FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

Par Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... Plus

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 16- "How did you find her"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 29- FOR VANESSA
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"

686 39 47
Par Freddies_Queen

My apologies for taking so long to update everyone.
I had a bad case of writers block and despite having a story line, I got a bit lost with how I would reach it. But the fog has cleared!

Also thank you for all your lovely comments! I love reading them and I have such a great laugh at the enthusiasm behind them. I would love to reply to all of them but I figure with what little writing time I have during the day, you'd probably want me updating rather than replying.

This chapter is a tad fluffy but necessary.
Would love to know where you think this is all going.
Much love,
M x

Roger clutched at Daisy, as his body was over thrown by a deep and excruciating pain. He sobbed loudly without any reservation while she held him tightly.

Shushing him and stroking his soft blond hair, she knew that nothing she could say or do would take away from what he was feeling.

Freddie sat a mere 6 feet away and stared at the carpet, not daring to look up at his best friend as he fell apart in front of him.

"My girls Daisy, what about my girls" Rogers wailed.

Hearing his high pitched cry of pain hit Freddie in the chest. He rose to his feet and went to the bathroom, closing the door loudly behind him.

Pacing while breathing heavily, he felt a panic that he hadn't felt in a long time, but now, it was for his friend.

Turning on the faucet, he focused his attention on the rapidly water. He watched and steadied his breathing as it flowed down the sink smoothly.

Seeing Roger like this was not only heartbreaking, but enraging. How dare Diana do this to him and to their children.

Daisy held Rogers face in her hands as she pressed her forehead to his "breathe" she whispered to him softly "shhhhhh just breathe Rog just breathe"

His small gasps for air began to lessen and then, he stopped.

His lips pressed against hers.

She pulled away, shocked completely by his action "what the fuck!" She became angry "WHAT THE FUCK! Why would you do that Roger?!"

"I'm so sorry Daisy" Roger jumped up and wiped his eyes on his sleeve "I don't know why I did that"

Daisy looked behind Roger then back to him "this never happened do you understand?"

Roger nodded quickly, clearly worried over his actions and the fact that Freddie was in the other room and wound have hung him, if he caught him kissing Daisy.

Freddie rushed out, uncomfortable by his emotions, he looked at Roger who was now even more pale looking. He frowned "you right Rog?"

"You need to go see the girls Rog, tell them Di is sick and is at a retreat to feel better. Let her family know what's going on" Daisy shifted the attention onto Roger's children, hoping that by giving him instructions he would feel more grounded.

She looked at her wrist watch and cursed under her breath "I need to go"

Freddie looked up "where to?"

Putting on her jacket and pulling her hair out from underneath the collar, she quickly kissed him"I told you I was meeting Margot to go look at houses"

Freddie's insides tensed up at the mention of Margots name. He knew that the more Daisy spent time with her, the closer she would get to him also.

As Daisy left, Freddie turned to Roger and slid his hands into his pockets. They stared at eachother, each thinking back to a time, where they were carefree and happy.
Wishing that their lives weren't forced into such complicated hell holes.

"Rog...I need to tell you something..." Freddie sat down and hung his head. He clutched his hand together "Margot and I...."

"Margot? John's Aunt Margot?" Roger made a face of both confusion and disbelief. His eyes widened at the realisation "Fred you didn't! No! Does Daisy..."

"She doesn't know, it was before her, but Margot...she's become really obsessive and I'm worried"

Roger began to pace the room "fuck me mate, I thought I had it bad...so is she all" he danced his fingers and scrunched his nose.

Freddie shrugged "she's up to something I just don't know what exactly. She's getting chummy with Daisy"

"And you're ok with that?"

"No I'm not fucking ok with it! But what the fuck can I do?" Freddie snapped back.

"Uh tell Daisy before Margot does? Mate, if she finds out from her it'll look like you were hiding it" Occasionally, Roger made sense, and this was one of those times.

Freddie raised a brow "I am hiding it"

Roger rolled his eyes and shook his head "you know what I mean Fred, this won't end well"

                                     **********

"I'm sorry I'm late" Daisy apologised as she rushed into Margots office.

Looking up from her desk, Margot was hit by jealously as she scanned over her competition. Even with her flushed cheeks and wind blown hair, Daisy looked radiant.

Margot gave a friendly, but fake, smile as she stood and extended her arms "no problem at all beautiful, I was finishing up a contract anyway"

As Daisy hugged her, Margot could smell Freddie. His unmistakable cologne was one she knew personally. The memory of the first time she smelt him entered her mind, the way he shook her hand for a moment longer than necessary, as John introduced them. His smell was something she could never forget.

