ONE: Vanilla on My Hands

De tragician_child

18+ only Frank is just an inquisitive young adult, with a penchant for politics, and a boyfriend in the loop... Mai multe

1: Defenseless and Needy like a Pup in Heat
2: When a Date is as Painful as Pulling Teeth
3: Shot Down By Oral Hygiene
4: A Little Less Vanilla, A Little More Aerated Cream
5: That Just Sounds Messy
6: Oh... Go Hug a Landmine
7: It All Started with Pink Pineapple Socks
8: Showing an Interest in Your Internal Organs
9: Just Wish He Liked My Tongue
10: I'm Blaming it on You and Your Tongue
11: Muscle Memory is a Wonderful Thing
12: When Special Occasions Call
13: Why Did You 'George' Me?
14: It's Not Always About Coming Early
15: The Sensitive Tissue of Its Organs and Its Sturdy Bones
16: Aunt Mabel's Sofa Wrapped Around His Legs
17: You Can Kiss My Ass Instead, George
18: Far Too Cutesy and So Sugary Sweet
19: I Can Safely Say That One of Us Grew Up
20: But it Really Does Look Like 'Anal'
21: I Don't Think That's in My Paygrade
22: I Am How You See Me, Nothing More, Nothing Less
23: I Have Far Better Things to Do with You Right Now
24: I'm Vastly Aware of the Situation, Thanks
25: Turning Up to Work Looking like You Buttered the Biscuit
26: Who Owns That Many Scarves, Anyway?
27: And All He Needed was Seven Inches
28: The Last Thing I Want is to Let You Go
29: Carpet Burns on a Wednesday Night Smell like Regret
30: A Dog Should Never Forget Who His Master Is
31: The Crystal Lake Killer isn't Going to Ease that Situation
32: That Sounds a Bone Disease
33: Accidentally Unearthed in the Depths of the Internet
34: Also Called 'WIITWD', an Acronym for 'What It Is We Do'
35: It's Not So Bad When You Get Used to It
36: A Crown was the One Thing I Didn't Get
37: I've Never Known That One's Blush Could Match Their Knees
38: Ah, the Prize Quality in a Dominant, Humor
39: You're So Mushy When You Wanna Be
40: Manners Become Fruitless When Not Used Properly
41: Don't Make it a Habit, Boy
42: So, You're Deciding on These Things Now, Are You?
43: You Also Seem to Do Somewhat of a One-Eighty
45: The Only Problem was Sorting Out the Problem
46: Have Fun Thinking About Your Bladder, Frank
47: A Day for Him to Prove Himself to His Master
48: Your Sarcasm is Intensely Unappreciated, Sir
49: A Lot Less Business-like and a Lot More Douchebag
50: Frank Told Himself that He Wasn't Going to Cry Anymore
Book Two

44: You Think You Could Get Away with Trying to Take Control?

1.6K 83 75
De tragician_child

Frank stood in the office hallway that Monday afternoon, his eyes scanning over the spreadsheets that Sarah had given him to process through into the system. He looked at the clipboard in his hand, biting on his lip when he realized it, "Sarah?"

"What?" She asked curtly, looking up from the file in her hands as she stood in the doorway of the filing room.

"I, uh..." Frank tried to ignore the weird look she gave him; the condescending stare as though he were stupid, "There's something missing."

"I checked it three times." She rolled her eyes, "There's nothing missing."

"Sarah..." Frank walked over, "It goes from page seven to page eleven."

"No way." She muttered softly before snatching the clipboard from him, "No, no, no..."

"Sorry." Frank apologized for some reason, watching the frown set in her dark brows as she went through all of the pages frantically.

"Where the fuck?" She muttered under her breath, "Fuck, where are they?"

"I don't-" Frank shook his head as he looked around when he saw Gerard's door open out of his periphery and he swallowed. He glanced up to see Gerard standing expectantly in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, looking absolutely delectable in his suit. Although it wasn't a matching suit, it looked way too good on him. Frank had asked to dress Gerard that morning, grinning in surprise when Gerard had said 'yes', telling his submissive that it was a rarity and that it was more of a reward than anything else.

