chance connection |1| [zarry]...

Af writing_yrraz

zain accidentally texts the wrong number and somehow ends up with a boyfriend. a zarry au that starts out as... Mere

one
two
three
three.one
four
five
five.one
six
six.one
seven
eight
nine
nine.one
ten
eleven
eleven.one
twelve
thirteen
thirteen.one
fourteen
fourteen.one
fifteen
fifteen.one
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty.one
twentyone
twentyone.one
twentytwo
twentytwo.one
twentythree
twentythree.one
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentyfive.one
twentyfive.two
twentysix
twentysix.one
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentyeight.one
twentynine
twentynine.one
twentynine.two
thirty
thirtyone
thirtyone.one
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtythree.one
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtyfive.one
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyseven.one
thirtyeight
thirtynine
fourty
fourtyone
fourtytwo
fourtythree
fourtythree.one
fourtyfour
fourtyfour.one
fourtyfive
fourtysix
fourtyseven
fourtyeight
fourtyeight.one
fourtynine
fifty
fifty.one
fiftyone
fiftyone.one
fiftytwo
fiftytwo.one
fiftythree
fiftythree.one
fiftyfour
fiftyfive
fiftysix
fiftyseven
fiftyeight
fiftyeight.one
fitynine
fiftynine.one
sixty
sixtyone
sixtyone.one
sixtyone.two
sixtytwo
sixtythree
sixtyfour
sixtyfive
sixtyfive.one
sixtysix
sixtyseven
sixtyeight
sixtyeight.one
sixtynine
seventy
seventyone
seventytwo
seventythree
seventyfour
seventyfive
seventysix
seventyseven
seventyeight
seventyeight.one
seventynine
eighty
eightyone
eightytwo
eightythree
eightyfour
eightyfour.one
eightyfive
eightysix
eightyseven
eightyeight
eightynine
eightynine.one
ninety
ninty.one
ninetyone
ninetytwo
nintytwo.one
ninetythree
nintythree.one
ninetyfour
ninetyfour.one
ninetyfive
ninetysix
ninetyseven
ninetyeight
ninetyeight.one
ninetynine
onehundred
onehundred.one
onehundredone
onehundredtwo
onehundredthree
onehundredthree.one
onehundredfour
onehundredfive
onehundredsix
onehundredseven
onehundredseven.one
onehundredeight
onehundrednine
onehundredten
onehundredten.one
onehundredeleven
onehundredtwelve.one
onehundredthirteen
onehundredfourteen
onehundredfifteen
onehundredsixteen
onehundredseventeen
onehundredseventeen.one
onehundredeighteen
onehundrednineteen
onehundredtwenty
onehundredtwentyone
onehundredtwentytwo
onehundredtwentytwo.one
onehundredtwentythree
onehundredtwentyfour
onehundredtwentyfive
onehundredtwentyfive.one
onehundredtwentysix
onehundredtwentyseven
onehundredtwentyeight
onehundredtwentynine
onehundredtwentynine.one
onehundredthirty
onehundredthirtyone
onehundredthirtytwo
onehundredthirtythree
onehundredthirtyfour
onehundredthirtyfive
onehundredthirtysix
onehundredthirtyseven
onehundredthirtyeight
onehundredthirtynine
onehundredfourty
onehundredfourtyone
onehundredfourtytwo
onehundredfourtythree
onehundredfourtyfour
onehundredfourtyfive
onehundredfourtysix
onehundredfourtyseven
onehundredfourtyeight

onehundredtwelve

2.2K 111 90
Af writing_yrraz

"You're so lazy," Harry laughs, as soon as he opens the bedroom door and catches sight of Zain lying in bed. He's still sweaty and still panting from his run, drinking large gulps of water from his water bottle and looking way too good for the huge dork he is.

