Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 33

488 44 11
By kanneywordsmith

Steve P.O.V

Finally I seized the entry doors for strangers who are trying to destroy my company.

It's time to take rest for a while, I am tired.

Maybe a coffee from Sophia will clear my mind.

I need to head back, it's already 8'O clock.

Oh my god! I asked her to pack the bags.

She will be waiting for me.

God, please! Try to change her mind from scolding me.

Quickly, I reached home where Kevin rushed into his room without fear.

Wait a minute, I am an ex-CEO..

Then why should I be fearful in front if her.

She can't do anything.

Hah! I am a superhero.

Let me handle this with my finger.

I quickly stepped up where Max and Candy slept on the couch.

Max heard my presence and opened his eyes.

He didn't moved over from there but lifted his eyes.

What happened?

Does Sophia really angry on me?

No. No. No... I know Sophia is well educated and I think that she know about how to scold a person without making much noise.

Hmm, I can save my identity if she scolds me silently.

I removed my shoes and held them with my hands and walked towards our room.

I thought for a while and knocked the door.

She opened it for second knock.

I gazed at her where she stared at me continuously.

Does she preparing herself to fight!!!

That's not fair.

I am tired of work and I can't manage this anymore.

She maintained silence for a minute.

Her silence is killing me than her words.

She offered me a way to get in.

I gazed at her for a second and walked in by leaving my shoes outside and removing my coat.

" Are you alright? " she asked me.

I turned back by dropping the coat on the couch.

" Hah! Just tired.. " I said and observed the bags aside of the table.

She found my gaze.

" Ah! I tried to pack your clothes too. So, I think I did it well " she said, oh god.. I need to tell her that we are going tomorrow but not now.

" Sophia... " I tried to tell but she quickly finished another sentence.

" Do you need a cup of coffee? " she asked me.

I thought for a second and nodded my head.

I observed that she didn't even dressed up for a trip.

Sooner I got freshen with that doubt and walked out where Sophia handed me the coffee.

" I..I am sorry... It took m-more time to finish the main f-files. " I completed what I need to complete with breaks.

She turned back and smiled.

She then continued her walk towards her wardrobe.

What she mean with a smile?

I quickly turned to her where she took out her night ware.

" Aren't you angry on me? " I asked her.

" About what! " she asked me.

" .. About the late and I asked you to get ready for a trip " I said.

She turned to me and " I know,.. " She replied.

What she knows?

" what you know? " I asked her.

" Steve.. My dad also be late sometimes when we planned to go out. If a worker in your company was having that much work then as a company Chief, you too have heavy work. So, I don't mind that. I can understand... First finish your coffee or else your head may break into thousand pieces " she said and quickly walked into bathroom.

' she is indescribable.. and she is increasing my feelings with her behaviour.

I never expected that I too get such a girl like Sophia after Robert uncle who can understand me very well in any situations.

Excuse me for this time..

I never repeat this again. '

I dropped the cup there on the table and walked into my working room where I am amazed of seeing a special thing which is attracting me.

I walked front towards the easel and stood by staring at the painting on the easel.

I can see the whole world of a girl in a man.

I mean she painted a boy who is loving his girl than anybody else.

I can see her smile, sorrow face, worried, patient, alone and she just drawn a girl with her partner by leaving all her feelings for him.

I stood there by staring at the painting and I didn't observed when Sophia entered!

She cleared her throat and I turned my head to her.

" You are an expert in painting.. " I said and she just smiled.

" what about your dinner? " she asked me by taking the palate.

" I completed it with Kevin in a restaurant " I replied by handing her the brush.

She walked to my front and scribbled light yellow colour at the end.

" I think.. I can also paint " I said by hugging her from behind.

She chuckled.

" What!.. don't you believe? " I asked her by resting my head on her shoulder and feeling her perfume.

" It's not that easy and for you it's not tough.. you are so talented. I know " She replied and that's enough to hear from our loved ones.

She trusts me and believes me.

" We are going on morning flight tomorrow... and Mr and Mrs. James also join us. Get ready.. " I said and she continued her painting.

" Our flight is for 6'O clock... Now I am sleepy head " I said by striking my head to her shoulder.

She chuckled.

" Then.. go and sleep " she replied by dropping the palate and brush on the table to take a cloth.

" what about you?.. Are you not going to sleep! " I asked her and of course it's already 11'O clock.

She nodded her head instead of saying No.

I gazed at her where she continued her work without looking back.

She almost completed her painting.

I quickly placed my hand around her waist and lifted her into my hands.

She didn't get shocked and unfortunately she left the cloth.

" Steve... I am close to finish the painting. I will be in bed by 10minutes.. please " she said by showing the painting.

I gazed at that and turned my heel out.

Sooner I dropped her on the bed and I took my place aside of her.

She adjusted her pillow and turned to me by grabbing the bed sheet on to her.

" Is everything okay! " she asked me.

I turned to her.

" Why you asked me like that? " she is staring at me.