Frank had picked out a pair of tight black slacks for his master with a white button-up that was striped with thin vertical black, a grey tweed blazer with thin black plaid went over the white shirt and to top it all off, Frank had picked out a blood orange colored tie that was littered with blue and white speckles over it. Frank handed Gerard a pair of black dress boots and matching red-orange socks. Gerard eyed the outfit, smirking as he stood there in a beige towel, his pale skin still dripping with warm shower rivulets. Frank couldn't deny just how good Gerard looked in a suit, almost just as good as he did in absolutely nothing. Frank looked at his Master again, biting on his lip when he looked again at Sarah, who was in the filing room and looking through a filing cabinet.

Gerard merely raised his hand, his hand lowered at his side, palm facing out with his index finger pointed at the floor in a signal that Frank knew he should remember and he wracked his brain, thinking back to the night before when Gerard had sat teaching him Dominant hand signals.

"Now, boy." Gerard smiled as he sat across from his submissive on his bed that evening, "A bit of submissive training to end your day. What do you think?"

"Yes, sir." Frank readjusted on the mattress, "What kind of training?"

"Hand signals, boy." Gerard began, "Hand signals are a sign of nonverbal communication between a Dominant and their sub. Which means that I can give you instructions without saying a word."

"That- I mean..." Frank closed his mouth, realizing he didn't have permission to speak, zipping his lips shut as Gerard gave him a small head nod of approval.

"There are quite a few, and a lot of Dominants create their own hand signals, for their submissives but I prefer the common ones. You look like you have a question, boy?"

Frank nodded and Gerard waved a hand, giving him permission to speak, "How many are there?"

"There are..." Gerard looked up for a moment, thinking as he counted on his fingers, biting on his bottom lip before he looked at his submissive, "About twenty."

"I have to learn twenty?" Frank asked incredulously, blurting out all of a sudden at the thought, his eyes widening, "How am I-"

"Hey!" Gerard snapped suddenly, making Frank whimper and recoil at the raised voice in his direction, his leg lifting involuntarily, "One more unpermitted sound from you and there will be consequences, mongrel."

"Sorry, sir." Frank whimpered and looked down, hands curled sheepishly in his lap.

"That counts as unprecedented, boy." Gerard reached up, giving the side of Frank's head a swat. Frank let out a hiss, whining at the hard whack to his head but he dare not touch, ignoring how the slap resonated through all of his insides, dick included, "You like that, boy?"

Frank stifled an answer, stifled the whimper that wanted to follow suit, and kept his gaze down on the bed in front of him.

"Tell me, pup," Gerard ordered firmly and Frank felt the blush sinking into his system and rise up into his cheeks.

"Y-Yes, sir," Frank whispered, the degradation still ringing in the forefront of his brain.

"Absolutely abhorrent, dog." Gerard muttered again, taking Frank's jaw in a firm grip, forcing him to look up, his eyes darting away from his Master, submitting to him as though he were melting, Gerard's fingertips digging into Frank's teeth. Frank swallowed hard, his eyes looking into the stern and set gaze of his Dominant that was glaring back. He let go of Frank's face harshly, his hand pushing Frank's head aside roughly. Frank withheld the whine in his throat at the hard turn in his neck from Gerard's forceful push.

"You like it when I push you around, dog?" Gerard asked, his voice sickly sweet and condescending as though Frank were merely a peasant and he was the King. In Frank's eyes, however, that's exactly how he saw it. Gerard was the King of Frank's world, he was the be-all and end-all of Frank's universe, and he wanted nothing less than to worship Gerard on the highest throne, kiss his feet and do his every bidding.

Frank shuddered in a breath, "Y-Yes, I-I do, sir."

