The Boss and The Wife

By glamgirl200

Alice thought that life couldn't get any worse until she finds out that the fate of her family name is on her... More

Introduction
C h a p t e r 1 - a whole lot of problems
C h a p t e r 2 - mediocre to meet you
C h a p t e r 3 - two left feet
C h a p t e r 4-Two wrong feet
C h a p t e r 5 - Meetings and greetings
C h a p t e r 6 - dads and by gones
C h a p t e r 7 - Blissful Kisses
C h a p t e r 8 - Exs got me vexed
C h a p t e r 9 - A wolf in wolf's clothing
C h a p t e r 10 - Sweet then sour
C h a p t e r 11 - Calm seas and tsunamis
C h a p t e r 12 - Oh great!
HOLY CRAP
C h a p t e r 13 - Drama drama drama
C h a p t e r 14: Good Management
C h a p t e r 15: White or Ivory
C h a p t e r 17: Off Colour
C h a p t e r 18: Forgive Me
C h a p t e r 19: Disorientation
Plz read
C h a p t e r 20: The L word
C h a p t e r 21: Hot and Heavy
C h a p t e r 22: Sweet Serenity
C h a p t e r 23: Homecoming
F i n a l C h a p t e r 24: At last
Update

C h a p t e r 16: Concerning Matters

5K 163 3
By glamgirl200

Oliver's POV:

I didn't hear anything from my father after that. And to be honest I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

Most likely it would be an excuse, that all he would come up with excuses. I don't know who to talk to because I don't have really any friends. That's kind of my problem because I didn't really spend much time making friends most times it was making husbands jealous.

I went home after work and took a shower. As the water started to cover my body I couldn't seem to clear my mind of how much of a shithole I'm in right now.

Alice hates me, my father thinks of me as a disgrace and the entirety of both our families will hate us for what we're doing.

I needed to call off the wedding.

And I would take the blame on me. I didn't have anything to lose, my father already hates me, it would save Alice the embarrassment. I could just move back to London and never come back.
NO, I couldn't do that then people might say things about our families and I would just be a coward who ran away from my problems.

Alice was right I needed to talk to someone.

Alice's POV:

When I got into my car Maya was furious. "Alice I know that it's your wedding and you decide what happens but couldn't you at least put the last dress on hold!" She said whining.

I just shook my head and drove.

I dropped Maya at her house and then I went home. I was out of it and I didn't even do much today. Maybe it's the stress.

I wanted this nightmare to be over! I would hate to hurt anyone who I cared about and no matter what I choose to do I would end up hurting someone.

All I could think about was Oliver and his face. I don't know what was going to happen, for the first time in my life I think I was scared of messing something up.

Word count: 354

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 78 9
In the darkest skies is where we often see the brightest stars . Every person has a colour and Damiens colour is black his mysterious, sophisticated...
125K 9.1K 42
UNEDITED Between his semi-committed addiction to smoking and his role as CEO of Elemental Coffee, Cassian Russell has spent the majority of his life...
262 8 10
[WARNING! FOR 18+ ONLY] After a fight with her stepmother, Beverley Holmes suddenly received a wedding invitation that made her face pale. Not becaus...
153K 6.1K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...