My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

365

4K 69 80
By moldywonderbread

Denki pov)

So, Mina Bakugo and I totally have a plan to tease Toshi, and Kirishima a little as well. Basically it's to just talk to random alphas, flirt a little and then force a blush. Sure it could get me and Bakugo absolutely trashed but, ya know. Fun comes with consequences. Now would actually be the prefect time to put the plan in action, we're in the lunch room. I get Bakugos attention and flick my eyes over to a alpha. He nods, getting the message.

"Hey alpha?" I turn to Toshi.

"Yeah Denks?"

"Wait here, I see an old friend." I get up from the table, walking over to him. He sees me approaching and looks me up and down. I remember that you can see the mark so I wore a simple choker to cover it.

"What's a beautiful omega like you talking to someone like me?" He questions in a flirty tone.

"Oh nothing, I just say you from my table over there and thought you looks pretty handsome. I figured I should say something, no?" He smirks, looking me up and down again.

"No you definitely did the right thing. So tell me, how's a pretty little babe like you single?" I shrug, forcing myself to blush.

"Guess I've been waiting for the right person." His mood seems the change very quickly, turning from cocky to scared. "What's wrong?" He points behind me, making me turn my head. Toshi is standing behind me, death glaring this random person.

"Who's this Denki?" I smile, patting his chest.

"No one, might be an alpha worth while." I turn around, leaving the two alphas to deal with it. I sit back down at the table and giggle.

"Something tells me you're a bigger tease than me." Bakugo says, right as I sit down. I huff a laugh.

"Ya know I think I am to." I feel a hand come down on my thigh, I let out a small yelp. I see it's just Toshi and calm done. "You scared me." He doesn't say anything. Instead he reaches over, putting a finger under my choker before tugging. Breaking it and letting it fall. He leans over, putting his head right by my ear.

"I think it would be ashamed if people didn't see the mark and know you were taken. Don't you think?" I force myself not to blush.

"I think it's cute when you get jealous." He growls, deep and loud.

"And I think it's cute when your pretty lips are wrapped around my cock, but I digress." He leans away, continuing to eat. I freeze before a bright blush flashes on my face and my brain melts.

"T-Toshi you can't just, it's not, help." He laughs at my panic. So do the others.

"Help with what Denks?" I shake my head, trying to get my thoughts in order.

"You can't just say stuff like that in public." He smirks, leaning over again.

"I think I can, considering you teased me with that alpha over there." He leans towards me more. "And you know I would be more than happy to have you suck me off under the table." I blush even more, he grabs my wrist and brings it to his pants. He sets it down right on top of his problem. My eyes widen as my head snaps over to him.

"T-Toshi?" He smirks.

"Yes?" I press down twisting my wrist. He lets out a gasp.

"Don't fuck with an omega who knows how to get under your skin." He grabs my wrist, tugging my hand back.

"You tease me to much Denks." I smile at him, bringing my head closer to his ear.

"And you turn me on to much." I lean back and jump right into the conversation the squad started. I feel a hand slip past my waist band. "Toshi!" Everyone's attention turns to us after my outburst.

"What Denks, something happen?" I shake me head, biting my hand. He smirks, continuing to push his hand farther. His hand makes contact with my dick making me bite harder into my hand. "You wanna continue this in the bathroom?" I feel Toshi husk into my ear. I nod, letting me get dragged all the way to the top level bathroom. I immediately get thrown onto the floor, and hear a lock.

"Can I suck you off?" He nods, turning around swiftly.......

Mina pov

"Those two left in a hurry, I'm praying for Kaminari." Sero says, eyes still on the exit.

"He'll be fine. He literally has 4 gashes in his back and said he liked the pain. Anything Sleepy does is fine." Bakugo says, leaning against Kiri.

"I know but, I guess I've never had a extreme sexual drive so. I wouldn't know about stuff like that." Sero shrugs, taking another bite of his food.  Good ol Sero. About 10 minutes pass and the horny couple walks back in. Kami looks upset and Shinso looks amused.