"You want me to push you around?" Gerard crooned mockingly, hitting Frank's head again, slapping the other side swiftly, light slaps that hit Frank's head around like a pinball. His cheeks continued to grow hotter as the humiliation continued and, God knows, he couldn't understand why he was both loving and hating it. Frank gasped softly, whimpering as Gerard clipped his head one more time before stuffing a hand into his thick locks, tugging hard, "Tell you what, boy... Why don't we use this as an incentive for you? We learn these hand signals. If you do well, then how about your Master roughs you up a bit, hmm?"

"O-Oh..." Frank gasped softly, "Yes, sir. Please-"

"Good boy." Gerard let go of Frank's hair and pushed him back up into a straight position, Frank's heart racing in his chest as he adjusted his red collar and looked at Gerard's hands.

"We're gonna do the basic ones initially First one." Gerard stated sternly as he held up his right hand, the back of his hand facing Frank with his index finger being the only finger extended lifted, "This, boy. Means that I want your attention."

"Attention." Frank muttered softly, nodding, "Yes, sir."

"This," Gerard raised his other hand, mimicking the other before he crossed his two index fingers into an 'x', "Means 'silence'."

Frank nodded, "Silence."

"This particular one," Gerard held his left index finger up before twirling it in a circle, "Means 'I want you to get naked' for me."

"Yes, sir," Frank whispered softly, nodding avidly, trying to pay attention when all he wanted was to leap forward and grind on Gerard and suck on his fingers, the thought having Frank fade out for a second before he sternly pulled himself back into reality just in time to see Gerard's next signal.

Frank looked as Gerard held both hands up, curled as though he were holding a lengthy pipe, "Know what this means, pup?"

"N-No, sir."

"It means 'suck', dog," Gerard muttered and Frank swallowed, nodding at the thought when Gerard did the next hand signal. The Dominant lifted his left index finger up before pointing it down toward the ground, "This means 'I want you to come to me'."

"Come..." Frank whispered under his breath, nodding hazily, biting on his lip, "Got it."

"This," Gerard's left hand curled, thumb and index finger now both pointing to the ground almost like a short-letter 'n', "Is 'bend over'."

"O-Oh..." Frank swallowed, trying to sound nonchalant about the idea of bending over for his Master.

"Kneel down," Gerard explained as he pointed his right index and middle finger down at the ground.

"Right, sir. Kneel down."

Gerard curled his left hand into the pipe-grip again, his other hand coming up, index finger resting on the very rim of his thumb. He looked at Frank with a smirk, "Sex, boy. This means 'sex'. This means I want it and I want you. Now. I do this and you come running, got it?"

"Y-Yes..." Frank nodded vigorously, "Fuck, yes."

Gerard pointed his left-hand index and middle fingers down yet again with the only difference being that his fingers were parted and not together like before, "This means I want you to spread your legs, runt. Got it?"

"Crystal clear, Master," Frank whispered softly in reply, his mouth slightly drier than when they had started this knowledgeable exercise.

"And this," Gerard's left-hand index and middle fingers created a circle with his three other fingers slightly aloft, "Means 'well done'."

"Yes." Frank nodded, "W-Well done."

"What does this mean, Frank?" Gerard asked as he held his index finger up and swirled it slowly. Frank stared at it for a moment before he looked at Gerard.

"I-You want me to get n-naked, right, sir?"

"That's my good boy." Gerard urged and Frank withheld the wide grin that wanted to spread to his lips, "Would you like to continue?"

"Yes, sir."

Gerard turned his right hand to point the ground with his index finger, palm facing Frank, "This means 'come here immediately and stand on point'."

Frank frowned, small frown knitting in his brows, "O-On point?"

"Essentially, I want you to stand at my side like a good boy, Frank." Gerard crooned, voice dripping the warmest honey; honey that was rolling over the sharpest blade of a deadly knife that would wound you with the lightest touch.

"R- Right." Frank whispered, nodding, "At your side... On the... Right, right?"

