Stretford End: United And You

By WarrenMenezes

Manchester United Transfers and Club News Still working on the bio! More

Transfer Talk: Why United Should Opt For Jack Grealish over Kai Havertz
Marcus Rashford: The Red That Keeps On Giving
Transfer Talk: Do we need van de Beek?
Preview: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United
Wolves Sniff Champions League Berth
Scott Mctominay Pens New ManUtd Deal!
Preview: Manchester United vs Sheffield United
FA Cup Preview: Norwich City vs ManUtd
Preview: Brighton vs ManUtd
Angel Gomes Leaves ManUtd
Preview: ManUtd vs Bournemouth
Super Serb! Matic Pens New Deal Until 2023
Preview: Aston Villa vs Manchester United
ManUtd Women: Lucy Staniforth Joins The Red Devils
Preview: Manchester United Vs Southampton
Ona Batlle Joins ManUtd Women
Preview: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United
FA Cup Semifinal: ManUtd Vs Chelsea
The FA Cup Dream: Odion Ighalo
Preview: Manchester United Vs West Ham United
Preview: Leicester City Vs Manchester United
Transfer News: Magalhaes, Schmeichel and Jimenez
2024! Brandon Williams Signs New Contract
Preview: Manchester United Vs LASK
Sticking With Smalling
Preview: Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen
Sancho Alternatives
UEL Semis Preview: Sevilla Vs Manchester United
Rating Solskjaer's First Full Season Signings
Marc Jurado Arrives At Manchester
Martial Needs To Step-Up

Ivana Fuso Is A Red

22 0 0
By WarrenMenezes

14/07/2020

Manchester United completed the signing of Germany U19 captain, Ivana Fuso. She joins following the conclusion of her contract at Basel and has signed a two-year deal with an option to extend  for a further year.

“I’m so happy to be here, it’s a dream to sign for a club like Manchester United. Casey is a great coach and I’m looking forward to working with her and the staff, as well as meeting my new team-mates. It will be my first time playing in England, the league is very competitive and I know that being a part of this team will help me develop further as a player. I’m ready to start training and really put the hard work in ahead of the new season,” said Ivana.

The 19 year old is a versatile player and can play as a forward and in midfield. Her previous clubs include Basel and SC Freiberg. She also has represented Germany at the U17 AND U19 level and has a lot of years ahead of her to fulfill her potential.

“Ivana is a talented young attacking player with a lot of potential and I’m delighted she has signed for the club. She is an intelligent player who is fantastic in possession and will add so much to our attacking play. I’ve also been impressed with the leadership skills she possesses at such a young age and I know she will fit in well with the squad. I’d like to welcome Ivana to the team; we are all looking forward to working with her,” Casey Stoney told in the clubs official website.

Ivana Fuso becomes United’s third signing of the season after Lucy Staniforth and Ona Batlle who was announced yesterday by the club. The Red Devils have also begun their preparations for the new season as a few training pictures emerged on the clubs socials.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...