♥Herogatari♥BNHA Fantasy AU♥

Por Puripuriko

The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed fro... Más

♥00♥ The starting point
♥01♥ A combination you should fear
♥02♥ A new home and new visitors
♥03♥ Magic
♥04♥ All fantasy story have a prince and a dragon!
♥05♥ Journey to the Palace!
♥06♥ Royal Palace Arc - A princess who is locked on the burning day
♥07♥ Royal Palace Arc - Outsmart
♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo
♥09♥ Royal Palace Arc - The princess and her side of the story
♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate
♥11♥ Royal Palace Arc - 3 months
♥12♥ Royal Palace Arc - A cunning wolf
♥13♥ Onto a new journey
♥14♥ Trust
♥15♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Worth
♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword
♥17♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Stand up!
♥18♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Voice from the heart
♥19♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - The Zodiacs
♥20♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Truly, a demon
♥21♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - My wish
♥22♥ Our destiny
♥23♥ Voice from the past - Dragon
♥25♥ Wake up to reality
♥26♥ Live on
♥27♥ Flashing before my eyes
♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy
♥29♥ Everyone's own story
♥30♥ The sudden flow of a story
♥31♥ Confessions of the Wolf & Dragon
♥32♥ Path
♥33♥ Another journey
♥34♥ 2 years later...
♥35♥ The fire in your eyes
♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou

94 5 0
Por Puripuriko

Katsuki could see her in his dream. He could see a girl  standing in the darkness. She had pink hair like the cherry blossom that blooms in spring. Who was she? 

"You..."

The girl was wearing a white dress, her dress was pure like the snow you see in the cold of winter.

Slowly, crimson redness began to stain the dress. What was dripping from the dress? Blood? Whose blood was it? Hers?

"Hey-!"

When he looked at the girl, her hair was no longer pink like the cherry blossoms. Her hair was pure white. Yuuki?!

"Yuuki-!"

When he looked at what was in his hand, he saw he was holding a small blade. The blade was dripping with blood and he knew right away this was nothing but a dream; he will never hurt Yuuki.

But what if it's not the current him but the past him?!

Katsuki's eyes opened and he scrambled out of his bed to for a feather pen, a bottle of ink, and paper. He had to write down what he saw before he forget about it. It could be a clue to his past. "What the heck was that all about?" What does it mean? The Yuuki he knew was a stupid wolf with a dumb smile, a wolf demon who was strong and he could always trust her to watch his back if he's not looking back. But what if there was more to Yuuki he doesn't know? What if she's hiding things from him? 

He looked at what he had written. He closed his eyes and he thought about the times Yuuki fought alongside him and how he commanded her to come to him and she always knew what to do to help him. "Yuuki..." He then thought about the time when he brought her that musical locket with a heart on it as well as the smile on her face when she received it; it was a genuine happy smile. There's no way Yuuki's hiding anything from him. He won't believe it. 

Katsuki used his Magic to give him light. He walked into Yuuki's room to see her sleeping peacefully.

He stared at her for at least 10 seconds before stopping his Magic and then leaving her room. 

When Katsuki left, Eijirou sat up from the other side of the bed. He heard Katsuki and he hid at the side of the bed in hopes he will not find him in here. It was a good thing he came back on time; he didn't want Katsuki to find out he had went berserk. 

"Yuuki, you okay?" He gently shook her and she slowly opened her eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for going berserk..." 

"It's okay, Eijirou. You didn't mean to. 

Still, he felt guilty; she's weak and tired because of him. If he didn't go berserk, this wouldn't happen. She should be resting! Not going out there to bring him back with her Magic. 

"It's okay." Yuuki reached a hand to his face and she poked his cheek, "I told you, it will be okay." 

Will it really though? Eijirou never say it out loud but he's scared of what the future had for everyone. This uncomfortable feeling keep telling him no one will be happy in the very end. He wished he could prevent all the unhappiness from reaching the people close to him. He wanted to protect them forever and ever. 

He looked at her again and he saw she was too tired to talk. He should leave her alone. He walked out of her room and closed the door. He sat against her door and he touched his forehead. He looked like he's troubled, "Katsuki...Yuuki..."

Before Eijirou left, he needed to tell Izuku something.