"That's my boy." Gerard rewarded, taking Frank's hand and giving it a kiss, nipping at the sensitive pad of Frank's fingertip, "Want to keep on going?"

"Ye-Yeah. I mean... Yes, sir." Frank corrected, hissing in pain as Gerard bit down on his finger in a nonverbal warning at his mistake. Frank held his finger, nursing it with over-dramatization.

"If I do this," Gerard ignored his submissive and held his right-hand index finger up, palm facing Frank, "I want you to listen. Don't speak."

"Right, sir."

Gerard lowered his right hand, palm facing outward with his index and middle finger down, "Kneel on the ground with your eyes down."

"I understand, Master," Frank whispered when Gerard lifted his right hand up again, still palm facing out and he crossed his index and middle finger.

"Any guesses?"

"Uh-" Frank bit on his lip for a second, studying his Master's fingers. He looked at the crossed pointer and middle finger, he looked at Gerard's thumb as it rested on the knuckle of his ring finger, "Shit. I just used that for jinxing as a kid. I didn't know it meant anything."

"In our lifestyle, it means that I want you silent. And silent until I instruct otherwise." Gerard explained simply, "You see, each one has its own description and, although it may be similar to another, it is different."

"The other one included listening, this one is just quiet." Frank offered up, shrugging as a glimmer of hope at his answer rose up.

"Very good, boy. Excellent." Gerard smiled proudly as he pointed his palm outward and his index and middle finger pointed down but parted, "This?"

"You showed this one," Frank frowned, "That's kneel, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is kneel..." Gerard nodded, "But I showed you this," Gerard closed his fingers,

"And this one..." Frank asked as Gerard turned his hand back outward like it was before.

"'Kneel down with your eyes down and not at me' was first but this is different." Gerard explained and Frank nodded, "This is 'kneel with your legs spread, arms behind your back, with your eyes down'. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Gerard raised his right hand, pointing lazily to the door with his index finger, "This means that I want you to leave the room but remain nearby."

"I see, Master." Frank nodded as Gerard did a similar hand signal from earlier, his index finger and thumb pointing downwards in a familiar 'n' shape, "That's bend over, isn't it?"

"Ah, you see, pup... That's this one." Gerard smiled as he widened the gap between his fingers, "But the one I'm showing you has an all the more narrowed gap. Therefore, it means something different, boy."

"Oh." Frank flushed at his idiocy, "Right. What does it mean, sir?"

"'Sit on the floor'."

"Yes, sir." Frank smiled, "Got it."

"That's my smart boy." Gerard smiled, pointing to the door again with his right-hand two fingers almost like a 'gun' gesture, palm facing Frank, "This means that I'm not impressed with your lack of obedience, boy. It means that you haven't done what I've asked. In essence, this hand signal is telling you 'to go and do what I've told you'."

"Like yelling but not." Frank nodded, "I get you."

"You better hope I don't have to use this one, boy. Or else a punishment follows." Gerard warned, his voice reaching that familiar tone that had Frank shy down like a meek puppy.

"Yes, sir," Frank whispered, avoiding Gerard's gaze.

"This," Gerard continued, his left palm outward and down, his four fingers pointed to the floor with his thumb tucked in, "This is for you to get on your hands and knees."

Frank chuckled, smiling, "Alright."

"This is an alternate for 'I want you naked'," Gerard signed, his right index finger up when he signed a 'z' zigzag in the air, "Altogether naked for me, understand?"

"So, there's two for that one only?" Frank frowned, "Why?"

"Just is," Gerard smiled, "The other is the original but perhaps there is a difference. The other is to get naked and this is to remove your clothes. Perhaps you have something else on that isn't clothing that I would like you to keep on your body. Then I would sign for clothes only and not for total nudity."

"Oh, I see." Frank smiled, tucking his hands into his lap, "How many are left, sir?"

"Just one, boy." Gerard pointed his left hand down, palm facing outward with his four fingers down but spread out, "This is 'on your elbows and knees, chest down and ass up'."

