•~•~•

Isabella

"You sure you wanna do this?" Shane asked as me Rick and Daryl were gathered around the entrance of the barn where Randall was.

I was wearing my regular outfit except I had no weapons on me except two of my hidden knifes. Shane said I needed to be careful around Randall, I couldn't have all my weapons on me and risk him grabbing one, but I could have no weapons on me and not defend myself. Shane must have thought I was stupid, of course I already knew that I couldn't go in packed like an armoury, but if I did and he grabbed a weapon he still wouldn't stand a chance. I also had one of Beth's tops on as I was washing my others. It was a purple button up tee, of course I didn't button it up to the top. I had the top three buttons undone, it looked far better this way and allowed air to get to my body.

I nodded answering Shane's question.
"I'll go in with her" Daryl grumbled.
"I'm fi-" I said beginning to protest before been cut off by Shane.
"Good idea"
Assholes.

I stepped in the barn to see Randall tied up against the barn wall with a gag in his mouth and a rag wrapped around his eyes acting as a blindfold.
I walked across the barn towards Randall with Daryl behind me.

"Please. Please don't" Randall said through the gag in his mouth.

"Shut up" I snarled getting closer to him.

He stopped and began to move his head back and he sensed I was getting closer.

I roughly pulled the the rag off his eyes so he could see. He looked scared before he locked eyes with mine and he no longer looked scared.
That wasn't suppose to happen.

"You are going to answer EVERY question I ask you" I said leaning into his face.

"If I catch you lying then I'll cut off each of your fingers and feed them too you until you tell me the truth" I said pulling my knife out and pressing it against his face.

I quickly pulled my knife of his face and put it in my sheath making him flinch.

"You got it?" I said standing back giving him a big sarcastic smile.

He nodded frantically not knowing what to do.

"How many people are in your group?" I asked still stood at a distance.
He ignored me.
"How many people are in your group?" I said leaning closer to him.
He looked down.
I leaned further over him. "Did I not make myself clear?" I whispered in his ear.
He continued to look down and ignore me.

I stepped back and put my hand on his jaw pulling his face up to look at me.
"Let's start with something easier then. How old are you?" I said getting frustrated.

"19 maybe 20" he stuttered. Looking down again before looking back up.

"What did you do before this?" I snarled. He looked down again holding his stare for a while.

"I-I was a student" he stuttered

"Well you clearly understand me don't you?" I shouted. "So how many are in your group?"
He continued to stare down.
This wasn't working. I'm not sure why but it wasn't.

"C'mon" Daryl growled grabbing my arm and pulling me out the barn.
"But-" I started as he continued to pull me out the barn.
"Daryl" I yelled.

He let go of my arm before roughly pushing me away from him.
Rick and Shane had left by now, I presume they were back at the camp.
"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled pushing him with my left hand holding my right arm close to my body.
"Ya... he....urm" Daryl stuttered.
"Spit it out" i snared
"He keeps looking at yer tits" he yelled annoyed
What?
How could Daryl be angry at me over this? It wasn't my fault.
I stepped back looking him in the eye. "Your kidding right?"
"Ya gotta learn for dress right. Have a bit of self respect, princess" he snarled leaning closer to me annoyed.

"Have a bit of self respect?" I yelled leaning into his face. "Debería poder vestirme como quiera sin idiotas como él sexualizándome y sin pollas como tú juzgándome (I should be able to dress how I want without assholes like him sexualising me and without dicks like you judging me)"

Daryl frowned at me with a mix of anger and confusion on his face.

"Just go" he grunted.

"No!" I yelled.

"If you go back in there we will never find out anything" he shouted pointing at me.

"Go!" He shouted.

"Stupid redneck" I said glaring at him before storming towards camp.

I was raging. How could he say something like that to me?
On my way over to the camp I buttoned the three buttons that I once had undone. He made me feel so insecure.

"That was quick" Glenn said as I walked over.
I shook my head looking down walking further into the camp.
"What happened" Glenn said from behind me.

I ignored him.

I needed to let out come anger or i was going to end up punching Andrea again and I don't think that would go down too well this time.

I grabbed my rucksack as it had all my knifes in and slung it onto my back. I headed to a clearing next to the woods which Shane used to teach the others how to shoot.

I could throw knifes with my left hand but it wasn't as good as with my right and I could risk hurting someone, especially not after I went after Andrea about it. It was also a productive way to let out the stress and anger which was building up.

