Abused, Mute, and Human

By RachelFine

"Head down, ears open. Don't bother anyone, and no one will bother you. Whatever you do, stay quiet. You've d... More

Abused Mute and Human
Werewolf Information
Name Meanings
Key
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note/Apology PLEASE READ
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Suprise!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note (Clearing Things Up)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Serious Note
Beaten, Bruised and Kissed
New updates for Spin-off

Chapter 22

103K 3K 1.1K
By RachelFine

(unedited)

Amanda's P.O.V

The game is girls vs. boys. Each girl has a mate on the other team and visa versa. I guess its like "let's see which mate is better at sports" or whatever. I don't know, but currently I'm in this...uh...what did they call it?...OH! Right. A huddle, and we're trying to figure out a "routine"...no that's not what they called it...oh nevermind. As you can see, I don't understand sports. Trigonometry and Advanced Science is easy. Football and baseball is like asking how was the world created without being the least bit controvirsal. IMPOSSIBLE!

"Amanda...AMANDA! Are you even listening?" One of the girls, I think her name is Arely, asked. Anyways, she has the most experiance with football, so we apoointed her the quarter of backs.

"What? Yea! Totally!" I blushed at being caught red handed.

"Sure you were," Katie joked.

"You keep telling yourself that," Johnetta rolled her eyes before flipping her hair with her overly long nails. She's the drama queen of the pack.

So far, all of the girls on our team-excluding Mara but she's not on the team since she doesn't have a mate yet-have been super nice to me. I'm still having some trust issues with them, but Mable and Aimee are helping out with that. Slowly but surly, I'm opening up bit by bit. I'm starting to really like these girls.

"Here's the plan, since we're girls, and unfortunatly in normal circumstances that wouldn't work in our favor right now BUT, since we all have a mate on the other team, I think we all have our ways. Amanda!" Arely yelled, trying to get my attention.

"Huh?"

"You haven't fully mated, correct?" I blushed, but shook my head "no". "Good! That will work in our advantage. You will be a running back," hehe great. I rose my hand. Arely rolled her eyes at me. "Yes, Amanda," she looked annoyed.

"Yea...what is that exactly?" Like I said before...me + sports = enevidable disaster.

"If you're open, then I will pass it to you and you must run. Besides that, we all have to block our own mates, but like I said, we have an advantage. Every mates must be flirted with, got it? I want no man to leave without a hard on and blue balls," she smiled evily.

"I have no idea what those mean, but I'm sure we will all do our best. Right girls?" There was a agreed "yea" from our little hut...or huddle thing and we said "1, 2, 3 break" with some hands in the center stuff and got onto the field.

Alright. Flirting. Not that hard, right? It's like...an instinct for girls or something, so this should be easy. Yea, umm. What should I do? I looked around at the other girls and they seemed to have already started. Some of them, I have to admit, are really outgoing. Most of them are winking and playing with the guys collars, but others are kind of intense about it. I even caught one girl basically dry humping her mate, but hey! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...I never understood that saying...what do girls have to do exactly? I decided to just go up to him and see what happens.

"Hey," I greeted him. He smiled warmly at me and gave me a nice hug. It felt like a teddy bear hug. I love teddy bear hugs. Okay, focus Amanda, focus. I started with a light kiss on his jaw. Tilting my head, my eyes were trained on his-looking for his reaction. So far so good.

I did it again, but this time a little lower towards the base of his neck. This got a shiver out of him. Over and over, I kissed lower and lower. I think I might have even given him a hicky-though I have no i dead how since I don't know how to give those. To change it up a bit, I went back up slightly to his ear and lightly nibbled it. I got a purr as his reaction. It sounded so sexy. My hands were gripping the sides of his white wife beater loosely and his arms were care sung my elbows.

I let go of his ear and let the air coming out of my mouth hit the back of his neck, which caused a few hairs to stand. Another purr sounded from his chest and I could feel the vibrations coming from it.

"Touch Down!" I heard another girl, Sarah, scream. I giggled and put some distance between us. He looked so shocked and plesently suprised.