"Specific."

"And something with which you seem to have no issue at all," Gerard commented, eyeing Frank who instantly went pink.

Frank bit his lip, "Thank you, sir."

"I'm still glad that you've started taking your compliments," Gerard stated as he got up and walked over to the middle of the floor of his room. He looked at his submissive before he lowered his right hand to the side, palm out with two fingers pointing down. He looked at Frank pointedly, the latter looked at his Master's hand and jumped into action. He skittered over, dropping onto his knees with his eyes on Gerard's bare feet.

"Such a good boy." Gerard crooned, grabbing Frank suddenly by the top of his head, hand curled in his mottled-brunette hair, forcing him to look up. Frank cried out at the sharp pain in his scalp that made his eyes water, his teeth gnashing together as he tried to compensate for the pain. Gerard let go, swatting Frank's cheek with the back of his hand before his hand lowered again, his four fingers spread out and pointed down. Frank complied, going down on his elbows, chest to the floor at his Master's feet.

"Good boy." Gerard muttered, rubbing Frank's face with the bridge of his foot slowly, "Kiss my foot, dog."

Frank sucked in a breath, looking up at Gerard for a second, seeing the dominance in his eyes that made him look down, whimpering as he kissed the top of Gerard's foot.

"Such an obedient little runt."

Frank stared at Gerard's hand and nodded, looking at Sarah and then at Gerard, realizing Gerard wanted him there and now. Frank glanced at Sarah one more time and then turned, scurrying into Gerard's office. Gerard closed the door behind Frank before he grabbed his submissive by the wrist and pushed him down against the desk, slamming his face against the wood. Frank grunted at the pain in his cheekbone, gasping in silent shudders at Gerard's violence, the feeling rushing straight to his pants.

"I saw you outside in the hallway, boy. I couldn't stop thinking about you and your valiant escapades last night, pushing me around and using me to get yourself off." Gerard was leaning over Frank, body pressed tight as his lips ghosted over Frank's ear, a hand holding Frank's wrist tightly behind his back, "And then I thought to myself that maybe I've been far too lenient with you; that you've been taking way too many chances, you concupiscent mongrel."

"I-" Frank began when Gerard's hand connected with his head again. Frank let out a small and almost-silent scream.

"Did I fucking say you could speak, you obstreperous reprobate?" Gerard hissed as Frank started to whimper, his eyes squeezed shut as he panted.

"No, sir."

"Then why the fuck did you think it okay to interrupt me, boy?" Gerard's hand came down, slapping the side of Frank's hip harshly, gripping it iron-clad with his fingers, "I'm going out for two minutes to oversee something and when I get back I want you over my desk on that side with your pants down and your attitude substantially improved upon. Understand?"

"Y-Yes, Master- Sir- I- Yes." Frank babbled breathlessly as Gerard pointed at the other side of the desk. He grabbed his submissive by the scruff and pulled him up before forcibly shoving him around the side of the desk. Frank stumbled and looked at Gerard, who had already calmly opened the door and walked out, his grey tweed blazer billowed slightly behind him at his set pace. Frank swallowed hard and stared at the door, wondering whether or not he should have closed it.

Frank looked down at the desk and peered out, seeing no one in the periphery when his hands shakily went up to his belt, unfastening it and his black slacks. He froze, whimpering as he held his pants up and scurried over to the door, closing it. He turned, locking the door that led to his and Derek's office. Frank walked back over to his spot behind the desk where he pushed his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He pulled off his blazer and set it aside, the thick material too tight on his body. Frank carefully lowered himself over the desk, a hand slipping beneath it to his dick, sucking in a breath as he felt himself hardening in his own grip, his erection had already made itself known the moment Gerard had grabbed him. Frank shuddered another small and muffled gasp passed his lips as his knees buckled, his fingers tightening their grip around his dick, stroking himself as he tried to breathe, waiting so patiently for his Master.

