StaR-CrosseDđź”± {Book 1}

K1nging által

-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by L... Több

Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Season 2
Part One: Tension
Part Two: Confrontation
Part Three: Repercussion
Part Four: bebé
Part Five: Spiral
Part Six: el deseo intenso
Part Seven: Healing
Part Eight: R's
Part Nine: Swerve
Part Ten: Want You
Part Eleven: Hoes
Part Thirteen: Closure II
Part Fourteen: Te quiero
Part Fifteen: MĂ­o
Part Sixteen: Coffee
Part Seventeen: Picnic
Part Eighteen: Hurdle
Part Nineteen: Party
Part Twenty: Party II
Part TwentyOne: Movie Day
Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night
Part TwentyThree: R&R Fin
Part TwentyFour: Q
Part TwentyFive: Q [The Finale]
Epilogue
Book II Update
✍🏽
Spinoff
Christmas Special🎄

Part Twelve: Closure

7K 396 191
K1nging által

Omniscient

Sebby stared up at the ceiling, feeling lost and uncertain...he'd been staring at it for hours, approximately the same amount of time since Quincy left with Qani. Sebby had stood by the window with a throbbing heart and watched them go, he'd wanted so much to be next to them as a family, spending the day together. But he just couldn't get over Quincy's betrayal, or how heartbroken by it he was.

He was supposed to spend the day with Niko and his daughter, Nyla. But instead he'd lied just to stay in here and lick his wound. "I'm so pathetic." He mumbled under his breath.

His equally pregnant best-friend who was pacing in the living room stopped and looked at him. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing. Please sit down, all that pacing isn't helping me feel any better. And I really don't know what you're panicking about, your partner loves and supports your every decision, she always has. So why you think news of an amazing job offer is going to send her flying out the window is beyond me."

"It's in New York!!!"

Sebby hissed. "Then don't take the job."

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity Sebby."

"Okay, then take the job."

"Wow! Thank you, that's very helpful." She spat, then stormed out of the living room.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" Sebby called after her.

When his phone buzzed a moment later, his heart raced. Thinking it was Quincy he grabbed it, which was crazy because why would he be excited to pick his call? But it was Niko FaceTiming him so he picked up, and Niko's face filled the screen. "Hello."

"Hey there lil baby." Sebby blushed and smiled. "How's your stomach?" Niko asked.

"huh?"

"You know, your stomach upset...why you couldn't come out with us."

"Oh right it's a little better, I'll be fine by tomorrow most likely."

"That's good. Do you need anything? Should I bring you some soup or something?"

"Thanks handsome, but no that don't be necessary. I just need a good full day of sleep, which I'm about to get right into."

Niko smiled, Sebby's confidence had grown some and that made him proud and happy. "That's coo, let me know if you need anything though, I'm taking Nyla back to her mom's then imma be at the shop the rest of the day."

——

Quincy closed his eyes and took a calming breath. Or he tried to, because when he opened his eyes he was still fuming. He was lying down on the couch with Qani asleep on his chest, the little boy would cry whenever he tried to lay him down. But that wasn't why he was enraged at all, he was upset that he couldn't go out and handle business with Qani in his care. Those hoes had him all the way fucked up if they thought they was gon play him like that and get away with it.

Pops was AWOL, Rico and Ring were nowhere to be found, and Sebby was probably out with that nígga Niko...the thought of that alone further enraged him. He sort of felt like a shell of his former self, the old him would've been somewhere by now fucking some chick or dude senseless, with everyone who crossed his part dead in the ground, but here he was horny and frustrated, and pining over a nígga who didn't want shit to do with him anymore.

He was just about to fall asleep too when his phone chimed.

From: Brat💍 Can you bring Qani back after all? Dont feel like driving.

Thirty minutes later Quincy rang the doorbell and waited. Qani was still asleep on his shoulder, with his little thumb in his mouth. Quincy was going to try to stop that habit before it's too late.

The door opened and Ayanna stood there glaring at him. "Can you move?" Quincy asked irritatingly, he couldn't stand her and he was trying his best not to go off.