"What happened?" Shinso barely holds in his laugh as Denki gets even more annoyed.

"Nothing. All I know is I picked the wrong alpha." Kami grumbles, sitting down in his old spot.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad."

"Yes it was, especially when you started laughing." Kami shoots, burying his head in his arms.

"Shinso, what happened?" Kamis hand comes out from under him, grabbing Shinsos arm and letting a low wave of shocks pour out his his hand.

"Dont." Shinso throws his hands up in defeat.

"I wasn't gonna, don't worry Denks."

"Good."

Denki pov

That was fucking horrible. Dumb lock not working.

"Hey Denks are you alright? I didn't really think to as. Did I go to hard?" Again, Toshi being adorable and caring. He rubs small circles in my back when I don't respond right away.

"I'm fine Tosh, my throats a little sore. Other than at I'm completely fine." The crease in between his brows deepens, shit he's gonna be over worried.

"I hurt you, I knew I should've stopped. I'm sorry Denks." I shake my head, putting a finger on his lips.

"I'm fine. Honestly. You only need to worry about my back, I didn't tell you sooner but it kinda hurts now." His crease deepens as well as a small frown shows up on his face.

"Oh Denki, you should've told me. Now I feel bad." He whines, pulling me into his lap. "I'm sorry Denks." How many times is he gonna say that?

"Toshi, if you say 'I'm sorry Denks' one more time I'm actually gonna lose it." He nods, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"Okay I'll stop, sor- never mind." I giggle, quickly wincing when he accidentally scrapes over one of the marks. "Shit! Denki is it really that bad? If it is you know I'm taking you back to the dorm for care." It's been about a week since we've skipped class but I'm still not chancing the bad grade. I've already moved in with Midnight and Mount Lady and they've been watching my grades and helping me get better ones. They see I skipped class again the are not gonna be happy.

"Yes Tosh, they do hurt. But we can't skip class again. Maybe I can pull a skip day tomorrow. But you can take care of me when we get back to the dorms after school." He growls, obviously not happy with the answer but won't fight me on it. The bell rings and Mina jumps up excitedly.

"Training time!" I smile lightly at her. She's so happy all the time. We all get our stuff put away and break off to our respected changing rooms. I start but get kinda nervous to take off my shirt. I know people will see it and question it. The only reason they didn't before is because I changed behind a stall but I don't want to do that again. Screw it here we go. I unbutton my shirt, letting it fall off my shoulders.

"Woah! Kaminari your back! Are you okay? What happened." Mydoria comes over lightly touching the marks.

"One, please don't do that and two. It's Toshis fault." I shrug my training uniform on, heading out.

"Are you gonna be okay with your back Denki?" I huff, is he ever gonna listen to my answer.

"I'm fine. Please stop asking." He quickly backs away, raising his hands in defeat.

"Okay, okay you win." I nod, finally. I walk over to Aisawa where he's giving instructions.

"Omega on omega battles! Alphas and betas watch. As you all know omegas are much more fluent and quick. We'll be doing Alpha on alpha battles tomorrow and beta on beta the next training day." I sigh, great. He lists off all the pairs and guess who I'm with, the one and only Bakugo. If i walk away in one piece lord is watching over me.

"Hey Sparky! Get ready for an ass whooping." I whine, could today get any worse? We watch the matches which go by fairly quickly. When it comes to me and Bakugos match I know he's gonna wanna
Shoot some powerful shots out first. And since my quirk is absolutely ass with defense I'm just gonna have to dodge them. We both step into the ring and the entire time I'm slowly charging up my quirk. Bakugo is wearing a metal necklace, I just need to get one volt of my quirk there and others will follow.

