Blessings (Jin Centric)| By D...

By dark_eyed_warlock

COMMISSIONS OPEN | Kim Seokjin deserves more love and fanfictions. So here we are: a collection of Paid Commi... More

Introduction
Cravings (Taejin #1)
Beginning (Jinkook #1)
Trouble (Taejin #2)
Wrapped In Sheer (Jinkook #2)
A Banging Celebration (Jinmin #1) (Pt. 1/2)
Public Affairs (Jin X ML #1)
Owning You (Taejin #3)
Happy Accidents (Jinkook #3)
Selfie (Jinkook #4)
The Perfect Pose (Taejin #4)
Brother Knows Best (Jinkook #5) (Pt. 1/2)
Brother Knows Best: Prequel (Pt. 2/2)
Rogue (Jinkook #6) (Pt. 1/2)
Bought n Owned (Taejin #4)
Golden Cage (Jinkook #7) (Pt. 1/3)
Rogue (Pt. 2/2)
My Brother-in-law (Jinkook #8) (Pt. 1/2)
My Omega (Taejin #5)
Second Best (Taejin #6)
Pretty Man (Jinkook #9)
For You (Jinkook #10) (Pt. 1/2)
Golden Cage (Pt. 2/3)
Family Matters (Jinkook #11)
Last Hope (Jinkook #12) (Pt. 1/2)
Our Brother (Jin X ML #2)
For You (Pt. 2/2)
Golden Cage (Pt. 3/3)
Chase (Pt. 1/2) (Jinkook #14)
Baby Daddy (Jinkook #15)
Camboy Brother (Pt. 1/2) (Jinkook #16)
Too Much (Jinkook #17) (Pt. 1/3)
Seducing My Hyung (Jinkook #18) (Pt. 1/2)
Practice Makes Perfect (Jinkook #19) (Pt. 1/2)
Chase (Pt. 2/2)
Diamonds (Taejin #7)
My Brother-in-law (Pt. 2/2)
Last Hope (Pt. 2/2)
Under Arrest (Jinkook #20) (Pt. 1/2)
Too Much (Pt. 2/3)
Camboy Brother (Pt. 2/2)
Seducing My Hyung (Pt. 2/2)
Practice Makes Perfect (Pt. 2/2)
Under Arrest (Pt. 2/2)
Too Much (Pt. 3/3)
Pink Milk (JinxBTS #1)
Ritual For Three (Jin x Rap Line)
Hypnotized (JinKookMin #1)
Defiling The Beauty (Jinkook #21)
Captive (Jinkook #22)
Assassin's Stalker (Jinkook #23) [Pt. 1/2]
A Demon's Heaven (Namjin #1)
A Demon's Hell (Namjin #2)
Stuck At Work (Taejin #8)
Pretty in Glasses (Jinkook #24)
The Virgin Camboy (Taejin #8)
Payment in Sex (Jinkook #25)
Boyfriend Meets Husband (Taejinkook #1)
Predator (Jinkook #26)
Incubus Encounter (Jinmin #2)
A Ruined Marriage (Jinkook #27)
Hyung Knows Best (JinxBTS #2)
Strange Tradition (NamTaeJin #1)
Betrayal (Jinkook #28)
Vampire Mate (Jinkook #29)
There is a Human Among Us (JinxML #1)
Bathhouse Incidents (Namjin #3)
Assassin's Stalker (Pt. 2/2)
New Discoveries (Jinkook #30) [Pt. 1/2]
Incubus Encounter (Pt. 2/2)
New Discoveries (Pt 2/2)
Paradise (JinMinKook #2)
Blue Hour (Jinkook #31)
My Omega, You (Jinkook)
A Banging Celebration (Pt. 2/2) (Jinmin+Yoonjin)
Two Roses (Jinkook #33)
Taecher's Pets (Jin x ML #2) [Pt. 1/2]
Royal Affair (Yoonjin #1)
Sugar Addiction (Taejin #10)
Teacher's Pets [Pt. 2/2]
Hundred and One (Yoonjin #2)
Unfairytale (Taejin #11)
A Mistake (JinMinKook #3)
Red Lens (Taejin #12)
Falling (Taejin #13)
Unbound (Jinkook #34)
(Mis)Adventures of Moth Jin [Part 1/2]
Roadside Rodeo (Jinkook #35)

In Your Lap (Jinkook #13)

13.2K 263 104
By dark_eyed_warlock

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Pseudo incest, Stripper Jin, Accidental Incest, Rough Sex, A very detailed Lap dance, Confessions.

