Miraculously Complicated

By xxescape_your_world

Adrianna just broke up with K-gam and is trying to move on. However her best friend Marin just got a girlfrie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

758 25 5
By xxescape_your_world

For the first time ever, she viewed him differently, worryingly so. Well, even more worrisome was that she was viewing him more than a friends and was about to admit to him her true feelings.

Adrianna hated this. The bluenette in question was her best friend, almost like a brother. To her, Marin was an ear to speak your mind to, a shoulder to lean on and a mouth to be comforted by. But things are different as their entrire friendship existed he had a crush on her. Even with Luna he still had feelings for Adrianna. She had already turned him down unintentionally, and enjoyed his dorky actions around her, such as his usual reddening cheeks, his constant lovestruck mutterings under his breath, and his tendency to get lost in her eyes when talking to her.

She still didn't understand why she didn't realize his feelings towards her. Even now she was scared to tell him. He wasn't MisterBug, who she constantly was in love with for the past couple of years.

This led to more conflicting feelings in the now red faced teen, "Adri? Are you ok?"

Adrianna eyes quickly blinked as she didn't realize the she had stared off in her thoughts, "uh, yeah!" She spurted then look down to see what she was working on, "And see we finished our project," Adrianna congratulated.

"Couldn't have done it without you," Adrianna commented as she created a fist to punch his out of instincts.

"Pound it," They both fist pumped and then stared at each awkwardly.

Marin chuckled awkwardly as then used his hand to brush his hair back, "And just in time before the dance."

"Yeah," Adrianna commented, "So I guess your going with Luna?"

"Yeah," Marin pauses, "Yeah I am."

Adrianna noticed his quiet reaction, "must be exciting for you two to go together as a couple."

"Yeah, it is," Marin tried to put a brave face and acted that he was excited, "How about you? Who are you going with?"

Adrianna sighed as she had to admit who her date was, "I thought by now Cleon would of blurted about it to the whole school."

Marin face immediately went into shock, "Cleon?"

"Yeah, but to be fair I don't think father wouldn't have let me come to the dance if it wasn't Cleon," Adrianna tried to explain the bright side.

"I'm sorry that your still going with that egotistic brat," Marin frowned.

Adrianna chuckles, "You know he has his qualities."

"Don't be any louder or he'll appear to list them," Marin joked.

"Marin!" She gaves a slight shove as they both chuckled.

"What I'm kidding!" Marin just couldn't take his eyes off of how beautifully natural she looked at that moment. Her silky blonde hair and her bubbly attitude that he love now mesmerized him.

 She noticed him staring at her and looked at him inquisitively. "Marin why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Adrianna said while trying to get the non-existent object off her face.

"No your perfe.. I mean their nothing your good," Marin blushed as he chuckled, "Your face is clear."

"This is my chance," Adrianna thought then made a smile towards Marin, "Marin there's something I've wanted to tell you recently."

"What is it?" he said as he tilted his head to the side.

They were now only a few inches away from each other as we both stared into each other's eyes. They both then saw a akuma passing by the window.

They both muttered, "Oh no!" "No way!"

"Uh, you mind if we finish for the day," Adrianna quickly states.

"Uh, good idea! I need some air!" Marin quickly responded as he stood up.

"Okay so see yeah later!" Adrianna says as she started to head out the exit quickly.

"Yup see yeah," Marin says as he started to run off into the bathroom directions.

"Great! Evens Akuma are stopping me from telling Marin my feelings," Adrianna mumbles as she went to the lockers, "Come on Plagg, Claws on!"

"Can I ever have a day off," Marin mumbles as he entered the bathroom.

"And such bad timing. It seem like Adrianna had something to tell you," Tikki commented.

"Well we have to talk later, we have work to do. Tikki spots on!"

(Cough* cough* taps conductor writng wand) Blah blah Mister Bug and Kitty Noir arrive to the scene.. They fight the akuma all the way to the louve..Kitty throw a lot of puns... Misterbug gets annoyed with her joking...They akuma have them cornered... Misterbug finally uses his lucky charm blah blah... They save the day.. fist pumped and return things back to normal (Scene)

Mister Bug was running across the roof tops as his earring were beeping he then leap of a edge off the roof. He was looking for a place to transforms. He found an alley and from the rooftop he was in the middle of transforming back. He was now falling mid air without Misterbugs powers. From his training with the guardians he was able to menuver his landing into a garbage bin. Which caused a large crash landing as he fell in, "Ow."

"Are you okay Marin?!"Tikki asked as she floated down to where Marin laid on top of the garbage.

"Honestly," Marin lies on the garbage, "Its one of my best landing."

Tikki sighed in relief, "At least the guardian training helped, "Tikki complimented as she went into try to get him up.

"I luckily landed in the alley where the garbage bins is filled with feathers," Marin sat up and pull out some feathers that were on his back.

When he sat up his didn't realize Kitty Noir just ran in the alley, "Plagg Claws off."

 It was too late for him to not look as she was already in mid transformation. He froze when he saw her identity., "Finally I can have my cheese!" Plagg says as he spiraled in the air before landing in her hands.

"Here," Adrianna chuckles as she gave him his cheese. As she did so she felt someone was watching her. She turns round to see no one but a alley cat, "Come on lets get out of here."

"Yo is she gone?" Marin asked but sat up to check if the coast was clear, "I can't believe it was her."

"Uh Marin?" Tikki asked as she waited for a response from him.

"It's Adrianna..."Marin muttered.

"Marin?" Tikki tried again to snap him out of his frozen state.