Right away he shoots two blasts to my sides. I step out of the way, send a 1000 volt shock his way. He dodges it by a hair, is he going easy on me? I shake my head, no time to think. Bakugo is letting sweat build up in one of his hands while the other is still blasting. Nows my chance. I let most of the bolts flow through my finger, conveniently they curve slightly so I hit Bakugos defenseless side. He dodges most of it but some hits him. He falters for a minute before blasting in the air. Shit I'm light headed. I shake my head, trying to right myself again. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my back, one of the cuts re opened. I have to end this fight and quick. I continue charging my quirk. It seems like Bakugo is slowling down. I'm going for 1.2 million volts this time. Right under my idiot faze. Hes gonna land behind me. I stomp on the ground so the bolts get to him before he lands. He seems to notice to late so he lands right on top of my bolts. He convulses for a minute before passing out. I take a deep breath collapsing onto the ground as well. There's loud cheers from the rest of the class as I try to get my head to stop pounding.

"Kaminari you're bleeding. Are you alright?" Mr Aizawa comes up behind me. "Well done beating Bakugo by the way." He helps me up, passing me off the someone else.

"Denki?" It's Toshi. "Shit, I should've just taken you to the dorms." I shake my head.

"Im fine honestly, I just need water and a place to sit." He frowns again, setting me down on the stands.

"Nice going Kaminari!"

"You beat Bakugo!"

"Way to go man!" And many other complements are thrown my way. I smile lightly, waiting for some water. I feel a hand come down on my forehead, rightening me. It's alpha!

"Hi Alpha!" I hear a quiet shit.

"Denki I'm gonna take your shirt off the check on you back." I nod lifting my hands above my head. The shirt is taken off and I hear many gasps. "Hey Denks, you might not be able to hear me but we have to take you to Recovery Girl. Okay!" I nod, letting myself be picked up.

"My head hurts."

"I know Denks, we're getting you some help." I nod, letting my head fall into his chest.

"Everything is getting darker, I feel light headed." He lets out another curse, running even faster.

"Just hold on a little more, okay Denks. 2 more minutes." I nod, taking deep breaths and trying to right myself again. We finally get there and I'm layed onto something soft on my stomach.

"What happened to him?"

"Well he had scratches on his back and they reopened during training and they might be infected." I shake my head.

"I'm fine Tosh." I hear a sigh and a growl.

"You're obviously not, let Recovery Girl do her thing." I whine, squirming away from her hands. "Denki stop moving." My entire body slackens, finally letting recovery girl touch me.

Shinso pov

Finally Denki sits still, he knows I'm not the biggest fan of using that voice outside of sex. But it's for his own good. His back is bleeding and infected. I knew I should've been careful. More forward. I should've just checked but I didn't. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna step out." Recovery Girl nods, continuing bandaging his back. I sit down in one of the chairs outside. I hear someone coming but I couldn't give to fucks right now. I lean my head against the wall, letting my eyes fall closed.

"Where your boyfriend. I'm gonna kick his ass."

"You go in there I won't hesitate to hurt you." I snarl, picking my head off the wall and looking directly at Bakugo. He growls, walking back the way he came. Not ever 2 minutes later Kiri comes down the hallway with a smug looking Bakugo.

"So I heard you threatened Katsuki?" I look over at him, he's starting to grow claws, this just went from bad to worse.

"Hey Kirishima, calm down. It was an empty threat, you would do the same to protect your mate. And with Denkis current state he could've died. Would you willingly let Denki into a room where a hurt Bakugo is? No you wouldn't. So please fuck off." We're both getting worked up and that's not good. Kirishima growls, looking back at Bakugo.

"So, you we're lying? You know how I feel about that Kit~" Bakugo flushes a bright red, glancing at me.

"E-Eijiro, let's go back to the dorms." Kirishima growls again, grabbing Bakugo and tugging him through the hallway. I sigh, letting my head fall back against the wall again. I hear more footsteps and sigh, how many people are gonna come down this hallway.

"How are you doing Shinso?" It's Mina, why is she asking me.

"I'm fine, you should be asking Denki that question." She sighs, resting a hand on her knee.