"Be glad I'm up. I'm going back to the monster tomorrow, I gotta use the time," Zain shrugs with a yawn, appreciating Harry's thighs in the tight leggings he wears under his running shorts now that it's cold outside. He pauses the movie he has been watching mostly to have some background noise and reaches out towards Harry, trying to pull him closer by his shirt.

"Nope," Harry laughs, dancing out of reach and wiggling his arse. "Lazy people don't get to grope me."

"So what, I have to go on a run to grope you?" Zain snorts. "Not gonna happen."

"You could do yoga with me," Harry shrugs, throwing his sweaty clothes into the bathroom and showing off all his nicely glistening and tan skin.

"Yeah, no," Zain say, turning the movie back on. Harry can probably see right through him because he doesn't even bother looking away from Harry. "I'll watch you do yoga and that's as far as I'm willing to go."

"Boring," Harry laughs, vanishing completely into the bathroom. "Yoga is fun! Even Freddie thinks so."

"Freddie thinks it's making animal noises and being silly," Zain calls into the bathroom. "I know that it's exercise."

"Lazy!" Harry calls over the sound of the shower. "Are you gonna have breakfast with me or what?"

"Considering it. Do I get to grope you?"

Harry laughs loudly. Zain can see his dimples even with Harry out of eye sight. "Maybe!" he calls back, turning the shower off.

Zain watches him dry himself and brush his teeth, dancing around a little and flashing Zain a smile whenever he turns in his direction, foam dripping from the corner of his mouth.

He gets up, stretching, and scratches his belly.

"Hi, sweetheart," Zain says softly, catching Harry around the waist and turning him around, kissing his minty lips, running his hand over Harry's sides.

"Hi, sugar," Harry grins when they break the kiss.

"Nope," Zain says, kissing his jaw.

"But why ever not, stud muffin?" Harry laughs, wiggling away when Zain softly bites the tendon on his neck in punishment.

"Did you google 'what to call your boyfriend'?" he asks amused, picking up his toothbrush.

"'The cutest nicknames to call your boyfriend' actually," Harry grins. "They have wonderful suggestions, oreo."

Zain snorts. "Oreo?" he asks. "Seriously?"

"The internet has loads of great ideas, cupcake," Harry shrugs.

"Feel free to stop any time," Zain says, bending down to rinse out his mouth.

"Maybe later. Come on, get dressed, I'm hungry," Harry says, hurrying into the bedroom and starting to rifle through his clothes, pulling on jogging pants and a t-shirt.

Zain follows him to get dressed, grabbing one of Harry's t-shirts as well. He has a better selection and he likes his clothes slightly oversized, necklines stretched out comfortably.

"Breakfast," Harry says, attaching himself to Zain's neck. "Breakfast, muffin."

"I'm gonna pretend you want a breakfast muffin, muffin," Zain laughs, covering Harry's hands with his own and pulling him down the stairs after him.

🌱

"Why are you all frowny, babes," Zain yawns, stroking Harry's hair as keeping half an eye on the telly. Jim and Dwight were always fun together.

"We didn't have sex yesterday," Harry blurts, like he's been sitting on it. "Nor this morning."

"Ok?" Zain laughs. "Are you deprived, my horny brat."

"No," Harry says, still frowning. "I mean yes, but that's not it. We always have sex. Unless Freddie's in the way."

"Babes, we always have sex because we have only seen each other for a few days at a time. This is the first time we have had ages to ourselves," Zain soothes him, pausing the telly.

"So you're not bored?" Harry asks, nuzzling into Zain's chest.

"Are you actually worried about this because we didn't have sex for like, a day?" Zain laughs, patting Harry's cheek. "I've literally been groping you all morning. And yesterday."

"I'm not worried," Harry lies, pouting. "I just don't want you to be bored. And you always grope me, you're very handsy."

"If I'm handsy, what are you?" Zain smirks, kissing the side of Harry's face. "You are very clingy, my love. You are like a koala."

"I like when you call me that," Harry says quietly, rubbing his nose against Zain's cheek.

"Do you?" Zain answers equally quietly, not even pretending to misunderstand.