"Game on!" He yelled to me after I had gotten back into our hut formation.

~~~

10 to 2. That's the score, and we're currently winning. Of course the only reason for that is because we're using our feminism to our advantage. I never knew being a girl could be so awesome.

Conlan's P.O.V

"Alright boys! Huddle huddle. We seriously need a game plan cause everybody is guily for falling for the girls games," I smirked at them. I have to admit, I really don't mind loosing if that means Amanda can flirt and be sexy like that some more. DAMN, I had no idea she knew how to do that.

"What do you siggust bro?" Dakota asked. I thought for a couple second and then looked over at the girls to see Arely showing Amanda how to catch. That must mean she's gonna pass the ball to Amanda next. That's when I got an amazing idea.

"Follow my lead. Alright?" Everyone nodded my head. "Okay....BRAKE!" She shouted, throwing our hands up into the air. A couple guys bumped chests in excitement, and then we got ready to start. Prepare Amanda, prepare.

I watched as she sauntered towards me, looking very seductive. Not this time baby.

"Ready...seetttt.....hick!" just like that, Amanda ran towards where the ball was heading and started running. I just waited. I should give her a little hope that she'll score, right? 1...2...okay enough waiting.

I ran with my super speed and caught up with her instantly then went in front of her, scaring her a little.

"Oh my god! You scared me!" she screamed while holding a hand to her chest. I gave her an evil smirk that told her "I'm up to something". "Whaaattt are ya duin'?" she wondered, nervously.

"Oh...you know. Playin' some footie as the british would say," before she could respond, I went behind Amanda and picked her up bridal style.

"Conlan what are you doing?! Put me down!" I looked down at her and smiled sweetly. With a little peck on her cheek, which caused her to blush, I shook my head.

"Not a chance," with that, I super speedily ran to the other side of the football feild with Amanda in my arms and the ball in her hands. "TOUCHDOWN!" I screamed. Amanda was laughing and giggling in my arms.

"I have to admit that was pretty good Richardson," I heard Aimee say. We've always been competitive when it comes to sports. "But you're still going down!" See.

~~~

As embarrassing as it is, the girls beat us 21 to 5. It doesn't matter though, because it was all so worth it to see Amanda flirting with me a lot. Damn that was nice.

"Good game!" Amanda called to me from the other side of the feild. Once she was close enough, I brought to towards me and spun her around before giving her a long kiss.

"Come on. Let's take a shower. You stink" I joked with her.

She playfully went to hit my chest, but I caught her hand before it made contact with my torso and smirked. I hicked her up onto my shoulder and began walking to our room. "Conlan! Put. Me. Down," she gratingly told me. I think she was trying to sound threatening, but she just ended up sounding cute. I turned my head to the sit to see her a** in my face.

"Naw...I like the view,"

