Im a villainess that is desti...

By gla1zed

Im Stella De- oh wait....i was Stella Devan right now im reborn as a baby and u might be wondering how i got... More

Ch. 1 Goodbye Earth
Ch. 2 Eleanor Zira Crysantia
ch. 3 Magic
Ch. 4 Im The Villainess!
ch. 5 Surviving plan!
Ch. 6 my fiancee
Ch. 7 Baby dragon?!
Ch. 8 My birthday.
Ch. 9 Mystique Academy
Ch.10 1st day
Ch. 11 Meeting the heroine
Ch. 12 Lilian Dosett
Ch. 13 New friend?
Ch. 14 Alastair
Ch. 15 Date
Ch. 16 The Ball
Ch. 17 Tournament
Ch. 18 Tournament #2
Ch. 19 Tournament #3
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 Apology
Ch.22 Goodbye
Ch. 23 Spy
CH. 24 Past
Ch.25 War
Ch. 26 Compass
Ch. 27 Dream?
Ch.29 Back at last
Ch. 29 Trap
Ch. 30 Mine
Ch. 31
Ch. 33 Island
Ch. 34 lost memories
Ch. 35 Memories
Ch. 36 Falling
Ch. 37
Ch. 38 Ocean blue eyes
CH. 39 Don't leave
Ch. 40 Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 41 A fool
Ch. 42 Dead
Ch. 43 Back for good
Ch. 44
Ch. 45 Dead
Ch. 46 Sacrifice
Ch. 47 Baby boy
Ch. 48 Betrayal
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51 Hani
Ch. 52 Blessing
Extra #1
Extra #2

Ch. 32 Emperor

4.7K 208 5
By gla1zed

They kept quiet as the king's servant said the king would like to make a toast, the emperor rewarded the men and of course Eleanor and said more things about how their kingdom was at peace now and they have nothing to worry about. The emperor left the ballroom and the atmosphere was back to normal.

Eleanor yawned while listening to Anemone's story of her catching a duck waddling in her pond back at her residence.

The three of them laughed loudly and Eleanor noticed the guy's were quiet.

"Why are you guy's suddenly quiet?" Eleanor said while Freesia and Anemone sent them a mischievous smile.

Alastair grinned, "We're just drinking quietly," Alastair raised his hand that held a glass of wine.

Eleanor's eyes turned to Constantine, "Brother, you aren't drinking, are you? Your still a child!"

"I'm not, I'm not...I don't like the taste of wine anyway." Alastair said while laughing, "And i'm already 15 sis."

Eleanor smiled widely, "That's still young."

They laughed, "Anyway isn't your birthday coming up?" Charles brought up.

Eleanor nodded, " Mn, but i think i won't be celebrating it, i prefer to sleep and read books!" She said while drinking juice.

" Also i was thinking, on my birthday I'll celebrate it with you guys! We'll go on a trip or something?" She said while supporting her chin with her hand as she smiled at them.

"Sounds good! We're all free on the week of your birthday," Alastair said and they nodded, They're always like this every time her birthday comes up they always keep their schedules free for her.

" En!" Eleanor giggled.

"Are we also invited?" Freesia said while leaning her head onto Eleanor's shoulder. Eleanor nodded seriously, Of course she would invite her best friends!

The guys were irritated at the two girls who kept squeezing into their time with Eleanor.

" It's fine if they'll come too right?" Eleanor said looking at Cole.

"It's your birthday, you can invite whoever." Cole said helplessly as Eleanor brightened up. She then turned to Anemone and Freesia then continued their conversation leaving the guys out.

*****

Eleanor yawned, its already 11 PM.

" I should get some rest now," Eleanor said with a tired look turning to Freesia and Anemone who frowned.

" Aww so soon..." Freesia said while hugging Eleanor. " Then get some rest, we'll spend more time anyways when your back at the duke's mansion." Anemone said hugging Eleanor after Freesia was done.

" I'll go to Cole to tell him, bye! See ya soon." Eleanor headed over to Cole who was with the others and Bruce as they all stood up in a semi circle and discussing something.