"Yes. You don't call anyone else that," Harry answers softly.

"I guess I don't," Zain has to admit, kissing him. "We can have sex now if you wanna," he adds, affecting an magnanimous tone and moving to lean above Harry.

"Dunno," Harry says, already pulling Zain's shirt over his head. "Maybe I need a snack first. I'm getting kind of hungry."

"I can give you something to—"

"Do not finish that sentence!" Harry says loudly, putting his hand over Zain's mouth.

Zain licks his hand which doesn't seem to faze Harry at all.

"Promise not to be disgusting?"

"Pinky swear," Zain says against Harry's palm. It comes out muffled and intelligible but apparently it's good enough for Harry because he let's Zain go, wrapping his arms around Zain's shoulders instead and kissing the corner of his mouth.

"It's a bit hard to have non-disgusting sex though," he adds, mouthing at Harry's skin. "What with the semen and sweat and saliva and the fact that I'm gonna have my fingers up your arse."

"Zain," Harry laughs, pushing him away. "You're disgusting! Shut your mouth."

"What?" Zain grins, pulling Harry towards him. "Not so horny anymore?"

"You are the worst," Harry grins, kissing him. "You're not gonna have anything up my arse of you keep being an idiot."

"That seems unnecessarily mean," Zain laughs, running his hand through Harry's hair and pulling him down towards him. "You could put something up mine, though."

"Maybe some other time," Harry says with a disinterested shrug. Zain snorts at him, cupping his cheek. "Now stop being unsexy and fuck me."

"Babe," Zain says, cupping Harry's face between his hands and kissing the corner of his eye, the side of his nose, his lips. "You know I'm gonna miss you as well, right?"

"Yea," Harry says, somehow softening even more beneath Zain.

"Okay," Zain nods. "Because I love you."

"I love you, too," Harry says, pulling Zain down towards him. "Dumpling."

"Nah," Zain laughs, running his hand under Harry's shirt, pinching the flesh at his waist slightly.

Harry squirms up at him, pushing Zain's pants down at the same time. "Good thing you're lazy enough for both of us," he says. "Or we would have to get up for the condoms now."

"See? Lazy is good," Zain chuckles, pushing Harry's pants down and squeezing his arse.

🌱

"Honey," Harry grins, still breathless, kissing Zain.

"Nope," Zain groans, scratching his hand over Harry's head.

"Uhhh, honey," Harry sings against Zain's cheek.

"You're obnoxious, babe."

"You adore me," Harry says, grinning. "Honey."

"Still no," Zain yawns. "Babes, do you have your phone somewhere? I have no clue what time it is."

Harry reaches blindly towards the bedside table, knocking over the bottle of lube in the process. Somehow he manages to not knock down his phone as well, holding it up so that Zain can see the screen. "Half six."

"Shit, I should shower," Zain groans, wrapping his arms around Harry.

"No," Harry whines, pouting and rubbing his nose against Zain's chest.

"Yes," Zain says, kissing Harry's cheek. "You'll have a whole week to brainstorm stupid nicknames. Isn't that something to look forward to?"

"You're vetoing all of them," Harry says, mouthing at Zain's tattoo.

"You're the writer," Zain shrugs, combing his fingers through Harry's hair.

"You're the one with the English Lit degree!"

"Doesn't make me a writer," Zain contradicts him, poking his cheek. "Babes, seriously, I can't get on the train like this. And I think I need to eat something before I leave or I'll be starving before we're at Euston."

"Alright," Harry complains, letting go of Zain with another kiss. "Want me to make you a snack while you shower? I can pack you something as well."

"What?" He says when he catches sight of Zain's smirk. "Stop it!" he adds, pointing his finger. "This does not make me a housewife, you're the one who said you were hungry."

"I didn't say anything," Zain answers, trying to look innocent. He scratches his chest, getting up and kicking at his bag that sits by Harry'a dresser, his jeans lying on top of it. "I'm just gonna leave my clothes, yea, babe? No need to drag it back up and then down."

