FENTY THE MENACE

By juicyrobz

'FENTY' is a certified sexy gangster and stone cold killer from the West Coast who is out for blood. She is i... More

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER II

490 28 6
By juicyrobz

"Guys?! Jason's gone!"

"Girl who the fuck is Jason?" Sasha replied. The pack of three looked at me in confusion.

"Um... I mean Dylan!" I placed my hand on my forehead.

Jordan replied. "What do you mean he's gone? Where'd he go?"

"He- he was... killed... by Fenty.

"You mean that fine girl Sasha just told me about? Girl you stay fucking with the wrong bitches. Stay getting yo heart broke. But this time it gon happen, like, literally." Kehlani said.

"Dylan is... dead?" Jordan looked mortified. "Oh my fucking God bitch I can't." His voice cracked and he walked away quickly, most likely heading back home.

Fuck, I feel for him.

"Girl you can't be fucking with this bitch! She a damn killer! She just fucking killed Dylan!" Sasha said.

"Yea you better stay away from that bitch." Kehlani agreed.

I understood every word that she was saying, but at the same time the woman is sexy as shit. However I ain't about to fuck with a bitch that kill my friends.

"Girl I'm hungry as fuck. Let's get some food forreal this time".

"No cap." Said Kehlani.

So we walked back over to the crowded line and queued up for the BBQ once again. Then my phone was ringing. I checked who it was but it was from a number I didn't recognize.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Babygirl? You hungry? I got you something."

How the fuck..?

"Come by the left street corner with the pumpkin near it."

She hung up.

Was I really about to seclude myself with this killer with supernatural powers and risk it all because she was fine as fuck? Of course.

"I gotta go pee. I'll be right back".

"Girl...whatever I got yo spot." Sasha said.

I walked down to the corner that the woman told me to, away from all the people. It was dead silent over here.

I arrived exactly where she told me to and she wasn't there, so I called her phone again.

"Where are you?"

"I'm right behind you." I looked behind me.

No the fuck you ain't.

She suddenly hung up. God why does she do that creepy shit?

I looked behind me again.

"OHHH SHIT!" I jumped for the second time tonight. I ain't hear footsteps girl what the hell???

"Here's your food babygirl." She handed me a paper plate full of jerk chicken and a burger, with some sauce on the side.

I took the plate "um thank-

"Wait hold on...". She reached out her right arm in the direction of the BBQ, and a chilled sprite appeared in her shaking hand within three seconds. She handed me the sprite.

"Ummm what the fuck am I seeing?"

"A sprite." She looked at me as if I was stupid.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"Yuh pussy".

And my pussy she will get.

"Wow...really?" I pretended to be offended.

"Mhmm", her eyes looking dead into mine. They're so pretty wow.

"Why'd you kill my friend?"

"He was looking at me for too long."

"So you kill him over some little shit? Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Cause I felt like it."

I hesitated, "so if I felt like fucking you could I?"

She smiled at me, showcasing her first sign of emotion.

"You ask too much fucking questions. The answer is yes." She winked at me. I felt my heart rate speed up. "Let's go right now", she grabbed my hand.

I wanted to go with her but my friends would realize I was gone for a while and they would become suspicious.

I released my hand from hers. "My friends are waiting for me I can't-

"If I kill your friends would they have to worry about you? I don't think so. Let's go."

Shit alright daddy.

She grabbed my hand again and walked us to a shiny black car, which looked very luxurious.

I wouldn't be surprised if her house was luxurious too, the woman is invisible, she could break into a bank with no trace left behind.

I was nervous about this, she's literally a fucking murderer, but the only thing I want her to murder is this pussy.

She entered the car. "Get yo sexy ass in here", she smirked, reaching over to the passenger door opening it for me. I got in and I shut the door.

"Where're you taking me?" I asked her.

"A place for us to fuck." She started up the car.

She drove the car with one hand and put her other hand on my thigh and gave it a little squeeze before releasing it and putting it back on the steering wheel.

I looked at her. "Don't look so scared, I won't harm you. You too sexy for that shit". She chuckled.

Call me crazy but I trusted her in this moment.

"Um by the way, how old are you?" I questioned. I noticed she did look noticeably older than me.

"Twenty four. You?"

Fuck I like older girls.

"Eighteen."

"You're old enough boo." She licked her lips.

Fuck they look so juicy.

A few minutes later, we came to a stop in a dark, dead silent neighborhood, I was slightly confused.

"Um why'd we stop?" My heart spiked.

"Yuh wanted to fuck me, right?"

"Ummm yes. Yes I want to."

"Den come'ere", she stroked my inner thigh and tried seducing me with her eyes.

I sighed in relief as my phone rang, it was Sasha. I picked up.

"Girl how long it take to piss? Where you at?"

"Had to catch up with an old friend. I'll be there soon bitch hold on." I hung up.

"Where'd you think you're going huh?" She put the doors on lock. "You wanted to fuck me now you don't? Gyal make up yuh fucking mind." The woman next to me said, irritation laced in her words. It kinda turned me on.

"Nowhere." I eased up as I felt her hand up my dress, slowly stroking my inner thigh.

"That's what I thought." She whispered in my ear.

Lawd.

She started up the car again and began driving.

After a few minutes of silence, we finally came to a stop. "This is us. Come with me."

We both exited her car and I trailed beside her. Ahead of me I saw a black gate equipped with what looked to be a keypad. While she was typing in the key code, I snuck glances her way, trying to get a clearer view of her face in the light.

She caught me. "What", she looked down at me and smirked.

"Nothing, you just tall as fuck and really pretty." I blushed.

"Thanks", she winked at me.

The gate showed a green light, and it opened automatically. "Where'd you afford to get a place like this?" I looked around her driveway in awe.

"I have my ways."

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up off the ground, and I ended up in her arms bridal style.

I giggled "put me down."

"Oh I'll put you down babygirl. Close your eyes." I listened to what the killer said and closed my eyes. She was jogging with me in her arms and I could hear her loud ass boots hit the floor. I felt myself being put down onto something soft.

"Open your eyes."

Oh my god-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...