Interlocked fingers

zophh543 által

Sophia is part of a buisness deal between two oil tycoons, one being her father. Part of the deal is to be ma... Több

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

223 4 0
zophh543 által

It all started back in November. My father, a millionaire, had struck a deal with a playboys father, who was a billionaire. My father owned a wealthy oil chain next to Dubai and the other man had owned numerous oil chains too. Instead of becoming competors, the decided to strike a deal, use knowledge not force and create a buisness agreement which I myself did not agree too.

The agreement basically said I, Sophia Rolevero would marry and create a socialite and business leader out of Nathaniel Lockwood the billionare, egotistical ,playboy son.

My father said it would increase the family wealth & help him when hes older. If I've heard more lies I would be reading a horoscope. But I always knew what I was to my father, a disappointment. He wanted a son to golf with and teach buisness tips and give his company too.

We were set to marry in April. It was March, and I had still never met him.

------------------------------------------
Ok so im really excited, hope you liked the introo!!!!❤️❤️ vote & comment & follow

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.9K 23
This story is set in the 90's background "I see her everyday in school and now I don't look at her the way a teacher should look at his student. The...
1.9M 56.2K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
2.6M 107K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
119K 1.4K 79
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