DEVILS LITTLE SECRETS

By swimshady18

Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mo... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Hi there!!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Memories
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End
🧐
Guys
🥳🥳🥳🥳
New Story
Story Cover
Covers
Tie Breaker

Chapter 5

32.3K 761 496
By swimshady18

Griffins POV:

I see Bella hugging Aiden for a while now and can already tell my face is reeking with jealousy. I can't help it though, I may be mean and cold on the outside but in the inside I love her to death. When she first walked down the stairs she held her head high. It made me proud to see that she had grown up to be such a beautiful young women. I started getting worried though because I saw that she was a bit too skinny for her age. Was she eating? I asked myself. The feeling of someone hurting her mad met blood boil. After a while of those two catching up Massimo introduced himself to Bella. His introduction was simply acknowledged by Bella she didn't say anything. Alexander was about to say something when our personal chef came in and told us that dinner was ready.

Third Person POV:

They all walked into the kitchen and sat down in their designated seats. Bella say next to Aiden and Alexander because those were the only people she knew. The chef put down their food and they all dug in. Every one except for Bella.

"Bella why are you not eating your food?" Alexander questioned his little sister. She kept a blank face and looked up at Aiden. Aiden's eyes widened.

"HOLY SHIT BELLA IM SO SORRY! I completely forgot about your allergies" Aiden said while picking up Bella's plate and bringing it into the kitchen. Aiden then brought back some leftover pasta from yesterday for Bella to eat.

"Here eat this, I'll let the chef know about your allergies after dinner." Aiden said to Bella. Bella nodded her head and started eating the pasta. Leonardo cleared his throat and asked Aiden "how exactly do you two know each other" Aiden smirked and winked at Bella and in return she rolled her eyes. This little event caused all the brothers to stiffen. They wanted so badly for their princess to do that with them. They wanted her to be comfortable around them and for her to be able to talk to them without wearing a blank face.

"Well you see me and Bella go way back. I have known Bells since she was 4 and a half and I was 7. You see I used to be the bully of my grade and the lower grades as well. Usually no one would care. What kindergartener would think of sticking up to the mean second grader. Bella wasn't like the rest. One day it was recess and we were all outside. I was picking on a younger boy, later I found out it was Bella's best friend Spencer. So I was picking on him and pushing him around, but then Bella came running at me and slapped me in the face. She wore such a cute little pout and was calling me all sorts of funny names. She was also the first person to ever stand up to me. From that pout forward she would just come talk to me cause she thought I needed some friends. After a while she started calling me Big Brother and her and Spenc would hang out with me all the time. That was until a few years ago when I was 17 I had to come to California to take care of my grandma because she was sick. But I still remembered her everyday and knew we would reunite soon cause I will always be Bells' Big Brother." Aiden tells them the story of him and his cupcake meeting. Bella looks up at him and gives him a blank look but he knew better. She was just doing this in front of her brothers. When he looked into her blue eyes he saw a deep emotion. She loved him with all her heart.

"I heard Spenc is also moving here, I guess the three musketeers are reunited once again" Aiden says with a chuckle trying to loosen up the mood. Bella nods her head and gives him a small smile.

Bella's brothers were shocked to say the least. They never expected this kind of story from Aiden. They all thought that they'd only known each other for a month or something not this long. Alexander then remembers he has to tell Bella about the funeral.

"Bella I wanted to let you know about the funeral for your father this Friday." Alexander says with sympathy. Bella stares at him and says something that shocks everyone except for Aiden at the table.

"There's no funeral happening. I don't need one. Just put him into a grave." Bella then stands up and drabs her plate. She takes it to the kitchen and washes her dishes. She then walks back into the dining room, tucks in her chair and says good night with a blank face. Then she heads to her room and gets changed into her shorts and t-shirt and gos to sleep.

A few days later

Bella's POV:

It's been a few days since I've arrived here and it's finally Friday. I haven't gotten closer to any of the boys yet because they've had work or school and tons of homework because exams are coming up. Lucky for me I already did all my exams because Spencer had to do them before he moved and I just did them the same time as him. I was informed by Leo that I will be joining their school on Monday and have all the same classes as them. These past 2 days I've gone over to Spencer's house and helped his family unpack their stuff and we also compared school schedules. We both had the same classes. Me, Aidan and Spencer also went down to a cute cafe to catch up with one another. When I came home that day I got a nasty glare from Griffin, but I ignored it and went up to my room. Today it is Friday. Me and the boys have a plan for today, but I need to ask Alexander first.

