Ishimaru oneshots that tickle...

By randomshit42069

WE WROTE A GOOD CHUNK OF THIS BOOK AT 14, WE ARE ACTIVELY PATCHING OUT THTHE CRINGE. More

BEFORE READING!!
πŸ’Ishimaru/IshimondoπŸ’HC'SπŸ’
πŸ’–Who did that to you? Ishimaru x MondoπŸ’– *OLD*
πŸ’–sleepπŸ’– Ishimondo πŸ’–*OLD*
πŸ’–Violence is not the answerπŸ’– Ishimondo πŸ’–*OLD*
πŸ‘‘you dropped this~πŸ‘‘ Ishimondo*OLD*
πŸ’–of courseπŸ’– Ishimondo part 1.*OLD*
❄️Snow fall!❄️ Ishimaru X Reader ❄️ THE BEST COMMENTS IN THE WHOLE DAMN BOOK!
🎼Music!🎼 Ishimaru X reader
πŸ’–OopsπŸ’– Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
πŸ’Take care of yourselfπŸ’ Ishimaru x Reader!*OLD*
πŸ‘ŠI'll beat em up!πŸ‘Š Ishimaru x Reader*OLD*
🎊happy birthdayπŸŽ‰Ishimaru x ReaderπŸŽ‚*OLD*
πŸ’–Calm downπŸ’– Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
πŸ’–shhh~πŸ’– Ishimaru x reader *OLD*
πŸ‘good Christian musicπŸ‘ Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
⭐️The Night⭐️ Ishimaru X reader *OLD*
πŸ’Sadistic Music FactoryπŸ’ Ishimaru x reader πŸ’ *OLD*
πŸ’–my RπŸ’– Ishimaru x reader πŸ’– *OLD*
πŸŽƒspookyπŸŽƒ Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
πŸ’–crumble my bones~ with a cardiacπŸ’– Ishimaru x reader *OLD*
πŸ’–Jump!πŸ’– Ishimaru X Reader *OLD*
πŸ‘ŠBetπŸ‘Š- Ishimaru X Reader Jump.2 *OLD*
πŸ’–you're gonna be fineπŸ’– Ishimaru X Reader.(1/2) *OLD*
πŸ’–you're gonna be fineπŸ’– Ishimaru X Reader.(2/2)
πŸ’–T-Thanks!πŸ’– Ishimaru x Reader (1/4) *OLD*
πŸ’–T-ThanksπŸ’– Ishimaru x Reader (2/4)*OLD*
🀒sick🀒 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
❀️ Alien boy ❀️ Mini shot- Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
πŸ˜”HurtπŸ˜” Mini shot, part 2 of alien boy Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*
πŸ’–Burning pileπŸ’– Taka x Reader!trans FTM! mini fic *OLD*
-update 2. Electric Boogaloo-
πŸ’–IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!πŸ’–
πŸ’–NUMBER 1/meet the author😭
*4 years later*

πŸ”¦A walk after darkπŸ”¦ Ishimaru x Reader*

724 17 11
By randomshit42069

triggers!

blood, hazing, bullying, and possibly alcohol! It's just mentioned but stay safe (:

-LAST UPDATED March 31 2024-

I'VE CHANGED MY WRITING STYLE IN 4 FUCKING YEARS OKAY. ALSO YOU'RE ALREADY DATING, HINTING AT A PART 2 MAYBE 😋

And yes,

I'm still writing on Mobil!

-Story Start-

"AW C'MON! What are ya, scared?"

You were visibly shaking? Were they blind? Brain dead!! well you need to HAVE a brain for it to be dead...

"It's just some old creek bed! What's the worst that can happen!"

Your mind was flooding with answers!! Getting picked of by some Hollywood slasher, a demon eating you, maybe mothman, getting lost in the woods and becoming so hungry you eat the first berries you see. Without knowing it's actually deadly nightshade, causing you to have a heart attack and die in the woods! And that was only the top 4.
Whatever, your sober concerns were nothing but excuses to your friend who was on his 5th drink about half an hour ago.

"Pssshhhhhh..... you'll be fine!"

He said, pushing you out onto the creek, into the cold inky night. He threw you a flashlight so old it was probably in the Bible. And ran... no not ran.. drunkly stumbled away... you would have chased after but honestly... you didn't care enough.

"God damn I think Jesus himself blessed this thing!"

You giggled, making the same Joke twice! UGH fine, maybe mothman was hot enough to make up for this... probably. You stepped into the bed, where water only ran when rain fell. Puddles forever lived in the bed though, so you heard the occasional plop when Stepping down.
You counted your steps in beats just to keep your mind steady, singing a cadence at first in your head. Then out loud.

1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
I don't know what I've been told
(I don't know what I've been told)
My riches aren't weighed in gold
(My riches aren't weighed in gold)
Not copper or sliver either
(Not copper or sliver either)
And not in nickel neither
(And not in nickel neither)

God that stupid little song was the only thing keeping you from hallucinating shit. Just as you had started your 6th rotation of the song, you heard something. Cracking, in the distance. Like a tree falling... because a tree was falling.