" Coleee~!" Eleanor said attempting to surprise Cole, but he didn't flinch one bit.

"Zira, finally done?" Cole rubbed her cheek with his hand while Eleanor nodded then noticed Bruce.

"Bruce hellooo," Eleanor giggled at him.

" Lady Eleanor, Hey!" Bruce energetically said while handsomely smiling.

Eleanor brightened up, " You finally answered me!" She laughed recalling how he didn't answer her this morning.

Bruce scratched his neck, " ah, that was because the king's guards were there." Eleanor immediately got the picture and nodded.

"We'll retreat to our rooms now." Eleanor said hugging Cole's arm and waving her head,

Constantine glared at Cole, " Don't do anything to her, you ass." Constantine warned.

Cole raised his one of his eyebrows before smiling then walked away with Eleanor.

" Th...That jerk!!! He's totally gonna do something to her!!" Hugo,Charles,Alastair ignored Constantine as they were used to it. While Bruce laughed and joined the other in their conversation about their missions.

" Stop ignoring me!" Constantine cried while butting in their conversation.

*****

Eleanor arrived at her room and said goodbye to Cole and entered her room,

"Emma your here?" Eleanor said stretching her arms.

Emma nodded and prepared Eleanor's nightgown, "I just came to clean your room and prepare your nightgown." Emma curtsied then pulled open the door.

"Night Emma!" Eleanor shouted.

Emma nodded, "Good night my lady." and left.

Eleanor washed up in the bath and slipped on her night gown, It was pouring heavily outside so it made her even more comfortable in bed.

She closed her eyes but still couldn't sleep, She groaned.

"I was so sleepy earlier, why couldn't i sleep now?!" She said while walking over to the desk to read a book. It was thundering that day, luckily she wasn't scared of lightning.

After an hour of reading she finally felt sleepy again, she walked up to her bed and made herself comfortable, she was about to close her eyes before it thundered loudly and she faintly saw a woman's figure in front of her bed, and then gone in a flash.

"HOLY SH**!!!" she cussed loudly and let out a very loud scream as she ran outside of her room then opened Cole's room which was in front of hers.

Cole jumped awake at his door being opened loudly, He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Zira? What's wrong?" Eleanor calmed her heart, she ended up sitting on the ground as she couldn't feel her legs.

"On...One moment.." Eleanor breathed heavily catching her breath. Cole laughed and helped her up to sit on his bed.

"Th...There was a woman in my room! I saw her figure in front of my bed.." Eleanor explained looking like a lost kitten.

Cole got his sword and told Eleanor to follow him back to her room, Cole explored the room checking everything and found nothing.

"Wh-what? I'm sure there was someone here though.." Eleanor said while looking under her bed.

"Maybe it was just a nightmare?" Cole said earning a glare from Eleanor, He laughed and pushed Eleanor to lay down and go back to sleep.

"Are you gonna stay here?" Eleanor said grabbing his sleeve. Cole nodded and sat beside her.

"I'm gonna leave once you sleep though." Cole whispered as Eleanor hugged his waist.

"Sleep with me, I'm scared." Eleanor pouted and Cole laughed. "Please?" Eleanor moved to her side of the bed so Cole can lay down.

Cole thought for a while before putting his sword on the ground and doing what Eleanor said.

Eleanor cuddled with Cole, She always felt safe in his arms. "Are you doing something tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have a mission tomorrow." Cole whispered huskily as he ran his hands through his hair. Eleanor nudge her cheek on his chest while Cole drew a circle on her back with his finger.

"That tickles," Eleanor laughed, "Goodnight, Prince Cole!" Eleanor said kissing his cheek.

"Night, princess." Cole winked at her as he laced his arms on her waist. Eleanor felt safe and warm,wishing it would always be like this.

*****

They were awoken by Emma screaming, "OH MY LORD, MY LADY YOU STILL HAVEN'T MARRIED YET!!" Emma said feeling distressed.