" You are looking so stressfull today than before " she said.

I smiled.

" Should I tell you! " I asked her.

She cleared her hair from her face.

" I don't mind, if you shouldn't.. I just asked you by considering that you may get relief a bit by sharing... " she replied and turned to other side showing her back.

I chuckled and slowly grabbed her by waist into my tight hug.

" Just a small dealing between me and my workers.. that's it. You know, you can give me more relief than anything" I whispered at her ear.

She smiled and turned to face me.

I leaned my head back to see her.

I observed a doubt look in her face.

And I know the reason behind it.

" I can feel stress free when I have you in my arms and it would be difficult if you keep quiet, my princess " she widened her smile and cuddled into my arms by burrying her head on to my chest.

I held her tight to me strong possible.

If I have a chance, I will stop the sun not to rise and will stop the moon not to set..

I like to spend my whole life by holding her in my arms under the dark night.

No matter what happens to us in future but I would like to fight for her as long as I am alive.

...Because after a long time, I found my father, I found a person who can trust me, I have a person who can stay with me and for me, I got a hope on love, and I had a person with whom I can share my everything and for whom I sacrifice everything...

... And the person whom I mentioned in everything and whom I mention every time is SOPHIA, one and only princess of my heart.

----------

We started from our house for airport.

We bid bye to mom and granny.

They smiled happily at me.

I started my car and this time Kevin sat beside of me in passenger seat.

Sophia and Lisa sat behind.

I can see my princess in the front mirror.

" Bro... what you wish to have in your life if you have a chance to fulfill it? " Kevin asked me.

I gazed at Sophia through the mirror.

She concentrated on me and waiting for my answer.

I chuckled.

" Ah!.. to spend my whole time with my heart. That's my all time wish " I replied and I observed a different look in Sophia.

Does she understood what I meant?..

Ha-Ha-Ha..

I will be happy if she understand my love and the meaning of my words.

She chuckled and turned her head to the window.

But Kevin was scratching his head to know the meaning behind my words.

I laughed at him and we quickly reached the airport where Quill along with Mr. James Secretary waiting for us at the entrance.

For information he is also coming with us.

And my mom is going to lead the company in these days.

" Very good morning sir.. " Quill bid me good morning.

Me and kevin laughed at him.

Kevin patted on his shoulder.

"Quill... avoid this type of good morning and etc.. we are going for a holiday. So enjoy the holiday man. Don't behave like PA.. behave like a friend.. okay " Kevin explained Quill that we are going on a holiday.

I laughed at them and suddenly my eyes caught Sophia.

She smiled at them.

My heart will be ninety on a freeway when she smiles.

She gazed at me.

I chuckled and helped her with her luggage.

" Let me carry my things " she said.

" I am not that man who make his women suffer " I said by shifting my coat to my left hand and her luggage on other hand.

Sophia smiled at me and took my coat from my hands.

" lemme carry your better half"she said by walking quicker than me.

What?..

Does she described my coat as my better half!..

Sophia, you are insane.

I fasten my speed towards her.

We found Mr. James and Mrs. James waiting for us at the final check up.

We heard the final announcement and followed the way to our flight.

I took my seat beside of Sophia.

" Are you comfortable here? " I asked her.

" Yah! I am fine " she said by taking out her water bottle.

I smiled and leaned back to my seat by taking out my laptop and headphones.

" what are you doing? " Sophia asked me.

" Web series.. Quill offered a great collection" I replied by keeping on my headphones.

I turned my head to her.

" Would you like to watch? " I asked her by offering her an ear plug.

She gazed at me and took it off from my hand.

Flight is on runway.

Sooner it flew into sky.

Me and Sophia are watching horror series.

She is in normal and behaving normal.

She rested her head on my left shoulder by holding my left hand tightly.

I chuckled and turned my head to the screen.

I observed the smile on her mom's face while her daughter leaving for happiness even she know that her daughter doesn't live longer but she smiled by seeing her daughter looking happy.

For information, I saw the same in my mom before few minutes.

I know the reason behind her smile..

Because, I am not the same Steve compared to my past.

I have changed completely.

Few years before.. I felt heart break and from there I didn't gave a chance to my heart to break again.

And completely forgot that I too had a heart and that too had feelings.

But now I am totally different from that Steve.

The person right beside of me is the reason.

She doesn't treat me as a CEO, she doesn't care what others talk about her.

She cares for me and she always stays for me.

She is totally different compared to the Sophia in my arms last night and the Sophia beside of me now.

Yes, she is the right person for me to make my life beautiful.

If any one ask me about love of my life?

I will say her name that's all.

Really 'what did it cost? '

What did it cost for me to lose her?

then my answer for them will be
' my life.' 'my heart.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 406K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
1.8K 165 28
"I have a proposition for you that will benefit the both of us" "I don't want to hear it!" "Yes you do I know deep down you want to save the farm and...
778K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
1.5M 28.8K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...