The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 20. the queen.

12.6K 135 86
By ZBX6779

WARNING. 18+ CONTENT. READ AS YOUR OWN RISK.

Everyone at the party were passed out, Issei and Kuroka just sat there and were confused about whether or not they should talk about what did.

Issei: I honestly can't believe she did that.

Kuroka: I can. She kissed me.

Issei: there's something you didn't hear about the conversation. She wanted to be my queen.

Kuroka: are you serious? What did you tell her?

Issei: I obviously refused. She's already a high class devil and I'm a fallen dragon. Too many problems might occur if the heir if the Gremory clan was demoted to queen by choice and to become one of a fallen peerage no less.

Kuroka: so any ideas on who you will add to your own team?

Issei: actually about that.

Issei pulls out his queen piece and says.

Issei: I want you to be my queen.

Kuroka: but.....but...but why me?

Issei: why not? You've been with me through my worst and loved me, helped me heal and so much more that no words can describe. You don't have to say yes if you..

Kuroka: I'm in. I want to be your queen.

Issei: little did you know that you always were but now you're a literal queen.

The queen piece emitted a bright red and golden light that moved like fire. Smooth and slow. The piece merged with Kuroka and her 8 fallen wings just like Issei's, she also got a bit of dragon power in her but no horns or any other dragonic features. Her golden eyes now had a few thin streaks of red which made her even more beautiful.

Kuroka: how do I look?

Issei was truly speechless.

Kuroka: do I look that bad?

Issei just got up from his chair, walked over to Kuroka and just picked her up in his arms, pinned her against the wall and kissed her with a passion greater than ever until they both parted to catch their breath.

Kuroka: iss... Issei?

Issei just looked into her eyes and tears filled his own.

Issei: you are the most beautiful being to exist and ... I ..just don't have the words...to describe what I feel for you.

Issei began to french kiss her with all his love, Kuroka accepted his love, she put her arms on his back for support and to feel him up. Both were euphoric, Issei began to kiss her on her cheeks, her neck, the rough action loosened her kimono exposing her shoulders and most of her chest. Issei couldn't resist as his dragonic instincts were taking over, he left hickies all over her soft porcelain skin from her neck to her breasts. She covered her mouth to suppress the moans she couldn't help but let out. Issei was hitting her weak spots. She dug her nails into his back. With her new powers, sensitivity was among them. Issei used whatever control he had left and stopped himself from getting carried away.

Kuroka: why did you stop?

Issei: I was getting carried away. My dragon instincts were taking over. Bring a little drunk was another reason. I felt like I was forcing myself on you.

Kuroka: come with me.

She grabbed his hand and went to the master bed room then locks the door behind them.

Issei: why did..

Kuroka pushed Issei on the king sized bed and sat on his lap.

Kuroka: now let's continue where we left off. None will bother us.

Issei: are you sure?

Kuroka: yes. It may be my first time but I want it to be with you so please just do it with me.

Issei: then let's give our first times to each other.

Both took off their clothes and went back to making out. Kuroka was still wearing her bra and panties, black lace is what she's wearing but not for long as Issei began to slowly take it off. He put her on his lap and kissed her weak spots from behind, he slowly unhooked her bra and let it fall, Kuroka's breasts were perfect, the size was not to big nor too small, her smooth white skin complimented her small yet cute pink nipples, Issei grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, a jolt went through her body that made her head fall backwards exposing her neck even more for Issei to leave love bites on. Issei then moved his hand on Kuroka's stomach then on her panties. He slowly rubbed her down below and it pleasured Kuroka almost till her eyes rolled back into her head. Issei stopped and let her catch her breath.

Kuroka was taking deep breaths and trying to regain her senses. After a few seconds she had a fire in her eyes.

Kuroka: my turn.

She took off Issei's pants and saw all she needed.

Kuroka: looks like my little dragon isn't so little after all.

Issei: I never was.

Kuroka took Issei's 12 inch shaft and gave him a titty fuck and a blowjob combo.
Never has Issei felt such sensations to this level and it's only going to get better from there. Kuroka wanted more then started to take the whole thing into her mouth and could because she was born without a gag reflex, Issei put his hands of her head and accidentally brushed her cat ears, Kuroka let out a purr, the deepthroat combined with the purring was too much for Issei, he shot his first load deep in her throat. She took out his dick and took a deep breath and swallowing his cum. Issei was still hard as stone.

Kuroka got off of him and then took of her panties. She lay on her back on the bed.

Kuroka: your turn.

Issei went over to her and spread her legs. He began to rub her clit and finger her, Kuroka moaned loudly, Issei used his tongue and her pussy began to shake, Issei was too good for his first time, he rubbed her breasts and after pinching her erect nipples Kuroka moaned loudly, arched her back and came, squirted all over the bed. Her body was begging her to fuck.

Kuroka spread her pussy as an invite for Issei to fuck her.

Issei: I'm putting it in now, stop me if it hurts.

Kuroka: I can handle it now please do it already. I can't wait. Please.

Kuroka once again used her cute eyes on Issei and it did it. His dragon instincts took over and he slowly entered Kuroka, he hit her hymen and looked for her approval. She nodded.

Issei embraced her under his body and penetrated her pussy all the way. Kuroka let out a small yelp from the pain but it quickly subsided. Issei slowly began to move and it got more intense from there, the whole bed was shaking for Issei's intense thrusts. Being a dragon gives one more benefits they expect. Combined lust, stamina, endurance and power, their fuck session went on for over 30 minutes only because it was their first time. Just as both were about to reach their limits, Issei gave it his all and entered her cervix then came inside. Kuroka could hold on no longer and came as well. Their wings spread out and vibrated from the muscle spasms as they both came. Issei was still inside her and could feel her pussy tighten on his dick still. She looked at Issei then her body, she moved her hands on it and could feel his dick deep inside her.

Kuroka: I can't believe... You went so deep inside.

Issei lay on the bed next to her after he took out his dick even though her body didn't want to let him go. Both said nothing but enjoy the moment for a while until they heard a cracking sound. Both looked at each other then the entire wooden bed frame broke apart. They looked each other and laughed uncontrollably until someone burst into the room, it was Asia followed by Kiba.

Asia: we heard a crash, what happ.........

Kiba: Asia what's wro..........

All four:........

They lock eyes until they all turn tomato red. Asia screams then runs out the door with her hands trying to cover her face, she ran straight into wall. Issei put on his clothes and Kuroka covers herself with her wings still red from embarrassment.
Kiba looked between the two and the bed for a few seconds then clapped for Issei for accomplishing such a feat.
Issei gave him a look of embarrassment and pride. Kiba then left and closed the door.

Issei: worth it?

Kuroka: worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 144 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...
34K 441 17
This was originally going to be a sequel to my first story called The fallen Dragon king but I decided that this will be a seperate story entirely. ...
53.5K 607 11
Saji's sick, and Issei has been chosen as his replacement! How would he adjust to a whole new environment? Will it be hard to make friends with peopl...
34.9K 404 9
Immaturity and selfishness are triggers to disasters issei who failed to confess heard his friends said some negative things to him then he heard som...