Frank heard the door open and he whimpered, frowning as he kept his eyes closed, hearing the soft tap of Gerard's shoes on the floor, silent as he crossed the carpet. Frank felt a hand caress his hair and he opened his eyes to see Gerard standing at his side, looking him over. Frank instantly dropped his hand from his dick just in case, rearranging on his feet, shifting his weight.

"Good boy." Gerard whispered, his hand running from Frank's hair and down his back before the other hand joined, his icy hands stroking over Frank's ass slowly, kneading and teasing when there was a shift in weight over Frank and hot breath in his ear, "You're my needy little whore, aren't you, Frank?"

"Y-Yes I am, sir." Frank swallowed, nodding shakily, "Yours."

"You bet your ass." Gerard bit down on Frank's earlobe, nipping a little harder than necessary and causing Frank to cringe at the pain and gasp quietly. Gerard raised his hand beside Frank's face, his index and middle fingers raised and crossed, "You know what this means, boy?"

"Q-Quiet until you say, sir." Frank swallowed.

"And now you keep it that way, understand?" Gerard warned, "Or I put you over my knee later."

Frank nodded in reply, biting on his lip as Gerard's weight over him shifted away, hands sliding over Frank's ass, heels of his hands resting on the back of Frank's upper thigh. Frank swallowed at the flat feel of Gerard's hands on his skin, stroking as his hands gripped Frank's flesh. Then it was when Frank realized where Gerard was, the warm breath on his thighs, so close but so far. Frank could feel Gerard's mouth on his asscheek, tongue flat, and warm on his skin in surprising contrast to his cold hands on either side.

"Is this what you want, boy?" Gerard asked in a soft voice, the idle nonchalance was somehow making Frank all and every inch more riled up.

"P- Please..." Frank gasped, fingers digging into the edge of the desk as Gerard's mouth teased at the inside of his asscheek, mouthing and sucking. Frank felt like he was about to cry, practically weep at how good it felt as he wondered how he had gone his whole life without being eaten out even just once. Frank was pulled out of his thought bubble by Gerard's tongue on his asshole, lapping slowly, groaning to himself. Frank swallowed hard, eyes squeezed shut as he lifted himself up on his toes, his thighs shaking as Gerard's tongue stroked a firm and steady rhythm over his most sensitive skin.

Frank gasped, shuddering as Gerard ran a finger over Frank's asshole, teasing and taunting, pressing and slipping his index finger into Frank slowly. Frank's mouth hung open as he dropped down from his shaky legs, thighs shivering as his Master plundered into him with both tongue and now two fingers.

Frank's body went up into a sudden and sharp bolt of pleasure as Gerard's fingers massaged his prostate, his tongue flitting in rapid succession over Frank's stretched hole. Gerard twisted his hand, his fingers crooking up as he gripped the table, giving Frank's asshole one more tonguing, firm and rigid along with his lengthy fingers. Frank felt Gerard move away and stand up behind him, running his free hand over Frank's lower back as the other continued to finger Frank's hole relentlessly.

The tight knots in Frank's gut continued to tighten like a snake coiling to strike and he gasped, his skin feeling way too tight as he rutted his hips against the desk, grinding his dick against the wood. Gerard reached forward and wrapped his hand around Frank's dick, squeezing as he stroked him deliberately and unhurriedly. Frank tried not to make a sound as his Master jerked him off, pumping him so close to his climax, Frank's legs quaking as he lifted up, whining in the back of his throat.

"You want to come, little boy?" Gerard crooned, crooking his fingers, thrusting into Frank, ravishing his prostate with his fingertips, "Let your Master hear you."

Frank let out a soft moan, his mouth hanging open as he scrunched his eyes closed even tighter, small blue spots pulsating behind his eyelids when Gerard let go of his dick. Frank wanted to whine in protest, the small groan in his throat that he thought he had control of eventually dribbled from his lips. He had hoped that his Master hadn't heard the sound of protest but by the way Gerard had grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him up.