Once I got to the clearing I threw my rucksack onto the floor and followed it opening it up pulling out a dozen knifes. I put 7 of them away in their holsters and balanced the rest in my right hand on my cast.

I picked one in my left hand and flipped it up into the air before catching it again. I kept repeating this process until the knife felt comfortable in my hand.
I eyed up the target on a tree in front of me before taking a few deep breaths. I grasped the handle of the knife in my hand before pulling it back behind my head then pushing my arm forward I sent the knife spiralling forward hitting the the tree about 6 inches away from the bullseye.

Shit.

This only made me more angry.

I was annoyed that my right hand was in multiple pieces and I couldn't use it.

I was annoyed that I was constantly underestimated in the group.

I was annoyed that men were just seeing me as a sexual object even after the end of the world.

I was annoyed that Daryl would blow his fuse at me at the slightest inconvenience.

I snapped out of my trance staring it the tree in front of me noticing that I'd hit tree 4 times in the bullseye.

"Wow" I heard from behind me.
I turned round to see Carol. I gave her a small smile.
"You should teach us all. I know Carl would like that" she said smiling.

"Yeah maybe" I said quietly before smiling back and walking up to the tree and pulling the knifes out with my left hand and throwing them towards my rucksack.

"What happened?" She asked quietly.

"Men" I shrugged.

"Daryl?" She questioned.

"Why does everyone think there's something going on with me and Daryl?!" I grumbled annoyed.
"But yeah, Daryl" I said quietly "and Shane, Randall too"

"Why?" Carol frowned.

"Shane keeps making moves. Randell can't keep his eyes up. And Daryl said I need to dress with self respect - basically said I dress like a hooker" I said throwing my arms up in the air.

"I'm sure he didn't mean that" Carol said shrugging giving me a small smile.
I raised my brows at her.

"Maybe he just doesn't like other men looking at you that way" she said with a small smirk.

"No Carol. No" I said laughing a little putting my knifes in their rucksack. I grabbed the strap with my left hand and swung it over my shoulder.

"What are you doing out here anyway" I said looking at Carol.

"I followed you... you looked like you needed someone to talk to" Carol said quietly with a weak smile.

I gave her a smile back "come on" I said nodding back towards camp.

•~•~•~•

Daryl

I couldn't bare to see that son of a bitch look at her like that any longer. And I guess while she was dancing about with her boobs out we were gonna get anywhere.

I walked back into the barn, pacing up and down in front of Randall. He was lying. I know he was. I spun round stepping towards him and punched him in the face. His body fell to the floor. I kept punching him.

Again.
His nose began to bleed.

Again.
He let out a cry.

Again.
His eyes filled with fear.

"I told you-" he started before I grappled him by the scruff of the neck and pulled him so he was sat up.

"Ya ain't told me shit!" I spat.
I stood back shifting my weight between my feet.

"I barely knew those guys. I met them on the road" he pleaded.

"How many in your group?" I said plainly. I knew it was going to be a struggle to get this out of him as Isabella couldn't do it earlier even with all her threats.
He shook his head from side to side.
I took my knife out of its sheath before looking at him.

"Uh... No, no, no. Come on, man" he pleaded again.
I lunged at his leg deliberately missing, slamming it into the wood next to him.

"How many?" I snared into his face.

"Uh, 30. Thirty. Thirty guys" he said panicked.

"Where" I growled ripping the dressing off his leg.
He let out a grunt in pain "I don't know. I swear. We are never any place more than a night" he said quickly.

"Scouting? Planning on staying local?" I asked pressing my knife lightly against his wound.

"I... I don't know. They left me behind"

I pressed my knife harder against his wound "ya ever pick of a scab?" I growled.

"C'mon man. I'm trying to cooperate" he pleaded.

"Start real slowly-" I said before getting interrupted by him.

"Fine. Fine" he said panicking.

"They have weapons, heavy stuff, automatics. But I didn't do anything" he said trying to raise his hands in innocence.

"Your boys shot and my boys. You were with them. Ya tryna tell me your innocent?" I growled pressing my knife back into his wound.

"Yes! These... These people took me in. Not just guys, a whole group of them" he said quickly with fear in his eyes.

I stood up turning my back on him and slowly walked away.
"Men and women, kids too. Just like you people. Thought I'd have a better chance with them, you know?" He added.

I slowly paced back and forth in front of him giving him chance to speak.

"But we go out, scavenge, just the men. One night, we... We found this little campsite...A man and his two daughters... Teenagers, you know? Real young" he said before clearing his throat.
"Real cute" he added.