"Izuku, I don't want you to tell Katsuki what happened tonight. And if you can...please don't talk about Ranfa."

"Don't talk about her? But-!" 

"Please. Please..."

Izuku clenched his fist, "Eijirou-kun, do you really believe the events of that day?"

When Izuku asked him that, Eijirou did not dare to look back. He had to keep the demon in him under control! Yuuki did her best to pull him back to his senses! He couldn't just throw it in her face and go berserk again! He won't allow it! 

"I don't want to believe that...but what I saw was a reality I don't want to believe."

"Why are you travelling with Kacchan?! What are you trying to achieve?!" 

"That's none of your business!" 

"It is my business because Kacchan is my friend and I want to protect my friends!"

"So do I, Izuku! I have people I want to protect! I want to protect both Yuuki and Katsuki...regardless what I believe, I will protect Katsuki!"

"How am I supposed to believe that when you believe Kacchan killed Ranfa-san?!"

Eijirou knew it doesn't make sense- he doesn't make a single sense! He knew that from the very start! Even so, he had something he must do! 

"I won't let Katsuki die. Trust me, Izuku."

"But-" 

"If you persist...Yuuki and I will have to kill you. I really don't want to kill you, Izuku. I still see you as a friend so I don't want to harm you. But Yuuki is different. If she wants to, she will end up killing you if she has to. Please don't get involved with us."

Eijirou doesn't know how Yuuki could keep things hidden just like that. He really doesn't know how she doesn't feel anything during the whole time. He felt guilty, he felt so bad for having to hide things from Katsuki. "Even though I do know him...what should I do, Ranfa?" 

Katsuki was only around the corner. He saw Eijirou wasn't in his room so he went looking for him. 'Who is Ranfa?' The name...it was somewhat familiar but he couldn't picture the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day, Katsuki decided to have breakfast on his own. He didn't want to wake up Eijirou and Yuuki because they were still sleeping. 

'Something must have happened. That stupid wolf did not jump on me to wake me up.' He ended up sleeping much later and it's now 11AM. 'What happened last night while I was sleeping?' 

"Master~! You came down without me! So mean!" Yuuki glomped him and she started to rub her cheek against his arm.

"You were sleeping like a fucking pig!" He pushed her face away but she kept pushing against him. 

When she made him fall off the chair, Katsuki resorted to beating her very hard on the head and make a tower of bumps on her head! "You liked the Tower of Wishes? How about you have a tower on your fucking head too, you fucking bitch!" 

(Art by Izanami_No_Mikoto she is a very good friend of mine and she drew this for me XD Please give her work your attention if you get the chance!)

Eijirou came along and he chuckled; Yuuki and Katsuki sure do get along. "Why are you beating Yuuki up?" 

"She made me fall off the fucking chair!" 

"So you beat her for that?" He picked Yuuki up and he sat on the chair properly, "Yuuki? Yuu- Katsuki, she's fainted!" 

"What?! I didn't even hit her THAT hard!" 

"She's got three levels of bumps on her head, Katsuki, you DID hit her and it's too hard!" 

Katsuki looked away and he mumbled and he mumbled. "Maybe I DID hit her with more than the usual strength..." 

"It's not maybe when you blatantly did!" 

In the end, they ended up putting Yuuki back in bed. Now what should they do? 

"Eijirou, we need to talk." 

"I agree. We should talk. You need to treat Yuuki kindly-" 

"I want to know who Ranfa is." 

Eijirou stared at Katsuki with a shocked look, "W-who? I-I don't even know where you get such a name from! Hahaha! That is a very nice name though-" When he looked at the way Katsuki looked at him, he knew on the spot there was no more reason to hide anything anymore. "Katsuki, I've always feared this day. I've always feared the day you'd ask me about anything. Let's talk somewhere else." 

Eijirou and Katsuki went outside and into a forest. Eijirou preferred not to talk in front of Yuuki. Walking in the forest with Katsuki, he was reminded of the time Katsuki used to come into the forest to challenge him. Eijirou remained the same while Katsuki continued to grow into a fine young man going on his own adventures. 

"Are you going to tell me about Ranfa or not?" 

"I thought you wanted to know why humans are using Magic Users as catalysts?" 