Summary:

Where Jimin and Taehyung gift Jungkook a lap dance not knowing that the lap dancer is Jungkook's step brother, Seokjin.

Words: 4490

For visual purposes: This is what Jin is wearing ;)

Kim Seokjin was adopted in the Jeon household when he was just a 17 year old teenager who had given up hope of ever coming out of that orphanage. It was then that a little kid of 12 had found him in the dining room of that orphanage and shyly asked,

"I'm alone and my parents are looking for a friend for me", his eyes that seemed to hold Universe had looked up at Seokjin with awe and hope, "Will pretty Hyung become my friend?"

And that was how Seokjin found himself parents and a little brother.

Seven years they lived in happiness. Though their financial condition was not the best and Seokjin had sacrificed his own education so Jungkook could study, they were still a content family.

After seven years, Seokjin lost his parents again.

~

"Kim Seokjin!" the man turned around to look at the manager, "We have a special guest coming today! Make sure to please them!"

Seokjin nodded before he picked up a red lipstick. As he applied the cheap product, he thought back to what had put him in this situation.

Jungkook was just 19 when they lost their everything. He had a college to attend and so many other needs. Seokjin owed him, Seokjin owed his parents for the happiness of seven years. So to support Jungkook until the younger became stable on his own, Seokjin decided to work. Because he had no education, he had very limited options.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone vibrated. Seokjin picked up and smiled when he found it was Jungkook calling him.

"Hello, Kookie."

"Hyung!"

Seokjin grinned at the whiny tone.

"Hyung where are you?! I'm turning 21 in a few hours!"

When did his little Kookie grew so big?

"Hyung is working, Kookie. I'll be there before the clock strikes 12, okay?"

"But why are you working so late?!"

Seokjin sighed silently.

"Hyung wants to buy you an amazing gift for your birthday, so I have to work extra today."

It was silent on the other side and Seokjin thought Jungkook had disconnected the call.

"I'm sorry, Hyung..."

Seokjin tsked.

"Why is my Kookie sorry? You have no reason to be sorry. Don't over think, okay? I will be free in a few hours."

"... I love you."

Seokjin grinned wide.

"I love my Kookie as well."

He frowned when he heard a disappointed sigh from the other side but before he could say anything, the younger had disconnected the call.

Now as Seokjin looked down at his phone, he could only see the wallpaper of his phone.

It was a picture of Jungkook, shirtless Jungkook, to be precise. His Kookie had gotten a tattoo on his chest and proudly showed it off to his Hyung. The happiness on his face was so beautiful, Seokjin was forced to click a picture and make it his wallpaper. He should probably remove it, considering his Kookie's naked chest made him feel things he should not feel for his little brother, but Jungkook's smile was just so wide and innocent that he could not bring himself to actually remove it.

With a sigh, he locked his phone and got back to doing his makeup.

This night was important.

~

"What happened?" Taehyung asked from where he was sitting on the passenger seat.

"Every time I say I love him", Jungkook pocketed his phone, "he thinks it's a brotherly I love you."

"You always call him Hyung", Jimin said from where he was driving the car, "Call him by his name and then say I love you."

"One, I like calling him Hyung. Two, that will scare him away so bad", Jungkook ran a hand through his hair.

"Well, being subtle is not doing anything for you", Taehyung pointed out, "You literally grope his ass every day and he thinks it is a 'stress reliever' for you."

"I could eat his ass and he would still think it's a 'brotherly stress reliever'."

Jimin and Taehyung laughed at that before the older of the two sobered.

