supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[38]

4.2K 203 104
By universaja

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y e i g h t

Your eyes widened. "What?"

Taeyong just asked you who you are;

what does that supposed to mean?

"Taeyong," Johnny warned in a serious voice before looking at you and smiling reassuringly. "Don't mind him."

"Y-You must be in stress." Donghyuck immediately came to the rescue to change the topic. "Let's play with Mark!"

"Good idea!" Mark chimed in. "Let's play!"

You shook your head. "I'm not in the mo-"

"The first one not to join the game will be the It!" Donghyuck cheered. "Oh no, Mark? Y/N will be the It, what should we do then?"

"Let's run!" They both suddenly blasted away while you stood in silence.

You brushed your hair up in irritation. "You asked for this."

Without any words, you run towards their direction with a grunt.

As soon as you disappeared, Johnny grabbed Taeyong in his collar causing everyone to crowd the two guys. The place was quiet enough to hear their heavy panting that are filled with tension.

"What the hell did you just asked Y/N?" Johnny shook in anger, his eyes can even kill in one glance if someone manage to make eye contact. "She's suffering from the amount of knowledge she knows, now you're gonna ask her that?!"

"Woah, woah! Here we go again!" Taeil exclaimed. Jungwoo and Jaehyun quickly collided to hold back Johnny.

Thankfully, Taeyong isn't budging. This will be a complete war if ever he did.

He calmly removed the Super Strength's grip on him. "I'm sorry for my actions."

With those words, Johnny's tensed muscles calm down. Jungwoo and Jaehyun soon let go when they noticed the softness visible in Johnny's orbs. He sighed and patted Taeyong's shoulder.

"Sorry."

"I.. I just need to think things thoroughly." Taeyong muttered lowly before leaving everyone's sight.

He went straight at his room and locked it, making sure no one tries to check out how he's feeling. He dropped himself in the bed and released a muffled frustrated groan.

His hands balled into a fist. The fact that he holds the ability of fire makes it more dangerous when his mind is clouded.

After hours of burying himself on the bed, Taeyong went outside to have some fresh air since being in his room doesn't help one bit. He didn't know what happened for hours but his too tired to care at this moment.

He went to get himself some cold water and looked outside the balcony. The first thing that he heard is your laughter from below.

His gaze anxiously stared into your figure who's having fun with Mark and Donghyuck. Taeyong tightened his grip on the railings.

Why does everyone wants you to disappear?

How can you read other words from The Guide Book?

How can you pass through the boundary the Great Queen has made?

There must be something about you, and it kills him that he doesn't know what it is. He's scared, to be honest.

He's scared that just like the others, he'll ended up needing to kill you.

"Taeyong," He mumbled while slapping himself repeatedly. "The fuck are you thinking?"

The only way to know is to ask. Mr. Jung once said.

Taeyong wore a determined expression and went down the big halls of stairs. He ignored the stares from the other guys he passed by and successfully reached the garden without someone stopping him.

The mansion is big but he felt like he was floating while taking steps. He hastily opened the big doors. The skies are calm while the sun is taking it's turn to rest. Soon, the moon will lit up the whole place.

Taeyong balled his fist while making his way on a long path of soil where rows of beautiful flowers stood on both of his sides.

When he almost reached the door, there was suddenly a boundary that blocked him from going in. A sly smirk hung in his face.

He first bowed down to pay respect but as he stood up, an angered expression can be seen.

"The Great Queen, I know you can hear me, despite this useless boundary." He started with a sarcastic tone. "I've been serving all my loyalty to you and my respect has been all on you, you know that. I just have something to ask."

He took a step closer only for the invisible boundary to bounce a shade of white repeatedly, reminding about the line that shouldn't be cross.

"Why.. Why won't you let us pass this line? Is there something else beyond this boundary?" Taeyong smirked, annoyed. "But if we're not allowed to pass, why do you let Y/N? Why.. are you trying to harm her? Why? What's with her? Who is she?!"

The clouds suddenly form shapes as lightnings started to appear. The uncommon thunders that are in shade of red appear. Taeyong chuckled first before punching the boundary.

