She Believed...

By wugabooboo

She Believed. S(HE) Be(LIE)ve(D) That's all there is to say... *** After moving to a different country when J... More

♥ Chapter 2 ♥Ride On A Motorcycle
♥ Chapter 3 ♥ Drunk Jay
♥ Chapter 4 ♥ She Has A Crush On My Crush?!?
♥ Chapter 5 ♥ Forever Friends
Author Note :)
♥ Chapter 6 ♥ Sneezes, Kisses, and Stalls
♥ Chapter 7 ♥ My Courtney, My Madison
♥ Chapter 8 ♥ Hate, Hate, Hate
♥ Chapter 9 ♥Bedtime Story
w♥ Chapter 10 ♥What A Night!
♥ Chapter 11 ♥Just A Dream
♥ Chapter 12 ♥ 5 Black Figures
Author Note: Advice!
♥ Chapter 13 ♥No Hitting Girls.
♥ Chapter 14 ♥Who Are You?
Author Note!!! :D
♥ Chapter 15 ♥The Plan
♥ Chapter 16 ♥I Don't Have A Title For This...
CLEAN WATER FOR AFRICA!
♥ Chapter 17 ♥ Searching For A Boyfriend
♥ Chapter 18 ♥The Hot Sex God Loves Me
♥ Chapter 19 ♥The Portrait Project

❤Chapter 1❤ Bossy Boys

132 6 14
By wugabooboo

Courtney's P.O.V

"OMG! Courtney, I have really exciting news!" My friend Georgia says in the phone.

"What the fudge is it? I can't believe you woke MW up at 5:00 A.M." I groan.

"Shut up and suck it up. Anyways, you know that girl Mallory? And how she's dating my crush Dylan? They broke up!!! Eeeeek!" Georgia squealed so loud.

I was happy for her but she was stupid to wake me up at five. She knew I wasn't a morning person. OK actually, she didn't know. But I hated being woken up ever since that dream...

*FlashBack*
"Kiss me. Kiss me like you mean it." He said.
So I did. I kissed him. I kissed him with all my love. It turned from soft to wild.
"I love you," I breathed heavily as we stopped for air.
"I love you too..." He said before starting to insert his ding a ling in me.
All of a sudden, his ding a lïng started talking. "Courtney... Courtney... I'm thirsty." It said.
I screamed. "WHAT THE FUDGE! YOUR DING IS TALKING!!!"
All of a sudden his face turned into a ding. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed before waking up and seeing Georgia shaking me to wake up.
"You... BITCH! ARGH! What do you want?!?" I ask annoyed.
"Dayum girl, be nice. I just wanted some water. You know I don't like walking in the dark alone." She said. I did know, but I was annoyed with her for ruining my dirty dream.
I sighed frustratingly. "Georgia are you serious? I was in the middle of a great dream and you woke me up." I say. I try to go to sleep and get the dream back, but no luck. Ugh!!!
"What was it about?" She asked.
I decided not to tell her, or she would tease me about having dreams of sex.
"Nothing... Let's just go get your water." I say.

*End Of FlashBack*

I shuddered at the memory. "...Kill her and he will have no choice but to stay with me!" I heard Georgia saying at the end of the phone.

I was barely listening. I was focused on that day.

"What...?" I asked.

"Were you even listening?" She asks me.

I shake my head. "No. What'd you say?" I ask.

"Hehehe... Nothing." She laughs evily before hanging up.

She was so weird.

I went back to bed, only to be awaken 30 minutes later for school. I took the stupid bus, and I hated it. My mom was too lazy to drive me. She's been so sad ever since Dad left. Taking care of Melanie and I wasn't easy. I took a long hot shower and curled my hair. I put on my makeup before picking out my outfit.

Hmm... Let's see...
A crop top?
No, too cold.
A dress?
No, too fancy.
A hoodie?
No, not feeling it today.

I suddenly spotted a white sweater and decided to wear it with skinny jeans and boots.

It was Winter and it was really cold.

I went downstairs to sat my breakfast with Melanie. "Mummy, guess what? Lily invited me to a sleepover! Can I go please?" She asked.

Mom looked at her for a while before deciding it was okay.

I got my backpack and my hat and scarf before heading out to wait for the bus to arrive.

"Bye mom." I say.

"Bye honey. Be safe!" She says and hugs me before letting me go.

I wait impatiently for the stupid bus. It finally arrives. I step onto the bus to see the bus driver chewing some gum. I smile a little before looking for a place to sit.
The back is for the cool kids. The front is for the nerds. I guess I can just sit in the middle.

But I can't. All the seats are full. I sigh and sit in the way back, listening to Lips Are Movin' my favorite song by Meghan Trainor.

All of a sudden someone sits down next to me. I take off my headphones and glare at the hot boy sitting next to me. "Ahem," I say.

He turns around. "What?" He asks.

"Umm, you never asked if you could sit here. And I find that very rude. Plus, I don't want to share a seat. So move, please." I say politely.

But no. Because someone wants to be a bitch today.

"I don't know you, but do you know who I am? I'm Zane Williams, and I'm not gonna move because I always sit in the back. You don't tell me what to do, I tell YOU what to do. So go back to listening to your stupid song, alright?" Zane says rudely.

"Meghan Trainor does not write stupid songs! I'm trying to be nice, alright?" I say. "I'm just saying what you did was rude. And you don't own me, bossy boy. I don't care who you are but I'm Courtney Mondez, and I dont let boys like you boss me around. Bitch." I say the last part quietly, but not quiet enough.

"What'd you call me?" He said, his perfect blue green eyes glaring at me.

I gulp. "A bitch." I say honestly trying to show no fear in my words.

He chuckles slowly but stops and gives me the meanest glare ever i wish I could dissapear.

"I've gone to jail just for someone calling me chicken. Now imagine what I'll do to you since you called me a bich." Zane snaps.

"D-Dont hurt me!" I say.

"Luckily I don't hit girls. But I'll do something even worse." He said.

I sighed. Then I finally recognized him.

ZANE WILLIAMS!

School bad boy. Awesome basketball player. Manwhore. Hot. Gets every girl wrapped around his finger.

He's Zane Williams!

Oh fuck. I just got on Zane William's bad side.

I heard what he did for revenge. He didn't have a hear. He was as cold as ice. Possibly colder.

His heart was rotten. Well maybe not rotten, but he was very rude. He treated girls like umm... Popsicles. Picks his favorite, eats them, then throws them away. It was his routine.

"No, no! I'm sorry! I just umm... I'm having a bad day!" I say.

"Your just really lucky you're sexy. And a girl. Otherwise I'd be punching the shit out of you by now." Zane said, laughing.

I blushed a little. No guy has ever called me sexy.

Except him...

Jay Connor. And once we got to school, there he was. Making out with a blonde girl.

********

Hi My Lovelies! I hope that I can complete this book, unlike what I did to the other ones.
Im bad at finishing books, but hopefully this one will be complete.
I just can't seem to stay on one thing before moving to the other.
Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I update whenever I can.
Please don't copy this book and we can be best friends. And just to warn you, this book isn't gonna be Happily Ever After.
>:D
Muahahaha!
Vote for me please. Thank you. Love y'all and I hope you enjoyed the book so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
2.5K 72 10
Meet Courtney Eaton, a painfully shy girl when it comes to strangers, but spunky and kind once you get to know her. With her problem, it's not easy m...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
80.4K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...