"I'm telling you, you have to be forward with him. He only thinks of you as a brother. And I really don't think he will run away from you, he loves you too much for that."

"I never thought of him as a brother! I asked him to be my friend when I first met him. Hell, when I turned 18, I said I wanted to marry him. How much more forward do I need to be?!"

Taehyung laughed loudly at that, "Sucks to be you, man. In love with your step brother? That's some Wattpad shit. Whatever, we are here now. So let's get your mind off of such things."

"Where is here?" Jungkook asked, looking out the window.

"It's a high class club. We visit it often", Jimin informed as the three got off the car, "Though we are mostly into strip tease, I have seen a lap dancer in there whose body is just like your brother's."

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a confused face, "Huh?"

Taehyung slung a hand over his boyfriend's shoulder and grinned at Jungkook, "Since you cannot get your brother, we thought we can help you get a lap dancer who looks just like your brother. Aren't we amazing friends?"

Jungkook eyed the two with suspicious eyes.

"Are you sure it's... Safe? And this club looks really expensive..."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "It's your early birthday gift! So don't worry about money and shit. And about safety, you will both be wearing masks so the identity is never revealed. I also checked with the manager and this guy has been working here for two years now, he is trustworthy."

Jungkook looked up at the tall building and thought back to how hot Seokjin is with his dainty waist and majestic shoulders. If this guy is even half of how amazing his Hyung's body is, he would take the chance and enjoy this after all.

"Well", Jungkook looked at his friends, "couldn't hurt to try."

~

Jungkook was made to sit in a comfortable chair with wood arm rests and cushioned bottom. He fiddled with his mask a bit, trying to set it properly on his face. Jimin and Taehyung had gone to the stripper section and they all decided to meet after an hour. As he was popping a few buttons of his shirt open to get more comfortable, the door to the far left opened.

A man with a black mask wearing a black, velvet coat entered the room. Jungkook's breath hitched at how juicy his red lips looked. The man gave him one look before moving towards the music system. He pressed a button before stalking towards Jungkook.

His heels clanged and overlapped with the ones in the song. He unbuttoned his coat and let it fall as the music started. Jungkook's throat went dry. This man really had a body like his brother's.

Oh, if only Jungkook knew.

~

Seokjin had chosen Dance For You by Beyoncé because not only was that song perfect for lap dance, it also made him feel confident.

Jungkook gulped as Seokjin came towards him. The older man let his hand glide on Jungkook's arm as Beyonce started singing. He felt the bulging muscles under his fingertips, moving his hands up and up until he reached the shoulder. Seokjin then got behind Jungkook and put his hands on both side of the shoulders before he slid them down Jungkook's chest, making a V shape as his hands met just below the hard pecs.

"Enjoy the show", he whispered in Jungkook's ear. The younger shivered at the warm breath, "But no touching."

Jungkook groaned when Seokjin brushed a hand down the back of his neck, earning a soft chuckle from Seokjin. The older man then continued to round Jungkook's body, now gliding his hand down the other arm until he stood in from of him, feet apart so Jungkook could clearly see the small bulge in his panties.

Seokjin came forward before sliding his one knee on the chair then the other, hands holding Jungkook's shoulder for support. Legs covered in stockings framed legs covered in blood red jeans. Jungkook raised his head as Seokjin came closer to his face, close enough to smell his chocolaty breath and his vanilla body perfume. He groaned at the delicious combination, wanting to put his hands on the dainty waist but Seokjin pinned his wrists to the arm rests.

"Na uh, don't be a bad boy", Seokjin whispered, just a breath away from his lips. He slowly lowered his hips until his ass hovered just an inch above Jungkook's semi hard cock. Still pinning Jungkook's wrists, Seokjin started rolling his hips.

"Fuck", Jungkook whispered as Seokjin moved his hips in slow and sensual circles. He looked down where Seokjin's own cock was semi hard and tried half heartedly to free his wrists. The older man chuckled and leaned down, lips just an inch from his lips.