"I know, but you seem pretty not fine." I sigh, shaking my head.

"I feel guilty, but other than that I'm fine." She shakes her head.

"Okay, I don't believe you but okay." I nod, just waiting. The door opens and my head snaps over, Recovery Girl is standing there.

"You can see him." I get out of the chair and walk in. Denkis sleeping soundly on the bed on his side. "He'll need to rest for a little while. Your teacher wants you back in class though. He'll be awake after school, you can come pick him up and take him back to your dorm." I nod, cant help but feeling guilty I caused this.

"Alright, I'll be going then." I wanna walk out and walk to class, Mina not far behind.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I nod, Ive noticed when I'm not around Denki my old 'I'm not here to make friends' act comes back. "You can talk to me ya know." I sigh.

"Sorry, it's just when Denkis not here I go back to my bitch face." She snorts, smiling.

"Hey! Well just know you can lose the mask around the squad! We don't mind. We all have a few weird things about us, so we don't mind if you're a little weird either!" I smile lightly, scratching the back of my neck. We get to class and take our seats.

Time skip to after school

I'm practically sprinting to the nurses office. I get there and see Denki sitting up right in the bed, ears and tail out.

"Alpha?" His tail starts wagging. I guess he's to tired to hide them.

"Hey Denks, let's get you back to the dorms yeah?" He nods, jumping into my arms. "Easy there tiger. Don't want you getting hurt again." He giggles.

"I gave him a little to much pain meds, he should be fine just a little loopy." I nod, walking out with him.

"Alpha, don't he to hard on yourself but my throat still hurts from earlier today." I look down at him, even with the pain meds he still feels it.

"I'm sorry baby, here. Let's go lay down and watch a movie okay? That's sound fun?" He nods, snuggling into me and purring. We get to the dorm and i set him down, getting a loud whine in return.

"Can I wear your sweatshirt? It makes me feel better." I nod, grabbing my biggest one from my closet. He takes it, setting it beside him before stripping. I bite my lip and look away, I can't hurt him more. I turn back to the closet when I see a flash of see through purple from his side of the closet. I turn myself so he can't see what I'm doing. I pull at it and it's a lingerie piece. Shit. I stuff it away, clean thoughts Hitoshi, clean thoughts. I get dressed and turn around to see a very adorable Denki making a quick nest. I walk up behind him, hugging him and resting my head on his.

"You don't have to do this, we can just lay down." He shakes his head.

"But I want to, sorry if it's not the best." I kiss the top of his head.

"You're okay baby." I let go of him, finding a movie to watch. He told me that he loves Antman so I guess that's what we're watching. He turns around and gasps.

"I love this movie!" I smile at him. 

"I know you do, come on. Let's cuddle." He hops into the bed, snuggling in. I smile wider, getting in and laying behind him. I wrap my hands around his waist and pull him up to me. "Love you Denks."

"Love you to Toshi."

Denki pov)

I feel dizzy as shit, my eyes flutter open. I sit up, trying to remember what happened. It starts coming back. Hero training, against Bakugo, the cuts opened. I beat him! I smile to myself, rubbing my eyes. I feel a hand around my waist and my eyes flick down. Toshi! He's still sleeping, I won't wake him though. A loud noise from the TV causes me to snap my head over. What movie is this? There's a girl, hovering over her husband? Boyfriend? I don't know. It looks like he's doing work on his computer, dunno. The wife starts talking and the man says something along the lines of 'you haven't packed for either of us yet'. What?

(If you know what movie this is already we've both sinned)

She rolls her eyes, going into her room and grabbing a small pink round thing. My eyes widen when I realize what it is. I want to turn it off but I can't, what the hell is this? I shuffle around a bit so I can watch the movie better. I still have Hitoshi's hand around my waist. The more I watch the more I want Hitoshi to be awake. And of course he wakes up right at she finishes.

"What the hell are you watching Denks?" My head shoots down to him, who's looking up at me.