I slowly turned around to face him. My whole body raged with anger knowing what he was about to tell me.

"Their daddy had to watch while these guys, they..." he sighed stopping unable to say it. But I knew what he meant.
"And they didn't even kill him afterwards. They just... They just made him watch as his daughters... They just left him there. No, but... But I didn't touch those girls." Fear began to race through him by the end of his sentence.

I stood staring at him with anger boiling through my blood.

"No, I swear I didn't... Please. Please"
I kicked him in the stomach.
"Ya gotta believe me man. I ain't like that"
I stood back still in shock about what he just told me.

What if these men found us? What would they do to the women? To Carol? To Lori?... to Isabella? The thought of them doing that to her made me lose it. And he couldn't act like the innocent party. I saw the way he looked at her.

I stomped down hard on his wound on his leg. He let out a deafening cry. I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck pulling him up to face me.

"If that girl from early ever comes in here again don't you dare even look at her" I snarled in his face.
He nodded frantically.

I gave him one last punch to the face knocking him clean out.

•~•~•~•
Isabella

As me and Carol walked back into the circle of camp, everyone looked at us.

"What happened Isabella?" Rick asked with a concerned look.

"Is there a plan?" Andrea asked looking between Shane, Rick and me.

"Are we gonna keep him here?" Glenn asked standing up.

"We'll know soon enough" Rick said looking between everyone trying to reassure them.

From the opposite direction Daryl walked towards us. "Boy there's got a gang. 30 men" he said holding the crossbow on his back with blooded knuckles.
Carol looked at me concerned knowing that we both acknowledged his knuckles.

"Got heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends" he said before stopping in the circle.
"They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna... They're gonna wish they were" Daryl said looking at me.
I looked down breaking the eye contact.

"What did you do?" Carol ask a little frightened.

"Had a little chat" he shrugged looking at her before looking back to me.

"No one goes near this guy" Rick spoke up.

"Rick, what are you going to do?" Lori asked.

"We have no choice. He's a threat. We have to eliminate the threat" Rick said before walking off. Dale followed him.

Daryl walked through the camp heading towards me.
Brill.

He was gonna hell at me in front of everyone now. Can't wait.

Except he walked past me nodding for him to follow. He walked us towards his tent.
I had no idea what was happening. This man confused me so much, I had no idea if I was coming or going with him.
He stopped outside his tent before throwing his crossbow down and turning round to look at me.

"Ya ain't sleeping up there any more" he said looking at the tree I usually sleep in. "Ya sleeping in here" he said gesturing towards his tent.
What?
I frowned.

"It ain't safe" he added trying to make things make more sense to me. It didn't.

I was still pissed off at him for the way he treated me today and yesterday.

"I don't think I match the dress code. Sorry" I said sarcastically.

"Get yer stuff and get in the tent" he said ignoring my comment.

I looked at him defiantly with my arms folded.
"I told you what him and his men were like" he said getting annoyed "I could already tell by the way he was looking at you"

"It was what you said Daryl" I said blankly.

"Ya don't go in to interrogate a guy with your tits out. It doesn't work" he said throwing his arms around.

"How would you know?" I said still with my arms folded.
He frowned.

"Don't you think I knew what I was doing?" I said smirking a little.
His frown only grew.

I unfolded my arms and undid the first button on the shirt "I know how mens minds work" I said gently walking slowly towards him.
He tensed up.

I undid the second button.

"You've just got to get them to want something-" I said so quietly it became a whisper. I was still slowly moving towards him.

I undid the third button.

He looked down at my chest before looking back up at me.
"They need to want it really bad" I said seductively biting my lip.

I undid my fourth button fully revealing my cleavage.

He glanced down.
"And when they want it really bad. They will do anything to get it" I said again seductively.

He gulped.
He fucking gulped.

I pressed my body against his leaning towards his ear "so next time don't fucking interfere" I whispered through gritted teeth.

I stepped back smirking taking in the look on his face.
"I win" I smirked before walking away.

Izzy - 2 Daryl - 0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 36
"Save me, I can't face this life alone." They didn't like relying on others because they always ended up losing, but now they needed people to surviv...
37.3K 1.1K 42
"สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แดแด" -แด€แดส™แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแดกแด€ส€ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช...
23.8K 632 128
Nora has always had a troubled life, but the zombie apocalypse just made it even harder. She finds a little girl out in the woods alone, and decides...
24.7K 863 54
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...