"Knock knock" Mikhael popped his head in as the rest of him followed "Daisy!" He smiled at the sight of her.

"Hey Mikhael how are you?"

The two exchanged a kiss on the cheek while Margot grabbed her handbag "actually Mikhael, would you like to join us? We're house hunting for Daisy"

Mikhael's expression became concerned "for you?...did uh you and Freddie split up?"

Daisy waved off the question and chuckled "no not at all, it's for both of us, we need something new"

"If you don't mind, I'd love to join you"

                                    ***********

Freddie sat down opposite Brian and poured some tea as Anita finished serving scones.

They sat side by side and stared at Freddie, waiting for him to explain why he needed to see them so urgently.

It was remarkable how much Brian and Anita suited eachother, even their mannerisms had become the same.

"I have a slight problem and I need help" Freddie began cautiously, knowing Brian would not be impressed with what he was about to be told.

Brian's face turned to a here-we-go-again expression, while Anita's became worried "what's wrong?"

Explaining the Margot/Daisy situation, Brian took a half scone and slathered it with cream and jam. His precise placing of the condiments, were distractions from what he had just heard. Taking a bite he chewed it thoroughly and took a sip of his tea which was much too hot.

Rubbing his brow,he closed his eyes momentarily "just a week Fred. Just ONE week drama free"

Anita's eyes were wide as her fingers pressed against her mouth. Freddie looked to her for some kind of reassurance, but his face scrunched at her expression.

"She will actually kill you" she finally said in reference to Daisy.

"It was before her though!" Freddie quickly added defensively "it's not like I cheated on her"

Anita raised an unimpressed brow "that makes no difference to a woman, how would you feel if you were hanging around something she'd had a one night stand with and she said nothing to you"

"Forget Daisy! What about John?" Brain finally spoke up as his brain caught up with the conversation.

"Well John doesn't know either...."Freddie sheepishly confessed avoiding eye contact.

Brian sprung up, his hand in the air "there goes the band, we're done!"

Anita took his arm and dragged him back down "stop being a baby! We can...work this out..." her eyes narrowed as she began to think.

A crease formed between Brian's brows "why do you have to fuck everyone Fred"

                                     *********

Margot stopped the car infront of a majestic manor fifteen minutes out from London.

Roses of every kind surrounded the estate garden with a fairytale like appearance and aroma.

"Wow" Daisy marvelled as she stepped out of the car, captivated by the charm of her view.

Confidently, Margot made her way up the steps to the front door and opened it with a silver key.

"This isn't officially on the market yet, but the owners are in Paris, they want it gone by the end of next month. Five bedroom, 4 bathroom, underground parking, the owners brother in law is a builder, he renovated it for the family three-years ago" she pushed the door wide.

The sunlight beamed through the large open windows, tall archways crowning each doorway.

Mikhail glanced over at Daisy who was surrounded in a glow of rays, her eyes sparkling. He could see why his father fell in love with her, she truely was magnificent.

"Sold!" She spun on her heels facing Margot "I love it"

                                     **********

Freddie felt the blood drain from his body as he found Margot sitting on his couch, alone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Margot lifted her champagne glass to him, ignoring his question "hello my beloved"

He looked around nervously "how did you get in here?"

"Relax, Daisy let me in" she stood up, seductively making her way towards Freddie "she's gone to get more champagne, to celebrate"

Freddie took several steps backwards.

"We found you a house" she stopped infront of Freddie. Her eyes fixing on a vein bulging from his neck. She pouted "I wish you would reconsider my offer"

"You need to move on!"

Margot became enraged, throwing her hands up "I don't NEED to do anything!"

Her sudden change in temperament was frightening to Freddie, who was no stranger to psychotic women.

Margot walked back to the couch and threw herself down "how about you just come fuck me on the couch?"

"Uh who should fuck you on the couch Margot?" Daisy's voice replied slowly

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.9K 1.7K 61
Life lessons keep repeating till we learn from them. Some are harder than others, but one thing is for sure, everything has a cause & effect. Freddie...
4.3K 133 11
Y/n lives in a house while she studies in London. Unfortunately her economy isn't good most of the time... that means she either has to sell the hous...
358K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
7.9K 342 27
When Clover find herself stuck in the 70s, she quickly befriends her big idol and the guys from 'Queen'. What she think is a coma dream, is in fact...