"You think you could get away with trying to take control?" Gerard asked in his submissive's ear, "Hmm?"

"I- I-..." Frank swallowed under Gerard's hand that was wrapped around his throat.

"You know what this means?" Gerard asked as he fingered at Frank's black day collar that was hiding under the collar of his black button-up shirt, "This means that I fucking own you. You're mine, you arrogant, presumptuous little fucktoy."

Frank gasped as Gerard pushed him back down, lifting his hips up before he lined up, pushing into Frank with deliberate slowness. The pressure between them had Frank's eyes bulging until Gerard pushed in all the way, slamming in all the way to the hilt, bottoming out with way too much ease. Gerard pulled out and slid back in, the saliva that he had slicked up Frank's hole was slowly drying, the friction between them going dry and rough. Frank gritted his teeth at the pain of it all, pushing his hips back, gripping the desk edge in front of him. Gerard's grip around his neck tightened, lifting him up as his arm wrapped around Frank's hips, keeping him close as his hips sped up in a rhythm that could only be described as unbending, ruthless, and inexorable. The soft sound of skin on skin in their dead silent office was mingling with the heady heat between them, the sweat curling under Frank's clothing, the tightness under his skin was tantric, the erotic sounds of Gerard's soft and panted breaths.

"You come here." Gerard pulled Frank up into a somewhat standing position, gripping him by the hair on the front of his head, the tight curls locked and knotted in Gerard's fingers. Gerard's face buried in Frank's shoulder, a short and shuddered breath against the cotton, "Shit- Fuck."

Frank felt Gerard's arm tighten around him, his hips snapping roughly, dick thrusting into Frank's asshole over and over as the weak submissive felt his own legs shaking like he was about to fall. Gerard's hips stilled, his body shaking with soft spilling tremors as he came deep inside of Frank, rocking into his submissive as he rode out his own orgasm. Frank frowned, whimpering as he rocked his hips, riding Gerard's dick as much as he could with Gerard holding him so tightly. Gerard pulled out quickly and Frank heard the faint sound of a zipper behind him. He was pushed forward and he stumbled with his pants still around his ankles, falling with his arms out in front of him, holding himself up. He looked down at his dick with a shuddered whimper, swallowing dry as he so badly wanted to reach out and stroke himself off.

"Pants up," Gerard ordered simply and a record-scratch went off in Frank's head, his gaze tearing from his leaking dick.

"P-Pardon?" Frank turned and looked at his Master, who was already fully dressed yet again, not a hair out of place and the only thing that could have given off any sort of strenuous activity was the soft pink blush to his usually pale cheeks.

"I said..." Gerard gave Frank's ass cheek a slap, "Pants up, boy."

"B-But-" Frank whined softly and he turned to see Gerard's harsh glare of disapproval at his outburst.

"Excuse me, dog?" Gerard's voice dropped in volume but rose in its warning and trepidation, his eyes hardening as he looked down at Frank, "I gave you an instruction."

Frank looked down as he pulled his boxers and his black slacks back up, fastening them as he tried not to outwardly cringe at the ache and the throbbing of his still hardened dick. The straining material evident in hiding the erection within.

"Fucking cheek," Gerard muttered, grabbing Frank by the scruff and turning him around until they were face to face. Frank looked at his Master before he cast his gaze down, Gerard's grip on the back of his neck tightening, "You're lucky I gave you anything, boy. You should be so grateful. You're lucky I don't make you lick my feet as a 'thank you'. I've given you more than you deserve, mongrel."

"Th-Thank you, sir." Frank gasped out as Gerard's nails dug into his skin.

"Go back to work, Frank. Finish what you have to do."

"Yes, sir. Th-Thank you, sir."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 148 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...
44.5K 1.5K 31
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...
177K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...
3.1K 162 17
Frank and Gerard are roommates at the same college. Their friendship blossoms, and they become the very best of friends. However, unbeknownst to each...