"You get angry when we ask you things, because you can't give an answer! What are we to you?! Puppets?!" Taeyong loudly yelled, aiming for the Queen to hear. "I just ask one thing. Who. Is. Y/N?! Is it so hard to-"

"Taeyong! Fuck!" That was Doyoung's.

Soils suddenly start to form under Taeyong's feet and wrapped on his ankle. Doyoung is in control, and it wasn't hard for him since Taeyong is being taken over his emotions and currently vulnerable.

In a span of minutes, Doyoung successfully took Taeyong away from the raging clouds. He get on act bowing down repeatedly as a sign of apology before turning to Taeyong who's sneezing from the soil that makes his nose itch.

"What kind of fuckery are you trying to do?" Doyoung hissed angrily, he could hurt Taeyong if he gets close to him. "You're making the Queen angry!"

"I don't give a shit! Not anymore!" Taeyong yelled back. "She knows what's happening about everything. She knows what makes human special!"

"Taeyong, for Pete's sake!" Doyoung's voice growled louder than the thunderous sound behind. "Y/N needs you! Your brothers need you! Yourself needs your sanity! Calm the hell down!"

"What's happening?" Jungwoo came in. "Donghyuck said he wasn't the one incharge of the- Oh hell! The Great Queen is angry!"

"This is not the right time to fight," Doyoung restrained himself and pointed at Taeyong. "Apologize now, to her."

Taeyong debated for some few seconds. He stayed quiet and when he finally have the courage to do so, the growling skies filled with thunders cleared.

The wind that once blew hard calmed down and the view slowly turns back to what originally it was; beautiful and peaceful.

The three guys turned silent because of how confused they were. They stared blankly at the skies where the sun is slowly setting. The Great Queen had..

calmed down?

Jungwoo was the first to react. "What?! She forgave without Taeyong hyung apologizing?!"

"Jungwoo, shut up." Doyoung scolded. This might just be a warning sign of something big is bound to happen.

However, minutes passed when the skies stayed calm. Taeyong awkwardly batted his eyelids.

"D-Did she really forgive me?"

"That's impossible!" Doyoung suddenly exclaimed. "You know how impossible it is to make her forgive us?"

"But.. there are no more thunderbolts?" Jungwoo innocently asked, sounding like a kid. "The Great Queen surely forgives hyung!"

Taeyong tilted his head. He isn't buying it at all. The Great Queen never forgives them easily with things. Even at minor mistakes. The skies turned black for days, or worse, for weeks.

But this time, it's different. Too unbelievable.

Taeyong admits he completely disrespected the Queen and this is all what he got; forgiveness?

"Hyung!" Jungwoo knelt down. "Your bleeding everywhere!"

Taeyong's eyes widened when he saw his arms and ankles have open wounds and it only hit him, it slowly burned like any other scar a human can have.

"Call Sicheng!" Doyoung ordered which the younger one immediately followed. He released a deep sigh, leaving Taeyong one last glance and preparing to leave.

"Yah," Taeyong called before Doyoung could completely disappear. "Won't you say sorry? You caused this?"

Doyoung scoffed. "I did that in purpose."

Taeyong can't help but to smile shortly. He surely acts childish a few minutes ago, but he just don't know what to do.

"Hyung, why did you disrespect The Queen?" Sicheng continued to scold the older one while putting his palm softly above his wounds, healing it. "She could've killed you on the spot."

"I know."

"She could've taken your ability right there."

"I know."

Sicheng rolled his eyes. "And you're okay with it?"

"I guess?" Taeyong flinched when Sicheng slapped one of his wounds. "Okay! Fine! I.. I just want to know answers. The Great Queen is part of realm. She knows the answers."

"Hyung, just be patient. Stop finding out about Y/N." Sicheng looked away. "Y/N isn't even finding out things about us."

Taeyong pused his lips. Sicheng's right, but he wasn't in his right mind when thinking things at times.

"First of all, our identity are a lot more shady than whatever Y/N has." Sicheng mumbled, as if you're beside him. "And also, Human needs us in times like this. She never had friends, and now that she finally opened up about her own thoughts, we should be able to take care of it."

