MY MARRIED MATE

Par DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... Plus

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

29.

1.6K 56 8
Par DeeTomer

I informed my final decision to Alpha that I am not going to reject Elliot giving him the same reason Emily had given me. Suffice to say he wasn't pleased but Luna's reaction was totally different from his. She agreed with Emily. Now when she has no problem with it neither has Alpha. Even if he has, he will not say anything to me. So for now this rejection is not a problem. Drew had also stopped asking about Elliot but I guess he hasn't told Jake anything. But his behavior told me he is suspicious about Drew keeping something from him. Well, it's their problem.

The thing that kept me woke up at nights is what now? Even if we both can feel the bond, how am I supposed to tell him why he is attracting to me? How will I tell him about my real identity? It's not only about me. Emily and James haven't said anything to him nor they have tried to.

I have to careful with it, it is sensitive topic. I'll talk with Emily first then we'll see what to do. I have spent past days thinking about it.

"You are spacing out again."

"Sorry. A lot stuff is going in my mind."

We are in the woods. Training young kids how to attack without being notice, how to protect themselves. Everyone is learning fast, they have to considering frequent attacks. Just this one girl Dina, she is not laziest but her attention span is one second. Never bother to calculate before attacking, never tries to find an opening to that it can give her an upper hand. She just jumped on her opponent.

She is not weak. She could have saved herself from getting hurt but no after training she is always the one who has most injuries. Now we can't afford that kind of a reckless behavior.

Drew puts a hand on my shoulder and gave me the most sympathetic look.

"Yeah. Must be stuffy there. Such a small space and so many thoughts there. I wish I could say I can understand but simply I can't....owww man. Don't lash out at me." It was so satisfying when he was rubbing his arm. I should have punched him harder.

"We have to do something, Dina needs to level up." I said shaking my head when Bob pinned her down in less than a minute.

"Don't be harsh on kid. She is just 16."

"See that's what I was talking about. Today is Bob, yesterday was Mandy. And Mandy is younger than her."

"You are forgetting Mandy has alpha blood."

"It doesn't justify her lack of concentrate. Her relaxes are worst."

After that we moved attention to kids. Some of them are really good. I am not wasting my time here for nothing. Past three days I didn't have time to meet Emily or.... Elliot.

"Are you seriously alright?" Drew asked againto which I just shoke my head to tell him I am okay. I can feel he is worried about me I know that but all these things which going in my mind have made me exhaust. This is tiring, mentally.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Don't sound so irritated." He sighed....."I want to ask if I can Jake about Elliot and you." I opened my mouth but he just shushed me....."He doubts that I am hiding something and I never hide anything. I want to be cautious around him, I want to talk freely. But every time he says or asks about you two, I lie. I lie and it's killing me, Oliver."

His pledging made my heart clench. He has a really strong relationship with Jake. When Drew's parents weren't happy with this mating, Jake stood by his side. I still have no idea why they were so opposed to them to the point where they left the pack area. They still part of the pack. I don't think so he has any contact with his sister. Drew rarely visit them. Even so there is something which stopping me from telling this to anyone. And Jake can't keep things secret.

"Drew!"

"No Oliver. I think I should have never lied to him but now I am going to correct my mistake."

"You can't." I snapped.

"Well, I will." He growled. His hard stare made me angry. He remembers that he is talking about me?.." You may have no experience with this whole mate thing but I have and I shall tell him." He walked pass me, leaving me alone. I don't get why he just can't keep this small detail from Jake. It's not even about him.

"Whoa! You look pissed" Fred said. He stood next to me, watching them fighting..." You know these kids really need to work on their attacking. It's like they never put thoughts in their atracks." I can agree with that. This is the reason why Fred and me are handling them. Not many members of our pack have such patience to teach them, I don't have either but I shall rather train with them than angry out of control wolves.

"Where were you?" I asked still kept my eyes on kids. They are tired now, we have been training for nearly two hours.

"I thought we are no longer training partners so.."

"You ditched?" I asked raising a eyebrow. He smiled softly.

"Sorry. You were so busy past few days that I thought you no longer wanted to train with or train them." He replied. That made me thinking was I really that busy? But with what?Maybe he realized my confusion so he continued, " You were always with either outside or with Alpha. And also you have been spending unbelievable time with Elliot."

I was?

"I barely know him." I assured him but he shoke his head.

"Yes you have been. When I asked anyone where were, you were always with him. Speaking of him.." He paused.

Don't pause like that.

"What?"

"At the breakfast he had a heated argument with Pasquale. At first it was normal talking but soon it was full blown fight. I am pretty sure that was about Norah. She was quiet. She didn't stop him though. But at the end she told Elliot to stop it." He said in one breath. I don't see what's worng here.

"So?"

"You don't get it. It was her tone. It was like she didn't like the way Elliot was talking to Pasquale. And when she said it, that Pasquale was grinning like a idiot. After that the air was so awkward there."