"Sure," Harry answers, smiling brightly and sitting up eagerly. "You can leave everything."

"I didn't bring that much," Zain says, amused. "But if you lend me a bag pack, I can leave most of it."

"Kay," Harry answers, pulling a pillow against his chest and lying down with it between his arms to watch Zain.

"So, I'm coming to your birthday. And apparently we're all going to dinner together?" Harry shrugs, watching Zain as he tries to figure out which of his shirts were clean enough to wear home.

"Just take some of mine," Harry says, "then you don't have to smell them."

"Don't insult me," Zain says, throwing one of his dirty shirts at Harry. "Make me a snack like you promised."

"If you throw me some pants," Harry shrugs, sitting up and pulling the shirt over his head, sniffing at it dramatically.

Zain rolls his eyes at him and catches his cheeks between his hands. "Love you, brat."

"Love you, too, stinky."

"Nah," Zain chides, kissing him. "That's what I call you."

"You can't just claim all the nicknames," Harry huffs, pushing him away gently. "Now go shower. As much as I want you to miss your train, you do need to catch it."

"I'm going," Zain yawns again, stretching. He feels well rested and relaxed, like people probably few after holidays. As much as he loves Freddie, it's always nice to get away for a few days and rest. And it was even better if that rest took place in a proper bed and not on someone's couch somewhere. "Can you look for my phone charger? I think I had it in the kitchen."

"I'll give you one of mine," Harry sigh, like Zain was especially trying. "I have a couple of spares."

"Kay, babes," Zain shrugs. "And don't forget the backpack."

"Right," Harry says, pulling on some pants. "I'd best her on that."

Zain watches him go, unsure how plenty of time always ended up being too little to prepare. Perhaps it was better this way or else they would have spent the afternoon trying to pass the time with a deadline looming.

🌱

"I'm gonna stay in the car," Harry says, leaning over the gear shift and kissing Zain cheek, then pecking him on the lips.

"That's fine, babe," Zain answers, stroking his thumb over his lower lip and kissing him again. "You don't have to."

"I want to," Harry says quietly. "But then I won't let you get on the train probably."

"It's fine. And we'll see each other in a week, babe. It'll pass quickly."

"Yep," Harry says, nodding to himself and stroking Zain's cheek. "Say hi to Freddie. And Gemma if you see her before Sunday."

"Probably will," Zain shrugs, grabbing the backpack he borrowed from Harry and opening the door carefully. "Perrie and her will probably lie in wait."

"Probably," Harry nods, squeezing Zain's hand. "See you soon. Text once you get home, alright?"

"Will do, babes," Zain says, kissing his cheek again and slipping out of the car. He waves over his shoulder, pushing his way into the crowd.

🌱

babe
21:18
You good?

my love
21:23
babe this is a direct connection and not the first time i've taken a train

babe
21:23
Just asking
Wanna play Words with Friends again?

my love
21:26
sure
u not watching the office?

babe
21:28
No fun without you
And am I allowed to use Louis's account?

my love
21:33
sure y not?
he doesn't care

babe
21:35
Alright
But we can do both

my love
21:37
sure

babe
22:01
Sucker!

my love
22:02
u're a great loser babes

babe
22:02
Another?

my love
22:03
...
sure

22:59
lou just picked me up babes
sleep well

babe
23:07
Love you xx

🌱

I kept messing up their names in this chapter so if something doesn't make sense that's why 🙄

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...
47K 3.9K 34
gemma and zain met in uni and have been inseparable since. harry is gemma's annoying little bother. or is he? a story about bad timing ๐Ÿ’Ÿ non-famou...
27.5K 2.8K 25
snapshots of zarry growing up together, each chapter set around christmas an advent calendar fic โญ๏ธ fluffy baby zarry โญ๏ธ growing up together au โญ๏ธ co...
217K 12.7K 82
๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...