"Okay, stop scolding." Taeyong snarled but was followed with a grin, the two of them laughing because of how childish they might seem. "By the way, it's been a whole day. Do I still have other wounds?"

Sicheng shrugged and nodded. "Doyoung hyung must've hurted you a lot. I'm getting tired of healing them all."

"Tss. That man couldn't stop himself." Taeyong closed his eyes and relaxed into the way his wounds gets healed.

"That's understandable. We all can't stop ourselves. We're all terrifying when we get lost in ourselves." Sicheng's voice lowered. "Not just Jungwoo hyung."

"But Jungwoo is the scariest of all though." Taeyong shuddered just by the thought of Jungwoo.

Meanwhile, you were busy eating meals in the couch while watching a specific movie. You were too focused on the screen you didn't noticed Doyoung was behind you. He sneaked from behind before peeking from above your view, aiming to surprise you.

But he failed.

You simply moved away from your first seat where Doyoung was blocking your view, "Stop disturbing me, I'm watching- Oh noooooo!"

You were overreacting over the main cast being chased that you forgot there's Doyoung who's trying to get your attention. He pouted while looking at you.

"Aish! This is why I prefer books over movies!" You yelled. "The main character is so fucking dumb!"

"Yah!" Doyoung suddenly shouted which made you flinch.

"W-What?" You looked away in fear since he looked so mad.

Wait.. he can't be mad just because I ignored him? You thought.

Your brows knit as your eyes turned into a glare. "Will you be mad because I ignored you? Tsh-

"Did you just cursed?" Doyoung crossed his arms.

You remained silent for a minute deciphering what he said. "Uhh.."

"I heard it! You cursed!" He grunted. "No matter how cool the movie or how excited you can be, you are not allowed to curse."

Your eyes turned puppy for a second but Doyoung's glare never washed off his face. By that, you know you'll never win.

You decided to just sigh and get back on watching.

"Whatever. I'll do what I want." You mumbled, ignoring Doyoung's dramatic gasp.

You were in the middle of focusing what kind of plot the movie had prepared when Doyoung, once again, peeked from above your perspective. You rolled your eyes while looking at his flipped face.

"What do you need?" You hissed, really getting annoyed. Doyoung smiled before pecking your forehead making you slightly taken aback. "W-What the h-hell are you doing?"

He didn't answer and instead gave you a peck at the tip of your nose this time. You once again flinched and the moment you opened your eyes, your gaze landed into his.

He wore a smug look first while looking at you.

You mentally melt being this close to him. Doyoung is not gonna do it, right?

But he did.

Doyoung had already pecked you on your lips and it was too late for you to react. His mischievous smile grew and did it for the second time which made your eyes grew twice wider.

"That's because one; you cursed," Doyoung stroked your head. "And most especially, because you ignored me."

He chuckled before leaving you there, hanging.

You couldn't even process what just happened. You hated it, but your heart says otherwise.

It was beating fastly as if there's no tomorrow.

Your thoughts when interrupted when Jungwoo waved the controller infront your face. You almost freaked out if it wasn't for his soft face peeking beside you.

Now, you're getting more scared of the guys suddenly peeking at you.

"The movie's done! I'm gonna flick the channel!" He informed and did as what he told you.

You slowly touched your lips and you swear you can feel your cheeks burning. But of course, it's only you who feels this way.

You know how common these things are for them.

Little did you know, Doyoung is currently locking himself in his room because of the unexplained butterflies flying in his stomach.

"Tch, still, Taeyong shouldn't have done that." You heard Taeil's voice echoed. You looked up to see him and Yuta having a deep conversation.

What did Taeyong do this time?

Yesterday, there was a sudden heavy rainfall and you heard thunderbolts, but you were told to stay away from outside for the meantime while Taeil guarded you that time.

You didn't know what exactly happened but Taeyong wasn't in the dinner table that time. And this made your suspicion grew more.

You stood up and went to eavesdrop about what's happening when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist.

Your eyes widened to see Mark pulling you somewhere. He snarled at you lightly.