"I do, but something tells me this 'Ranfa' might be important in the future. And if she is someone I should remember but you are hiding her, it means you are hiding things from me, Eijirou." Katsuki was angry because he thought he could trust Eijirou. To him, Eijirou was a companion, a friend he could trust, and a dragon everyone could hitch a ride on. He could trust Eijirou as much as he could trust Yuuki. He won't allow anyone to hide from him, especially not Eijirou. 

The red haired dragon looked at the ground, "I am not hiding Ranfa from you because I want to, is because I have to." 

"Why?! Why won't you tell me?!" 

"Because you can't handle the truth-" Eijirou felt an explosive Magic flash towards his face! If he did not harden his face, he would have had unwanted surgery! "Katsuki?!" 

Katsuki kept on the offensive, he kept attacking Eijirou and trying to get a clean hit on him. Eijirou dodged to the best of his abilities. He tried to run away from Katsuki but Katsuki was persistent and fast! Even with his wings, his speed was nothing compared to Katsuki's. 

'I can't outrun him...' Eijirou was sad and happy at the same time; sad that it came to this and happy because the little boy who kept challenging him again and again finally caught up to him and became a challenge. 

"Tell me!" Katsuki wanted answers and if he had to force it out of Eijirou, he will happily do so! What reason was there to hide who Ranfa was from him?! He doesn't understand! "Even if I don't understand, explain it in a way I can fucking understand! I won't know anything unless you tell me a goddamn thing!" Maybe it's the stress from being amnesiac? Perhaps it's the feeling of betrayal from those he could trust? He wanted answers, it's right there in front of him but his friend was not co-operating. Was Eijirou a friend or an enemy? If he was an enemy to him, why did he travel with him? Why? Why?! "Eijirou!!!!" 

Eijirou felt the impact of Katsuki's explosive fist connecting to his face! The hardened skin cracked! 

"Gah!" Who would have thought the little boy who could never hurt him would become a man who could hurt him? Time had really changed Katsuki...or was it Eijirou the one who refused to let time move him? "What will you do even if you have the answer?!" This time, he finally raised his fist at Katsuki! It grazed Katsuki and he returned the fire with an explosion but Eijirou hardened his side so it couldn't hurt him! 

'He sped up the hardening...!' Katsuki barely dodged the next punch! It cut the skin on his forearm even though he raised his arm to defend himself! Eijirou's too sharp! Like the sharpest spear one could ever wield! 

"You think I am happy hiding things from you?! You only think about me hiding things from you but you don't think about WHY I am hiding it from you!" Eijirou shouted as he started to cry in anger. His emotions were all over the place. He couldn't stop. "I want to tell you, I want to tell you everything that I know! I want to- but I can't! Because I care about you! I want to protect you too!" He punched Katsuki in the cheek! "I couldn't protect Ranfa! I thought the least I can do is protect you!" 

"Fuck you!" Katsuki pushed his arm out of the way and he jumped in to headbutt Eijirou in the forehead! "I am not so weak in the heart that I can't handle anything! I've faced life and death moments before you've joined in on the journey! Don't you underestimate me!" 

What was I trying to protect? Who am I trying to protect? It's Katsuki, right?

"I don't need you to protect me! What I need you to do...! I need you to just shut up and fight alongside me as my fucking equal! And watch my fucking back when I am in a goddamn pinch!" 

It's because I lost Ranfa that I don't want to lose you too.

"No matter how painful it is...no matter how absurd it is...! I have to know what happened! Every little things of my past made me who I am! Even if I made the gravest of mistakes in my past, I will face it as the me right no!" 

I don't want to believe in the most painful reality. I don't want you to remember it.

Katsuki let out a powerful battle cry and he punched Eijirou in the face, sending him flying back! While flying back, Eijirou looked up at the blue sky.

Will you hate me, Ranfa? Will you hate me because I won't avenge you?

Will you hate me because I don't want to believe what I saw?

Will you hate me because I am betraying you?

Eijirou landed on the grass. He covered his eyes with his forearm as more tears came. 

"I am hiding her from you because I saw you kill her. You killed Ranfa..." 

Katsuki was still. The only thing making a sound were the trees that swayed innocently in the breeze. It should be comforting for one's soul but Katsuki couldn't hear the sway of the trees nor could he feel the breeze. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
77.4K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...