"Control yourself, little one", Seokjin breathed out, smiling when goosebumps broke out on Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook just gulped, letting Seokjin move like some incubus over his body. He gasped when Seokjin thrust his hips forward, just barely grazing his cock on Jungkook's abs. The younger one gripped the arm rest tightly.

Seokjin then left his wrists, gliding his hand up Jungkook's arm and sideways on his shoulders until he cupped Jungkook's neck. Seokjin let the warm grip stay there for a while as he rolled down his hips in quick circles, occasionally interrupting it by thrusting back and forth.

Jungkook's eyes darkened as Seokjin smoothed his hand down his chest, groping both of his pecs. He arched slightly into the touch, causing the red lips to set themselves in a smirk. As Seokjin moved his hands further down, he stopped rolling his hips and gently eased both of his legs down as well.

"Good boy", he praised directly on Jungkook's crotch. Seokjin was now kneeling between Jungkook's spread legs, hands splayed on the hips bones and mouth breathing on top of the tent in Jungkook's jeans, "So good for me."

Jungkook clenched his fists to stop himself from bucking up. Seokjin smiled seductively and started moving his hands down Jungkook's legs.

His hands moved down much slower now, with a lot more pressure. Jungkook whimpered when Seokjin opened his mouth and breathed on his crotch. The older man then looked up, staring right into Jungkook's eyes. He slowly lolled his tongue out as his thumbs digged into the meat of Jungkook's inner thighs.

"Fuck fuck fuck", Jungkook's moan made the corners of Seokjin's mouth quirk up. The hands massaged Jungkook's thighs as Seokjin closed his eyes and made a licking motion, tongue not coming in contact with Jungkook's jeans. He tilted his head left and right, licking the air right above the clothed cock.

Seokjin kept licking the air until Jungkook looked two seconds away from snapping. He then glided his hands down, looking up with dark eyes. Jungkook was panting now as hands moved down his calf before leaving his body completely. He watched with hooded eyes as Seokjin's got up on his feet, his panties tented obscenely as it struggled to contain his hard cock.

"So pretty", Jungkook whispered. Seokjin blushed hotly before he slowly turned around so his fat ass was visible to the younger. He then placed his hands on his stomach and slid them down his legs, bending forward and letting his panties stretch hotly across his ass. He shook his bottom side to side, earning a loud groan from Jungkook. Seokjin looked back to find the younger groping his cock.

"Tsk, I said no touching", he said with a smirk, watching with mirth how Jungkook pouted before moving his hand away and back on the arm rest. Seokjin smiled and straightened up.

Jungkook squeaked softly when the man moved to sit on his lap. With the support of the arm rests and his own thighs, Seokjin just hovered over his lap, not sitting down completely. But he let his body slow descend until his back rested on Jungkook's torso and his head was on his shoulders.

"You like this?" he breathed out to the man who was staring at him, "Like my ass."

In this position, Jungkook could see Seokjin's entire body splayed on top of him. He could see the brown nipples hidden by the cups of his bra, the way his abs clenched to maintain the position, his straining thighs and his long legs clad in stockings.

Seokjin then grinded his hips in the air. Jungkook moaned, moving his hips in circles below Seokjin, not daring to buck up. But the older man decided to be a tease and pushed his ass down until it grazed Jungkook's hard cock.

"How does it feel, little one?" Seokjin smiled, lips almost touching the sweaty skin of Jungkook's neck, "Does my ass feel--ah!"

Jungkook had taken hold of Seokjin's thighs, spreading it open as he thrust his hips up. Seokjin moaned as the younger rolled his hips and ground on his ass, making his entire body erupt in goosebumps.

"You-- ah!" Seokjin bit his lip, grinding down with desperation, "You love to break rules, huh?"

"Don't pretend as if you are not rubbing your ass on my crotch", Jungkook whispered, turning his head to press his lips against the sharp jaw, "If you want to stop, just say the word."

And that was the thing: Seokjin did not want to stop.

He had never done anything like this with any customer before. Even when they tried to rut against him, he had stopped them and threatened to call security. But he wanted to get fucked by this man.

Why?

Well, because this man looked so much like Jungkook.