Refusing to go out like that, you sped up on the rocks. Hitting a puddle and skidding across the rocks. By the time you had avoided the tree. Your head had come face first with the rocks and where probably bleeding. You couldn't see, as the tree took the biblical flashlight with it.

"Shit... shit shit shit!"

You tried to stand up, but were so disoriented in the dark that you fell right back down.

"God fucking damn it!"

You screamed. Not knowing what to do, you just cried. Well screamed and cried. I mean, a wild animal would still be better then this. Your chest tightened as you felt completely hopeless. No one knew you were down here but your friend who's vision was probably as black as yours right now! You were so far down, the best you could hope for was that someone saw that tree fall! Even then, they couldn't hear your screams over the smells of a party.
Time had already stopped in your head, and everyone else's as well. No one knew where you were. You were probably gonna bleed out before anything could remember your existence! Hell you were already light headed! Sure, it was probably from the anxiety, but anxiety doesn't have TIME to think of that! Hell you were so zoned out on who you were gonna haunt you flinched back at a human touch..

Wait..

A HUMAN!

"Dear- What are you doing out here? I would ask if you're hurt but I can smell the blood- what happened? You hate the dark..."

You look up at him, being what was a pathetic pile of tears as you talked.

"I sob was pushed out here by my friend- and then that tree fell and I couldn't see- and then I- I-"

You stopped responding and just became a sobbing mush, as he sat you up, and examined your leg, wincing at the site of it, as he sighed, picking you up, and carrying you over his back, giving you a little peck on the cheek.

"I swear- that man has NEVER been a good influence! Why would he ever think it smart to push his friend into a creek bed- what if someone was out here- or you ran into a mountain Lion- or a bear- or mothman."

Why the hell does everyone keep coming back to mothman? You thought, laying your head on his shoulder, groaning with pain.

"Just calm down, I'll have you the your house in a jiffy! Let me just get you to my car, then I'll take us home, alright?"

His normal broad voice, which boomed for miles, seemed to, soften... as if he was trying to sooth you. You groaned, as he gave you a little peck on the cheek.

"I'm probably getting blood on you though-"

He chuckled, as you put your head on his neck, with him kissing the top of your head.

"Calm down dear, you're fine. I'm just happy that tree didn't hit you... I would have not known what to do, other then call the police and snitch on that party- why where you at a party anyway, you hate those!"

You sigh, and take a deep breath, trying to push past the pain in your leg.

"My friend asked me to come, and said they wouldn't do anything stupid- how did you even know I was here?"

Ishimaru huffed, he normally huffed when he was worried so, you didn't mind.

"Your one GOOD friend there, called me when you didn't come back. She wanted to go get you, but no one at the party would let her leave to go do it, so, I'm here!"

He gets to his car, and opens up the door, sitting you down, wrapping a towel he had from your last beach date around your knee. Buckling you up and closing the door, before climbing in the drivers side.

"I think I have some ibuprofen in here, let me dig around okay?"

He holds your hand, and kisses it. As he digs through the middle consul, before finding a bottle, and putting a few pills in his hand.

"Here you go sweetie."

He puts the medicine in your hand and gives you a bottle of water, and smiles as you take the medicine, starting up the car, pulling out of the woods, the gravel road bumping as he drives. He turns the radio up slightly, some indie rock playing on the speakers. You sigh, and lean back in your chair, feeling Taka pushing the towel down on your gash as he drives, obviously worried.

"I'm fine Taka-"

He sighs, and keeps his eyes on the road.

"I know I just- I don't like seeing you hurt- you know how I act even when you're just bruised..."

The car ride home is much as the same of this. Just going in circles as you explain you're okay and Ishimaru does the "NUH UH!" Over and under, insisting you're not okay. You knew better then to fight with him when he was just worried, so you sat, as he kept the towel on your gash, as you pull into his house, you see Mondos bike parked outside the door.

"Mondo is here?"

Taka nodded

"I asked him to come watch the house while I went to go pick you up. Just making sure nothing happened to the house while I was gone."

He opened up your car side door, picking you up bridal style, carrying you inside. He unlocks the door and opens it, seeing Mondo laying on the couch, sitting up straight as he saw Taka sit you on a kitchen chair, taking the towel off your thigh to examine the gash.

"Jesus fucking Christ what happened?"

Taka shot him a look of disapproval with his language, but to worried about your thigh to scold him.

"One of their 'friends' forced them to walk in the pitch black, and they slipped and fell on some rocks."

Mondos face became dark with anger.

"I'm gonna go deal with it, don't worry bout it."

WORDCOUNT: 1,411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.3K 27
-𝕋𝕃𝕆𝕂- -𝔸𝕋𝕃𝔸- πš”πšžπšŸπš’πš›πšŠ 𝚑 πšπšŽπš–!πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ πšŠπš£πšžπš•πšŠ 𝚑 πšπšŽπš–!πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔻 𝙸 οΏ½...
59.4K 476 53
Pretty self explanatory Some of the earlier ones are super cringe and I'd like to think that I've improved since then. Enjoy ig i have not updated th...
37.3K 1.1K 15
*.+ An Ishimondo fic +.* Non-Despair AU >Completed< [Trigger warnings will be included in the chapters]