"Ugh," she laughed and banged her fists against my back a couple times.

~~~

Amanda's P.O.V

I had just taken a shower and now Conlan's in there taking one. He told me to just "relax" and "hang". Well okay...I'll hang.

My arse was seated on his warm and comfortable bed, while I was searching the room for something to do. My eyes landed in a little corner that seemed to hold most of his technology/electronics. There was his phone, controllers, and this weird glass thing that caught my eyes.

Curiousity got the best of me and I picked it up. I discovered it wasn't glass, because it wasn't transparent. It was black with a sliver rim and a weird circle indent with a square marking in the middle of it.

I put slight pressure in the circle square thing and the black screen lit up into a bright one. It said the time and in the background was a picture of us kissing. "Aww!" I squealed. Thats so sweet! On the bottom is said "slide screen to unlock". To unlock what? This is a picture holder, right?

I did what the screen told me and a passcode thingy popped up. What could be his password?

0000

The bar holding the passcode jiggled, but didn't show me anything else but the screen. Hmmm.

1234

The screen faded away to show me the same background from when it was locked. 1234..really Conlan, really?

The first thing I saw was this thing called "App Store" with this weird triangle thing. I touched the screen again and it open up this "App Store". It told me to "download" this thing called "Wattpad". I clicked "install now" and it asked for another password. This time it wasn't "1234". I looked at the hint and it said "a describtion of you".

conlanrocks

Nope.

conlanisawesome

Not it. I rolled my eyes.

conlanisasexybeast

Got it!

Once it finished, it told me to check out this girl "RachelFine". She had a picture of herself in her profile, and she's super pretty. I clicked on her story "After Hours" and started reading it. Oh my god this is like the best story I've ever read in my entire life ever!

I heard the door open and when I turned my head, I immediatly turned away again. Conlan was shirtless and only had a cover on his bottom half.

Since I was kind of isolated most of my life, I never went to the beach or somewhere there is a shirtless boy. Needless to say, I'm not used to shirtless guys. I've already blushed more than I have all of my life in the past few days and I don't want to do it more. What do I do? What do I do? Pretend to be asleep! Yes!

I closed my eyes and did my best not to move. Just steady your breath and maybe snore slightly. Snoring? Is that too much? Maybe...no no snoring is good.

I breathed in heavier than normal to sound like a snore. That was good yea...that was good. I took a quick peak to see if he was being fooled. He was looking at me when I took a peak. Oh no! I've been caught! No, I'll just play it off like he did see me.

"Aaammmaaannndddaaaa. I know you're awake,"

"No you don't!" I yelled. Yea, he does.

"Are you sure about that?" Think Amanda, think! Uhhhhh....

"Amanda's not here right now. Please leave a message after the beat," I waited for a couple seconds.

"Well tell Amanda..." I lifted my finger and shushed him. I waited about a minute more.

"BEEEEEEPPPPPPP!" I heard a low, sexy chuckle come from him.

"Well, Amanda. Why are you pretending to be asleep?" I could feel his presence coming closer to me.

"It's totally not because you're shirtless," oh no he's going to think I'm awake! "This is an automated system," nailed it!

I suddenly felt his body ontop of mine, but he was holding his weight so he wouldn't crush me.

"Amanda," his husky voice said slowly. "Open your eyes..." Slowly I did what he asked, but avoided looking down. "Don't be shy," he smirked at me. I shoved him lightly, but that was a mistake because now my hand is against his chest. I took a sharp in take of breath and I started to breath quicker.

We looked into each other's eyes; into each other's souls and then he leaned down to give me an urgent and hungry kiss. Let's just say...things got pretty heated...;).

A/N:

Hey guys! Oh my god they did it! Ahaha! Okay. Stay with me for a second. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT DIRTY OR WHATEVER, WRITE IT YOURSELF AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. YOU NEVER KNOW, I MIGHT JUST POST IT ON HERE (WITH YOUR PERMISSION OF COURSE). Thanks for reading that, anyways. So I was wondering if you guys think I should put this under Humor and Werewolf, instead of Teen Fiction and Werewolf. Please comment and tell me what to do! Ah! Let's try for 15.5K :). Goodbye fellow readers and have a wonderful Wednesday/New Year!

What will happen now that they...;)?

Will there be excitement at the appointing the Alpha and Luna ceromony...or something bad? DUH duh duhhhhhh!

Conlan: I JUST HAD S*X

Me: *makes that face* gross! TMI!

Conlan: It was f*cking amazing! She's f*cking amazing! Everything's f*cking amazing. Except you, of course.

Me: I would watch your back if I were you.

Conlan: Oh yea? What are you going to do? Kill me? I had s*x with my mate! I can die happy now!

Me: Don't you want children and a family?

Conlan: Well yea but...ugh. I hate you.

Me: What was that *starts typing Conlan's death scene*

Conlan: I mean....uh...you're f*cking amazing too....hehe

Me: Uhuh...and....

Conlan: And...what?

Me: *gives him the look*

Conlan: The prettiest, smartest girl in the whole world.

Me: Yea, I know! :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 594 46
(COMPLETED - EDITED - FIRST BOOK OF TRILOGY) Gina is a senior this year and something tells her that this won't be a normal year. The Jones came to t...
14.4K 715 30
Book: #1 of the: Broken Heart Series. Melinda is a weakling. According to her father. He says a person who doesn't speak could never be a leader, but...
22.3K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...