I don't really know what to think. Is it okay to blame Mrs. Robinson when Pasquale is her mate but Elliot is her husband and she chose him over her mate?

Fred nudged my arm and pointed in the direction of main house. I turned, the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. Elliot.

He was wearing a red polo with blue trousers. His hair were like free for air to play with it, eyes shining like a marble. God! he is just so beautiful.

He came close and stood infornt of me. I have to look up to see his face. Our height difference always annoys me. But that way I get the perfect angle where light hits his face which makes him look younger. I want to touch his hair those soft hair.

"Hey." I don't know what was about his voice but my stomach did a flip that my face warmed. We didn't break our eye contact which made burned but I couldn't bring myself to break it. He have this small smile where you can faintly see his dimples. Without even realizing I reached my hand to touch it, for a brief second I felt him like he was so happy but the feeling lost when Fred opened his mouth.

"I should go and do my training alone. You around Oliver." He patted my shoulder and gave Elliot a nod which he returned. I know I looked around and kids were moving to theirs house. I can still feel my blush.

"Wanna sit somewhere?" He asked and I nodded. We went to garden near the pack house. We both sat on the bench which was surrounded by various colour of flowers.

I was hoping he didn't bring my previous actions. I was embarrassed as it is, acting like a teenage who saw his crush first time. Talking about it would kill me. So I just sat there so did he. His face was calm no sign of any emotion.

"You look good in red." I said finally finding my voice. He smiled softly but said nothing. Maybe because what happened at the breakfast. Should I ask about it?

"Oliver, what you think about me and Norah?" His asked not looking at me. I was not particularly surprised by his question. But the thing is what to answer. I can't say I simply just hate to see you together. You belong to me and I to you. I am the one who should make you feel happy, I should be the who can hold you. But I keep that thought to myself, he doesn't need to know that.

"To be honest, I don't think you are happy with her or she is with you. I don't even think it has anything to do with other things. It just that you are not made for each other." I said at last.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"That's what I have observed. May be I am wrong." I added.

"Was it that obvious? I can't believe. Now I am not even sure why we got married." He rested his back on the bench and tilted his upward. Afternoon sun made his skin glow almost angelic. I took my time to watch him, his side profile.

"What are you thinking?"

"I missed you." What?.." I missed talking to you, I missed spending time with you."

God! He is so embarrassing. How can he say thing without even batting a eye. He didn't look at me but there was a smi..no he is..he is teasing me. I punched his arm not hard but enough to stop him from teasing me.

"For your information I didn't miss you."

"Really?" He asked with so much confidence now I am not going to agree.

"Yeah. I didn't."

"I am hurt." And we both laughed. " I am hungry, let's grab something to eat." With nod we stood and went to the pack house.

How badly I wanted to hold his hand, I bet they are soft. And when we were walking shoulder to shoulder I liked the feeling of that.

~:: Oliver ? ::~

~:: James! ::~

~:: Where are you? ::~

~:: I am heading to kitchen after training. Everything okay? ::~

~:: Come to the office after that. ::~

He didn't wait for my answer, just shut the link. His tone was normal but I can tell something is up.

"What are you staring at?" Elliot stood infornt of me. I had to blink a few time.

"Nothing. Let's eat. I need rest and a long shower."

"Your order is wrong. First shower then eat then rest." He said.

"Eat-Shower-Rest." He chuckled and shoke his head like he can't believe. We both sat on stools in the kitchen and grabbed some leftover salad and fish. I wanted to eat slowly to stay longer here even though I was avioding him. But I have a feeling James' not gonna like it.

"I should go now." I said as I dumped my plates in the sink. He gave a look of hurt puppy.

"Yeah. You stink."

"Thanks." Without thinking twice I jogged straight to the the office. The door was open so I entered and locked.

"What's going on?" James was alone for my surprise. He was sitting at the couch. He sighed and he motioned to the chair.

"Peter and two other people were out today. In the town. They got attacked. Their car is damaged, their bodies are damaged. Brutally. I highly doubt any of them can survive."

"Whaat?" Did I shutter?

"Andrew is mad. So make sure to not cross his path for the time being. Sarah is trying to calm him down but it's hard. All three of them are mated so it makes it more complicated. Carmen had a mild heart attack. I thin..." What the hell happened? Everything was fine 2 minutes ago now Peter is injured, Carmen is...she she won't be able to live without him.

How can James be so calm about this? How can he talk so normally?

"..Hey! Are you listening?" I stared at him, he stared back then took deep breath..." We are sending Elliot back. It's not safe here anymore." He stated.

What? No.

Does he know that? Is that why he came looking for me. For a goodbye meal.

"When?" I asked quietly.

"Day after tomorrow." I didn't said anything. I left the office and started walking to my room with one thought in my mind. This is all going to end now. My life is going to completely end.

Elliot is leaving.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
102K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
22.9K 742 12
Oliver is a lore freak. Anything that could have ever been alive, he believes exists. Ghosts, Wendigos, werewolves, megalodon sharks. Everything. He...