Eleanor groaned, "Emma calm down, we didn't do anything." Eleanor lazily smiled laying back down and snuggling back to Cole's chest.

"My lady, get up!! What would other's think if they saw this!" Emma put a hand on her forehead.

"It's fine, were getting married anyways." Cole's husky voice rang in Emma's ear before kissing Eleanor's forehead, Emma's jaw was wide open.

"Fine, I'll get up now, close your mouth Emma, a fly might get in." Eleanor laughed pushing Cole out of her room. Cole furrowed his eyebrows, his girl was kicking him out so soon?

After Cole refused to go out Eleanor put a hand on her hips. "Cole you also have to get ready to go to your mission, Good bye now! I wish you luck!" Eleanor pecked his lips before closing the door on him.

Cole stood dumbfounded in front of her door before going to his room to get ready feeling pissed.

"Good heaven my lady, you shouldn't do anything inappropriate yet!" Emma nagged.

Eleanor covered her ears at Emma's endless nagging before going to the bathroom to get ready.

"Did you get that my lady? You shouldn't..." Emma ranted as Eleanor took a bath and slipped on a light pink flowy dress while letting her hair flow freely.

"Emma i get it, Let's go out now shall we?" Eleanor smiled, Emma sighed helplessly, Her lady wouldn't listen to her at all!

"My lady, you forgot your shoes!" Emma sighed helping Eleanor who was about to get out without shoes on.

"Oh! I forgot!" Eleanor laughed before slipping on her heels. "Thank you Emma!" Emma just kept quiet as Eleanor linked her arms with her.

"You also forgot to eat your breakfast, my lady." Emma said before they got out, pointing the breakfast that was on her table. Eleanor's mouth formed an 'O' shape before going back to eat quickly.

Cole went inside seeing Emma sitting in front of Eleanor, both eating.

Emma saw Cole and immediately stood up and greeted him, Cole nodded to her and said she could continue to eat. Of course Emma didn't listen and just stood there.

"Cole? You didn't go out yet?" Eleanor said drinking a cup of water.

"I'm about to go, i just came here to tell you that." Cole said and stared at Eleanor.

Eleanor smiled, "Okay, good bye then?" Eleanor kept eating ignoring Cole.

Cole coughed grabbing the attention of Eleanor, "Hm? What?"

Cole just stared at her and opened his arms, Eleanor immediately got up knowing what to do.

"Gosh." Eleanor got a big bear hug from Cole as Cole burrowed his face onto the crook of her neck.

"Cole? Aren't you gonna let go?" Eleanor laughed and ran her hands through his messy hair.

"1 more minute." Cole huskily said and after a while let go and interlocked his lips with Eleanor's.

Eleanor laughed and said goodbye as Cole went out.

Eleanor turned to Emma's disgusted face, "Emma, just eat." Eleanor giggled knowing Emma was gonna give her another lecture.

*****

They were having a little picnic at the Prince's garden(Yard?).

Eleanor took of her heels and let her jade-like feet step on the grass, "My lady! Put your shoes back on!!" Emma nagged feeling stressed seeing Eleanor run through the grass the maids running after her so they can put her shoes back onto her feet.

"Cmon Emma, Loosen up!" At this moment Eleanor looked like a Goddess, Her dress moving freely, and her hair flowing with the wind. Eleanor looked like an angel as she laughed, her bright eyes turning into a crescent moon as she breathed deeply, The smell of all kinds of flowers wafted up her nose.

The sunlight hit them, as they ate some food.

Then a guard interrupted their happy time, "Lady Eleanor? The emperor is calling you to drink tea with him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.4K 48
Charlotte Lauren Delovy de Froscheldt. It started when she woke up with that very long name. She realizes that all of the people and the settings whe...
1.1M 51.3K 83
Waking up as a non existent character, what would you do? I, who has dreamed of becoming the Villainess, suddenly became her daughter instead O_____O...
3.4K 124 31
A sequel to my first story 'Neferpitou and the human Royal Guard.' Like with the previous fanfic, the description and title was recently deleted som...
510K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...