Villain Or Victim?

By siabi23

Blu Anderson, the villain of the story or is he the victim?what will happen when he decides to give up on wha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

16

5.1K 180 59
By siabi23

Andy's pov

Seeing him being surprise and with that teary eyes after receiving the flowers broke my heart. I can't believe Oliver never gave him flowers. Not even on their anniversaries?? How heartless can he be? I know that Blu took the wrong way to get him but that doesn't give him the liberty to neglect him to the extend that even this little gestures startle Blu. If only i came sooner maybe i could have supported him emotionally.
I won't give up this time. I won't let you hurt Blu again Oliver.

Third person

As they were walking towards the park, Andy couldn't help but admire how beautiful Blu looked. Blu's height perfect for him to hold and to let Blu hear how he made his heart thump. His raven black hair all so shiny in the setting sun and his milk like skin, oh so fair and spotless and the sunlight hitting his big grey eyes making it more visible for Andy to see those hidden tears which made his heart clench. Blu's hand perfectly fitting with his and looking at him holding the flowers so dear to him made Andy's heart flutter more. How could Oliver not notice that, Andy thought to himself.

B(Blu): how long are you planning to hold my hand? I'm not a patient you know... (raising his eyebrows)

A(Andy): you don't have to be a patient for me to hold your hand...i can if I  want to..

B: hahahaha.. is that so? Aren't you being cheeky now?

A: I'm not. You should start getting used to this..smirk

B: what do you mean?

A: I'll be here for quite some time so you should get used to it.

'And this time i mean for a very very long time '

B:......

A:  Blu? Blu?

B: ah.. Yes..yes. what did you say?

A: nothing. Are you okay? Should I bring the car over?. Maybe taking a walk is still too hard on your body..you stay right here I'll go over and..

B: Ann...I'm  fine. You're overreacting. I was just lost in my thoughts that's all. And we're almost there, see.

A: you let me know if you feel the slightest pain anywhere or if you're dizzy.

B: sure...I can't imagine the face of Dave when you get a good scolding if anything were to happen to me..Chuckle...

A: that sure is making you laugh huh..raise eyebrow
'if me getting scolded will make you laugh then I'd rather be scolded my whole life ' smile.

B: we are here. Finally. How long has it been . The last time I was here was with you. You remember?

A: of course I do. It was a week before your wedding. I could never forget that. You looked the happiest that day.

B: i was wasn't I...sigh

A:'...'

B: here. Let's sit on this bench where we sat the last time. It feels so nostalgic

A:ahh... it sure does.

B: '....'

They both sat there with their own thoughts enjoying the peace whilst the soft wind blowing, making the maple leaves fall which led to one landing on top of Blu's head.
Andy reaches his hand to remove that fallen leaf..

B: ..what?

A: you've got a leaf on your head..here.. Isn't this a pretty one...hmm

B: emm..Ann

A: yeah?

B:why didn't you come to visit me all this  years? You know i really needed my best buddy.

A: I got caught up in my company's work. Dad retired early and I  had to take over the company. I really wanted to visit you but i just couldn't make it.

'i really did want to but coming back and seeing you with Oliver ,i just couldn't. I'd wished you every happiness in your life but witnessing you building that life with someone else was too much for me. I couldn't take that pain. I'm sorry Blu. I really am.'

B: of course i understand. You had to take over the company and you can't abandon your responsibility. But I'm glad that you still kept in touch whilst the busy schedule.

A: I'm glad that you didn't ignore me after your marriage...and you're more important to me than any company(the last words in a whisper)

B: huh.. What did you say?

A: that I'm glad you didn't ignore me..smile.

B: is that all? I thought I heard you say something more..

A: do you want me to? Smirk..

B: laughter... Oh hell no..

A: you want me to get you a drink?

B: no. I'm so full. So, after all this years you haven't found yourself a partner?

A: I'm just too good for everyone...hahaha

B: come on. Tell me. It's impossible that no one has caught your attention so far....(raise eyebrow)

A: an airhead log did caught my attention though...

B: i don't know why i even try. I can never have a serious conversation with you.....tsk...

A:  'an airhead did caught my attention. In fact he has my heart wrapped up in his hands. You really are an airhead. How can you be so oblivious '......smile

B: what are you smiling for?  You look like an idiot......chuckle

A: why? Does my smile make your heart skip a beat.... Smirk

B: hahahaha... You wish.

A: it's getting late. We should head back. I don't want to hear an earful from Dave if you were to catch a cold.

Andy stood up and reached out his hand...

A: come on. Let's head back.

Blu raised his eyebrows...

B: I'm not that sick you know. I can stand on own own...

A: come on Blu my hands are getting frozen..

B: sigh! I can never win against you.

Andy pulled up Blu and..

A: you're sick and yet still heavy.. Ah..my back hurts.

B: shut up (dramatically)

A: you've to make me your special coffee. And a cookie or two won't  hurt..

B: aren't you being too demanding. Making a sick person make you coffee...tsk

A: but you just said that you're not..

B: .....(eyeroll)...but you have to help me.

A: you bet i will.

B: sigh! i wonder though.

A: i can't  wait to reach home. This windy weather with your coffee and you by my side...haaaahh.. just what I  always wanted..

B: huh... You're so weird today. Did overworking pushed you to the edge of you taking drugs?? (sarcastically)

A: oh Blu!! You're my therapy.. (raising his arms)

B: gosh! Get a hold on yourself..chuckle.

As they reached their car they headed home with Andy flirting and Blu being an airhead and too oblivious to the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 211 12
Abigale isn't what you call pretty, or bright. She's average, with the below average schooling . Abi gets bullied for her nerdy appearance, and her h...
84K 7.6K 165
Blu never liked his bestfriend, AnneMarie, having a crush on Mr.Popular of their school, Robin Akage. Robin is a jerk, and he even admits it himself...
75K 3.5K 52
[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that I didn't warn you and this is also a ro...