"Dunno, it was on when I woke up." I continue watching, now with someone. And that someone is my super dominant, alpha, mate who won't hesitate to make sure I know my place. Let's just hope that there's no more scenes like that.

"This movie is weird as hell." I have to agree with Tosh. She's been kidnapped and expected to submit. I mean if I wasn't with Toshi I would, hes hot. But I'm with him so that's not gonna happen. Toshi suddenly pulls me into his lap, snaking his arms all the way around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

Time skip to boat scene) PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW THOS MOVJE

I can feel it, Toshi's hard. Only about halfway but still, hard. The girl fell off the side of the boat, making the man jump in. They both get back on, now she's waking up in a bed. I nuzzle my back into Toshis chest, closing my eyes for four seconds. I open them back up and now she's sucking dick.

"I don't wanna hurt you, we should turn off the movie." Toshi huffs in my ear, obviously trying not to lose control.

"Just don't watch, this seems interesting." He growls, shoving me off his lap and going into the bathroom. I continue watching and oh my god I want that. Why couldn't Toshi be a mafia boss and kidnapp me and make me submit? I can tell he's jerking off which his alpha doesn't like but I honestly could care less. I just can't tug my eyes away. The scene ends and I sit back, taking a deep breath trying to collect my thoughts. The bathroom door opens and a slightly sweaty Hitoshi walks out.

"We're never watching this movie again." I smile, biting my lip to try and keep the laugh down. I nod, doing the grabby hands so he'll come over.

"We can watch something else, I wanna snuggle." He smiles, coming over and bringing me on his lap. I get off, pushing his chest down so he lays down. I get onto of him and use his stomach as a pillow, nuzzling into him.

"You're adorable Denks." I flush lightly looking away from him.

"No you." He laughs, letting his hands come and rest on my back. He lets out sudden worried scent. "You okay Tosh? What happened." I look up at him and see a small frown on his face.

"Your back looks like it hurts." I sigh, shaking my head. "And before you say anything I can tell it hurts, I brush over it." I feel him very softly graze over them, making me let out a small whimper. "You do that." I sigh in defeat.

"You win." I see a small smile cross his features.

"Great! See was it so hard?" I growl lightly.

"Keep talking and you'll see how I feel." He shakes his head, scratching my back careful of the marks.

"Calm down Denks, we're just gonna lay here for a little." I smile lightly, resting my body against his. He reaches down, scratching my head again. I purr, sighing contently.

"How did I get so lucky?" Toshi shakes his head, scratching harder.

"I'm the one who got lucky." I shake my head, licking over his abdomen.

"I have a feeling neither of us are gonna win, so we both go lucky." He nods smiling down at me. My phone rings, I sigh softly sitting up and answering it. Bakugo? Why is he calling. Pants and uneven breaths are heard. "Bakugo?"

"My heat started and Alphas gone, the cramps hurt really bad. Can you help?" My eyes snap open. I quickly get out of bed.

"I'll be there soon, you might wanna remove your shirt." I pull on some shorts, Toshi is confused. I skip on some slides. "Just try and take a deep breath. 20 seconds, count. I'll be there." I hang up, turning to Toshi. "Stay here, Bakugo needs help. I'll be back." I quickly make my way to Bakugo and Kirishima's dorm room. I knock on the door, smelling burnt Carmel. Shit it's bad. The door opens quickly, I step in shutting it.

"It hurts." He whines, panting harsher. I get on the floor next to him.

"Trust me and let me help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 45
|Intense Trigger Warning| Kaminari Denki is the lovable, bright, cheerful, living sunshine of class 1A. He's a closeted bisexual disaster who loves t...
17.8K 506 30
During a game of truth or dare a few unexpected secrets are brought to the attention of class 1A Omegaverse au Shinso is in class 1A instead of Minet...
23.4K 538 13
Kaminari Denki, class 1A's resident electric boy who is happy and energetic. That is the Kaminari on the outside, but what about inside? What really...
296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...