She looked him up and down with clear disgust on her face and shook her head. "I'll take him, you can go find more bartenders to stick your dick in."

Quincy blinked, looking at her because she must got him fucked up. "Man get your stankass breath outta of my face, you always doing too much for no reason." He said as he pushed past her and got in. "If you want some dick all you gotta do is say so, you ain't gotta do allat."

Ayanna gasped like she couldn't believe her ears or his rudeness. She was about to go off when Sebby came out. "I got this Yaya, give us a minute will you."

"UGH!" She wailed and stormed off.

"Hey" Sebby greeted.

"Hey." Quincy replied, he couldn't help but notice that Sebby had on the same clothes from nine hours ago when he claimed to be going out, and that he seemed a lot less hostile as he did before. He wasn't sure if he should be hopeful or not. "He's fed and been asleep for over two hours, he's prolly gon be out for a while too, this little nígga can play!" Quincy commented as he laid Qani down on the couch, securing the baby in with throw pillows.

Sebby chucked. "Yeah he's got a lot of energy."

They stood there awkwardly for a minute, neither one of them knew what to do or say next. Quincy turned to leave then turned right back, remembering what he needed to tell Sebby. "Brody's back."

"What?!" Instant chills rushed through Sebby's system as he remembered a blunt knife tracing his stomach, protectively his hands flew to his stomach.

Quincy's eyes followed his movement curiously, he was going to ask what that was about but he thought better of it. "Yeah, saw him and some grimy ass people out by the park. Don't sweat it though, he won't be here no more come morning." With that he turned and walked out the front door.

Sebby stood dazed for a while, then he snapped out of it and chased Quincy outside barefoot. "Quincy wait! Where are you going? What are you going to do?"

Quincy turned and looked at Sebby, his eyes moved to the male's feet. "Now why you out here without no shoes on? Are you trying to catch a cold or sum? Go back inside."

Sebby ignored him. "Just call my dad, he can handle it. Or Pops can, why does it have to be you?"

"Because I'm a man shawty... I handle my own shit, I take care of my family. That punk ass bitch played with mine and I let him get away once on some weak shit, but every second that nígga is alive you're in danger and I'm a failure for not securing your safety. Because like it or not, you're my endgame shawty. So you can fuck with that nígga for now if that's what you want, but I'm gon get you back." Quincy turned around and started to walk to his car. But he stopped shut when he heard Sebby's next words.

"I'm pregnant."

Quincy turned around with the quickness. He smiled so hard he almost cried... he was so overwhelmed with emotions, he could barely breathe or think straight. He slowly walked back to Sebby and took his face in his big hands, placing a tender, affectionate kiss on his eye. "Thank you." Was all he could think of to say. He wasn't sure what he was thanking Sebby for exactly, he just felt thankful, and hopeful.

Sebby looked up at him. Tension build as they look into each other's eyes. Eventually Quincy leaned to kiss him but Sebby stepped back and pulled away. "This doesn't change anything Q, I can't trust you anymore and I don't see how I can be with someone I don't trust. I just thought you should know before you go out there and get yourself killed, leaving me with two kids to take care of. Your children need you, so don't go doing stupid shit." With that Sebby walked back inside the house, leaving Quincy speechless.

——

Three hours later Quincy was still reeling with excitement and hurt mixed together, as he played the game by himself in the living room. He kinda wished anyone was home so he could vent to them, but his entire family where off somewhere, probably getting their nut, while he sat here pathetically...horny and lonely.

The doorbell rang and he got on his feet and reluctantly went to get it. He was shocked to find Sebby standing on the other side of the door. "Shawty? What's wrong? Are you..."

"I need you to fuck me."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

523K 22.6K 48
Alan Baker hates Max Winters. There's nothing more to say. Max was everything Alan wanted to be. He just couldn't stop himself from hating him so muc...
55.7K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
642K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
2.1M 66.4K 25
||Highest rank #2 in lgbtpride|| ||Highest rank #3 in neko|| ||Highest rank #15 in gaylove|| ||Highest rank #24 in cute|| ||Highest rank #44 in boy||...