My One And Only Poison (18+)...

נכתב על ידי maliyaforlife

" I hate you " I screamed, as I sobbed ." Hate me all you want princess I don't fucking care , you belong to... עוד

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
( main characters )
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
author's note
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
author's note
characters
33
34
35
36
37
38
(not a chapter) pics
39
author's note
40
my one and only poison
41
author's note
42
43
44
(not a chapter)
45
46
47
48
49
50
Authors note
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note
Thank you🥰😘❤️

12

2.2K 53 1
נכתב על ידי maliyaforlife

Honestly speaking the wedding flew by in a blur, I  felt  numb through most if it . "I do " I heard Xavier say,  I looked at our hands, was this really my future I thought as I felt tears form in , my eyes . AS I felt xav squeeze my hands I realized I was supposed to say I do . "I.....do not " I said,  as I ripped my hands from his . If only I was  brave enough to actually say that aloud. " I..do " I whispered as I held my head down . " you may now kiss the bride " I heard, as ,my heart fluttered.  I stared into the familiar eyes .He cupped my cheeks and leaned in. Suddenly we were kissing ,even though I hated xav I often found myself lost in his kisses , like now for instance where I forgot where I am , butterflies filled in my stomach and my palms got sweaty, I tightened my hold on his neck." Whoooo!! Get a room" We heard in the crowd as we pulled apart .

" you look wonderful " Xav father Alec said as he kissed my cheek  and hugging me." Thank you " I said, as I tried to ease away from xav possessive hold on my waist . " Let's dance " Xav whispered in my ear. As he lead me to the middle of the dance floor. We twirled around the dance floor, like we were in a fairytale. I felt beauty, where I was a princess and he was the beast. It would of been perfect, If the bride didn't feel like stabbing the groom for forcing her to marry him . I think I left the pity stage of the wedding I was more of the angry stage. " What's wrong Victoria Salvatore " Xav whispered in my ear as he dipped me to the ground and stared at me ." Fuck you " I whispered angrily.  " you will " he said cockily as he sealed  lips. I heard everyone clap in the crowd but I was too busy to care.

"  I always wanted a daughter ." Aliseia siad as she hugged me goodbye .we were off to our honeymoon,  I don't know where though. " goodbye sweetheart " she said releasing me and handing me to xav.
" you ready Mrs. Salvatore " as we entered  the plane ,I was too busy looking around to answer him.

"We are here " I heard as I felt someone shaking me awake . " dammit "I  cursed myself I can't believe I fell asleep.
" Wow " I said as we exited the plane. There were 5 black cars waiting on us . "Of course we have bodyguards " I thought as  we entered one of the cars . I fell asleep on the ride to wherever we were going, because when I woke up I was in a room in one of Xavier shirts." That asshole " I thought he really changed me ."you are awake " Xav said. " Yes I am and why.." I couldn't complete the sentence . There was Xavier coming out the bathroom
With his towel hanging lowly on his waist water ran down his abs as they made a pattern across his tattoos . His hair was dripping water down on his chest. My moth watered the room felt really hot . I felt my body become aroused . My mouth hang open like a fish I was sure I looked ridiculous.  " are you alright " he said as he advanced towards me. " Yes " I said as I backed up on the bed. " where are we " I asked  looking around . "Paris " he replied. "oh" I whispered,  I always wanted to go to Paris I mean who wouldn't.  Suddenly I gasped as I saw him stretch over me he leaned down as if to kiss me. " my phone " he said reaching behind me  to take his phone, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. After that went in the bathroom to get dressed,  I lied down , I felt really tired .

The next day

"Get dressed we are going on  a date " as he came out the bathroom fixing his tie. " where are we going " I said getting off the bed.  I didn't receive a reply as he called someone ." Rude " I said as I went in the bathroom.  I sent a silent thank you to Aliseia for taking ,me shopping I knew just the dress.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
89.9K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
70K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
38.4K 973 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...