Except his cherry red hair and the fact that Jungkook could not afford to come into this club, this man looked exactly like his little brother. And Seokjin, no matter how much he had tried to suppress his desires, could not deny that he wanted to be ravished by his little Kookie.

He will never do anything to Jungkook. But he could allow himself to take pleasure from this man and fulfill his desires. Maybe then his perverted fantasy of having sex with his own brother will leave his mind forever.

"Don't stop", Seokjin gasped, grinding down with vigor, "Don't you dare stop."

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked with a deep growl, hands holding the plush thighs hard enough to leave marks, "Tell me, what do you want me to do to you?"

Seokjin whimpered, rubbing the hard cock between his cheeks, "Fuck me."

The younger man growled and attached his mouth on the pink neck. Seokjin yelped before reaching down to shove his panties and stockings below his ass.

"So pretty", Jungkook growled, palming the exposed skin. The ass was soft and peachy, fitting perfectly in his hands, "How many people have fucked this sweet ass? How many customers have taken you right here in this seat?"

Seokjin moaned softly. It got louder as Jungkook released his own cock and slapped it on his crack.

"Not many", he gasped, rolling his hips down until both of them moaned as Jungkook's cock rubbed at his small hole, "Not any customer."

"Mmm, I'm happy to know I'm a special case", Jungkook smiled. He looked at his bite that was quickly turning dark red. It awoke something primal in him and he again latched onto that neck again, needing to leave his marks on it.

"You-- oh -- you are a biter, huh", Seokjin smiled, enjoying the heat between his ass cheeks. He did not realise that Jungkook's bites were leaving lasting marks, "We need lube and condom. I'm not-- ah! I'm not fucking without it."

Jungkook hummed on his skin. After a few minutes of shuffling, Seokjin heard the sound of foil being ripped.

"Came prepared, huh", he grinned, turning his head to lick along the shell of Jungkook's ear, "Were you that desperate to fuck me?"

"My f-friends asked me to keep these", Jungkook's broken whispered brought a pleased sparkle in Seokjin eyes. But before he could tease more, cold and lubed finger was slowly inserted in his ass.

"O-oh", Seokjin moaned before pushing back on that finger, "Yes yes! More, give me more. I can take it-- ah!! Yes!"

Jungkook lapped at his marks as fucked the soft hole with three fingers, "Hook your legs over the arm rests."

Seokjin nodded eagerly. He shoved the rest of his panties and stockings down before spreading his legs so wide it made him blush.

"So shameless", Jungkook whispered, prepping kisses on the broad shoulders. This man really looked so much like his brother, "You really are ready to get fucked by a complete stranger, huh? Tsk, so desperate for cock."

Seokjin cried out as Jungkook carelessly pulled his fingers out and wiped them on his thighs. The older man raised his hips until the tip poked at his hole.

"Take your time", Jungkook whispered on his skin. But Seokjin was desperate for cock.

"Ah!" the older screamed as he slid down the thick cock. He did not stop until the entire length was nestled inside his body. Jungkook growled and held his thighs, fingers splayed out and almost touching his balls.

"So needy, are you that hungry for cock?" Jungkook spoke through broken breaths.

"Yes! I-- Ngh!" Seokjin's eyes rolled back when Jungkook's cock brushed against his prostate, "I need c-cock. Been so l-long."

Jungkook panted against the shoulder before he started bucking up his hips aggressively. Seokjin, with his knees hooked on the arm rest, could do nothing but take the punishing thrusts. His moans rang in the entire room, making blush flow down his neck and to his chest.

"You are beautiful", Jungkook complimented as he saw the way pink blush surrounded the brown and pointy bud. He reached up to pinch it, "And so warm inside your ass."

Seokjin screamed and thrashed around as his nipple was played with.

"Sensitive?" Jungkook asked, now just massaging the chest.

"Y-yeah", Seokjin gasped, turning his head to stare at Jungkook, "But keep going."

Jungkook grinned, his hips never faltering and pinched and pulled the pointy bud. He saw the way Seokjin's lips fell open and he moaned lewdly. The red lipstick was smeared, making the man look ethereal. He was tempted to kiss the man but...