"It's always been her?" Marin questioned, "But that means.. That I like her but she like Mister Bug. But she... I told her, she knows... she knows I LIKE HER!" Marin says in panic as he hopped out of the garbage bin.

"And now you know she's Kitty Noir," Tikki clarified trying to help his point which didn't help

"That's why she's been acting weird. She knows I'm in love with her!" Marin says in panic as he bagan to practically pull out his hair on both side of his head, "SHE KNOWS!"

"Maybe she doesn't," Tikki tries to convince him, "You been with Luna for about a month. Maybe she think its more like you use to have a crush on her when you were in middle school. But now you moved on."

Marin began to shake his head, "I told Kitty Noir that I will always love her."

"Marin," Tikki tried to snap him out of it, "She knows and so what?"

"What do you mean?" Marin asked, "She knows I like her and..."

"She doesn't hate you," Tikki commented, "She knows, and nothing changed. You guys are still bestfriends."

"Your'e.. you're right ," Marin paused to calm down and think about what Tikki said, "But things changed. Right?"

"Yes, your now with Luna," Tikki pointed out, "And Adrianna supports your relationship like you did with K-Gam and her."

"So I should leave it as is now,"Marin asked as he felt like it wasn't right for him to know this information.

"If only your no longer in love with her," Tikki says as Marin started to walk out of the alley as the coast was clear.

"T, I can't be in love with her," Marin says as he put his hands in his pocket as he started walking.

"What?" Tikki asked. 

Marin sighed as he started to walked on the bridge with the locks. Once he reached to the middle he leaned on the rail to look down at the river, "I wanted her to see me, but for so long, she was blind."

"You know it not too late," Tikki tried to pursue.

"It's time to face it T, I need leave all that stuff behind of my crush towards hers. I'm with Luna. I spent so many years,
hoping something would begin."

"So are you really over her?"Tikki asked as she sat on his shoulder.

Marin sighed as he looked at the water reflection and saw a image of Adrianna, "I thought that I was over her, but here I am again..."

"Hey Marin!" Somone called out.

Tikki quickly flew into Marin satchel as he turned to see who was calling him. He see Alain approaching with Nina and Adrianna, "Guys?"

"DUDE!! Did you see Mister Bug in action when he took out that akuma!" Alain states as he showed Marin his phone screen.

"Yo actually, I was just coming from the school," Marin admitted as he looked at Adrianna with a suspicious look.

"Quit that New York accent you got from a couple months ago, your in France. Oh yeah, you two were studying earlier," Nina connected a gap in the story with Adrianna.

"Don't be whack I like the accent," Marin teased.

"Mack daddy Marin know where is it at ladies," Alain rooted, 

"Alright I'll stop buggin. My man's Alain ruined it," Marin commented.

Nina gave an eyeroll for them goofing off, "What happened to you guys study sess anyways?"

"Yeah, we decided to finish the day early," Adrianna try to finish the story, "The Akuma started attacking when I was on my way home."

"Oh really? Are you okay?" Marin asked.

"Yes, good thing Mister Bug saved the day," Adrianna smiled.

"The best part is the Akuma caused a real mayham with traffic so we have Adri for a couple hours before Gorilla finds her!" Nina says cheerfully.

"That's great! Hey want to join me? Kitty Unicorn is having their last rehearsal for the dance," Marin offered as he pointed bac at the boat house where the music started playing.

"Yes!" Nina says cheerfully, "I want to see if I can convince Luna to add a little remix to her gig."

 "Nina your already djing the dance before Kitty Unicorns!" Alain argues as they start heading down to her boat house.

"Yeah and?" Nina asked with crossed arms.

"You should leave the rock and punk be," Adrianna chimed in.

"I'm just trying to add a little hip-hop," Nina argues.

They finally arrive to the boat house, "Hey Kitty Unicorns! Need a audience?" Marin announced.

Julien replied, "Hell yeah, rock it Luna!"

Luna did a speed riff as Julien began to sing a new song.

The guys began to cheer and dance to the music. Eventually the band started to play other music and Luna took over the mic to sing. 

"Come on sing with me Marin," Luna tried to pull him up on the stage.

Marin pulled back saying no, "Your the musical talent Luna!"

"Come on man just go up," Alain pushed him up on the stage with her.

"Don't hold out, I know you can sing," Luna teased as she played the guitar.

"Alright  but only the second verse. I'll try to not embarrass you," He says as the song was started to play. 

Luna took over the first versus then she paused immediately when it was going to start on a fast part.

Ross immediately tossed Marin the mic, "And I wonder does it blow your minnndd. That I'm leaving you far behinddd! I wonder does it stop your heart to know. You're not my sunshine, anymore!, "When he sang that he immediately looked at Adrianna and thought about those words and the moments they had as he continued to sing, "Okay you're pretty, Your face is a work of art. Your smile could light up New York City after dark..." He paused his singing  when he said that verse which Luna continued the song. Marin tried to play off that awkward moment with staring at Adrianna as he dance with Luna. Luna smiled at Marin but she noticed his change of attitude but ignored the feeling as they enjoy the rest of the evening.

A/N a couple more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.8K 45
ღMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsღ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!
110K 2.4K 25
in which marinette and adrien realize their feelings for each other. ©️lovinkatsuki
24.1K 532 23
After the events of becoming Miss ForgetMeNot, Marinette begins to slowly recover. Forgiving her so-called friends is a must. But that isn't the most...
2.2K 82 30
Realizing how far her obsession took her, Marinette gave up on Adrien. However, she unintentionally falls for her close friend Kagami. Deciding to le...