Alexander's POV:

I hear a knock on my door and tell whoever was I out their to come in. I then see my princess open the door and stride towards my desk with confidence. A hint of pride was set in my eyes. I then saw a purple bruise on her arm but she quickly covered it up so I decided that I would question her about it later.

"I have come here to ask you if I can go back to my old house for a few hours with Aiden and Spencer" she asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why do you need to go back there?" I question. She keeps a blank look and tells me that she forgot something. I nod and tell her that it's fine. She then walks out of my office and I immediately call Massimo into my office.

"Massimo, I need you to trail behind Bella and her friends, I want to know what their up to and remember to keep the camera and mic on, the other and myself will be watching." I say, Massimo nods and walks off to his car. I call my other brothers into the living room and tell them to connect Massimos camera to the tv. We wait for a while and Bella is just driving her car. After a while they stop at her house and get out of the car.

"Maybe she was telling the truth, she probably actually forgot something at the house" Antonio say, but I just sit and watch. Aiden the grabs something from his pocket and hands it to Bella.

"What are they doing with a lighter?" Leonardo asks. Spencer comes out of the house with an empty bottle of gasoline. Bella then lits the match and looks up at the beat up house. She then gives a massive smile to Aiden and throws the match into the house. The three of them then retreated back toward the car and drove off as if they didn't just blow up a house. Me and my brothers sit their in shock. Then I notice that they are not driving home. I call Massimo to go and follow them. After about 15 minutes the car stops and the tree of them get out and walk towards a graveyard. That's when I remembered that they had put fathers casket down into the ground today. Even though he wasn't a great father to me and my brothers he ment something to Bella and I felt sorrow for her. We all watched as the three of them walked up the hill to where father was buried and saw them stop at a average sized gravestone. Aiden and Spencer both stood in front of the grave while Bella stood beside it. She gave off a little speech that shocked us to say the least.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the death of Roger Stephan Esposito. He was a great father until the age of 7 and then he changed from that point forward he was no longer a part of me and I no longer care about him. You know Roger I would always stay up at night sometimes thinking about why you hate me so much, is it because mother died or is it because I was a girl? You were a fool to not take care of your only daughter and a disappointment to not only me but to this world. I will never forgive or forget the things you did to me, to hurt me, to torture me. MAY YOUR DISGUSTING SOUL ROT IN HELL" Spencer and Aiden then yelled an 'Amen'.

If I were to tell you that this is how I pictured Bella going to see her fathers grave, I would have laughed. This is not my Bella. This is no longer the sweet and innocent Bella that we all knew at one point. This Bella has definitely gone through stuff and I'm determined to figure out what it was.

I look around at my brothers and see them with the same look on their face, confusion and anger. Confusion because they couldn't figure out what had happened all those years and anger because they weren't their to protect her. Massimo then calls us again and tells us that something isn't right. We all look back at the tv and see the three of them standing there near the grave, they were all still. No one was making a move.

"Are you ready for this" I heard Spencer say through the screen. Bella gave him an evil smirk and said "I was born ready". Aiden just chuckled. Out of no where the three of them got bats and started destroying the grave with all their might. The two boy's stopped after a while but Bella kept hitting it, she never once stopped. Once there was no sign of a grave what so ever the three looked at the crumbled up rocks in front of themselves. Bella then kneeled down and spoke in a dark voice "meet you in hell Roger". After that they walked off to the car and drove the way back home. My brothers didn't say a word, they just one by one stood up and walked back to their rooms. They were still shocked.

After about 4 hours Bella came back home with a small smile on her face.

"Did you get the thing you were looking for?" I ask her knowing too well that she was going to lie. She just nodded and went up to her room. I sighed and stood up to get to my room as well. It had been a long day and I needed so much needed sleep. I had already told my brothers to act as if nothing happened. We need her to trust us, not think of us as some strangers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 0 13
Girl trying to give love to a demon who's she thinks is incapable Of loving her back. Too many lies , too many women , too many killings & secrets. Y...
315K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
4.6K 68 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
212K 2.7K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...