"I don't kiss my partners", Jungkook breathed out, sweat rolling down his temples as his hips worked faster and faster to bring them both pleasure, "Don't get offended."

"It's alright", Seokjin smiled before gasping, "I-- ah! There! I don't kiss my p-partners as well."

Jungkook smiled and instead kissed the man's throat, just above his collar. Seokjin panted heavily and bit the top of Jungkook's ear before dragging his tongue down and sucking the lobe.

"You- fuck!" Whatever Seokjin was about to say got lost in his scream as Jungkook reached down with his other hand to rub his hard and leaking cock, "Yes! F-ah! More!"

"You moan so prettily", Jungkook rubbed the sensitive head of his cock, his other hand pulling and pinching the sensitive nipple, "Beg me to let you cum."

Seokjin arched his back as Jungkook continued to slam in his head and stroke his cock from the head to the root and back again.

"Please let me cum on your cock!", Seokjin cried, panting loudly and moaning as he was brought closer and closer to release.

"You can do better", Jungkook whispered, digging his finger in the slit. Seokjin whimpered, throwing his head back and forth at the intense pleasure.

"Make me c-cum on your thick cock as fuck me with it!" Seokjin sweetly moaned, "Please, it's so g-good! I want to cum and squeeze your cock until you release in m-me."

Jungkook groaned, shoving his face in Seokjin's neck. He inhaled the sweet vanilla scent, hips increasing in their pace until the sound of skin slapping against skin drowned any other sound. Seokjin screamed, barely holding onto his sanity.

"Fuck me until I cum for you--- AH!" Seokjin screamed until his voice broke as he came in ribbons. Jungkook made him release all of his seeds on Seokjin's clenched chest, some going as far as to land on his chest before dripping down and collecting in the black bra.

"So... tight", Jungkook groaned and buried himself to the root. He shook and panted as his cock spurted thick, hot cum in the fluttering hole. Seokjin moaned as his body was heated up and filled thoroughly.

They laid there for a while, both catching their breath. Seokjin turned his head to praise the younger man when his eyes caught the something.

The younger's shirt was opened just enough that from where Seokjin was, he could see his chest. On the sweaty and pink skin was the swirling black of a familiar tattoo.

No, Seokjin subtly tucked at the shirt and revealed more of that tattoo, no, please. It cannot be.

"That was so good", Jungkook panted. He whimpered when the man above him gently got up and off his cock, "Hey, you okay?"

Seokjin knew that if he kept quiet, Jungkook would get worried.

"Do you realise how long we have been here?" He gasped as he walked to his discarded black jacket, "It is so late, I have to go back home."

Jungkook looked down at his watch to realise that it made be almost 90 minutes since he came here.

"Wow, I did not realise its been that long", he smiled before looking at the other man with concern, "Are you going to be okay? You won't get in trouble for this, right?"

Seokjin smiled and shook his head as he buttoned up his jacket, "Nah, it's alright. Just give me a good rating."

He did not dare look nervous or horrified.

It's alright. Anyone can have a tattoo there. Its not unique by any chance. Kookie literally got the most common one. It does not prove anything.

"Um", Jungkook gently tucked himself in, flinching at the over sensitivity, "Thanks for... this. I turn 21 in two hours and you made my birthday really nice. Thank you for that."

Anyone can have their 21st birthday on the same day as Jungkook. This is not a big deal. This proves nothing.

Seokjin smiled widely and came towards the younger. He leaned sideways and kissed the man on his cheek.

"Happy birthday, baby. Enjoy your day", Seokjin grinned and pinched his other cheek before turning around and going out the door.

~

Seokjin reached his house in a breathless panic. He breathed a sigh of relief when he realised that Jungkook had not came home yet and fifteen minutes were left before midnight.

"Calm down, Seokjin. So many people who have that tattoo can have their 21st birthday same day as Jungkook", Seokjin talked to himself as wiped the sweat away from his brows, "That was not Jungkook. My Kookie has black hair and he cannot afford to-"

"Hyung!"