"You're not allowed to listen to their conversations, young one." You gasped dramatically before slapping his hand loudly making him pout. "That hurted!"

"Stop speaking like you're older than me. We're the same age!" You groaned.

Mark scoffed. "Almost."

"What do you mean 'almost'? You're seven-"

"I'm seventeen in human form," Mark smirked. "But there's no age in our world."

Your ears perked. "Why? What's your world like?"

Right. You always know about their abilities and what triggers their weakness and strengths, but has actually zero idea of who they really are.

"Not the question for today!" Mark slumped himself on the couch. The cold breeze hugged your tiny figure while the stars light up above. "Today, we'll be enjoying ourselves."

Your brow raised. "Does that mean.. we'll be drinking?"

"Yah! Where did you learn that? We're not supposed to drink!" Mark suddenly scolded. "What I'm talking about is that we're gonna just eat and chill here!"

"Oh, okay." You rolled your eyed. "Where's Donghyuck?"

"He will be here soon." Mark reassured. He pulled a seat for you and smiled cutely. "I forgot to be gentleman for a second."

"You always do." You retorded.

Since these past few days, Donghyuck finally let you join their so-called Lee Duo and changed it into Trio.

And you can sense the stress most of the other guys are having when the three of you just approve into pranking. That rarely happens though, since you don't do pranks most of the time.

And it felt nice. It's nice to live fooling around and pranking. It's nice to live normally, like a teenager.

Maybe this is why you've grown closer to them. They make you feel like a teenage once again. You were going so attached to them that you start to believe realms and the skies. You suddenly believe things are possibly happening because there's a reason.

In other words, they gave you hope.

You hated that you received it because it might break you in the end.

But maybe the fate isn't that cruel to you, right? This is the first time you open walls for someone and they aren't going to break it, right?

"Y/N! Have some of this!" Mark raised the plate where snacks lay. You curiously bent down and checked it one by one. "This is Donghyuck's favourite. At first, it taste like shit but as you- Wait. What's that on your neck?"

You innocently looked at him. "Hmm?"

"Behind your hair." Mark gestured you to get your flowing hair away from your neck. You blinked awkwardly and did it anyway. "What's that?"

You stood up properly and blindly touched the side of your neck when you suddenly touched a part and it stinged.

You hissed in pain which made Mark immediately alert. He stood up and didn't know where to hold at that moment. His hand awkwardly float around.

"W-Where? Where? Where does it hurt?" He quickly asked.

You blew an air. "I don't know. It just hurts."

"Where did you got that scar?" Mark furrowed his brows while checking your neck.

"I don't know. I have been doing inactive things in my life for the past seventeen years so it's impossible to have a scar." You almost sounded sarcastic.

Well, being sarcastic is in your personality so can't be helped.

"It looked like a new wound." Mark blinked. "What did you do yesterday?"

"Nothing, just sleep." You sighed. "Nevermind. I'm just gonna ask Sicheng-"

"He's busy talking to Taeyong hyung." Mark couldn't say that Taeyong was also hurt since you'll surely be asking a train of questions.

You nodded. "I'll drink painkillers instead."

Mark nodded while watching you walk away. He sat back at the couch with a confused expression. It looked familiar. It might be weird but the scar looked like a logo in some ways.

He then checked upon his waist and brushed his thumb on the small sign etched in his flesh. It was like a flag for them, and together with his brothers, they all have this some where in their body.

Mark squinted his eyes for a moment. "Why does her scar and this one somehow resemble each other?"

"Mark!" Donghyuck's voice echoed. "Why the hell are you checking your own waist? Are you whipped for yourself too?"

Mark's thoughts ended and he just smiled. "Nothing."

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

i hope you like it :")

also i hope you are happy! please take care of yourself♡ i hope you know that you are a worthy person.

someday, you'll be noticed in nct menpa kskskak ive been clowned too many times i deleted some of my replie :')

anyway i hope your happyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
92.7K 4.5K 76
"In the very moment of Twilight, If you make a wish. There's a possibility it might come true." A girl wakes up after accidentally making a wish, I...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...