Seokjin took a deep breath, put a wide smile on his face and turned around.

"Kook--"

"You're here!" Jungkook came inside the living room.

"Your hair..." Seokjin looked at his hair with horrified eyes.

"Oh, you like them?" The younger ran a hand through his cheery red hair, "Jimin and Tae asked me to dye it. They also took to me an amazing... uh, club today."

Jungkook cannot afford it. But Jimin and Taehyung can.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked confused as his Hyung ran to his room, "Hyung are you okay?"

Seokjin ran to his bathroom and splashed water on his face.

No! No it cannot be true! I... My kookie. How can I do that to my precious Jungkook?!

He splashed his face with more water until he had drenched his shirt with it. Seokjin panted, holding onto the sink to stop himself from falling down on the floor.

"Hyung!"

Seokjin cursed because he had forgotten to close the door and Jungkook came running to stand behind him.

"Hyung, you look so pale! Did you eat something--"

When Jungkook did not say anything more, Seokjin looked up. He could see the younger man in the mirror staring at something on his neck. Seokjin frowned and moved to look at his neck where he found red and fresh bites.

"Jung--"

"That was you."

Seokjin closed his eyes.

There was no denying it anymore.

"I'm sorry", he whispered, tears dripping down his eyes, "If I had known... I'm sorry. I know you are disgusted-"

Seokjin gasped as he was turned around and engulfed in a hug.

"This", his heart broke when Jungkook sobbed, "this is how you afford my education?"

Seokjin's hand were motionless by his side. He did not return the hug, he did not want to touch his Kookie after what he had done.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook pulled back from the hug and looked at Seokjin with shocked and angry eyes.

"Why are you saying sorry?!" He asked before cupping Seokjin's face, "I should be apologizing! I wast away the money you work so hard to earn!"

"You do not waste the money", Seokjin covered Jungkook's hand with his own, "Living your life the way you want is not wasting money."

"At the expense of you working in that club?" Jungkook whispered. Seokjin's eyes dropped down to his shoes.

"I know you're disgusted; both by my job and by what I did today--"

"I wanted that."

Seokjin sighed and shook his head, "You did not know it was me."

"If I had known it was you", Jungkook smiled a watery smile, "I would have kissed you."

Seokjin slowly moved his head up and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Kookie..."

"I love you", Jungkook whispered, eyes dark and sparkly, "and this is not a brotherly I love you. I love you like a lover."

Seokjin stood there, frozen in shock. Jungkook watched his eyes as emotions- surprise, guilt, hope, shame, fear -all flowed through the honey pots. After what seemed liked ages, Seokjin slowly lowered his hands.

But Jungkook caught them.

"Please, give me a chance", Jungkook begged.

Seokjin looked conflicted, "Kookie, we are..."

"I know, but I never looked at you like a brother. Even the first time, I said I wanted you as a friend."

The older man was not sure what to do. His own guilt weighed him down.

"Just one chance", Jungkook pleaded, "just give me one chance to treat you like a lover. Just one."

Seokjin watched how Jungkook slowly came closer and closer. He did not stop the younger man. When lips pressed against his own, Seokjin returned the kiss. The two softly moaned as they finally got what they wanted.

As Jungkook pulled away, looking happy and satisfied and hopeful, Seokjin took a deep breath before smiling.

"Okay. I'll give you one chance."

This was really difficult to write. I had to do so much research and prep because I have never written lap dancing anymore.

I hope it was good enough for you all ^^

- Dew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 16.5K 52
sugasweet: lets chat! ( ^_^)/♡ #dm #sugasweet #chat #newfriends jiminie retweeted your tweet. jiminie favourited your tweet. A YoonMin fic with sho...
535K 45.5K 54
A story in which Kim Seokjin is sent to the King's quarters to service his needs and multiply his bloodline. Cover by: luvjooniedimples
21.2K 751 35
My current book(seokjin centric oneshot's (Jin×bangtan)) will pass the 200 chapter mark soon so I am shifting some of the chapters from that book to...
180K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.